It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 358
<< 355  356  357   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips

That page has some serious lag, at least for me.
Would you please upload the relevant images to this thread together with some arguments supporting a "framing"?

That'd be lovely.

edit on 24-4-2013 by Raud because: typo

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is interesting:

A body found Tuesday is that of Sunil Tripathi, a missing Brown University student who was falsely accused of being one of the Boston Marathon bombers. The Rhode Island State Medical Examiner's office said Thursday the body has been identified as that of Tripathi, missing since March 15. No foul play is suspected in his death, the office said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Another interesting tidbit which muddles all of this up from that article.....

-- No firearm was found in the boat where the surviving Boston Marathon attack suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was found, several sources from different agencies familiar with the investigation said Thursday. Authorities had said in a criminal complaint there was a standoff between the boat's occupant and police involving gunfire.

edit on 25/4/13 by TrowaBarton because: To edit text

Could be nothing, i have heard that they were shooting at him, then I have heard rubber bullets so maybe he was unarmed by then.

One thing that has escaped me though and the masses in all of this is, If I remember correctly didn't they say repeatedly I might ad on the scanners that there was a fire in the boat? From all the pictures I'v seen and reports though not a mention of this or the look of fire damage to the inside of the boat.
edit on 25/4/13 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Hmm, I don't remember hearing that and I was on the scanner prior to them finding him there. They did however say "light it up" several times and I instantly thought they'd spray it with automatic fire! Then I realized they really meant they wanted the boat lighted up with spotlights!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Ahh I gotcha, honestly it may have just been my misunderstanding. I like many others here listened to far too much streaming of the scanners that day. Thank you for your input.

Trowa

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

I was listening to the scanners too, and I remember chatter about whether there was a fire on the boat. It was a difficult to make out, and there seemed to be some confusion among the police whether there was a fire on the boat or not. But I am fairly sure the word fire was used multiple times.

It was never clear to me at the time whether the police concluded there was or was not a fire, but it was my overall impression that if there was one it was a small fire.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
This is interesting:

A body found Tuesday is that of Sunil Tripathi, a missing Brown University student who was falsely accused of being one of the Boston Marathon bombers. The Rhode Island State Medical Examiner's office said Thursday the body has been identified as that of Tripathi, missing since March 15. No foul play is suspected in his death, the office said.

www.cnn.com...

Interesting. I just checked other news on this and so far they say the cause of death is unknown. It may be completely unrelated, but it sure does create an impression that someone could have been wrapping up loose ends. It will be interesting to learn more.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

Heey, come to think of it a lil' deeper, I do remember something about a fire on the boat, I even think they speculated about it on the live news. I think it turned out to be a misunderstanding from the spotlights they direacted at it (from the ajecent building?).

That's at least what I think I remember now...

Anywho, I think this detail matters very little in the big whole.

What is the latest about Dzjochar's statements? Has something new emerged?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm on page 238 and i just have to ask what happened to the old guy wearing a suicide vest, that allegedly had 3 robots working on him ? A couple of people mentioned a rocket in a basement? Also reports of tunnels?

Has any of this been covered? I don't even know how long this thread is by now.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by samuelsson

The older guy with a vest turned out to be totally unrelated and harmless.
I think he was very senior or had some sort of mental disablility. There was no vest, he was just going outside at a very bad timing, got upset when the cops started yelling at him and things went downhill from there.

Rocket in the basement, I have no idea. Sounds like a band that plays house

top topics

<< 355  356  357   >>

join