It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid Vaxx Is A Luciferian Agenda Targeting Humanity [2021-05-15] - Dr. Stella Immanuel (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Satan is controlling powerful influential people...with God's OK, at the moment.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Good points.
Difficult topic for discussion out in public, though. Even here at times.

Haven't seen any red drug drinks adverts but do you recall the Madonna thing where she came down some stairs injecting the dancers and saying that not all of us were going into the new world?

I think that was at some award show or something so not a video that would get endless repeats.
That was weird.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
That the secular crowd is just gonna do an eye roll to
and laugh.

Anyone with a brain that isn't made of eggnog is going to laugh.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Well this part isn't a theory it's fact. 1 out of 3 women have issues getting pregnant and need some sort of aid to achieve this.

This phenomenon is seen in the animal kingdom pretty regularly when it comes to overpopulation rules.

In fact nature has a built in trick, that will toggle sexual desire of the same sex (under prosperous conditions, starvation would be lack of food.) under crowded conditions. Altering the mind into thinking it is fulfilling the generic biological purpose of life.. eat, sleep, # and mate.

When a population gets to large in any species, from rats to rabbits, even birds. This toggles and you often see same sex "couples" occur more and more frequently. Cause let's face it, no one really likes to be alone. Human or animal.

Some species actually develope the ability to gender change in nature(frogs), and some have both genders(worms).

Anyway I don't feel like going into the food chain. So imma shorten this up.. Instead of describing how things balance itself that way. Know that fertility rates work on the same scale as the generic food chain. Just in reverse under prosperous conditions.

10 years ago it was 1 in 4 women. At the current rate of over population. In 10ish years fertility rates will drop to 1 in 2.

So something needs to be done, on a global scale to fix many, many problems. A virus released that decides who lives and who dies is the only way it's fair in the minds who believe in overpopulation or crowd control.

There have been several attempts to reduce populations by viruses in the past. Aids is a prime example, you don't really think a man banged a chimp do you? It was designed to slow the banging rate to reduce child birth rates due to all the "hippy love" by adding fear factor to sex.

There are thousands of viruses and bacteria that were released and lab created that affect everything to do with fertility and the pregnancy itself. Covid definitely was NOT the first. I had a post on this stating that covid will effect fertility rates. Sure e ought spontaneous abortions went up, and the vaccine increased those numbers 10fold killing the unborn.
edit on 19-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I had that thought. Though I got the idea from the Stargate episode "2001", where aliens disguised a sterility drug as an anti-aging vaccine to clear earth for farmland.

@ OP:

Of the things Trump initiated "Operation Warp Speed" removed the buerocracy that prolonged most vaccine development. He has taken great pride in the operation's accomplishments.

So my question how can it be a luciferian and assumed leftist conspiracy if the most important initiative to bring about a viable vaccine quickly was a republican directive?

How did the Luciferians get Trump to pave the way for them like that?

edit on 19-5-2021 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Easy, they threatened his family.. even today they attack his home with drone strikes and more. It's a puppet show. Everyone in politics might go in with good intentions, but the day he left office he fortified his home with bulletproof glass and more.

Because he still pissed them off. He thought he might be able to sidestep and protect his family. But he was wrong.

I am sure you know even Dr.Evil fouchi was threatened very very early on during his hiatus(where's tony) He literally had to have 4 body guards while he slept because of the threats that happened.

No one wants to live their life in fear, no one wants their family killed. So they submit. Trump is human after all. If you were in his position and half the people you stand for don't listen, or label and misjudge you. Would you risk your and your family and their family's future for 9 months left in an office job, that was promised to someone else?

Probably

He knew he wasn't going to win, so he submitted. He had enough proof the election was rigged, because they have been doing that crap for years.

The last time an election wasn't rigged who the hell knows because back when it was Al Gore vs Bush. Then after Al won.. he stepped down and said here you go buddy, buy me a drink. Then they had thanksgiving and xmas together for the next 4 years.

Anywho;
He knew he got lucky last time because he was favored, he lost that favor. He lost his chance for reelection. So he had to admit defeat by the end without admitting it. He only took the vaccine because it was the protected cure. Everything we are exposed to he NEVER had.

So yes, he can tout his own treatment. Because honestly I don't think he understood Americans would never recieve the same treatment as a "protected civilian".

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I bet it's seasonal and every year they make every person take covid vaccine claiming oh my god but there is new strain so you got to take it again. That way they make more money. As if annual flu shot doesn't make them plenty money already. Shameful!
edit on 19-5-2021 by TaiHaChen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

So my question how can it be a luciferian and assumed leftist conspiracy if the most important initiative to bring about a viable vaccine quickly was a republican directive? How did the Luciferians get Trump to pave the way for them like that?

Trump was actually talking about the very treatments mentioned in the video above. And the media ridiculed him for it. They still do. Trump's only fault was having any faith in the medical system. He thought they would do their best to protect the public. He had no clue that they had agendas.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TaiHaChen

Covid is all year, don't believe the hype. If you paid attention to the outbreak you will notice that the winter had the lowest infection rates but it still spread like wildfire in 80-90degree tempatures and -30-40. There was no comparible difference. First thing I did was climate track.
(Our winter in the northeast 30(New York), china's tempatures in the 80-90s, while Florida was 70)

Russia had the slowest spread rate during winter. But that easily could of been because of how isolated Russia is in general.. all that land and tiny towns and people not travelling as much during snow storm blizzards.. But once it did get a foothold in town it spread pretty quick when people visited each other.

The slowest spread rates was also Brazil(which temps matched Florida's at the time when Florida was going crazy..). Mainly in places where people didn't live close together.

