It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Your Masonic Lodge Lead to a Treasure Room? One Way to Tell

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The "agenda's" of Masonry are spewing out folks. This once secretive organization is now being exposed like a naked baby at birth.

In a previous topic I spoke of how the Masonic Lodge in my home town of Harlan, Iowa, had treasure signs incoporated into the stone-work that exists over the entrance to the Lodge. Imagine, treasure signs that have been there for decades, right under our noses, and only the top Masons knew about these signs, only the top Masons knew how to interpret these signs.

On that same post I made the remark about how the Masons never expected "someone like me" to locate their treasure rooms. Some people misconstrued this statement as a brag, or something along that order. Truth is, what I meant was that they never expected someone like me, as in, from outside their "family," to be able to gain the knowledge needed to decipher these secret signs and symbols.

To be totally clear, it wasn't easy learning about these things. It took 10 years just to have my first sign deciphered. And, after 26+ years I still don't know it all. Anyway, back to the topic.

On the Masonic Lodge in my home town you will find the typical arch over the door, and above this arch you will find the words : Parian Lodge, No 321, AF, and AM. I wish to God I could get someone to post a photo of this, it would make it easier to follow along with the deiphering. I looked on the Internet but guess what, the ENTIRE Masonic web site for Harlan is EMPTY. The site is still up but all of the names of members, names of who's in charge, EVERYTHING has been eliminated.

Moving along into the interpretation, we will start with this "No 321." This "No" is an abbreviation for "Number," as you already suspected. But in order to fully understand this abbreviation you have to know EXACTLY how it appears over the Lodge entrance. It doesn't appear as No, it appears as a capitol letter "N" and then the "O" is a small "O" but is located to the upper right side of the "N." It looks like a mathematical equation: N to the zero power. Below the zero is a horizontal line. I might as well tell you now that the zero with the line under it is a number "10" turned sideways so that the zero is on top and the line is just below the zero.

In the treasure codes used by all secret societies, there are "7 to 13" different changes of distance and direction. I call this the "treasure trail." You start at Number 1 on the map, or in the instructions, at Number 1 you will learn how to get to Number 2, and so on and so forth. The Number 1 in this case is the Courthouse, but the signs on the Lodge get you to this starting point. The tricky part is this: at each of these changes of distance and direction you will be given "false trails" or false information. This false information will try to get you to "leave the true treasure trail" and go off onto a false trail. (Trust me, these false trails WORK)

Another tricky part of this TRUE trerasure trail is that even though there are 7 to 13 changes of distance and direction, the treasure room could actually be at ANY ONE of these changes, or points. So you HAVE to know which point is the point where the treasure room is located.

The numbers over the Lodge door are "321." We know that anytime you have these three specific numbers, no matter what order they are in, these three specific numbers are code for "a triangle." Triangles were used a lot is hiding these treasure rooms. There could be NO MARK or signs directly on top of/over the concealed opening, so triangles were used to give you distance and direction to your final measurement to the "spot to dig." At triangles you simple measure between the 3 points and add those measurements up, now you have the distance.
Next, look at all 3 triangle points for the signs that tell you which triangle point you measure from, and what compass degree, or direction, to measure. (ALL Lodge numbers have significance)

In the codes of the secret societies, Numbers also have an "alphabetical value." The "A" =1, "B" =2, and so on.
In the case of the "321" on my Lodge, the 3 = triangle (for the 3 points of a triangle), the 2 ="B." The 1 = 'A."

Looking further into this "2" and its value of "B" : The Letter "B" is just one symbol for the "Owl" which designates "Treasure room." If you take the Number 13, and "push" the two numbers, the "1" and "3" together you get the Letter "B." The Number 13 is the Letter "M" and represents "M"inerva, as in The Owl of Minerva.

The Number 1 is easy. 1 = "A." This "A" is Spanish, and it has meanings of "To", "Go" or "At."
And, with the information that we have discussed to this point, we now know EXACTLY which point the treasure room is at. Let's put it all together.

The "No" is "Number." Now, add the "10" that is a part of this abbreviation (remember, N to the zero power with the line under it?) Add this up we get "Number 10."

The "3" in 321 is saying "triangle." (This 3 can also be "C" which is an opening sign)

The "2" equals "B." The B is code for "Treasure room." (it's actually the Number "13.")

The "1" equals "A" or, "to" , "go" or "at."

