It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IYO - How Long Will Putin Put Up with President Biden Enabling the Deaths of Russian Soldiers.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Exactly, this is not the first times the US has supplied fire power to one of Russia’s opponents. In Afghanistan we supplied the Mujahadin enough fire power to hold the Russians at bay.

I feel certain there are other examples, even if thru intermediaries and of course the conflict in Syria, while maybe much smaller scale, American weapons have been supplied to the actors fighting Syrias Government and thus Russia.

The Ukraine situation is a little different as it’s direct aid and without secrets. I seriously doubt Putin will go full cross eyed and mount a direct attack against US forces but an attack in Poland is possible but would trigger a NATO response which I doubt Russia can handle at the moment

edit on 19-4-2022 by SkittlesgiveyouSkills because: Correction

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: YPTikTok

Do you really feel Russia is in a position at this time to do that ? If we believe everything on the news, they have lost a great deal of at least secondary equipment which they would use to supply Argentina.

My knowledge is limited period, but even more so in that region and just unsure if either are still with a stomach for more conflict so I defer to your opinions but doubt Russia is in position monetarily or supply wise willing to make a move as that

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain
a reply to: carewemust

The U.S may be providing the most aid to the Ukraine, but many other countries are as well. Poland is second. Germany is giving the Ukraine weapons. The most surprising Sweden is giving the Ukraine military aid. So solely blaming Biden, is a bit much.

The real question should be. When is Putin going to realize, most of the entire world is against his actions, in the Ukraine, and peace is the better option. Putin and his actions are creating such an unnecessary negative ripple affect across much of the world. This war never should have started.

A list of countries supporting the Ukraine.

www.euronews.com...

Most people agree....

1) The war should not have started.

2) Joe Biden should not have egged Putin on, telling him a "little invasion" was OK.

3) If Putin get angry enough to strike a weapon's supplier, Biden will be his #1 target.

4) If Republicans had not let Biden's "election fraud organization" steal the election, Putin would not now be invading Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The "Who's worse" hill isn't a place for a American to stand on, seriously. I mean we're literally the only nation to nuke another country... and we did it twice.

I mention how the USA-Truman burned or poisoned to death over 80,000 women and children in the country of Japan, every time someone bring up the "War Crimes" or "Genocide" label against Russia/Putin.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: donteventrip
a reply to: Xcalibur254

We don't have any details on the sinking of the Moskva. We see a few pictures, but we don't know what happen.

I don't think we will know the details of the sinking because my suspicion says certain technology from outside Ukrainian military inventory played a role in it. that's my hunch

Your hunch is SPOT ON, DontEvenTrip.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

All those tax dollars flowing into the pockets of weapons manufacturers and absolutely no benefit to US citizens.

I have an Uncle in Columbus Ohio, and I had an Uncle in Seattle whose families live like kings, thanks to the Iran-Iraq war. Both were engineers in companies that produced weapons and other tools of war. (Boeing - Northrup)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain
a reply to: YouSir
Far more countries are supporting the Ukraine than backed the US in Iraq.

Still the Ukraine has more support, and most of the world stands with the Ukraine. That was my main point.

Ummm…you need to understand a thing…the west…isn’t…”most of the rest of the world”…

That would be China…and India…and the majority of the eastern world…and Africa…and South America…who do not stand with the west in this regard…

It’s only the Us…and Canuckia…and Europa…and Japan…and South Korea…and OZ…and those other really small and insignificant isles…New Zelandistan…and not so great Briton…

They are certainly not the most of the world…they’re only about a fourth…and because of their hyperventilation…they will be increasingly less of an economic power…and will shrink to their proper size and influence on the world stage…

And to think…they did it to themselves…and were maneuvered to exactly the position they now find themselves in…

YouSir

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I don't think Central American countries give a damn about the war either.

Without looking it up I think these are all the countries pulling for Ukraine.

Link to make your own map
edit on 19-4-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

Aren't we obligated to help Ukraine. As is Russia if they're ever attacked.

Ummm…no…we are not signatories of any treaties with Ukraine…nor are we allies…Nor is Ukraine a member of the EU…or of NATO…

They’re just an extremely corrupt nation that corrupt Western nations used to funnel corruption…and human trafficking…which is the sanitized progressive term for good old fashioned slavery…

Russia pursued becoming an ally of the US and Europe…and becoming a member of NATO…

The US and Europe instead used Russia as the boogie man to rile up their greater unwashed herds…every time it was convenient to play wag the dog…and the greater unwashed supped at the trough of western propaganda…and fell into an even more stupefied torpor than they existed in previous to their present programmed somnambulism…

Quite comical really…seeing the vast multitudes swallowing the whole cloth of manufactured moral indignation…

Such a pathetic and easily persuaded species…

YouSir

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The "Who's worse" hill isn't a place for a American to stand on, seriously. I mean we're literally the only nation to nuke another country... and we did it twice.

I mention how the USA-Truman burned or poisoned to death over 80,000 women and children in the country of Japan, every time someone bring up the "War Crimes" or "Genocide" label against Russia/Putin.

You must of forgot Japan attacked Pearl Harbour, before even declaring war..if I remember. And the fact Japan was not going to surrender otherwise, would of lost just as many, either way. And furthermore..whataboutism is not an argument.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Hate to tell ya this but Trump sent weapons too if I am not mistaken. In fact the Javelins he sent were in 2018 and guess who got training first...Azov...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It seems Joe Biden has two different strategies for dealing with gun violence in the US and the Ukraine, and neither one is working very well. Maybe he should swap them.

Tell Ukraine to open their borders to the Russian immigrants and enact strict gun control laws for it's citizens. That should reduce gun violence, right?

In the US, we could repel the invaders at our border and pass a law requiring anyone who is legally able to carry a gun to have one when out in public. Sort of like wearing a mask or getting a vaccine.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I came across this article and feel it relates to the conversation. Sure looks like the west, nato and UN are committed to seeing this conflict deepen as peace is not in their interests.

thegrayzone.com...

As the Russia-Ukraine war enters a new phase, former Swiss intelligence officer, senior United Nations official, and NATO advisor Jacques Baud analyzes the conflict and argues that the US and its allies are exploiting Ukraine in a longstanding campaign to bleed its Russian neighbor.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Or "How Long Will The Russian People Put Up with Putin Enabling the Deaths of Russian Soldiers" and the wrecking of their economy?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
President Trump met with President Zelenskyy in 2019.

President Zelenskyy didn't want to meet with Vladimir Putin to iron out their problems, as President Trump suggested.

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

And now, the "problems" are being solved with violent actions, instead of words.

That's too bad.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Or "How Long Will The Russian People Put Up with Putin Enabling the Deaths of Russian Soldiers" and the wrecking of their economy?

I know. A lot of questions. Maybe there are some ATS members in RUSSIA, who can answer your question to some degree.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Agreed...the ones paying for it are the leash deserving of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

When it comes to war coverage i wouldn't believe anything out of the MSM the recent conflicts and regime change in Syria had shown that.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

and the wrecking of their economy?

The Sanctions seems to be doing more wrecking on Europe and the food supplies than the Russian economy.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

President Zelenskyy didn't want to meet with Vladimir Putin to iron out their problems

Because he still believes they could militarily beat Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join