It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IYO - How Long Will Putin Put Up with President Biden Enabling the Deaths of Russian Soldiers.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: spacedoubt
The legally elected Biden’s term

Are you trying your hand at scrying or referencing alternate history again?

Just regular history. Alt right history is a fairytale

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Daily life analogy: If a neighbor on your left, gives a neighbor on your right a loaded gun, and that neighbor shoots someone in your family with the gun, you would file charges against both neighbors.

What a ridiculous analogy. It completely ignores the fact that these "family members" are breaking into the "neighbor's house" in an attempt to kill the "neighbor."

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

We iced some Russian Mercs in Syria, though, that's a bit different than soldiers.

We started sending Ukraine arms in 17 or 18.

That said, Russians have been playing the other side in the Middle East for some time... Even putting bounties on our servicemen. But we've both been engaged in proxies on and off for decades. I'm not going to die on a hill as to "who's worse"... I'm not sure if I'm being honest.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
If Ukraine wasn't getting all this "aid" from America the nightmare would be over.

I sense today that the National and local (Chicago) News Media (95% of it) is thankful to have this Russia-Ukraine conflict to talk about, instead of what's going in here in the United States.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Daily life analogy: If a neighbor on your left, gives a neighbor on your right a loaded gun, and that neighbor shoots someone in your family with the gun, you would file charges against both neighbors.

What a ridiculous analogy. It completely ignores the fact that these "family members" are breaking into the "neighbor's house" in an attempt to kill the "neighbor."

....that kidnapped and beat their son .
See , I am good at this .
(And know history)
edit on 4/19/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xevin

Russia been arming US enemies my entire life. If Obama had armed Ukraine we would not be where we are today.

Right up until February 24, 2022, Ukraine didn't think it needed more weapons, because their intelligence told them Russia was not going to invade.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Even though 23 actual TERRORISTS were intercepted at the US-Mex border in 2021;

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The Biden Administration wants to remove many restrictions, to allow more of humanity to flood into the United States, unchecked. (Target date = 5/24/2022)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What's Putin going to do to the USA? Nuke us? Invade? LOL!

Go for it. I dare him. And then kiss Russia and the US off the map, along with Europe, China and others.

I say, if we're ever going to use the damn things, can we do it while I'm on the planet. Earth could ask for nothing more than for our miserable selves to self-destruct. And as I perish, I'll smile, because I know, the Earth and its future inhabitants, will do just fine when we are gone.

Or it doesn't happen. Who knows? Can't predict the future. And it's even more difficult during war time.

there are nuclear weapons that only wipe out a small town, the surrounding area is spared, is not contaminated, only the town will be uninhabitable for a long time. it seems the russians are hoping for nato to join the war. to have a reason. lets all hope that doesn't happen. if you look at the horrible (nazi-style) rhetoric in the russian media, they openly talk about genocide. everything is possible. everyone should be concerned.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Not really. I mean Donbass, Luhansk, and Crimea all belong to Ukraine and Putin has never provided any evidence to support his ethnic cleansing claims despite being asked for eight years. 14 if you want to count the fact he used the same excuse to justify his invasion of Georgia.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Exactly!

Conveniently left out of the OP's analogy is the fact that before the neighbor on the right gave the neighbor on the left that loaded gun, which they ultimately used to shoot some in your family, You illegally broke into their home, and began shooting their family and robbing them!

In this little fantasy, "you" are getting what you deserve and you can stick your "charges" where the sun don't shine.

The police, if called in on this drama, would likely arrest you for robbery and assault/murder, find your neighbor to have been justified for self-defense, since they were in their own home; and chalk your other neighbor, the one providing the gun, to be just a "neighbor helping a neighbor" keeping their home and family safe.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Wait. Putin doesn't care...about his citizens...especially soldiers.

There's that...
edit on 04223130America/ChicagoTue, 19 Apr 2022 16:30:31 -050030202200000031 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Establishment-left history is a poorly written amalgamation of horror and crime drama... still fiction, but sadly seemingly brings about non-fiction dystopias (as we're presently living in). At least "fairy tales" always have happy endings unless you're the troll or one of the wicked witch's minions, ya?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think Putin has planned for all this outside support to happen. I think he will just keep destroying the weapons in-transit to the front. yes, many weapons will get to the front, but it won't matter as the Ukrainian military infrastructure is all but destroyed. Russia controls the skies. That's the decisive factor here, I think.

Before you say "oh well you sound like a Pro Russian Bot" - I'm not. War is Hell. I don't promote it for any county. But since we are already in a full-blown modern war, it doesn't take a military analyst to see the situation. I feel for the humans caught up in all this as they are just trying to live life peacefully. it #ing sucks.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Russia been arming US enemies my entire life. If Obama had armed Ukraine we would not be where we are today.

Right up until February 24, 2022, Ukraine didn't think it needed more weapons, because their intelligence told them Russia was not going to invade.

I don't know where you get your Intelligence but maybe change that.
Belarus was a huge staging operation that the US intelligence to my knowledge knew in January. And I'm sure to many beforehand.
Russia did this to themselves. I feel bad for the people that have been fed complete lies getting them prepped for a full scale war.
They utilized America at a tipping point that many countryman don't trust each other. And that will be a sad oversight.
One would think that doing so is a very very bad idea.
I am not really a god fearing man but right now I will say a prayer for all humankind. People are playing with fire. And I am getting my home ready.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Until World Public Opinion MINUS the PROPAGANDA of the Globalists Realizes He has a Legitimate Gripe with these WAR MONGERS .

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

because their intelligence told them Russia was not going to invade.

This is one of the better fabrications that you have delivered and continue to deliver to ATS on a daily basis. Congrats on keeping traffic for some going here.

Meanwhile for anyone interested in actually focusing on facts....

www.reuters.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.vox.com...

edit on 19-4-2022 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: starshift

Even though 23 actual TERRORISTS were intercepted at the US-Mex border in 2021;

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The Biden Administration wants to remove many restrictions, to allow more of humanity to flood into the United States, unchecked. (Target date = 5/24/2022)

This is related to to your thread in what way?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

They've already been making strikes on these shipments...the media just doesn't report on it...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: donteventrip

Russia controls the skies. That's the decisive factor here, I think.

The Russians have been claiming this since Day One and yet you have Russian mouthpieces saying the Moskva (which played a major role in Russia being able to control the skies) was sunk thanks to drones.

If your flagship is getting sunk by drones, you don't have control of the skies.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The U.S may be providing the most aid to the Ukraine, but many other countries are as well. Poland is second. Germany is giving the Ukraine weapons. The most surprising Sweden is giving the Ukraine military aid. So solely blaming Biden, is a bit much.

The real question should be. When is Putin going to realize, most of the entire world is against his actions, in the Ukraine, and peace is the better option. Putin and his actions are creating such an unnecessary negative ripple affect across much of the world. This war never should have started.

A list of countries supporting the Ukraine.

www.euronews.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join