It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Despite all protestations to the contrary, Election Fraud 2020 ain't over yet... far from it! And I could not be prouder of my state and its representatives who have worked hard to get us all to this point. If all goes as scheduled, a thorough forensic audit of Maricopa County's election materials will begin next week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

Marico pa County, AZ, Board Approves ‘Full Forensic Audit’ Of Voting Equipment, Will Test ‘Hacking Vulnerability’

It's been a loooooooong and difficult road to get here, including State Supreme Court rulings (starting even before the election). Maricopa County has fought tooth and nail every effort by the state legislature to examine the election materials and conduct a thorough audit. I suspect, but I do not know, that Maricopa County is subject to similar contractual conditions as found in Edgar County, Illinois:

DuPage County Clerk signed anti-transparency contract with Dominion Voting Systems - Dominion encouraged County to resist disclosure of information

For various reasons, the State Legislature has decided to engage their own auditing team.

Senate leaders say Maricopa County's new audit of Arizona election results 'must be broader,' hires another firm

Senate chooses its own qualified auditing firm to conduct forensic audit of Maricopa County election results

In hindsight, this was a wise decision on the part of the State Legislature:

WE CAUGHT THEM: Arizona’s Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Lied – EAC Updated Website after Gateway Pundit Report Discovered Their Auditors Were Uncertified

The US Government’s Election Assistance Commission Is Broken – It Claimed Uncertified Auditors Were Certified While Providing No Options to Report on Voter Fraud

To their credit, the State Legislature is also taking legislative action to declare and secure their ultimate authority over election process:

Arizona GOP bill would let lawmakers overturn presidential election results

And the citizens of Arizona, being rather obstinate and ornery in the face of tyrrany, are taking their own productive and proactive actions as well:

Probe in Arizona by citizens group turns up thousands of fake voters revealing that as much as 30% of addresses were fake

Recalls - Maricopa County Supervisors - We The People AZ Alliance

It would be impossible for me to briefly summarize all that has been happening -- and is still happening -- here in AZ. I've tried to write an OP about it a couple times, but the facts would change so quickly that anything I wrote was obsolete by the time I could finish it! But I am cautiously optimistic that Maricopa County has played all its cards, and a thorough and honest forensic audit will take place. I have heard that it will take about ten days before any results will be available.

This audit will be a game changer: It will either prove fraud or prove the legitimacy of our election (and therefore Biden's "win"). And if fraud/interference/tampering is found, all the related court cases, as well as the audit itself, will set legal precedents for other states to pursue (and believe me, they are watching!) where the same/similar irregularities and violations occurred. Particularly Georgia, as I understand it. And if our forensic audit reveals minimal fraud/interference/tampering, then it will also provide the precedent for other states. One way or another, though, the evidence will be examined, and the integrity of our elections will be laid bare for the public. One way or another. And that's as it should be. No telling us there is no evidence of fraud -- SHOW US! No telling us our elections were fair and honest -- PROVE IT!!!

I will try to keep this thread updated as events continue to unfold... and others are welcome to do so as well! In the meantime, good people continue to work hard to fight the good fight. And I'm so proud of every single one of them. It ain't over till it's OVER!!!

For more on the specific issues we have in Maricopa County, here is a summary of the claims heard in a public hearing:

Arizona Election Integrity Hearing Witnesses Present Alleged Voting Anomalies, Irregularities, Intimidation

And here is a video of the hearing itself:

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

DuPage County Clerk signed anti-transparency contract with Dominion Voting Systems - Dominion encouraged County to resist disclosure of information

This is pretty disturbing. Hell how is it even legal aren't Our elections supposed to be transparent?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

This is pretty disturbing. Hell how is it even legal aren't Our elections supposed to be transparent?

It is very disturbing and I have no idea how the hell anyone thought this should be legal. Our elections should be transparent -- like a glass house!

I think these are the fundamental issues we should be addressing directly. It's about sooooooo much more than just Biden and Trump. Neither of them may even still be here by the next election -- but these corrupt laws will be if we do not stop it.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

None of this is over, not by a long shot.

Biden remorse is waking up more people than ever before and this will lead to an acceptance of justice of the corrupt once the time is right.

I applaud Maricopa county for finally doing the right thing, Dominion is a massive domino, not only for American elections, but for the people around the world who have been cheated through this method.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Damn right!

Biden remorse is waking up more people than ever before and this will lead to an acceptance of justice of the corrupt once the time is right.

I just started realizing this only this morning. Any negative conclusions from this audit (or any such audit) will probably be much better accepted -- and welcomed! -- by far more people now that Biden has betrayed and angered so many supporters... former supporters. How many are now kicking themselves for jumping from the frying pan straight into the fire???

I applaud Maricopa county for finally doing the right thing, Dominion is a massive domino, not only for American elections, but for the people around the world who have been cheated through this method.

That applause should go to the AZ State Legislature. Maricopa County's piss poor choice of auditors after agreeing to the audit shows they have no intention of acting with integrity... If their auditors are proven corrupt by the State's chosen auditor, the recall efforts will take on much greater energy, and their political demise will be assured.
edit on 31-1-2021 by Boadicea because: clarity -- replaced "their" with "Maricopa County's"

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Damn right!

I just started realizing this only this morning. Any negative conclusions from this audit (or any such audit) will probably be much better accepted -- and welcomed! -- by far more people now that Biden has betrayed and angered so many supporters... former supporters. How many are now kicking themselves for jumping from the frying pan straight into the fire???

