It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Putin Q&A - Admits Russians participating in E. Ukraine in military capacity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE GOT TO LIVE LEAK AND TYPE UKRAINE CRUCIFY AND WATCH THE VIDEO CALLED "Azov Battalion crucify and burn man - probably to death". holllllllllllllly crawp i feel like im talking to insaaaane people. F#@&$(@! no mother F*#ER hes not three years old. its a grown man. and it really did happen.

So yelling proves your point?

Funny thing is just because it is on liveleak doesn't make it true. Liveleak is nothing but Youtube with another name.

Let me guess you believe they crucified a baby too...because that holds as much weight as your Azov batallion video.

And we had the OSCE investigating this and have seemingly not found anything or they would have reported it now wouldn't they, or are they in on it too?

edit on 26-12-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

did you watch the video yet or what? pretty sure live leak .com isnt a kremlin mouthpiece.

Doesn't need to be when anyone can upload a video to the site, but how do you know it didn't come from their mouthpiece media...you don't, but you seem to think you do.

Remember this one from their media...

Just so you know this was video of the so called Azov Battalion crucifying a man came from Cyber Berkut...well known for posting bogus videos discussed here...including your video of so called proof.

ukraineatwar.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

ohh. its fake. right. got it. thanks

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

ohh. its fake. right. got it. thanks

As we have been trying to tell you.

Ironic you post a video showing people bowing when you are doing the very same for russian propaganda.
edit on 26-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn
But he's saying that yes Russian troops are there but they are not sent by Russia on command.
Just Russian soldiers going there out of free will and so this is no news or shocking, this was known a long time.

Your funny so the Russian military is so pathetic their people just run off without permission and do whatever they want?? Talk about naive since I know Russian military quiting in mass to join another army would be huge news in Russia they call it desertion.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

whatever dude. stay in your magical realm of cognitive dissonance all you want. it doesn't affect me in the least.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

But it does and its sad you dont see it.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The OSCE saw a lot of problems in the Ukraine, they actually did so constantly.

Donetsk militia earlier alerted the OSCE to the presence of three mass graves containing multiple bodies of massacred civilians, killed execution style. The graves were found on the territory of a coal mine Komunar near the village Nyzhnia Krynka north-east of Donetsk, with another one inside the village. Reports say four bodies have been recovered so far, including three identified as women. The SMM said in its report it "cannot provide a forensic assessment of the sites." The Russian Foreign Ministry has suggested that pro-Kiev National Guard volunteers might have been involved in the massacre, and said it hoped the UN, the OSCE and the European Council would provide a just and unbiased assessment of the mass killings of civilians in eastern Ukraine.

sputniknews.com...

You folks seem to suggest, that the Observer is just another Kremlin-mouthpiece and Ukraine never was on her knees either. What a frickin joke! You believe in your gods, and your gods only?
Great! Go to some Azov cathedral and try fishing dipsh!ts with Wolfsangel maybe?

Well... sorry to break it for you, but this is ATS and not your fabulous Neonazi Wunderland. Put up or shut up, maybe? And sorry to break it for you again, but ukraineatwar and some 'News from Ukraine' youtube-channel isn't a decent source either.

Congrats, Comrade! You've lost it, all of it. Decent standarts in debates, media competence and democratic values. It all went down the drain and what's left to see, is the lack of honour, conscious and human dignity. That was funny in a stunning way.

Anyway. I wanna talk to your superior now, we used to have some pretty decent standarts here on ATS. Did you folks never ask yourselves why all this crappy BS didn't fall on fertile soil by now? Go, figure!

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Yup also fake.

www.stopfake.org...

www.osce.org...

edit on 27-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Sure. Not. Nothing ever happens in warzones full of fanatic jihadists and Neonazis. Read it all on another decent source like stopfake, the world is actually fake itself.

Move the eff on, eh?

Wait! Oh.. see the Wolfsangel? We better get on our knees again, another dead Kiborg passing by!

Regarding your OSCE link:

Near the road on the edge of the village, the SMM observed a pile of earth resembling a grave which had a stick with a plaque, written in Russian and containing the names (or in one case – initials) of five individuals. The plaque indicated that the individuals died on 27.08.2014. On top of the plaque there was another inscription saying: ‘Died for Putin’s lies’. Neither in the coal mine nor in the village did the SMM see any forensic experts. COMMENT: The SMM cannot provide a forensic assessment of the sites.

The first decent link, thank you. Putin's lies', and you suggest this was not Capt. Obvious with Hakenkreuz at work? The rebels rather love Vlad, don't they? Care to elaborate?
edit on 27-12-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

No forensic experts and no bodies...

So your welcome for the osce report that also shows its a lie.

4 bodies does not a mass grave make and secondly for you and the rest of the putler youth there is no evidence that ukraine government forces were involved. Russia made an accusation it cant support, like it does every day.

Using your and russian logic we can go to a cemetary and place a sign that says killed by martians and because russia says so it must be the truth. Fix your rectal-cranial inversion and do some research beyond what russian media and its russian forces in E. Ukraine / russian occupied crimea tell you to think.