Now, we will put all of this together and we get "Number 10 - triangle- treasure room- at." As with ALL codes, you are expected to have enough knowledge to fill in the missing words. In this case the "Final Solution" goes (loosely) as follows:""" At step number 10 you will be at the treasure room using a/ the triangle."""

It's as easy as that!! LOL
Actually, I hope you can see why it would take a non-Mason 26+ years to gain this ability. Once a person makes 33rd degree he is taught this stuff.

This site that these treasure signs lead to is an "operating" site. In other words, there is still treasure in this room, plus there are other treasure rooms around the County. Some of the signs that you follow on the treasure trail are a young as 10 years old, meaning that the Masons "up-date" these signs as needed. If a tree with signs carved on it falls down due to a storm, another must be used

These signs on the Lodge say more than what we just went into. Right across the street from this Lodge is an old funeral home that has a hidden tunnel, this tunnel goes to the Masonic Lodge. Funeral homes are the best places for the higher-ups in the Masonic Lodge to meet. Nobody would bother them, plus these people "get off" on the corpses.

In researching my local Lodge, I found that the Charter for the Lodge was signed on July 4th, 1873. This is the same day in history where, in 1187 the Knights Templar (would become the Masons) lost the "True Cross" to Muslim Armies at "The Battle of Hattin." The True Cross was the cross that Christ was crucified on. Read my post "The Masonic Control of Israel, The Masonic Planned Revenge for the Muslim People."

Remember, all Lodge numbers have siginificance. And don't forget about your courthouses, they, too, can have treasure signs carved on the East side of the building....right under your nose. The Masons know that we, as the sheep that we are, are only concerned with "our lives." That we are too busy to notice anything else. Add to this the fact that the Masons have lied to us about their agenda for-ever.

One more thing. Why would you expect to get the truth from a 32nd degree Mason, a Master Mason??? Do you know what the title of a MM is? His title is "Master of the Royal Secret."

Can you hear that naked baby crying in the background?

Have a great day.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You already posted this exact same thread....don't you get tired of the MODS 404ing your redundant Mason robopostings.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

To be totally clear, it wasn't easy learning about these things. It took 10 years just to have my first sign deciphered. And, after 26+ years I still don't know it all. Anyway, back to the topic.

ya might have
come to the conclusion
sooner if ya had just
become a mason... ?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Will you find the treasure room in my lodge? It's Grandview lodge No 1112

There's a website with pics if that helps.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What a wonderful waste of time.

Seriously? Do you honestly believe your own drivel?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

exposed like a naked baby at birth

nice Simile =)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight
What a wonderful waste of time.

Seriously? Do you honestly believe your own drivel?

After 9 threads on the exact same subject, in a very short time frame by the OP. I can only think of one word.

*Obsession* I think he is incapable of doing otherwise.

bsession [əbˈsɛʃən]
n
1. (Psychiatry) Psychiatry a persistent idea or impulse that continually forces its way into consciousness, often associated with anxiety and mental illness
2. a persistent preoccupation, idea, or feeling
3. the act of obsessing or the state of being obsessed
obsessional adj
obsessionally adv

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
Obsession

have a bee in one’s bonnet To be obsessed by a delusive notion or fantasy; to be preoccupied by a whimsical or perverse fancy; to be eccentric or crotchety. Variants of this phrase, such as bees in the head or brains, and maggots in the head or brains, were used as early as the beginning of the 16th century, although bee in one’s bonnet is heard almost exclusively today. As for its origin, it seems evident that anyone with a live bee buzzing inside his hat would be preoccupied indeed. Perhaps the use of alliteration accounts for its currency.

one-track mind A mind completely obsessed with a single thought, idea, or desire; an extremely narrow point of view. This common expression alludes to a single set of railroad tracks on which trains can move in only one direction. As used today, the phrase often carries the disparaging implication that the possessor of such a mind stubbornly resists any consideration of alternative viewpoints.

The persons with the one-track mind are the ones who usually have the most collisions. (Kansas City Times, May, 1932)

ride a hobbyhorse To pursue a favorite project or idea relentlessly and unceasingly; to be obsessed with a single notion or scheme. A hobbyhorse was the term given to a wickerwork horselike frame used in the old Morris dances, as well as to the stick toy with a horse’s head ridden in mock fashion by children. The expression originally meant to play an infantile game of which one soon tired, since riding such a hobbyhorse involved little more than monotonous repetition of unvaried movements. In the 1700s John Wesley referred to hobbyhorse as “the cant term of the day.”

www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, might I add that obsession is what has often led mankind to great discoveries. It is actually something which motivates many researchers in various scientific fields, the urge to learn and to discover which occupies one's mind up to the time it is finally discovered!

