It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Putin Q&A - Admits Russians participating in E. Ukraine in military capacity

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Because it is....

Where does it show a body? Where does it shown the "pow" being burned alive?
edit on 1-1-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: Xcathdra

I would just like to say one thing regarding your source stopfake.org. It receives funding from at least the UK government. I see you using it all the time and they call themselves a non governmental independent organisation but they ain't. They are every bit the propaganda outlet as everywhere else.

Really are you sure about that?? You do know they are a college in kyiv and the people that do the fact checking are students at the journalism college. So the person that funds them is the college it self.Basically these our college kids who are good at digital research and they filter through the lies told by Russian media. They are in a unique situation to do so they get Russian live broadcasts so can see what russia puts out on its broadcasts.And because Putin can't have them arrested or worse free to say whatever they like.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

idanno. its like a minute and a half. i dont know how that makes it fake. they dont show the burning? idanno. dont care. it shows the crucifixion.

why are you being an azov battalion apologist? cant you just agree they arent good guys.
edit on 1-1-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: dragonridr

so you actually believe that the west had nothing to do with it huh? somehow Yanukovich being under investigation and being corrupt is somehow reason to completely ignore everything that happened. god damn thats nuts.

He fled prosecution there was no coop. He ran to avoid being arreated. There was no mob at his estate trying to get him. There was no coop only a coward running to avoid going to prison for theft. Even thr Ukrainian government had no idea where he had gone. The next day Ukraine woke up to find their president had left and they were clueless as to where.They just knew he didn't show up for work and then people noticed he left his home and tried to destroy his paperwork. He took entire boxes of his papers and threw them onto a lake. Is this something someone does who's running for his life or something someone does when they are trying to avoid prosecution.

In Russian news they made it out like Ukrainians stormed his office and he fled for his life. Problem was his life was never in danger he was far away from thr turmoil in Kiev. The only threat was the charges that even his own party were investigating.

If you believe something other then a crooked politician fled the country to avoid prosecution your cooling yourself. What I'm curious about is what really happened in his sons death. Now there is a possible conspiracy.

edit on 1/2/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Are your fingers broken?? It takes all of 2 seconds to look it up,

Stopfake.org – struggle against misinformation and disinformation about events in Ukraine

Duration: September 2015 – March 2016

Funding: £100,080

Implementing organisation: Media Reforms Centre NGO (Ukraine)

The purpose of this project is to help the StopFake project increase its impact in Ukraine and other countries targeted by disinformation campaigns. It focuses on improving reporting in Ukraine and abroad; promoting tools for fact-checking; easing tensions instigated by propaganda and misinformation; and enlarging the scope of true news spreading in social networks.

www.gov.uk...

Another interesting thing to note is they were endorsed by the London Ukraine institute Who is headed by Andrew Lewis. Who is Andrew Lewis you may ask??? He is a Westminster lobbyst and government senior policy advisor.
edit on 2-1-2016 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I was commenting on your source because you use them all the time like they are unbiased. They leave out the fact they are funded by the UK government on their own about page, not the most trustworthy of thing to do when they claim to be unbiased. I'm sure that with more digging you'll find out that it is not only the UK government sending funding to them.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

You didn't answer either question.

Please point out any article by stopfake that is false / fake / a lie.

Do you believe the video of the "crucifixion" is real? By real I mean where a "pow" was actually "nailed" to a cross and was then "burned" alive.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

So my country part of the UK is partly funding that fake stop fake site!

Tax money shouldn't be wasted on that rubbish

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I didn't answer your question because I didn't comment on it originally. I am currently sitting in the ER. Haven't watched the video or read the stopfake posts. I have an issue with the source you use all the time like they are the authoritative source to end the conversation. They claim to be a non governmental independent fact checking source but they are in fact college kids being funded by western government(s).

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

So they gave enough money to pay for 3 STUDENTS at a college and you somehow think it changes the fact they are students at a college? Your not making any sense. But please explain how thr UK fundint a church and a college in Kiev somehow invalidates what these journalist students say?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

You seem to think the same university fees apply to Ukraine as they do the UK or US, silly. It is roughly 4000 USD for fees to study in Ukraine per year. They are being funded by the UK government and endorsed by a Westminster lobbyist/Senior policy advisor. They conveniently leave all that information out on their about page and instead lie saying they are funded by crowd donations. They are lying straight off the bat so why should they be a trustworthy source of anything. As I stated I am currently sitting in the ER but I'm sure if someone else has the time to source their funding you will probably find it is not only the UK government funding them.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Technically StopFake is not receiving government funding. The Media Reforms Centre NGO is the one that is receiving funding. And what does it matter if a politician endorses them? Politicians are allowed their opinions too.

