It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something great finally happened today!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Something really brilliant happened today.

I have always been known as the 'conspiracy nut' in the family and we joke about it regularly, but my family are all close enough to not let opinions come between us.

I have single mother (46) 3 sisters (30,23,12) and 1 brother (22).

Just to give you a little back story, I no longer live at home however they all live under same house still, Mother and Middle sister got COVID new years 2020, all had to isolate under one roof for 14 days. My middle sister had the worst symptoms, and it was like 'bad flu' she said.
My brother apparently hasnt taken COVID seriously at all and when she was ill with COVID was jumping on her and winding her up etc as you do as a brother, however he never got ill from COVID after spending so much time in close contact.

on to the good news; early this year my mother older sister and middle sister all recieved the vaccines. All have had both doses. Brother and Youngest sister (12) obviously did not.

But i spoke with my family today and my Mother and Both sisters that had the jab are going to refuse boosters in the future, (they dont buy into 'conspiracy theories' usually, however it was the fact that they no longer trust what is being said and they believe there is an agenda behind the vaccine). I told my mother months ago under no circumstances is my youngest sister (12) to have the jab, she told me today that the school are apparently starting " if the parents say they dont want the kid to have the vaccine, but the kid says they want it at school they can now jab the kids without parents consent" from the uk does anyone else have this issue at their childs school?

But obviously the good news is, is that its good to see people finally waking up to the complete #ery that COVID 19 has been.

Please do share if you have experienced the same through your own families/friends.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: brandonforsyth11

I certainly do not agree that any child should be able to make such a decision without consent of parents, we are legally responsible for our children until they are deemed an adult, I do not think a child should be able to veto what the parents decide.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Altering a childs legal consent is a massive red flag that this is a nefarious operation.
Other red flags include changing the definition of a "vaccine" to suit the MRNA experimental shots,and of course the whole push towards the internal passport seggregation system-akin to the cccp social credit system no less- being built on the back of the virus..
The digital passport BS is not just about covid-now they have it in place its soon going to be personal carbon allowances, and whatever else they decide you need to submit to in order to live in the totalitarian borg dystopia.

If they dont get their way,they will release another pandemic with a hgher kill rate.
Until everyone is either dead or in full submission to the borg.
Timeline?
By 2030 at the latest.
IMO

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If the evidence actually showed that people getting the jab can't get the virus, at least a transmittable version of it, I might believe them...but the Pharma companies said it does not stop someone from getting the virus or transmitting it but they did not have as long of a window to do it. Also, with the original virus that was not as bad, but they knew this virus had a good chance of mutating right from the beginning, but the FDA and CDC said the vaccine would protect everyone from the variants initially but that was a fable.

If there would have been long term suscessful testing on the new technology of the mRNA vaccine, I would also not be saying it is not appropriate to be using. But thee was not.

I like science, especially medical science, but medical science seems to be really susceptible to fraudulant claims from twisting the evidence and improper parameters of testing recently. I have no problem with them pushing the flu vaccine but they try to push it on people with intolerances to it....that occurs at the lower levels of vaccination, in the clinics and places they give the flu vaccines. Many of Those people are not fully informed that give the flu jab to the people seeking them discount patient history of past family reactions to the vaccine which often winds up causing the person some bad side effects..

Get a good vaccine and I will actually tell people it is safe and effective even though I might not be able to take it myself. That is not the case with these present covid vaccines.
edit on 26-9-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It's awesome when the normies open their eyes

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Your family might say they won’t get the boosters but if that makes them ‘fully vaccinated’ in 6 months where they will be restricted if they don’t get them, I am sure they will line up to get their booster. Why wouldn’t they? They survived the first two and doctors and the media are recommending it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I’ve definitely noticed a shift in even the most ardent vaccine proponents. Let’s just hope it’s not too late.

new topics

top topics

join