It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with Greer

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

And you're citing yourself. How convenient. Isn't there something in T&C against self-promotion?

There's a chuckler.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Greer's association with Transcendental Meditation can tell us a lot. It's a very interesting study in itself to look at the history of TM and to read about the experiences of many of the TM'ers themselves.

All kinds of bad side effects and reports of anomalous experience. But lets start to get acquainted here with the Burger King of TM:

You have to go to Vimeo to see this one, because David Lynch doesn't like it to be seen on youtube.

In it he welcomes the German Guru to the stage and chaos follows after the German head man makes some rather startling statements.

David Lynch lecture in Berlin turns into chaos

Gotta go out right now, but more later on TM, Greer, Gurus, Aliens, and The Big Con.

edit on 18-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

The Impact of Kate Spence's "Astronomical Orientation of Pyramids" Theory on the "Orion-Giza Correlation" Theory

It is fair and factual to add that Spence is mainstream Egyptology and insists that the Egyptians used two circumpolar stars for the specific alignment of all their pyramids to true North. It is by no coincidence that her postulate supports the orthodox theory that the Great Pyramid was built by Khufu c. 2450 BC.

We must question her agenda.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Everywhen

Kate Spence is not insisting anything -- she's presenting empirical evidence that clearly explains the dates of the pyramids -- empirical evidence ignored by cult mind controlled "ancient alien" CIA-Freemasonic induced babblers in esoterica, etc.

So the New Scientist article on Kate Spence gives more details

Instead, the alignment of successive pyramids first steadily improved up to the building of the Great Pyramid, then later deteriorated. This makes perfect sense, she says, if the architects were measuring the alignment using not one star, but two: Mizar in Ursa Major (the Big Dipper) and Kochab in Ursa Minor (the Little Dipper). Rewinding the astronomical clock using modern computers shows that the two stars rotated around the pole opposite each other in the Old Kingdom sky. In other words, an imaginary line joining the stars passed through the north pole. When the two stars lay vertically above each other, both would mark the position of true north for the pyramid builders. However, due to precession, the line joining Mizar and Kochab only drifted into precise alignment with the north pole in 2467 BC, then wandered away (see graphic). The orientation of successive pyramids faithfully tracks this drift, Spence says, explaining the rise and fall of north-south alignment precision. If Spence is right, it is now possible to use astronomical records to date the pyramids to the nearest five years. For example, construction of the Great Pyramid at Giza began between 2485 and 2475 BC. "I'm as convinced as I think one can be in archaeology," Spence says.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Kate Spence is not insisting anything -- she's presenting empirical evidence that clearly explains the dates of the pyramids -- empirical evidence ignored by cult mind controlled "ancient alien" CIA-Freemasonic induced babblers in esoterica, etc.

You're playing with word meanings.

What is your evidence - evidence does not equal a load of YouTube vids - that the CIA is dominated by Freemasons?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

So the New Scientist article on Kate Spence gives more details

Instead, the alignment of successive pyramids first steadily improved up to the building of the Great Pyramid, then later deteriorated. This makes perfect sense, she says, if the architects were measuring the alignment using not one star, but two: Mizar in Ursa Major (the Big Dipper) and Kochab in Ursa Minor (the Little Dipper). Rewinding the astronomical clock using modern computers shows that the two stars rotated around the pole opposite each other in the Old Kingdom sky. In other words, an imaginary line joining the stars passed through the north pole. When the two stars lay vertically above each other, both would mark the position of true north for the pyramid builders. However, due to precession, the line joining Mizar and Kochab only drifted into precise alignment with the north pole in 2467 BC, then wandered away (see graphic). The orientation of successive pyramids faithfully tracks this drift, Spence says, explaining the rise and fall of north-south alignment precision. If Spence is right, it is now possible to use astronomical records to date the pyramids to the nearest five years. For example, construction of the Great Pyramid at Giza began between 2485 and 2475 BC. "I'm as convinced as I think one can be in archaeology," Spence says.

