It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with Greer

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ok so he did meet with Mr. Woolsey. If it wasn't to discuss this subject then why in the hell would he be at a dinner meeting and talking to the CIA Director? Of course he would deny this because he most likely trying to keep the context of the meeting a secret, either to protect his career, maybe his himself and his family. Even Dr. Greer acknowledges that Mr. Woolsey says it was taken out of context and that they never has those discussions. It's complete BS.

Maybe he did take them through a guided tour? Were you there? Do you understand how these craft work and understand how time and gravity are interlocked? If you can control gravity then you are distorting space time and the craft can become un-viewable by the human eye. Maybe they were underneath it in the time distortion. Maybe it was some other type of phenomena that we don't understand because we we're not there.

The disclosure project was about Mr. Greer? Huh? Yes he did speak at the event, and takes credit, as he should, but the majority of the event was the testimony of the witnesses. When Greer did talk he wasn't talking about himself, he was talking about the subject in which the event was called for. Does Greer have a tendency to have a somewhat of a ego and go into more detail about his life and journey then there needs to be in other presentations? Probably. Once again, this doesn't discredit him. It's just his personality.

Dr. Greer isn't going to come on here and defend his body of work against all you guys. He shouldn't have to either. Like I said, it's very unfortunate that people are this unfair to him. New people coming to these sites looking to learn should not be turned away by Dr. Greers work. If he's such a known fraud, then why did Edge Mitchell continue to support him after attending those meetings with him? Why do people go through so much effort to plant fake information to discredit him? Why was Dr. Greer invited to Steve Bassett's Citizens Hearing on Disclosure to present his work? Is everything he has ever said 100 percent true? Maybe not. Maybe he got some bad information along the way. There is a ton of disinformation out there. But the man is no fraud and should be supported in his efforts for pushing this subject into the light when no one else was.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: rush0024
Most peoples judgment on the man has to do with him charging money for contact sessions.

No, people know he is a fraud for his photo of a alien that was actually a cactus, and his photo of a alien light being that turned out to be a moth, and his taking people inside a invisible spaceship......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has he been a little careless in some of the things he's presented? Yes. Even though I don't think Moths light up like that, it definitely doesn't appear to resemble a ET. The tour inside or near a spaceship thing was a little weird, but were you there? Maybe something really did happen. He as documented proof of craft being seen in the skies during his outdoor sessions. He has taken a lot of good footage, but people only want to focus on the footage that is questionable. I don't think he should have posted those pics, even if he thought it was a ET. I think he should be more cautious as to what he's posting, but this doesn't mean he's a fraud. He has done a ton of good work for this subject, however once again, people just focus on the bad. Is he perfect? No. He is a human being like the rest of us, and has been pursuing this full time and has been since the 90's when no one else was.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rush0024

Have you signed up to be a member of the CE-5 contact team yet ?

The old saying about horse and water rings true here , you are obviously a fan of the man and willing to believe what he says no matter what anyone says , that is your choice.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Have you signed up to be a member of the CE-5 contact team yet ?

The old saying about horse and water rings true here , you are obviously a fan of the man and willing to believe what he says no matter what anyone says , that is your choice.

No I haven't. But I am not saying the tour of that spacecraft thing is 100 percent legit. I'm saying I don't know, I wasn't there. What I do know is that his team has produced good footage from these sessions, and that people focus only on a few that are questionable. I am not a fan. This isn't a sport. I research information in attempt to find the truth on the real world. Dr. Greer has done a lot for the subject that I have learned from. I don't have the time or money (or ambition) to stop working and pursue this full time in attempt to uncover the truth, so I turn to people who have. Steve Bassett is another that has done this, among others.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

His team tend to film satellites and tell the paying visitors they are UFOs which are also responsible for the noises on their monitors , you should look into the prices he charges for looking at satellites , he also organizes trips to come over here to the UK to look at crop circles.

Steve Bassett is another that has done this, among others

Lt's not get started on Steve Bassett , he's another ring master.

If I could make one suggestion to aid your research it would be stay away from UFO sites , if you are serious about researching the subject there are better places and actual researchers out there that offer more reliable information than the Steve's.

