It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

900$ shoes!?? Is he fleeing in Armani?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

900$ shoes!?? Is he fleeing in Armani?

He is gonna die in style

link   
reply to post by loueber

Or the 7/11 guy recognised the kid and called it in. Or the cop was dangerously getting close and they decided to plug him rather than risk it.

link   
reply to post by loueber

Or the 7/11 guy recognised the kid and called it in. Or the cop was dangerously getting close and they decided to plug him rather than risk it.

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Okay...I give up, keeping up! LoL!

The guy is dead or gone.

I kind of feel trolled in one respect and pissed in another.

Trolled for spending the last almost 20 hours glued to every snippet of info. Pissed because this debacle is the sad and pathetic result of all of our tax dollars getting sucked into the apparent failure and waste that is Homeland Security.

Oh all, right...of course i'm going to keep reading.

Oh, and we need to send the fashion police to Boston, apparently, to burn all of the hoodies and backpacks.
edit on 4/19/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

I think he is gone.

Now the police are just cleaning up and doing a thorough job of clearing every single house. If he is hiding in one house or building, they should get him.

Or he is getting further and further away while they keep focusing on this area.

link   
I am absolutely stunned. I was here when this story - thread broke. Mind numbing. I finally got some sleep around 5:30 in the morning to sleep five hours and have been trying to keep up with all this.

I cannot believe he hasn't been caught! Very very unsettling.

But more importantly, my thoughts and prayers to everyone. We are an amazing country and the effort and cooperation I've seen with the Boston's citizens and law enforcement. Amazing. Cooperation with trying to apprehend this subject is inspiring. Don't leave any stone unturned! He may have been injured and is laying in tool shed somewhere dying. A doghouse.

Amazing response from our Law Enforcement our Military and you have my support. We have to find this person! We do not tolerate these terrorists to fade away into the woodwork. Not in our country! Root this person out.

Cirque

link   
I saw this Twitter exchange by the supposed Twitter account of the younger brother and someone else. They showed other tweets between these two on the news. Now, is it okay to post the tweets but take the personal info/names out? It was hard to try and copy and paste this and understand it without the names.. but I tried. The tweets in parenthesis are the younger brother, the other tweets are a friend.

@------- yo i heard u n @----- were poppen fireworks 20 Mar

(( @------ @------- I'm still around till Sunday, we can do more damage I got some more left 22 Mar ))

@------ @------- that sounds fire we gotta plan something n fuk # up idc wat no homo #WeAintGayRelaxFaggots 22 Mar

(( @------- @------ lets go whale watching... outside of Bellingham sq McDs 22 Mar ))

@------ @------ lmao 22 Mar

edit on 4/19/2013 by Deadscreameyes because: (no reason given)

I don't know, I thought the fireworks part was interesting and coincidental a bit. I think they need to talk to this person, as there are a bunch of strange exchanges between them it seems.
edit on 4/19/2013 by Deadscreameyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Probably because there are a ton of college students. That is the common attire.

link   
reply to post by nerbot

Two suspects don't fire upon 9,000 cops every day and throw grenades and dynamite at them. Boston is an active war zone right now. Or wherever they are now. This is not normal. And it makes sense to lock down things.

link   
The longer this kid stays on the run...the bigger a hero he becomes to other young terrorist wanna be's. Like a Robin Hood of sorts...

Des

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
Anyone notice www.RT.COM... is blocked... Weeeeird

Not for me

link   
-The FBI visited them all the time
- According to her mother they were tracking everything the oldest suspect was doing
- The FBI also had talks with the suspect

Hmmmmmm

link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by violet

Bigfoot has him beat. He's a close second though!

With all the police and other agents they have up there...they may just find Bigfoot before they find this guy.

link   
They said car checked, body checked. WTH does that mean?

They said it and then got quiet. Asked if someone was going to come take care of it or if they were going to do it themselves.

Raist

SMR

link   

Originally posted by gq1412
reply to post by loueber

Pretty sure they were seen at a 7-11 night BEFORE and no flags were raised at that point.
They started at MIT, jacked a car, went to gas station, got gas and car jacking victim escaped ... you know the rest.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
bad post
edit on 19-4-2013 by anon4m05 because: (no reason given)

link   
Sooooo.....why are some posters here saying that CNN confirmed the 7/11 robbery as different people, yet, I have not heard them mention that in the last hour.

link   
Reply to post by RadicalRebel

He has a tire sized bruise that stretches from his head to shoulder, he obviously got ran over.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

I think if it had exploded there wouldn't be much to see. I remebmer reading once that usually the only identifiable pat of suicide bombers is the head.

Anyhoo, that horrible thought aside, I recall someone suggesting a report that the EMTs tried to give coronary massage, which may explain the cut to the side of the body.

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

The longer this kid stays on the run...the bigger a hero he becomes to other young terrorist wanna be's. Like a Robin Hood of sorts...

That's why you haul out a look alike from Gitmo and fill em full of holes, and dump in the sea, and ....oops, wrong terrorist!

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join