You conveniently missed...quoting Spence...

"The Egyptian pyramids at Giza were built during the third millennium BC as tombs for kings."

Pure, unadulterated disinformation from a mainstream Egyptologist with an agenda now well ciphered? Is it your attempt to upsell this "tombs for Kings" as truth?

edit on 18-8-2012 by Everywhen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Well it depends how you define Freemasonry. The book "The Religion of Technology" by professor David F. Noble is about the Freemasonic origins of modern science.

If you actually read the Stargate Conspiracy book -- the videos I posted are interviews with the authors. So

The CIA was established by Harry Truman, a 33rd Degree Freemason, to implement global governance.

The CIA is not "controlled" by the State Department - but instead the CIA was created by Wall St. lawyers working with the Nazis through the OSS preparing for anti-labor struggles in Europe.

So Freemasonic societies are not limited to the Freemasons but go back to interconnected secret societies and elite foundations -- and even monasteries and back to ancient Greece with the Platonic societies. As Michael Hudson points out - it is a promotion of logarithmic-based economic relations to justify hierarchical power control.

So the logarithmic math is inherently Freemasonic -- and this goes back to Archytas and Plato and even further to the "symbolic revolution" circa 10,000 BC as Dr. Jacques Cauvin points out.

So the CIA are just the latest front of this trajectory of Western imperialism committing genocide and global destruction of ecology by implementing highly unequal income and wealth distribution - using slave labor and sweatshops and spreading malnourished farmers comittingg mass suicide.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Surely you've been a member long enough to know you are totally off-topic on this thread. Is this a group effort to derail this thread?

It's rather rude, too.

Your topic should be interesting enough for a lot of folk, but maybe you need to ride schuyler's coattails to get anyone to read your stuff?

This thread is about Dr. Steven Greer & his damaging shenanigans.

Did you watch the video that torsion brought to the table, btw? Your comments on it would be interesting. In it Greer convinces some of the outing members they are seeing an invisible spaceship!!

How special is that for only $2500? That's a STEAL!! For Greer that is.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The CIA is not "controlled" by the State Department - but instead the CIA was created by Wall St. lawyers working with the Nazis through the OSS preparing for anti-labor struggles in Europe.

If what you are trying to imply is that the Agency was the implementation of Elites with significant corporate interests internationally, you would be partially right. The Nazi/OSS/CIA connection is a historical given. Anti-labor struggles were one of dozens of agenda of the Agency.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I am enjoying his meditation videos, even had purchased one in the past. I can see getting contact from meditating like this.

Skyfloating has a good thread and mp3 on contact too. I just avoid any definitive contracts ,and tend to say things my way.

One can rearrange and change things to suit their purpose in meditations.

Dr. Steven Greer : Guided Meditations - (June 10th, 2011)

ET Contact; a meditation & prayer for Earth

Stay with an open mind and an open heart.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The Pied Pipers of the CIA The UFO contactee movement was led by people that worked hand-in-hand with the CIA; the abductee scenario was created by CIA personnel. It reveals an intriguing alternative universe of the contactee and abductee phenomenon.

So Greer is just a symptom of this larger problem.

If people are not able to properly contexualize Greer's ufo cult then he won't be properly understood.

I also recommend Nick Redfern's book Contactees -- I'm just finishing it right now.

the alleged connections between UFOs and demonology. Tim notes of this particularly controversial theory in his post: "It’s UFOlogy’s dirty little secret. It’s something that is better left swept under the rug. Stanton Friedman doesn’t talk about it. Stephen Bassett most assuredly would keep the subject at arm’s length. The late Richard Hall would have deleted you from his address book. And Steven Greer would never consider it part of his ongoing Disclosure program. To coin ourselves a catch-all phrase that brings together all the negative aspects of the subject, I prefer to call it the DARK SIDE OF UFOLOGY!"

HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE: The Dark Side of UFOLOGY
edit on 18-8-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I already know its not true. There is CIA involvement, and Black Op involvement with both negatives and even some neutrals, or positives. (and not always for the reasons they think or that others know of, its not all bad some of it relates to upgrades and springing traps). But there are those they simply cannot control. And they do time and space manipulations, and it doesnt even matter if you're driving down the freeway at 100 km/hr. Your own journey is your own, you're responsible for that, but whether you search yourself, or accept any ones else sharing it doesn't change the truth.

By the way, I feel he does a fairly good job trying to wake people up, and sharing the alternative to their intention of depopulating. Despite any forced discrediting by the CIA. He doesnt complete free reign and is the laughing stock. TPTB have a belief that only those without fear can get to heaven or Beyond, progress. And they always put truth behind the doors with fools, sometimes serpents, and sometimes skulls and crossbones, and you have to analyze it, sail and sail out. They think its the same thing as putting things out in a balanced way and this somehow cancels out all their programmiing.

I say cheaters don't prosper and the cosmos, by that I mean ALL of it, both the ET's as we think of it, and our Family, and the astrals, all those we could call Higher Ups, don't agree and humans are not going to be entrapped as they would wish. They're being freed.

edit on 18-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
For those who can go beyond all the nonsense and really on a search, here some things to look into.

Dr. Steven Greer Explains Consciousness and Meditation (HQ) Part 1

Dr. Steven Greer Explains Consciousness and Meditation (HQ) Part 2

Dr. Steven Greer Explains Consciousness and Meditation (HQ) Part 3

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
And since I'm sailing in and out and really tired of the same old worn out arguments, I state again, I like him, and his information is good, though I'll never send him money for one of those workshops. Also, am aware of the discrediting info, and ignore it, don't like the way Murder Incorporated behaves. And here is one of my favorite video's, from about 42 minutes on when he begins the slides and recordings, such as the Orion Tones.

Dr. Steven Greer presents "Contact & Disclosure: The Final Sequence"

Just to poke you all with a stick.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You are promoting the "religion of technology" - Greer is your Christ figure who will save humanity with his E.T. technology connection.

Again this is just Freemasonry as an E.T. cult -- the same type of E.T. cults that boomed in the 1950s.

I saw a big black equilateral triangle craft -- I saw the actual craft up close -- it flew over the tree in our yard - I watched it approach from the horizon. It is a secret military craft.

This technology is secret and even if the U.S. government did "give in" to Greer and practice "disclosure" -- why should you or anyone believe what they say? What if they tell you something you don't want to hear?

haha. So the Greer cult has already made up its mind -- and how convenient is that! Free energy will save humanity with secret E.T. technology from the stars.

How convenient to ignore the real world problems -- it's just a matter of time -- just give some more money to Greer and eventually the solution will be here.

People are desperate for a "father figure" and so it's a nice "one stop shop" -- the E.T. technology solution.

In actuality technology is the cause of the problem in the first place. Technology is not "neutral" because mass produced industrial technology is based on logarithmic mathematics with a "contained" geometric irrational infinity. That's why there can't be any "free lunch" energy technology.

Quantum biology is proven as free energy but it can not be reproduced as technology. Ecology as Nature is more complicated than any supercomputer will be.

That's the real truth that Greer and the cult followers can never accept. Humans are part of Nature and any E.T.s are there also can not escape from the jaws of destruction that Nature creates in order to renew itself.

So infinite energy is an infinite process that is immaterial -- it can not be mass produced in the material realm. This is called the "time-frequency uncertainty principle" in quantum physics.

Greer is too idiotic to know about this limitation of technology.

So he's not "freeing" anyone because people are already free since Nature is free and people are a part of Nature. It's just that true freedom is impersonal -- that's why Kurt Godel said time travel is possible but only if there is no personal desires.

Obviously Greer does not fit that category.

