It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
How many hours have passed since the guy was last seen? 14? 15 hours?

I think if he was still alive he would have been caught by now, especially with the amount of manpower working this case. I predict that he killed himself shortly after the incident with his brother and they'll find his body some time soon.

link   

Originally posted by Jennyfrenzy
reply to post by Jarulara

This is happening in Watertown, Massachusets. Times Square bombers were living in Connecticut.

No the one was from Connecticut but the others were in Watertown..
www.wbur.org...

link   

"Im 100% sure that this is a setup" - Mother of suspects
edit on 19-4-2013 by Stketcher because: Adding info

link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by ceetee

They are on lock down because they have already found 7 IED's on that street. They don't want anyone out and about because there could be more.

2 college kids leading seemingly normal lives, with friends, social integration and acting normally through the bombings. Nothing boastful on twitter feed, then they are telling their carjack victim "we are the bombers", armed to the teeth and in a firefight that sounded like a 15min video clip from a warzone, IEDs, grenade devices, IEDs all over the place. Now, one guy is on the run and an entire city is closed? either there is something MUCH bigger going on here, or this is a show of power and force. something doesn't sit right with me... especially after the cinema shootings and what i've read over the years. I guess my belief that 9/11 was an inside job has completely tainted my perception of everything, despite trying to keep an open mind....

link   

Originally posted by SMR
Chatter now saying Father questioned and said he went back to Chechnya for medical reasons or medical help ... Really !? You leave BOSTON of all places to go get medical help to a place that has a fraction of the medical know-how compared to where you were ?

No kidding. The whole thing stinks. The fact his son went there for 6 months and turns into this all plays out. Not to mention the fathers first reaction is that the police are setting up his sons.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
guys this page has a pic of the Black Hawk we were talking about earlier on

www.theatlanticwire.com...

link   
Anyone know how long ago they searched the sister's apartment? Was just curious on the timeframe of that.

link   

Originally posted by Stketcher

link   
Mass state police just confirmed that these 2 individuals were NOT the ones that Robbed 7/11.
Therefore , the robbers of 7/11 were the ones that killed the MIT cop....
the MIT cop was shot trying to twart the 7/11 robers

link   

Originally posted by juice656

edit on 19-4-2013 by intrepid because: Post removed. Too graphic for ATS

I posted this earlier, i dont think its real and i can not confirm it.

SMR

link   
reply to post by SkyLiner

Just telling you what is known. I heard it last night on scanner and it was said over and over, Two Black males, One wearing Cowboy hat. That was 7-11 robbery.
They did however go to a gas station and get gas and that is when carjacking victim escaped.

link   
reply to post by LogicGrind

Whoa!! Geez I hope that is not a vision of our future.

link   
Anyone notice www.RT.COM... is blocked... Weeeeird

link   
How is it on cops they always catch the person in the sped chase maybe a few minutes after the search began but in this case its dragged on for 12 plus hours?

also I've been wondering why was there NO air coverage last night of these chases? Even if they are foot chases seen plenty of videos of that kind before. Very strange

link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Probably just a runner who got spooked cause he was doing something he wasn't suppose to.
Sorry but it is more complicated than that.

Because we need to know the reason.

And this is important because of a future of a nation,without other nations beeing involved.

I know .....very complicated it is!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

That is what I read that he jumped out when they stopped for gas..

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

Yea I normally go there to check out the headlines, has been down since last night.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I was listening to the scanner last night. The 7-11 suspect was reported as a black male, 5-11, wearing a hat.. That's what was being broadcast as a suspect to look for. Think it was before the MIT shooting.

link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

And the .gov is worrying about citizens having automatic weapons?? Puhleeze.

link   
Just have to say, a little o/t but have been a lurker on ATS for aaaages (lurked for a long time before I joined up) - many many years - and have only added a few posts over the years. More often than not, I keep quiet because a thread is an unfamiliar subject, or there is too much petty nonsense going on. I miss the days of the John Titor threads and the Yellowstone threads.

But...following this and similar threads over the last few days, I'd like to say that you have all shown that community spirit that seems to have faded over the last few years. Everyone is working together, helping, and getting along. It feels homely again. It's a nice return to the old ways, and it just shows that despite our ad hominems, berating and bickering about this, that and the other, when things are serious, we know how to behave, think as a group, and show the world that ATS is not just a bunch of tin-foil frootloops arguing over angels, demons, woo woo nonsense, spooks and secret agendas.

So much so that I have been compelled to join in, which is something I don't often do. Nice one folks. Let's keep going with this, and when it is all over and the dust has settled, let's try and keep this group mentality going in all our other threads.

And now I really have to go pee, which means you can expect arrests at any minute.

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join