It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Most Unsettling Trend: Christians Rejoicing in ISIS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Religion is Cultism! A bunch of easily persuaded people following a charismatic leader.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

The hate is strong in this thread, very very strong

This is an absurd notion and of course every ATS atheist flocks to this thread to demonize people of faith and specifically Christians. I see the same ole people in every thread.

So Christians caused ISIS, ok lets start throwing each others crap at each other to figure out whos right. typical ATS

ALSO, can you blames Christians for feeling this way? Syria is major sign for the end time in the Bible. Damascus is supposed to be completely destroyed
edit on 6-3-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Only a biggot can find something good among the crimes of another biggot.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

There is a hell and hell is separation from relationship with God. Dont chose separation, its hell.

So you are living in hell, earth that is. If it wasn't for th "written words" of your bible can you tell me when you first experienced a personal relationship with so called god and knew it to be the christian god prior to you being exposed to a book written by a human?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Religion and cultism are both words used to generalize people so you can easily express your prejudice towards a massive group of people who think differently.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

who believe they have the "Power" to force the hand of God. Most of us don't.

But any christian who use the bible are "forcing" their reality to fit into the their interpretation of the book. It was after all written after the events that happened to a small group of people in the middle east. Its true what the romans wrote about early christianity...its was and still is a cult.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

Christ steps in when it has become worse than it is now

Get real...if he didnt show up during WW2 (60 Million killed) what makes you think he's gonna show up anytime soon?

60 Million not enough for the blood lust filled imposter Jehovah?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

What the hell are you talking about? There was no "west" in the beginning of time - not as we know it today

Their was no middle east till about 100 years ago as well. Creations of vassal states by Britain putting "compliant" tribal leaders in power for Western economic purposes. The people in the middle east are slaves to be exploited. Just like America toes the Israeli Zionist agenda at great social and financial detriment to the rest of the USA.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I'm surprised someone hasn't groomed an orphan child or something from the Holy Land into believing they are the incarnation of Jesus, complete with holographic technology and the likes to really amp up the spectacle.

They're probably waiting for the weather modification technology to advance sufficiently. No good having a holo messiah without the fireworks and earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

ALL ROADS LEAD TO THE MISSING PUZZLE PIECE
www.abovetopsecret.com..

Oh dear...I just quickly perused it...I'm gonna lose sleep again studying this. Thanks for the juice!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Nobody is forced to be Christian... I have never been forced to be anything...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I don't understand why no one's done this...I mean, the potential is huge. A few faked DNA tests, maybe some kind of high-tech laser/holograph show, a few faked miracles, some really good globally televised sermons.

Eureka moment. Isnt there a thread on ATS about Jesus house being recently found? Maybe they'll find some DNA...then the laser shows etc. Maybe they're giving it time for the pieces of the puzzle to manifest to a timetable. As the memes propagate the masses conditioned then the final lightshow and the appearance in the clouds. Maybe some stolen nuke will go off as well killing a few million, forcing people to turn and plead for a saviour. Then the UNs mantra of "Swords into ploughshares" will play a part.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

How is anyone supposed to respond to this post? ^

are you in high school or middle school?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides

fundies deserve death.

No they do not - other than in the trivial sense that everyone dies.

Saying people deserve death is what fundies do........

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

At first glance, this may seem to be off-topic but I don't think it is. I've noticed that many of the most dogmatic Christians posting on ATS have the most disturbing icons focused on death and evil. Think about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I can't be the only one who saw this coming? THAT is what is truly terrifying about Christian fundentalist influence in the political realm...violent chaos in the Middle East, to them, is a signal for Jesus' return, and their salvation. THAT is scary. They have motivation to desire such things. This guy justt brought the thought forward openly. But it has seemed to me this would be a thought Christian fundamentalists would have for a while.

edit on 6-3-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

edit on 6-3-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I don't understand why no one's done this...I mean, the potential is huge. A few faked DNA tests, maybe some kind of high-tech laser/holograph show, a few faked miracles, some really good globally televised sermons.

Eureka moment. Isnt there a thread on ATS about Jesus house being recently found? Maybe they'll find some DNA...

Sure, we'll search the house for DNA, then compare it to the Jesus DNA we have on file, and see if it's a match...

Oh wait...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

ISIS is just keeping folks attention focused there while the real bad ass sneaks up from behind.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine
Bush flat-out called it a crusade.

Bush said a lot of crap... do you agree all of it was to the fact correct? Or is this your one stance to suggest we had/have a holy war?

On the white house lawn bush said one time.... "This crusade, this war on terrorism, is going to take a while."

cru·sade
kro͞oˈsād/Submit
lead or take part in an energetic and organized campaign concerning a social, political, or religious issue.
"he crusaded against gambling in the 1950s"
synonyms: campaign, fight, do battle, battle, take up arms, work, strive, struggle, agitate, lobby, champion, promote
"she likes crusading for the cause of the underdog"

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join