That applause should go to the AZ State Legislature. Maricopa County's piss poor choice of auditors after agreeing to the audit shows they have no intention of acting with integrity... If their auditors are proven corrupt by the State's chosen auditor, the recall efforts will take on much greater energy, and their political demise will be assured.

The very fact that Maricopa County refused the legislative subpoena in the first place should be most telling. Too bad people like their heads in the sand. The TVs down there must be entertaining. I am just thrilled when 1 or 2 people wake up. A river starts with a few drops.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Aye, you are spot on with this correction!

The more I watch the aftermath of the steal, the more I come to believe this is absolutely necessary before those still asleep will be able to understand the evil that has hidden behind the veil for so long.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Serious question. How can something without internet connectivity be hacked?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
good luck to them, yea it wont change the election but truth no matter which way it goes will be good to have out there in the public.

Also non-transparency agreement wow, probably legal but the fact the county agreed to it... scary.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Something can be alleged to not have internet connectivity, but in reality it does.

Hence, the hacking of Dominion that happened in GA, right before they used the machines to rig their primary.

link   
a reply to: Halfswede

The very fact that Maricopa County refused the legislative subpoena in the first place should be most telling.

Yes, it should be. Especially after the Arizona State Supreme Court ruled that the State Legislature had absolute jurisdiction and authority. Maricopa County had no leg to stand on.

And this is on top of their refusal to obey a pre-election day ruling by the Supreme Court regarding illegal changing of ballet handling rules, which has led to excess instances of "adjudication", meaning that an election official --- aka "adjudicator' -- decided what the intent of the voter was and it is the adjudicator's vote which was counted, not necessarily the voter's intent. This is where all the "Sharpiegate" ballots found themselves... ("Sharpiegate" isn't over either.)

Too bad people like their heads in the sand. The TVs down there must be entertaining. I am just thrilled when 1 or 2 people wake up. A river starts with a few drops.

Yes! Especially when it has such a profound impact that they set aside their personal politics for the greater good. I have personally spoken with many many people -- on all political "sides" -- who have become aware of the issues involved, see the greater problems and repercussions, and are far more concerned with our election integrity than whether Trump or Biden won. We can survive any president as long as the system is sound. If the system is NOT sound, then we can survive nothing.

link   
Here's to hoping there's evidence left to do forensics on.

In Georgia the dominion crew wasted no time wiping equipment, and I'm guessing they made an effort to haul in fabricated ballots to match what the contents said they had in case of recount.
All of that after they separated the mail in ballots from their signatures on the initial count, making it impossible to know which were fraudulent even if there was a recount.

I hope your state did a better job, and I hope the forensics go well.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Serious question: Why do you assume there was no internet connectivity?

The machines are capable of being connected to the internet. Witnesses have sworn under oath that they saw the monitors connected to the internet. Experts have sworn under oath that they found internet connections, not only within our borders but to other nations.

I have no personal knowledge, and do not presume to know either way. That's the point of the forensic audit, to determine such things beyond any doubt.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
good luck to them, yea it wont change the election but truth no matter which way it goes will be good to have out there in the public.

It may or may not change the election, or the inauguration, but it will certainly help fix and improve the system going forward. And it may have indirect repercussions for Biden and his time. I doubt Biden himself will ever be implicated in any wrongdoing. I expect that if wrongdoing is found, it will be prosecuted at the lowest levels only. But if it effects reform so that it cannot happen again, I will be forever grateful for that much.

Also non-transparency agreement wow, probably legal but the fact the county agreed to it... scary.

Yes. Scary that they would even have that power. I would hope that this will be something addressed in any all legislative and procedural reforms going forward. Prosecutions are not enough. The laws and procedures must be changed and improved accordingly with the loopholes and violations that we find.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Here's to hoping there's evidence left to do forensics on.

That is a very real concern here. We know that some ballot altering took place after one small audit of ballots/voters but before a larger audit of ballots. Apparently evidence for the altered ballots has been preserved.

Perhaps we will not have evidence of the actual election crimes, but only their destruction and tampering with evidence. That is a very real possibility.

I hope your state did a better job, and I hope the forensics go well.

Me too -- thank you!

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This should be interesting ..., I wonder when all the machines will mysteriously blow up, or disappear, or have some kind of a fire ...before the audit .

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
This should be interesting ..., I wonder when all the machines will mysteriously blow up, or disappear, or have some kind of a fire ...before the audit .

Nothing would surprise me at this point!

However, I do know that the locations of the machines are now, and have been since the election, under the watchful eye of some very intrepid citizens. Tee hee hee! They cannot stop someone intent on doing harm, but they can certainly observe and identify after the fact.

And, as I noted to another poster, some evidence of altered ballots has been found and documented. This should be just as incriminating as the evidence of fraudulent voters/ballots itself.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

I believe Hillary Clinton was seen at a local hardware store purchasing a hammer. Seems a little odd.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

If it has wifi or bluetooth, it can be accessed remotely. Both have to be within a few hundred feet, bluetooth not as far as wifi. But an investigation and a real audit should clear up any questions. This is something that should have been done after the first rumblings of fraud, so it could have been shut down back then. Unless........

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Not hard. If a malicious party has physical access to a device, and the devices has some mechanism for input/output, be it USB, serial port, NIC, it can be compromised.

The term "air gap" describes removing network connectivity from devices to lower the risk of infiltration, but you still need to physically lock down & secure the devices themselves.

This was allegedly how the Iranian centrifuges used for enriching nuclear material were attacked some years ago. Somebody from inside the facility applied the malicious software.

Stuxnet

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join