It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is a continuation and expansion of a previous thread --

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

-- which is about to reach its comment limit. Hence, this new thread, to continue tracking the efforts and progress for election integrity, not just in Arizona, but nationwide. Nothing -- NOTHING! -- is more important, more crucial, or more pressing than ensuring free and fair elections across the country.

Efforts have included and continue to include audits of election materials, voter canvasses, criminal investigations, legislative reform, and even decertification of the 2020 election results by states. Such efforts are being fought by BOTH Democrats and Republicans.

Arizona has released preliminary findings in their election audit, and we are waiting for a further report from Jovan Pulitzer regarding the examination of the paper ballots, as well as an analysis of the routers and splunk logs. The Senate has turned over their findings to the AZ Attorney General's Office, which is now conducting a criminal investigation.

Texas is in the process of conducting a forensic audit in select counties. Pennsylvania's audit efforts are currently delayed due to lawsuits. Efforts in Georgia were recently halted by a court decision. Audits in Wisconsin and Michigan have produced troubling findings, much like in Arizona, but have been ignored by Big Media and politicians to declare safe and secure elections. Oftentimes, these claims are based simply on recounts... including invalid, illegal, and questionable ballots.

While we do not and cannot (yet?) know the full extent of knowing and deliberate fraud that may have taken place, we do know that laws were broken. In many states/counties, election officials violated laws in conducting elections, oftentimes safeguarding measures such as signature verification on mail-in ballots. For a very recent example, an investigation by the Sheriff of Racine County has shown that laws were broken by the Wisconsin Elections Commission in advising and obtaining ballots from voters in nursing homes, and not only in Racine County but across the state. In Virginia's election yesterday, mail-in ballots were accepted that did not include the last four digits of the SS# as required by law. A lawsuit was brought by a voter advocacy group, and dismissed because the group does not have standing.

On the plus side, many states have already implemented election law reforms. Other states are in the process of doing so. Necessary and proper election law reform is the best (perhaps only) way to ensure future elections are fair and honest.

Recent polls show more than half of the people now believe the 2020 election was fraught with cheating, and do not believe Joe Biden legitimately "won" the election. Including a significant -- and increasing -- percentage of Democrats and Independents.

This thread will serve to track new information, relevant events, efforts, progress and setbacks in restoring election integrity in Arizona and nationwide. Both this thread and the fight for election integrity are a team effort. Please feel free to post and share what you find. And ESPECIALLY if you don't like my sources or other posters' sources, find your own to post. Let us all compare and contrast and come to our conclusions. And, of course, discuss... with RESPECT and COURTESY.

NOTE 1: This thread is not about Trump. It's much bigger than Trump and always has been. It is about the current fight for election integrity no matter who the candidates are. It is about OUR elections, OUR votes, OUR ballots, and OUR Constitutional Republic.

NOTE 2: I will post relevant links in a new comment.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Illegalities and Irregularties in 2020 Election

‘Theft By a Thousand Cuts’ Report Conclusive on Election Fraud, Slams Media Cover Up
-----------------------------------------------

Audits

Partisan Election Review Efforts in Five States
Specifically: Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Georgia

Texas' new secretary of state sworn in, begins work on election audit

Pennsylvania’s election audit on hold amid lawsuit
--------------------------------------------------

Canvassing:

[Arizona] ELECTION 2020 GRASSROOTS CANVASS REPORT

Who’s at door? It may be Trump loyalists, hunting for Michigan ‘ghost voters’
-------------------------------------------------

Criminal Investigations:

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich opens investigation into 2020 election

Election Commissioners Committed Criminal Fraud, Says Racine County Sheriff

Election Reform Legislation:

Voting Laws Roundup: October 2021

Map: See Which States Have Restricted Voter Access, And Which States Have Expanded It

Voter suppression or voter expansion? What’s happening and does it matter?
-------------------------------------------------

Decertification of 2020 Election:

UPDATE: 146 Legislators from 38 States Write a Letter to the American People Calling for a 50-State Audit, Decertification Where Appropriate, and Possible Convening of the US House of Representatives

Petition to Decertify the 2020 Election

AZ Preliminary Audit Report:

Maricopa County Forensic Audit - Volume I - Executive Summary

Election Law Violations:

AG Pax­ton Sues Bat­tle­ground States for Uncon­sti­tu­tion­al Changes to 2020 Elec­tion Laws

Lawsuit claims Wisconsin, three other states, illegally changed election laws to give advantage to Joe Biden

8 States in Voting Lawsuits With Election Day Less Than a Week Away

Public Opinion:

Rasmussen Poll: 56 Percent Believe Cheating Tainted Biden's 2020 Victory

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
amazingly enough, as proven with your previous thread, election integrity is the last thing the left seems to be interested in. What should be a bi partisan push for transparency, turned into a left vs. right rumble with lies and leftie talking points, against a search for truth.