That said, if those are your issues with StopFake then why trust Russian media? It is entirely funded by the government and has been caught telling lies time and again.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

That said, if those are your issues with StopFake then why trust Russian media? It is entirely funded by the government and has been caught telling lies time and again.

Amazing isn't it?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Who is Andrew Lewis you may ask??? He is a Westminster lobbyst and government senior policy advisor.

They also funded the OSCE...

Supporting conflict-sensitive journalism in Ukraine
Duration: August 2015 – March 2016

Funding: £246,000

Implementing organisation: OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine

The project aims to build the capacity of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine and the media professionals. It will support the MoD Ukraine in launching a training centre on safety in hostile environments and provide safety training to at least 100 journalists and media workers.

Further information
The OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine website

www.gov.uk...

Does that mean they are biased and a tool for the British government?

Just because they are getting funding that doesn't mean what they say is a lie.

Because if that were the case... then Russian media is pretty much doing nothing but lying about everything.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Amazing isn't it?

Not really.

Show me which posts I made saying Russian media is anymore credible. So are both of you done having a circle jerk of ad hominem attacks?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

It is exactly the same thing as you say about rt. Funded by the Kremlin so propaganda, stopfake is funded by the UK government for one and they hide the fact on their website so propaganda. Unless of course you are saying RT is trustworthy now??

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

yeah dude he ran away because they were gonna lynch him. this wouldn't have happened without the help of the US. if yanukovich was ousted legally it would have been months before he was out of office anyway. so it would have been pointless. the us had to get him out and start a war before the election or else nothing would have changed.

dude havent you ever seen the video i posted where oleg tsarov is talking about their plot the December before maidan? funny how everything he said in that video turned out just the way he said it. ukraine fell into civil war. ukraine started releasing massive amounts of propaganda through the internet. come on dude. see through the bull sh1t. watch a documentary on odessa. do research. do something...

thying to post the video but its blanked out for me. let me know if you see it or not.

edit on 2-1-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

yeah dude he ran away because they were gonna lynch him. this wouldn't have happened without the help of the US. if yanukovich was ousted legally it would have been months before he was out of office anyway. so it would have been pointless. the us had to get him out and start a war before the election or else nothing would have changed.

dude havent you ever seen the video i posted where oleg tsarov is talking about their plot the December before maidan? funny how everything he said in that video turned out just the way he said it. ukraine fell into civil war. ukraine started releasing massive amounts of propaganda through the internet. come on dude. see through the bull sh1t. watch a documentary on odessa. do research. do something...

thying to post the video but its blanked out for me. let me know if you see it or not.

Now t this video again you need to do some research as to when he gave this speech. As far as yanochivych his ouster was days away the findings from thr year long investigation had come back.and he found out thr night before that his own party was going to recommend impeachment and jail. This is a common occurance in Ukrainian politics they love arresting their presidents with every change in power. He was tipped off the night before the arraignment by a phone call at his home. Next thing you know he's making trips back and forth loading his private plane. Well technically it was Ukraines he stole that too.

He had no fear of tub e maiden group he was well outside Kiev he had security forces. And all they were demanding was for him to resign. Had he done that he would still be in Ukraine. What he didn't want was to go to jail for stealing billions of dollars including Ukrainian gold reserves. He rover thr country blind and knew he was caught. He ran to Russia knowing he could pay Putin for protection and get help funneling that money to hidden accounts. They are still looking for the transactions.

edit on 1/2/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Take care of what your doing then come back and answer the questions.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Take care of what your doing then come back and answer the questions.

I am finished doing what I "doing" as you put it. What questions do you want me to answer? If this is in regards to some video you have been arguing over I ain't interested, if I was I would have commented on it straight away. If it is about stopfake yes I think they are a propaganda outlet because they are receiving funding from the opposing side. So if RT is a propaganda outlet for being government funded why shouldn't stopfake or is it selective condemnation because one side supports your view?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join