As for Conspiracy Theories, it is likely that to survive in the disinformation jungle populated with shills and spin artists, cover-up professionals and counterintelligence propagandists, one would have to be obsessed to keep at it with such static noise and malevolent interference. Good job sticking with it for decades, I wish all here could claim likewise. If so we might find fewer hecklers, who take time to see that tough problems aren't solved easily, but require resolve and perseverance. The naysayers here probably have summary reading skills associated with attention deficit, given they mock those who are tenacious in solving the unknown.

***Some of us recognize your efforts and appreciate your contributions! ***

GS

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
In reply to your comment I live close to lodge number 38 to the power of 2, it may be of some interest to you considering its location, and no I am not a mason regardless of my screen name, I also care not that you have posted this info more than once, the info is new to me and I hit reply.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

My former Lodge was No. 13, and it was in fact formed by miners who built their first Temple in Bingham Canyon. This building, indeed the entire town was bought by a large copper mining operation in order to expand their mine many years back. So in a way, there was a repository beneath it. But none of this is secret, the history is published on their website.

The problem that I have with this theory is that I know Lodges are Chartered and numbered in order. So my former Lodge No. 13 was the thirteenth Lodge in the state.
edit on 24-3-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Well, might I add that obsession is what has often led mankind to great discoveries. It is actually something which motivates many researchers in various scientific fields, the urge to learn and to discover which occupies one's mind up to the time it is finally discovered!

As for Conspiracy Theories, it is likely that to survive in the disinformation jungle populated with shills and spin artists, cover-up professionals and counterintelligence propagandists, one would have to be obsessed to keep at it with such static noise and malevolent interference. Good job sticking with it for decades, I wish all here could claim likewise. If so we might find fewer hecklers, who take time to see that tough problems aren't solved easily, but require resolve and perseverance. The naysayers here probably have summary reading skills associated with attention deficit, given they mock those who are tenacious in solving the unknown.

***Some of us recognize your efforts and appreciate your contributions! ***

GS

You know...I might agree with some of what you posted. But, it doesn't change the fact, the OP posts the same material over and over, yet never returns to his threads to discuss his narrow point of view....just saying...

Des

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by dign4it

My former Lodge was No. 13, and it was in fact formed by miners who built their first Temple in Bingham Canyon. This building, indeed the entire town was bought by a large copper mining operation in order to expand their mine many years back. So in a way, there was a repository beneath it. But none of this is secret, the history is published on their website.

Ahh would that be "the" history or "their" history according to them? I smell a conspiracy locally to you, I had best Google a good conspiracy web site (oh wait I am on one lol), that was sarcasm by the way I am not here for a war with anyone.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by freewestray

That would be "our" history, written by us and for us. Really, who else would be interested?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I agree with you wholeheartedly, how many individual threads do we need about the same topic. Dig4it should post on the thread he already created for this subject. We give newbs a hard time for creating threads on topics already posted by others because they didn't use the search function, but what is dig4its excuse HE created the original thread!?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by freewestray

Hat would be "our" history, written by us and for us. Really, who else would be interested?

Perhaps seekers of treasure would be interested, but would be turned away by what may be the promise of copper (even if it is worth so much these days), a perfect little cover maybe?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

So, after discovering and decyphering this big secret, you physically set foot into this treasure chamber to get some for yourself, right? Physical, undeniable proof.

No? Then you didn't actually discover anything, did you...?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I was in our treasure room this morning where we keep the jewels.
Only we disguise it with a sign on the door that says closet

edit on 24/3/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
I was in our treasure room this morning where we keep the jewels.
Only we disguise it with a sign on the door that says closet

edit on 24/3/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

...Thanks...my keyboard needed an iced tea bath, I guess.....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

sorry, but it's true, it has a lock too in case someone figures out what's inside.

As to the thread topic, I look forward to the movie, maybe Nicolas Cage will star in it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I like to swim in our treasure room...nothing beats a cool morning dive into a chest of gold....thank you Fort Knox for giving us Mason's all your gold....oops did I let that secret out......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join