It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is what Hamas considers 'freedom fighting' ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So this is what Hamas 'freedom fighters' do.
Kidnap teenage girls and turn them into sex toys.
Yeah ... mass rape and genital mutilation on Oct 7 and taking teenage girls hostage to turn into sex slaves.
That's what Hamas 'freedom fighters' do ... sick twisted-sex obsessed bastards.

Hamas terrorists dressing female hostages up as ‘dolls,’ rescued Israeli claims: ‘Could do what they wanted’

An Israeli former hostage suggested Tuesday that Hamas terrorists are dressing up female captives as “dolls,’’ turning them into “puppets with whom they could do what they wanted.’’

Ex-captive Aviva Siegel, who attended a meeting of Israel’s parliament, said she saw members of the terror group bringing female captives “inappropriate clothing, dolls clothes.”

The female hostages have been turned into “puppets with whom they could do what they wanted, when they wanted, and it’s beyond belief that they’re still there,’’ Siegel said.

“We’ll soon reach four months [since they were kidnapped]. We were there for 51 days, and there wasn’t a minute that we didn’t experience abuse — and they are still there,’’ she said.

edit on 1/23/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm sensing a pattern here. Sexual abuse seems to be quite common, and is allowed and even ignored by a certain group. Be it children raped while trying to cross the US border, or captives being held by the peace loving freedom fighters who are being attacked unfairly by the people they waged war on.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Litterally everything about liberals says they hate children. If you can show me one single policy that focuses on the wellbeing of children, I'll eat my hat.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Boogerpicker

Litterally everything about conservatives says they hate children. If you can show me one single policy that focuses on the wellbeing of children, I'll eat my hat.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I am sorry, but as l9ng as these people follow an immoral religion, more.importantly one that demands absolute worldwide adherence, these people will never be civil or, in my opinion, welcome to live in a civilized country. But their whole religion being built around a man with 25 wives, even ones as young as SIX YEARS OLD, people who otherwise keep women out of sight and covered up, something which leads to sex with little boys...and all countries have it, it is called bacha bazi in Afghanistan and other names in other countries and at its worst, parents will sell a male child to a "teacher" of sorts and the boys learn how to put on women's clothing and seductively dance (which in their case looks like a ridiculous free for all since dance is illegal...and in some of these places dance AND music even are illegal...never get caught by the morality police humming a song in Riyahd, you will regret it...and at the end of the event, and it happens at all events...birthdays, dinners, weddings, they ensure all women are gone and the performance starts with multiple boys and at the end of the night, you can pay them or I'd anspecial guest it will be arranged for you to take one hoke and you have sex with them. And it is just insane these warped Muslims believe it is a sin to touch or even look at a woman, but of COURSE God condones the sexual abuse and rape of little boys. That's FINE! When the boys reach teenage years, they are either released by their teachers to live the rest of their lives with the money they earned, or else (as a documentary I saw on the practice said, they are taken to a private place and....well, the man puts his trigger loaded finger to his head and says, "boom!" We have to imagine what that means. Oh speaking of what is acceptable to God, we are talking about a country whose population is over 50% addicted to heroin for life...well, the male population over 11 that is.

Some of these nations punish rape with the death penalty. Oh excuse me, not the act of rape. Often the WOMEN are given the death penalty for reporting rape because the crime isn't forced penetration, rather bringing shame to the name of a Muslim man! And they are put to death unless the strict law is met...to open your mouth and tell on a rapist, you are committing a major sin UNLESS you have four blood related family members who WITNESSED THE UNWELCOME PENETRATION themselves and are willing to testify. Sorry, but I would think it is the rapist who has total control over that!

Then you have child brides. In Yemen last year, there was a 5 year old girl who was wed to a 55 year old man and on the wedding night, the girl was killed during sex. So the girl's parents took the man to court, but the judge ruled that he would not face any charges, why? Because for Muslims, a girl or your wife is just a man's property and he decided that is not possible to vandalize one's own property. And that's what she is, nothing but a piece of his property. Kiling her? It's just vandalizing. And initially, the man was going to use the argument that the girl had gotten too seductive in sexy with him and it was her fault because he just couldn't handle the idea of not penetrating her once she became such a seductive whore in bed.