I was a fully paid up believer back in 2001 and had the videos saved on my HD , I believed much of what you probably believe but research removed the blinkers and revealed , as far as I'm concerned , the truth behind UFOs .... it aint pretty.

edit on 3-3-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

His team tend to film satellites and tell the paying visitors they are UFOs and responsible for the noises on their monitors , you should look into the prices he charges for looking at satellites , he also organizes trips to come here and look at crop circles.

Steve Bassett is another that has done this, among others

Lt's not get started on Steve Bassett , he's another ring master.

If I could make one suggestion to aid your research it would be stay away from UFO sites , if you are serious about researching the subject there are better places and actual researchers out there that offer more reliable information than the Steve's.

I was a fully paid up believer back in 2001 and had the videos saved on my HD , I believed much of what you probably believe but research removed the blinkers and revealed , as far as I'm concerned , the truth behind UFOs .... it aint pretty.

1. I don't go to UFO websites, unless you count this one, which I visit very rarely and usually leave annoyed. (It's happening again)
2. If you think those two people are frauds then where exactly are you getting your information from? There are not many people out there like them that have devoted their lives to pursue this subject.
3. Steve Bassett is a ring master? WTF? Have you seen The Citizens Hearing for Disclosure? It's pretty much the same idea of the Disclosure Project, where witnesses/researches gather to testify to what they know, except this time it was done in front of previous members of Congress. It is pretty straight forward, and Steve Bassett goal is pretty straight forward, and that is to push this subject until our Government acknowledges it.

If your not on board with that movement, then you're on some other type of movement that I guess I don't fully understand. Why exactly are you here posting? What is the point? Especially in trying to discredit people who are the leading voices in the disclosure movement.
edit on 3-3-2016 by rush0024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

But I am not saying the tour of that spacecraft thing is 100 percent legit.

how can you think it is even 0.0000000001% legit?

Greer is just a scammer.

What I do know is that his team has produced good footage from these sessions,

Care to show us this "good footage"? All it is is planes, satellites and moths. Or a cactus....

This isn't a sport.

It is actually, it is all made up.

I research information in attempt to find the truth on the real world. Dr. Greer has done a lot for the subject

Greer has done a lot for himself, most people realise he is just a scammer who sucks in the gullible.
edit on 3-3-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

1. I don't go to UFO websites, unless you count this one, which I visit very rarely and usually leave annoyed. (It's happening again)

This is a discussion forum where different points of view are put and information exchanged it is not a UFO website , they tend to exist to push one point of view.

There are not many people out there like them that have devoted their lives to pursue this subject.

There are plenty of people out there doing what they do but in different ways , they are all trying to make money from believers and Ufology conferences.

Steve Bassett is a ring master? WTF? Have you seen The Citizens Hearing for Disclosure?

You're telling me that wasn't a three ringed circus ? , former Congress members paid handsomely to sit there , smile and look interested while the usual suspects tell their story's , it achieved what ?

Why exactly are you here posting? What is the point? Especially in trying to discredit people who are the leading voices in the disclosure movement.

Why am I here ? , because I still want to believe and think maybe one day something will be posted that will help achieve that.
I'm not trying to discredit anyone just pointing out that they have discredited themselves.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

But I am not saying the tour of that spacecraft thing is 100 percent legit.

how can you think it is even 0.0000000001% legit?

Greer is just a scammer.

What I do know is that his team has produced good footage from these sessions,

Care to show us this "good footage"? All it is is planes, satellites and moths. Or a cactus....

This isn't a sport.

It is actually, it is all made up.

I research information in attempt to find the truth on the real world. Dr. Greer has done a lot for the subject

Greer has done a lot for himself, most people realise he is just a scammer who sucks in the gullible.

I never said I believed it, I said I didn't know.

There is no point in posting any footage as you will just shut it down. Anyone with some sense can tell that the lights in the sky during his sessions are not a satellite or plane. But since they are far away and not in your face (probably wouldn't matter anyways) then you can just sit back and deny.

If this is all made up then what are you doing here? Is this just some stupid skeptic hobby? Don't you have something better to do if your not actually pursuing the truth?