No wonder the USSR collapsed and why Russia under Putin will collapse.
edit on 27-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Sure. Not. Nothing ever happens in warzones full of fanatic jihadists and Neonazis. Read it all on another decent source like stopfake, the world is actually fake itself.

Move the eff on, eh?

Wait! Oh.. see the Wolfsangel? We better get on our knees again, another dead Kiborg passing by!

Regarding your OSCE link:

Near the road on the edge of the village, the SMM observed a pile of earth resembling a grave which had a stick with a plaque, written in Russian and containing the names (or in one case – initials) of five individuals. The plaque indicated that the individuals died on 27.08.2014. On top of the plaque there was another inscription saying: ‘Died for Putin’s lies’. Neither in the coal mine nor in the village did the SMM see any forensic experts. COMMENT: The SMM cannot provide a forensic assessment of the sites.

The first decent link, thank you. Putin's lies', and you suggest this was not Capt. Obvious with Hakenkreuz at work? The rebels rather love Vlad, don't they? Care to elaborate?

They were Russian troops killed on the road on the way to Makyivka.Russian troops set up a roadblock as you can see didn't turn out well. It wasn't a mass grave and Russian media lied all the way around. In fact here are the names on the plaque.

Borysov Yury Ivanovych, born 1978

Holubyash Serhiy Vasylyovich, born 1972

Neustroyev Revaz Zurabovich, 1973

Stechin Maksym Olexandrovych, 1989

The lowest inscription on the plaque reads Russian AF Y-257606.

Three on this list are from the Republic of Tatarstan.” weird Russians manning a road block in Ukraine isn't it?

Ps notice the last person he apparently had no identifying papers so they used his dog tags see the AF tells us they were Russian military.You have access to the internet you can see what lies the Russian media is telling if you chose to. But u have a suspicion you don't want to know.
edit on 12/27/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Fix your rectal-cranial inversion and do some research beyond what russian media and its russian forces in E. Ukraine / russian occupied crimea tell you to think.

But it's fine as long as somebody from Radio Free Europe spins things right, innit?

You can believe what the heck you want, but don't expect me to take anything of this serious just because you've added some strong words.

The SMM proceeded to the scene and saw in the coal mine two areas located fifty metres apart, each containing two human bodies. All four corpses were in the process of decomposition

They found dead humans, yet you see no forensic experts and no bodies. Lies you say.

Frankly? You've lost me. Obey a nice Idiocracy!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Keep ignoring the facts cause russia tells you to. Theres plenty of evidence that undermines moscows lies. Are you that desperate to believe moscow you ignore facts?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

does it? about the only thing it does is spark my curiosity at how people like you can deny deny deny. i just want to understand your psychology more than anything. see i dont feel cognitive dissonance. i can change my mind. i can accept new ideas. so you guys really intrigue me.
edit on 29-12-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

i can change my mind. i cant accept new ideas.

Well that certainly explains a lot.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

theres another strange trait you have. you know that was a typo. so you ignore what i say and home in on that one little thing. you do this over and over. 1 and 3. dismiss and distract. its weird how your strategy for spreading BS is right in your sig.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

theres another strange trait you have. you know that was a typo. so you ignore what i say and home in on that one little thing. you do this over and over. 1 and 3. dismiss and distract. its weird how your strategy for spreading BS is right in your sig.

Think everyone knew you made a typo he was having fun with it. Any message boards you have to have a sense of humor its required. Back to topic I showed you why the sign blamed Putin for those Russian deaths at the time he was denying they were their. Now hes done a 360 what I don't get ia why people aren't mad Putin lied to them?????
edit on 12/29/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

ohh yes. fuuuuuun. so fun when people try to taint my character. i love it. =)

im sure plenty are mad. as for the russia people they are well aware of whats happening in ukraine and support putin and they most likely support russian support for the eastern separatists. america had no right to do what they did. they started a war and half a million people were displaced. there is no need for war in Ukraine or Russia. but the russians will not sit idly by while the US and EU try to take yet another country on Russia border. would america sit there and do nothing if russia started a war in mexico and then tried to get mexico to join a political and military union? if that were the case i would support the united states in sending troops to mexico to fight back. anyone in their right mind would support such an action.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Russia invaded Ukraine and illegally occupies Ukrainian territory not the US. The lies about a coup are just that and ignore the fact the government was the same government Russia signed off on at the end of 2012.

Yanukovych running away like a scared little bitch is not a coup - its a coward running away from a mess he made.

Russia continues to lie and you continue to believe it, even when presented with the facts and examples of Russian lies. Based on that position you don't need me, or anyone else for that matter, to taint your character.

You do it all on your own.

Again, and pay attention -
They are NOT countries that belong to Russia. They DON'T answer to Russia.

You guys need to get that through your skulls. The fact Russia and the US share a border further reinforces the ridiculous notion of what country is friends with whom. Using Russian (and apparently yours) logic the US would be justified in invading Cuba.
edit on 30-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join