You have the two little Iranian 14 year Olds five or ten years ago or so. They fell in love and while on the phone together, one of the moms picked up the phone and she heard them say to each other, "I love you." So she called the other boy's mom and she took her kid by the hand and she marched him through the streets until they got to the police precinct. The other boy met them there. Then the two moms disappeared for a bit into an interrogation room. They had no idea what was going on, but eventually police came out the boys start screaming. "Mom, what's going on? I'm scared I don't know what's happening." They were walked outside and quickly the townspeople put together a gallows and the boys' final, "I love you mom"s were met with the mothers spitting on the boys. Then the ropes came down and were put around their necks and they dropped them. It really makes me want to vomit watching the interviews done with the moms the following week. Watching them say, "i was totally unaware that my child was a demon from hell but I am so relieved I found him out before he hurt our family," makes me wish i had one minute alone with those bitches. Oh...and the night of the execution, the town pulled their bodies down and they played several games of soccer with their heads that they tore off them. I am sure many of you remember it, it was big in the news.

How about their prophet which nobody with half a brain cell would ever follow. They talk about Islam like it is just a beautiful religion that compelled you to follow. They never accept that it is craziness and if not born into Islam, nobody would EVER choose it. Mohammed, who after one of his battles found the "mayor's" family and beheaded the mayor in front of his wife for not submitting to the claim that he was the chosen man sent by God. Then he killed her son and daughter and strung them up from a tree. Why? He said he wanted to take the wife by force from behind while mashing her face into her family's blood which was covering the sand. Oh and then he married her I think. What a perfect man! Just as loving as Jesus, eh?

I could honestly go on and on and on. This is why I REFUSE to accept the oncoming claims that I am racist. It is 2024....hundreds of years post enlightenment. Yet somehow, we have these absolute monsters who live among us who aren't radical, but your average Muslims. And somehow, they subscribe to the most disgusting beliefs I have ever heard. And their prophet and perfect human being, is one of the most filthy rotten people I have ever heard of. And although they excuse the reality of it, all Muslims surveyed agree that there will come a time that the whole world must turn muslim or else. It is dangerous! They are evil! They are more political than religion! It is not possible in 2024 to be a decent person AND be a Muslim, sorry. But muslim countries do all they can to keep people from learning critical thinking. And that is why to this day, the ENTIRE population of Gaza worships Hammas and its martyrs. Go watch a video about asking kids about it! There ain't a child alive who doesn't want to be a suicide bomber and a martyr!!! Wipe Islam from the earth or we are in big trouble down the road!

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

No its worse.they are not evil,but misguided. No worries. they will cease to be in the end times without us lifting a finger. They are playing a role as the thorn in the side of mankind.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Boogerpicker

Litterally everything about conservatives says they hate children. If you can show me one single policy that focuses on the wellbeing of children, I'll eat my hat.

I truly believe that you believe you were clever with this comment and that is quite concerning.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
O.P Didn't read the 'story'

when he asked
a released female hostage
he could NOT get an answer

In other words not an 'answer'
he was FISHING for.
This is NOT 'news'.

No wonder, Nobody reads sh@t from main stream media.
Another Pathetic example for 'news'
. . . meanwhile REAL International reporters are being banned,
from entering Gaza and purposefully being executed by israel.
As of January 23, 2024, preliminary investigations showed
at least 118 journalists and media workers killed by israeli snipers.
one of scores >
rsf.org...

o.p. you should know better.
msn is NOT 'news' but
hyped-up GOSIP without facts.

STOP And Get Real.

edit on 23-1-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Is this what israeli jews say is SELF DEFENSE ? >
Killing livestock, pets, and farm animals . . .
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So is this what the 'chosen' in israel say is SELF DEFENCE ? ?
your a coward if you can't look >
twitter.com...

Is this what israel says is SELF DEFENCE ???
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
so this is what the 'chosen' say is SELF-DEFENCE ? ? ?
idf soldiers record themselves
attempting to break into a Palestinian family's safe in Gaza.
Scores of reports of looting + looting artifacts +
intentionally destroying world archaeological, historical sites.
twitter.com...