Dr. Greer has done a lot for himself? In what way? Throwing away a medical doctor career making very good money in exchange to pursue this subject full time doesn't sound like someone whos looking out for themselves. If you don't like his personality in which he presents, then that's fine. Don't like that he charges money, also fine. But this doesn't mean hes a fraud. The guy has to make money in some fashion in order to pay bills, eat, and travel like the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

There is no point in posting any footage as you will just shut it down. Anyone with some sense can tell that the lights in the sky during his sessions are not a satellite or plane

You refuse to post them here as you deep down know they are planes or satellites!

If this is all made up then what are you doing here?

The motto of this site is "Deny Ignorance". Some people seem to think it is "Embrace Ignorance"! I am here to deny ignorance.

Don't you have something better to do if your not actually pursuing the truth?

I am pursuing the truth, but by believing Greer you are avoiding the truth!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
LOL. Think I'm getting the picture here. You guys are those hardcore skeptics who floats around on here and gets some type of personal enjoyment or excitement out of discrediting and debunking this information. If you don't already know that there is a ET presence among us then our conversations is over. Some people just don't have it in them, and would be skeptical if a ET slapped them in the face. I'll leave with this. After about 10 years of research of various subjects, the most surprising thing I've learned has nothing to do with ETs, our Government, religion, 9/11 or any weird sciences, but it is the human race and how unbelievably gullible (believing in fairy tale religions, believing everything our Governemnt and media tells them) and vacuous the human race is. When it comes to our real reality, there seems to be three categories. 1. People who are too distracted and conditioned to care about any of this, and when presented with information they don't accept it because it doesn't fit into their reality. 2. People who are born skeptics who know about this information but choose to deny it and/or actively discredit the movements (equally and possibly more annoying than option 1). 3. People who know and have done their research and are in touch with reality (as best as they can be given the amount of control and suppression of this information). This concludes our conversations boys. Bye bye.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

You guys are those hardcore skeptics who floats around on here and gets some type of personal enjoyment or excitement out of discrediting and debunking this information.

What is wrong with debunking aand pointing out the lies Greer makes?

You seem to believe anything he says!

If you don't already know that there is a ET presence among us then our conversations is over.

Of course you have proof for that silly claim? No, of courser you do not!

but it is the human race and how unbelievably gullible (believing in fairy tale religions, believing everything our Governemnt and media tells them) and vacuous the human race is.

That applies doubly so to those believing aliens are here, with zero evidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: koperniguz

something is so off with this man.
At 255 mins when he talks about the people being killed and then looks to his right and says "yes".... was there even anyone making a comment to him? I doubt it,, it just seems like some weird thing he does..Also just after he cracks the joke about his wife having to set up the TV, a he would break it, but give hime a defibrilator and he would be fine..Same joke he made before in another older recording but then he refers to camera equiptment and how he is "all thumbs", but give him a scalple...

And again, on a older recording he talks of "wet works" and then looks at someone in the audience and says welcome to my world, with so much self importance.

In yet another recording he talks of the french authorities and how he had to work in secret, he then looks at someone in the audience and questions them,, i question if someone in the audience even made a comment the warrented his response.

there are repeats in each filming..

Something about him really troubles me

edit on 25-11-2016 by Monkeyboy82 because: extra greer weirdness added

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I believe, and its quite obvios that greer is sincere about his quest for disclosure. Is everything he says true? Of course, no one knows.

I watched the Citizens Hearing for Disclosure and i dont see a fraud, i see something who is passionate
About disclosure. Maybe he could have done things better, but he has managed to gather some interesting information.

As for the money he is making. I have brought this up before. If i was dedicating my life to this subject, i would want to mske money from it. How else would i live, pay the bills etc. I am sure he does not have a money tree in his garden, and even people with a career in ufos need money

I am sure micheal shermer makes money from being a debunker, but no one seems to wuestion that.

As for his meeting in the desert and all that stuff. I dont care about that. What is important is his drive for disclosure, if its there.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
SG: "The Cosmic False Flag" lecture:
gofile.io...

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join