It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Your Masonic Lodge Lead to a Treasure Room? One Way to Tell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by freewestray

I hope to visit Rosslyn Chapel in the near future, I wish to see a particular stone engraving of two men with a rope one of the men holds the rope while the other has it around his neck. And for visit with family.
Thanks for the link

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Its ok Mr Super mod, I hope to contribute more than just drivel to ATS.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

The Kirkwall scroll is unquestionably Masonic and is priceless but I believe the link to the Templars is tenuous at best. Although it is possible and perhaps even likely that some Templar Knights were received in Scotland, the majority of the Templars as well as the property seized from them were absorbed into the Knights of Rhodes and Malta.

edit on 26-3-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Every mason has a treasure room, and it does contain the most valuable of treasures on this earth......though it may not be the one some are looking for.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by artistpoet

The Kirkwall scroll is unquestionably Masonic and is priceless but I believe the link to the Templars is tenuous at best. Although it is possible and perhaps even likely that some Templar Knights were received in Scotland, the majority of the Templars as well as the property seized from them were absorbed into the Knights of Rhodes and Malta.

Well I can provide an up-date regarding the St Clair`s, we have here on this island two families of St Clair`s one of which held the top job over in the Kirkwall chapter, sadly he passed away last year, but his house still has photo`s of the Orkney masons hanging on the wall.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I currently live near Harlan and have actually seen the underground tunnels myself. I know several of the more famous homes in town have tunnels.

I will take my camera and take pictures for you of the courthouse.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TINKERBELL1

Can you get some pictures?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join