But well done sticking around on this topic. It's hugely important, and like so many topics, if left alone for a few minutes, will fall into the memory hole. Kudos for your work!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Boadicea, thank-you very much for keeping the thread going. I'm glad you expanded its scope too.

It's looking like the election "irregularities" that enabled Joe Biden to win in Arizona, are also being discovered in other states where he squeaked out a victory.

This will likely be the thread that chronicles actual Justice being delivered to cheaters, and significant Adjustments being made to election systems, ahead of America's critical Nov 2022 mid-terms.

Again, Thanks for all you do, through thick and thin Boadicea.

Thread Starred and Flagged, with pleasure!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
amazingly enough, as proven with your previous thread, election integrity is the last thing the left seems to be interested in. What should be a bi partisan push for transparency, turned into a left vs. right rumble with lies and leftie talking points, against a search for truth.

This is very sadly true. From the gitgo, Dems as a whole have completely discounted, dismissed and belittled obvious issues with election integrity... many of whom were only recently raising the same or similar issues themselves!

But it's not just a Dem problem. Too many Pubs have also fought tooth and nail, from the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to these folks:

"Trump Lost" Billboard Campaign -- Republican Accountability Project

But well done sticking around on this topic. It's hugely important, and like so many topics, if left alone for a few minutes, will fall into the memory hole. Kudos for your work!

Thanks! Don't give me too much credit though... I like to think slow and steady wins the race. But I may just be ornery and stubborn!

edit on 3-11-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Boadicea, thank-you very much for keeping the thread going. I'm glad you expanded its scope too.

You're welcome. I wish it were neither necessary or appropriate to keep it going, much less expand its focus! But it is what it is, and I'll do what I gotta do.

It's looking like the election "irregularities" that enabled Joe Biden to win in Arizona, are also being discovered in other states where he squeaked out a victory.

The truth always comes out in the end. Not always -- or even usually -- as soon as we'd like, but eventually.

This will likely be the thread that chronicles actual Justice being delivered to cheaters, and significant Adjustments being made to election systems, ahead of America's critical Nov 2022 mid-terms.

I hope to all that's holy that you're right!

Again, Thanks for all you do, through thick and thin Boadicea.

Thread Starred and Flagged, with pleasure!

Right back to ya

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

ty for the thread

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
And just to remind everyone Biden lost 18 of 19 bellwether counties

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hopefully we will eventually get some reports of how undercover work helped keep the VA elections real and honest 😎

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
And just to remind everyone Biden lost 18 of 19 bellwether counties

I posted this at the old thread... This guy agrees! I'll post it here in case you didn't see it:

Steve Cortes Reveals New Truth in Hijacked 2020 Election – The 2020 Presidential Vote was Not Valid

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hopefully we will eventually get some reports of how undercover work helped keep the VA elections real and honest 😎

I've been thinking/wondering the same thing. I sure hope so! At the same time, they may not want to give themselves -- and their methods -- up too soon.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

It's taking so long it almost seems that this hasn't the full suport of the legislative...

Elections is one of the few things the government should do everything to ensure their citizens trust in it.

(post by knoxie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

It's taking so long it almost seems that this hasn't the full suport of the legislative...

I'm not sure if you are speaking to Arizona specifically or to the states collectively, but either way, I agree!

Elections is one of the few things the government should do everything to ensure their citizens trust in it.

Again, I agree... but we need to also recognize that elected officials also have the most to gain by compromised election integrity. Just as doctors are terrible at policing themselves... and police are terrible at policing themselves... so too should we expect elected and election officials to be terrible at policing themselves.

The people can do better, and also need to do better. Especially as we have both the most to gain and the most to lose. If we won't do it for ourselves, there's no reason to think anyone else will do it for us.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trump whined and cried if he lost it meant the election would be rigged.

Why didn’t he do anything about it when he could?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: network dude

Trump whined and cried if he lost it meant the election would be rigged.

Why didn’t he do anything about it when he could?

As noted in the OP:

NOTE 1: This thread is not about Trump. It's much bigger than Trump and always has been. It is about the current fight for election integrity no matter who the candidates are. It is about OUR elections, OUR votes, OUR ballots, and OUR Constitutional Republic.

Please do not derail the thread. Please address the topic of the thread, and the comment you are responding to: Election integrity.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join