(post by Allaroundya4k removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I was shocked to see the losses the Israelis announced today, two dozen fatalities. Then i read that 21 of them were due to a friendly fire incident where the reservist soldiers were killed when they tripped a mined building set for destruction by their own forces. I've written off all reporting over there just like I did with The Ukraine. Nothing reported can be considered legit.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   

edit on 1/24/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
O.P Didn't read the 'story'

No. YOU didn't. Read it again. The part you are quoting is the part where the FATHER of one of the hostages is asking other released hostages if his daughter is being raped. He said they wouldn't answer him because they didn't want to hurt him.

Shame on YOU!
edit on 1/24/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

a reply to: ToneD

The animals are suffering in airstrikes because HAMAS and the PALESTINIANS attacked Israel, so Israel is fighting back. ALL the suffering is the fault of Hamas, including the suffering of the animals. Those animals wouldn't be suffering if Hamas and the Palestinians had behaved themselves and not attacked Israel.

I see you refuse to acknowledge that Hamas and the Palestinians are responsible for mass rape, sick mutilation of sex organs, and that they abducted and are terrorizing and raping teenage girls. HOW IS THIS FREEDOM FIGHTING?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   

so this is what the 'chosen' say is SELF-DEFENCE ? ? ?
idf soldiers record themselves
attempting to break into a Palestinian family's safe in Gaza.

1 - How do you know it's a 'family safe'? Just because it's in a house doesn't mean it is for family use only. Hamas works out of 'civilian' homes.

2 - OF COURSE the IDF are going to check EVERYTHING when they go into Gaza. They have to collect intelligence data and every locked up piece of paper is possible information about Hamas. The 'civilians' are up to their eyeballs in it.

Scores of reports of looting + looting artifacts +
intentionally destroying world archaeological, historical sites.

Any destruction of them would be the fault of HAMAS and the PALESTINIANS. The IDF wouldn't be bombing in Gaza if Hamas and the Palestinians didn't attack Israel. It's their own fault.

You are still trying to deflect from the information in the opening post. Hamas and the Palestinians ... mass rape, mass mutilation of sex organs, and kidnapping teenage girls to use as sex toys. Dressing them up in costumes and doing whatever they want with them. SICK STUFF. And yet you say nothing about it and try to deflect.
edit on 1/24/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Those animals wouldn't be suffering if
Hamas and the Palestinians had behaved themselves . . .

SERIOUSLY, REALLY ? ? ? OMG
it's you're type of mentality that lacks Good-Manners,
. . . Repressing, Dictating, Taking Advantage of others,
Twisting Stories to your Liking, Self-Absorbed Agendas,
Control Freaks will always Gas-Light to Control
their victims.

HERE'S JUST A THOUGHT,
START WITH EQUAL HUMAN RIGHTS ? ? ?
or is that just too simple for you to grasp ? ? ?
. . . or tell us what you really feel about about Racist Apartheids ? ? ?
we waiting.

Goes to show . .
the whole world is observing,
that
bigotry, and greed of self serving
psychopaths can NOT
be cured.
'They' will keep Gas-Lighting and Blaming
the Repressed Victims.
These demons are sooo evil that they've become
INDIFFERENT to THEIR OWN STUPIDITY.

edit on 24-1-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by:FlyersFan[/post]
Those animals wouldn't be suffering
if Hamas and the Palestinians had behaved themselves

Whooow ! . .
That's a whole new level
of bs SCAPE-GOATING and judaic
RITUAL CHICKEN SWINGING.
Blaming others for your racism > sick

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

SERIOUSLY, REALLY ? ? ? OMG

Yes. Seriously. You failed to read the article correctly and then slammed me when in fact the article said exactly what I claimed. And yes, seriously ... those animals you posted links to wouldn't be suffering like that if Hamas and the Palestinians hadn't attacked Israel because Israel wouldn't have protected itself and attacked back.

It's called COMMON SENSE. Try it.

AGAIN - You are still trying to deflect from the information in the opening post and the topic of this thread. Hamas and the Palestinians ... mass rape, mass mutilation of sex organs, and kidnapping teenage girls to use as sex toys. Dressing them up in costumes and doing whatever they want with them. SICK STUFF. And yet you say nothing about it and try to deflect. Talk about racism.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join