Heaven's Gate, Aetherius Society, the Raeliens, Billy Meier -- Greer is just another cult leader.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

So Greer is just a symptom of this larger problem.

If people are not able to properly contexualize Greer's ufo cult then he won't be properly understood.

I also recommend Nick Redfern's book Contactees -- I'm just finishing it right now.

Actually, I think people are quite capable of "contextualizing" Greer. Your link is to Phil Coppens and a page that is woefully incomplete and with ZERO evidence of his claims. He just expects you to believe whatever he says and he can't even stay on topic on his own essay. I know he has written a few books where his info may be more complete.

However, this certainly is one possibility out of several.

* Greer could be simply naive and brainwashed beyond repair. This is the "He really can't help it, so give him some slack" option. Looking at his background, he drank the Kool Aid (TM, Baha'i) before he became a doctor.

* Greer could be a real-life con man raking in far more bucks than he could as an MD making $200K a year, but suffering the stress of an MD. He might be just a really good huckster.

* Greer could actually be a disinfo double agent blaming the CIA while doing their agenda. That's kind of what you are suggesting. It's certainly possible.

Alex Heard, author of Apocalypse Pretty Soon Now; travels in end-time America, Greer, in his estimation, is:

On slice of Sincerity.
One large slice of Delusions of Grandeur.
A smallish slice labeled Greedy.
And a slightly bigger one, still skinny, labeled Cultic.

There was room left over for one hefty slice that had to do with Greer's moral and ethical status, but I didn't know what to call it. Evil? No, that seemed way too strong. I settled on Naughty Then I topped the whole thing off with a generous dollop of Jerk.

Page 213 in a Chapter called "Somebody up there likes me," largely about Greer. Heard has met Greer, been on a Greer campout, and attended a couple of Greer lectures.

Thanks for the Redfern Link.

Thanks for talking about Greer.

I'm perfectly willing for this thread to die. It's had a good run. I'm going to have a lot more Greer material in the future, but I'm in "study mode" at the moment accumulating information. Also, Hal9000 might have some interesting info in a bit and I'm looking forward to his material as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Well Im an experiencer and ET is very spiritually aware, not so much religiously aware, but more wake up out of the traps of harming others, wars, smiting, and freeing people from this horrendously violent, unequal world where billions are starving and exploited.

I don't see a religion in what Steven Greer is speaking of, but good stuff.

By the way, real contact, real stargazing and "inviting" something in, needs to be looked at from a very high frequency or a state of Uncoditional Love, Kindness, Caring About Others, Striving to Change or Work on Self. I unconditionally Love everyone, but that is not the same as trusting everyone has your best interests at stake. Family doesn't need permissions, or some special way of invite in. They check up on everyone behind the scenes. The Highest Love and Goodness in Existence, the Family and those operating from this, Love, are the only safe ones. And so its an inner search.

Your pineal fires off its biochemicals between 3-4 am, when you have contact, Guides, Family, Inspiration. And striving to recall this state, to duplicate it, to wake up, is good. Also to remember because we all have contact, everyone of us.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So your "E.T." experience is just a self-induced pineal gland chemical induced vision.

Those visions are holographic just as material reality is holographic. This is why precognition is possible as I have experienced.

Consciousness itself can not be seen -- it is not a vision or even a feeling or sensation -- consciousness is an infinite process of time-frequency that we always-already exist within.

So this is why God can not be seen but religious figures or spirits or E.T.s, etc. can be seen.

The love is just from lower body serotonin building up through the vagus nerve and the increased serotonin then increases the oxytocin as the love hormone of the heart. The left side vagus nerve goes to the heart and the right side vagus nerve connects the reproductive organs to the pineal gland.

So then as the heart neurohormone energy increases as love bliss energy then it also increases the electromagnetic energy created thereby inducing a pineal gland holographic vision.

If this energy is stored in the body -- below and behind the navel where the parasympathetic and sympathetic nerves meet -- the gut brain system -- then the electromagnetic is built up to create a more coherent higher frequency holographic spirit energy.

