It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It seems Poland is mobilising

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: malte86

In the US, the term seems to be applied fairly widely. To say the least.

i know. it's a fighting term, just like leftist. it means: you are not like me and therefore i hate you. we can all just pray to god or whoever that trump doesn't become president again, because then it could get really bad - the russians, the chinese, all the dictators, all the arse... of the world would be celebrating.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Not that long ago really another egotistical, paranoid dictator pushed his luck and didn't believe other countries would support Poland, look where that got him.

But to be fair, I don't think Putin intends to invade Poland, he thought his forces were going to Blitzkrieg their way through Ukraine in a matter of days with nothing but the usual political rhetoric in response from 'The West' - not quite turned out that way has it.

Of course Poland has strengthened its military in light of the invasion of Ukraine, they would have been stupid if they hadn't.

I don't think there's many who really want a full blown war between NATO and Russia or anyone, certainly not amongst normal, everyday people of all nationalities.
Unfortunately the reality is we have relatively little say in the matter!

As for the anti-Commie rhetoric and bluster - predictable and comical, especially from those who barely know what a Communist is.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Not that long ago really another egotistical, paranoid dictator pushed his luck and didn't believe other countries would support Poland, look where that got him.

But to be fair, I don't think Putin intends to invade Poland, he thought his forces were going to Blitzkrieg their way through Ukraine in a matter of days with nothing but the usual political rhetoric in response from 'The West' - not quite turned out that way has it.

Of course Poland has strengthened its military in light of the invasion of Ukraine, they would have been stupid if they hadn't.

I don't think there's many who really want a full blown war between NATO and Russia or anyone, certainly not amongst normal, everyday people of all nationalities.

As for the anti-Commie rhetoric and bluster - predictable and comical, especially from those who barely know what a Communist is.

A war between NATO and Russia would lead to WW3. I would say voting for the right person or party could prevent catastrophic events. If the far right-wing AFD were in power in Germany, we would not support Ukraine with weapons, which would certainly have an effect. What would Trump and the Republicans do?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: watchitburn
Poland just elected a WEF, globalist, commie government.

The globalists want a NATO war with Russia.

Ukraine couldn't get it done, now they will make it happen by any means necessary.

Last I checked Russia started all the wars. If the globalists coaxed Russia into it as many have implied, it just shows they’re either complicit or dumb.

Edit: obviously they didn’t start all the wars. Should have said they started the war in that region.

Thank you for that news from the US CIA Propaganda Department.

Any one else remember that obama made it totaly legal for US to give out propaganda?
Or they can lie and its legal.
We all liveing in a dictatorship.
and what You are saying shows you are a gov sheep.
and a enemy of the free people.

edit on 18-1-2024 by Scratchpost because: m

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

originally posted by: Freeborn

A war between NATO and Russia would lead to WW3. I would say voting for the right person or party could prevent catastrophic events. If the far right-wing AFD were in power in Germany, we would not support Ukraine with weapons, which would certainly have an effect. What would Trump and the Republicans do?

Stop it from happening from the get go.

Russia basically took full control of Crimea without a shot fired on 2014.

And once Biden (the real Warhawk over there with his son Hunter being deep with Burisma) tensions rose again and 22’ happens.

A lot of us called it, as soon as Biden gets elected some chaos/situation will automatically arise internationally. Not Trump who they made seem was the one to start Armageddon etc.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Doesn't Trump want to pull out of NATO?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Doesn't Trump want to pull out of NATO?

Deleted original comment.
Inappropriate and contravening T&C's.

And suck up to and be bosom buddies with Putin if I remember correctly.

edit on 18/1/24 by Freeborn because: delete original comment.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You might say that. I, couldn't possibly comment....

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Poland as a singular entity at the end of the day can’t go full on with Russia. And not just from nukes, but through gained field on experience.

You sure about that Mate ?

Are you sure you still wanna put it all on the line for Russia's military Capability ? See I used to think Russia was a Rival of the USA like they could go blow for blow with the USA .

Clearly I was wrong .... So not only do I think Poland could go full on with Russia , At this point they could probably finish Russia.

For example, Wagner who is a PMC, took Bakhmut last year with RF support. Which was heavily fortified and fiercely contested by Ukrainian forces with the aid from a collective group of countries NATO.

Ummm you realize Yevgeny Prigozhin is dead right ?

There’s still a land force of a million+ in reserves. Can it take NATO full on, most likely not. Can Russia take on most individual countries? Probably. Especially considering its nuke arsenal.

Mate you're living in a Fantasy , Russia is never gonna use nukes . The moment they do it's over , China and the USA will move in and take Russia and all of her Natural resources.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: watchitburn

Subhumans, then?

Where have we heard that sort of thing before?

Of course.

There's a reason communists were specifically exempted from the Civil Rights Act. Because they are subhuman monsters, and it's my duty as an American to discriminate against them.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

How do you define "Communist"?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

There's a reason communists were specifically exempted from the Civil Rights Act. Because they are subhuman monsters, and it's my duty as an American to discriminate against them.

A stalwart Champion of those integral values of Freedom of Speech and Opinion that are enshrined in your sacrosanct Constitution I see.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

edit on 1/18/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

McCarthy didn't go far enough.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I've explained this numerous times.

Go look.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The search function is a bit rubbish?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

McCarthy didn't go far enough.

That's your opinion and your fully entitled to that....and I respect that.

Just a shame you wouldn't afford others those same inalienable Rights simply because they have a different opinion to you.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Is it anything like mine?

Communism is a form of government most closely associated with the ideas of Karl Marx, which he outlined in The Communist Manifesto. Communism is based on the goal of eliminating socioeconomic class struggles by creating a classless society in which everyone shares the benefits of labor and the state controls all property and wealth.

Everyone owns the means of production.

Anyone in the US advocating any of that?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: watchitburn
Poland just elected a WEF, globalist, commie government.

The globalists want a NATO war with Russia.

Ukraine couldn't get it done, now they will make it happen by any means necessary.

Last I checked Russia started all the wars. If the globalists coaxed Russia into it as many have implied, it just shows they’re either complicit or dumb.

Edit: obviously they didn’t start all the wars. Should have said they started the war in that region.

Thank you for that news from the US CIA Propaganda Department.

Any one else remember that obama made it totaly legal for US to give out propaganda?
Or they can lie and its legal.
We all liveing in a dictatorship.
and what You are saying shows you are a gov sheep.
and a enemy of the free people.

Who invaded Crimea? Who then invaded the rest of Ukraine?

You can say we instigated them, but it’s a fact they did the first military actions.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Was that not Stormy Daniels?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join