It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Putin Q&A - Admits Russians participating in E. Ukraine in military capacity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And now we're talking.

You compared Assad to the Junta in Kiev, which is rather spot on. Both declared war on their people and both get a whole bunch of support for their madness.

And it's completely different because

a) The government in Kiev came in with a full free election, after voting unanimously, including members of his own party, to impeach Yanukovytch.

b) It isn't committing massive war-crimes indiscriminately on the scale Assad has been

c) it isn't a hereditary dictatorship

d) Yanokovytch was the corrupt kleptocrat, and the opposition more democratic

e) Yanukovtych wasn't overthrown by Islamic radical terrorists

edit on 21-12-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Ukraine is a sovereign nation and is no longer an occupied ssr. Putler needs to get with the program before he completely destroys whats left of Russia.

What's so stupid is that Ukraine, of any country other than Belarus, would naturally be friendly and trading with Russia if Russia hadn't beaten it like a pimp beating up on a whore.

There is substantial industrial trade between them and many Russian speakers. All Putin had to do was not have a fit if Ukraine wanted to ALSO be friendly with Europe. He could have purchased Crimea, probably, as Ukraine sure needed the money.

Now, he just created an enemy on his border---and for what? Two wrecked economies?

People say that Putin is playing chess. He just lost a rook and a bishop for a knight.

And international politics is much more like go than chess. You want to gain allies and suffocate your opponents with the breadth of your soft control, not local combat.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Sure. Not. It's completely indifferent because

a) The government in Kiev decrared war on it's people in the east and didn't work a bit to achieve the Minsk agreement.

b) It's committing massive war-crimes and it's fighting the freedom of press

c) it's a de facto dictatorship in which civil disobedience is deemed an terrorist act

d) it's run by oligarchs and has problems with corruption on a massive scale

e) Yanukovtych was overthrown by radical right-wing terrorists, this sorta scum later on burned people alive in Odessa

f) The snipers from Maidan have yet to be brought to justice, which sadly will never happen. Of course not.

Deny ignorance much, do we? Now that was funny in a Banderastan_ish way, what's next?

U.S. House Admits Nazi Role in Ukraine

The New Ukraine Is Run by Rogues, Sexpots, Warlords, Lunatics and Oligarchs

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

All Russian talking points and proven to be complete distortions and or lies.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Such a nice fella! Keep telling us there got nobody burned in Odessa and nobody got shot on the Maidan-square. Right!
Nothing ever happened and nothing will happen, ever. Suspiciously telling in an ignorant way, thanks for that!

Some keep going to all lengths for their spin. Speaking of which, do you sell snake-oil? I would really love to stock up on that BS as well, just to let ya know...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Speaking of ignorant... Point out where I said it never happened. I don't agree with the Russian propaganda that it was perpetrated by neo nazis / ukrainians targeting ethnic russians / pro russians.

Maybe next time engage the topic instead of ignoring what people type while pulling a russian media tactic by making false claims that arent supported by the facts.

Its always nice when you prove my point for me.

Thanks

ETA -

Russia never denied its military presence in Ukraine

17 December 2015: “We never said there were not people there who were carrying out certain tasks, including in the military sphere. But that does not mean there are Russian (regular) troops there, feel the difference.”

except for the fact he said this in 2014 -

April 2014: “This is nonsense. There are no Russian armed forces anywhere in the east of Ukraine. There are neither special forces nor instructors. All these people are local citizens,” Putin said.

and....

4 March 2o14, press conference: Q: But were they Russian soldiers or not? Putin: Those were local self-defence units… we did not [take part in training Crimean self-defence forces].

but wait -

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has acknowledged that Russian troops were present in Crimea before the referendum and argued that was necessary to let Crimeans make the choice on the future of the region. "

“Crimean self-defense forces were of course backed by Russian servicemen,” Putin said. “They acted very appropriately, but as I’ve already said decisively and professionally.”

cant imagine why no one believes putler or his propaganda....
edit on 21-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

All Russian talking points and proven to be complete distortions and or lies.

I really like the way you deny victims to save your shilly spin.

feel the difference

Some don't feel a thing, they're not remotely aware of all that foam at their liars mouth. Putler is it?

Your obviously not aware of the fact, that you downplayed Hitler and the Nazi crimes with that one. Well... you either never heard of the fact, that they killed millions in concentration-camps or you do have some information I don't. Who on Ceres cares anyway?

Also, if you would've been able to debunk said 'russian' talking-points, you would've done that by now. You didn't and decided to come up with more BS, which is rather telling again.

Awesome. Shilly Christmas to you, too!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Awesome. Shilly Christmas to you, too!

And a deceptive new year!

(Sorry had to do it, I'll let you two back at it)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

A response but im not sure to what since nothing you typed addresses my response or the provided facts that undermine your argument.

try again.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Back to what? People ignoring facts about Russian lies?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: sosobad

Back to what? People ignoring facts about Russian lies?

Happy holidays bud, don't get so invested in being right that you can't see a joke in front of you

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

what part of its on live leak do you not comprehend? its not a lie. they video taped the whole freakin thing.
edit on 25-12-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

and the links put it into context.... as in it didnt happen.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

ohh i guess my own eyes deceive me. you are right, i didnt watch a video of Ukrainians nailing a separatist sympathizer to a cross while his muffled screams rang out through a gag. thanks for setting me straight. those links sure cleared things up for me.
edit on 25-12-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

now I hope you are quite done and you will go to live leak and type "ukraine crucify" into the search bar and watch the video called "Azov Battalion crucify and burn man - probably to death". and then hurry back here and tell me it didnt happen.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

, i didnt watch a video of Ukrainians nailing a separatist sympathizer to a cross

A simple google search showed me the incident you are referencing supposedly involved a 3-year old being nailed to a cross.

A 3-year old is a separatist sympathiser?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Meanwhile, they demand respect and admiration from Ukrainian civilian population and often the manifestations of this respect have been expressed in a very dramatic way—strange to the outsider’s eyes. In West Ukraine in particular, now and again one can see hundreds and hundreds of villagers kneeling along roads and highways for miles in a manifestation of their respect and adoration to the local paramilitaries returning home from the frontlines with the body of one more dead ‘kiborg.’ All kind of folks patiently wait by the sides of the roads for the arrival of the paramilitary convoy and kneel in the dirt or snow at the first sign of it, waiting hats-off for it to pass.

observer.com...

Nothing ever happened, I know. And Azov accidentially chose the Wolfsangle for their banner.
Those fine fellas would never hurt anybody if their demands are ignored, or worse.

www.liveleak.com... (don't click if your stomach can't stand it)

That was the vid in question, 'Azov Battalion crucify and burn man'.
I know, you're just full of it and thus unable to find the exact vid. Glad to be of help here!

Let me recap the situation there:

- terror regime *check*
- warcrimes on tape *check*

Now... are you done pushing Neonazi propaganda? You still have issues to imagine why Russians would go there to protect their friends and loved ones from this scum? You still think they need Putin to say so?

Wait! Back on ya knees, dead Kiborg passing by...

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE GOT TO LIVE LEAK AND TYPE UKRAINE CRUCIFY AND WATCH THE VIDEO CALLED "Azov Battalion crucify and burn man - probably to death". holllllllllllllly crawp i feel like im talking to insaaaane people. F#@&$(@! no mother F*#ER hes not three years old. its a grown man. and it really did happen.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

did you watch the video yet or what? pretty sure live leak .com isnt a kremlin mouthpiece.
edit on 26-12-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join