So then this spirit can survive death and leave the body as spacetime astral travel -- energy masters can do this and the energy transmissions are now confirmed by the Mayo Clinic in randomized controlled medical research -- detailed here

So yes with special training this can be done and it's very powerful -- I once accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit right out of the top of her skull without touching her. She had asked me for a healing and she didn't see what I was doing as she was sitting and I was standing next to her but I felt this heavy electromagnetic blob that I pulled out of the top center of her skull -- with my hands about six inches above her skull. She immediately bawled and kept bawling for at least 15 minutes.

So Greer doesn't know what he's talking about. I've seen dead people as ghost spirits -- it is holographic light coherent energy. I saw yellow light forms hovering, shaped like humans, and going to see a qigong master. I didn't tell anyone but he confirmed that this is what I saw as it happens to him all the time. I had just read Phra Ajahn Mun's biography, the most famous Thailand Buddhist meditation monk and he had the same thing happen to him -- they heal the dead ghost spirits sending them to a higher frequency or brighter light of energy as a deeper spacetime realm.

The CIA mind control programs can induce these experiences by using drugs that are psychedelic -- causing a flooding activation of the serotonin receptors in the brain.

But there is a real specific training to do this spirit travel but the ability is very rare as it requires a pure heart and mind concentration - and goes against modern materialist society. Greer is all about modern materialist society despite his meditation tapes.

Those meditation tapes are cult mind control sessions.

I finished my U of MN masters degree doing intensive energy training but the people around me freaked out since I had very strong electromagnetic fields emanating from the center of my brain. That was 10 years ago and I still have permanent magnetic bliss in the center of my brain and I can "flex" my pineal gland to transmit energy to activate other people's vagus nerve, giving them bliss. This requires a very pure body to do but does not store up the energy so I stopped doing those transmissions.

If someone is a real energy master then they can sit in full lotus yoga position for as long as they want. Last summer I sat in full lotus yoga position for 10 days without any food and I wasn't hungry at all and also on the 10th day I did a long hike in the forest and climbed a ladder to a roof and talked a long time with my nephew -- so I still had strong energy.

So free energy is already real -- it's known from nonwestern training techniques based on nonwestern music - the time-frequency uncertainty principle in action. Greer doesn't know about this. He's a fake and relies on just taking people's money.

So my point is that people see what they want to see when they have a breakthrough pineal gland vision and these visions are holographic externalizations of the person's subconscious lower body energy centers. So that reality is holographic -- what we see externally is a projection of our internal body energy blockages. The rainbow astral energy is the time-frequency uncertainty principle that creates matter. Living H2O the Dancing Rainbow Within

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

My experiences are actually lifelong, involve physical checkups, actual ET there, along with memories. I had ET at the door the night of a family abduction, opened the glass door in the evening, was a twiggy rose colored grey. That night, had the most interesting dream and was told this day took 9 days to complete. I've had physical checkups both in my home, and had them there, aboard their crafts. My son has had missing time while up, and called me out for siting of crafts often, including choppers chasing them. He's also shared memories of being shown future events and even past ones on viewing screens.

My brother and his partner, had 2 hours missing time drivnig the produce truck. The ufo darted behind a cloud and then exited and angled off sharply, a couple seconds later, and that couple seconds was a leap from 3 30 pm to 5 30 pm, and the truck was 2 hours ahead on the route, a well known route.

You aren't going to ever change reality around to fit your theories, and I know better than anyone what we have gone through. The first sighting of ET was 4 by the way, broad daylight.

Now, those 3-4 pm experiences are different, that is where most people leave their bodies, astrally project and learn more. In that time you can meet with ET too, but that's not usually when they abduct or contact you that way. For me its been day time, evening, late evening, and early morning, ie. 12-2 30, after spotting a craft or just knowing, you're on the list that night. I always get warned in some way, and tended to try very hard not to go to bed.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join