So no, Covid is ALL year virus. It's only limitation is actually how often people got together.
edit on 19-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: Fixed typos, a lil more specific the. NE.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I agree with you. I lost my religion many years ago, but it does seem that the 'mark of the beast' stuff somehow applies.

And given how wicked the perps are to do this to humanity, planning over decades, somehow a force of evil is in play.

I am changing my behavior and taking overt action to avoid being close to those who've been injected.

Threw mine away (although, still fighting for my family...).
The Vatican is at the core of all of this. Who compiled the Bible? Maybe they were somewhere close to Nicea?
What a prophecy.

Just saying...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Are these Doctors Christians also? We surely wouldn't want to listen to any of those Christians. You know. If they are Christians they probably don't know If the vaccines are necessary or not.

"DOCTORS AROUND THE WORLD AGAINST COVID VACCINE"

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Are these Doctors Christians also?:

Who cares about them? The kook in your Original Post is who you cited for the topic. Own it.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa could definitely be a hollywood warning, for sure. That's the one where everyone she injected faked death and died for show?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TaiHaChen

mods performance nwo
May 25, 2019 was the performance... which means she was practicing it, for 4-6 months. Which means prior to covids arrival. As they don't just walk out on stage and do. Most of these take countless sessions.

That's the one.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That's the one.

She's been a bit quiet lately. In fact quite a few of the celebrity anti-Trump crowd seem a bit absent.
Services no longer required I imagine.

Not that I pay much attention to them.
edit on 1952021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

youtu.be...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I gotta ask the rhetorical question, "who really benefits most from the pandemic?"

In my mind it's; Pfizer, Moderna, United Health, Kaiser Permanente, Johnson and Johnson shareholders, Reckitt Benckiser (lysol) and by extension Black Rock and Morgan Stanley. With the list extending on in that manner.

It's not luciferians, but The Lucifer Principle (book by Howard Bloom), or a need for most to want to ascend the social strata, and caste themselves higher with wealth, power, and influence. If you want to find the "mark of Satan" it's within the double edged sword of capitalism, which has the individuals with the lobbying power and greed to make this pandemic like permafrost in Siberia.

And that's a story as old as civilization and commerce. The tendency of people to want to make the adequate obscene.

The origin of written morality is therein.

Mythologically speaking, Satan's role has always been to corrupt people's integrity and temperance by using self-serving excess and indulgence.
edit on 19-5-2021 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Cheers.
Saved it to show a few others.
Like I said. Difficult topic to discuss with some folk who aren't interested in the conspiracy world.

It's bad enough here sometimes.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm all about them succubi.

edit on 19-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: Tacos and Monster drinks make an awesome Area 51 Raid SnackπŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa
Honestly, people think everything is a conspiracy. When it's far from the truth. Patterns are mathematically repeated events. The trick is to learning how to spot them.

The problem with quoting it as a conspiracy is that patterns can be generations old. But for anyone who has enjoyed the story or series of unfortunate events. Can easily understand, that all it takes is a series of them to bring untold misfortune. It doesn't matter how quickly those things occur. Just that they do.

The red flag is when they do occur, and people keep labelling things as a conspiracy(just like they did in the book.. leading to the death of every "good and caring" relative of the children), instead of taking note.. pinning it and waiting to see where it leads, then investigating the people/nations involved. Despite red line and thumbtacks that link events together on a grander scale.

Always remember a war is never won over night. Thus the action these people have been doing to the general public has been years.

Yeah, I might not have the dates 100% correct. But the headlines always. Timeframe always, exact dates not really. That adds way to much to remember.

I still think it's funny, that the killing of hundreds of not thousands of scientist over the past 10years by awkward and crazy circumstances that didn't make sense l.. after a huge "shortage" where even Bill Nye went live on TV after Years to encourage youth to become scientist. When people took the path, no one batted an eye when they died. despite being headline news and happening all over the world. From Iraq, to the UK, to china and the US.

People speculated and proven all these people were linked to the same research. But no one could tell what it was because they were ALL dead.

Then a few years later we hand money to Wuhan Lab.. and we KNOW they have their hands in every pot of tech/science/research and education due to the fact they own every college in America, and 60-70% of congress is on their payroll for the past 20years. (Proven; they know who to follow...).

The money trails don't lie. The bank statements don't lie, the pictures don't lie, especially when tied together. Triple monopoly, sure maybe if it was 1 event or even 2 events you can doubt it. But 3+ you gonna be dumber then a doornail not to see it.

Unless you were distracted enough to call 1 and 2 a conspiracy.. and the third barely swayed your judgement. People need to step back, look at news articles ranging the last 70 years. Before NEWS was compromised (before Obama changed the law, and clearly stated they can do/say/show/perform/act whatever/however they want.. there USE to be a law in place that prevented them from lying.. for "entertainment purposes" and ratings.)

Those news articles will be easier then you think.. I did some not all of the linking.. you can check out my big reveal post. I did NOT include scientist deaths, BLM connections etc. See how much of it has come true.. it's dated on launch.. you will see my "pattern and speculation" was about 80-90% correct.

From there look into the dead scientist, I will bet they will connect even further. Idc if you believe it or not, but people lost healthy babies in the womb after being vaccinated, spontaneous abortions 10fold.. So when you read it consider "covid" an event. Not a thing, remove the idea of a disease and illness from your mind. Call it what it is. In the history books of the future it will be an EVENT.

I believe the only thing I was wrong about so far was that it was the disease itself that would cause issues.. not the supposed "cure/treatment". But that could literally be again speculation based on wether or not you see covid-19 as an event in time,
likee a bad concert. Or a plague. Just try to clear your mind and see this as an event, when you read it. Remember I wrote most of this shortly after it was starting to spread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join