It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

It's already been proven that the machines can be accessed through the building's thermostats and other devices like TV monitors.

And the military were monitoring it as it happened they say. Hopefully something will be done before not after the damage by Biden is done.

EXCLUSIVE: Proof China, RussiaHacked 2020 Election: IP AddressesIn China, Russia, Hong Kong,Germany, Canada, Czech RepublicHacked PA, NV, MI, GA BattlegroundStates Raw Data Analytics Show

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
They had over three months to cover their tracks, I doubt this audit will be a game changer. I would hope so, but I doubt it.

The Biden admin is pushing hard to show that they had an legitimate election, I wouldn't put it past them to rig an Election Audit!

It will not prove fraud or prove the legitimacy of our election, because we've already seen election fraud from expert witness research. We have seen detailed testimonial reports, depositions and challenges. All of which point to 110% election fraud.

edit on 31-1-2021 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
They had over three months to cover their tracks, I doubt this audit will be a game changer. I would hope so, but I doubt it.

The Biden admin is pushing hard to show that they had an legitimate election, I wouldn't put it past them to rig an Election Audit!

My thoughts exactly. The MSM LOVES Joe. He could never do any wrong. You better police those icky thoughts or you will be canceled mister.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
They had over three months to cover their tracks...

Well, to one extent or another, yes. But not completely. People have been watching and observing and documenting from the gitgo. Remember that there were already suspicions being raised before election day due to the actions taken in Maricopa County in direct violation of state law, and in blatant defiance of a Supreme Court decision.

Fontes Ignores Supreme Court Ruling, Advises Voters To Cross Out Errors

Many Arizona voters were calling out suspicions and wrongdoing on election day (Sharpiegate) and by the next night were protesting at the vote counting center.

Trump supporters protest at Arizona voting center while ballots are tallied

I would not be surprised if evidence has been destroyed, but this would be incriminating in and of itself. Plus, as I've noted elsewhere, there are reports that ballots were altered between the first sample audit conducted and the larger audit conducted, and evidence to prove these alterations occurred.

...I doubt this audit will be a game changer. I would hope so, but I doubt it.

Time will tell.

Of course. I think simply the existence of anti-transparency clauses in the Dominion contracts is at least circumstantial evidence of rigging. And if left up to Maricopa County, it might very well be rigged. And I suspect that the state legislators thought the same, hence their own auditor. And, no, I do not think the state legislators involved in the audit are rigging anything. Exactly the opposite. They have, in fact, defied their own party to do so. But that hot mess is a whole other thread.

It will not prove fraud or prove the legitimacy of our election, because we've already seen election fraud from expert witness research. We have seen detailed testimonial reports, depositions and challenges. All of which point to 110% election fraud.

Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Serious question. How can something without internet connectivity be hacked?

Are you still under the delusion that the Dominion machines don't have internet connectivity?

Poor thing...

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks, Care -- I appreciate it! I'm sure you've been paying attention too, so if you think I got all the important stuff, I'm glad to hear it.

Have you heard anything about how long the impeachment trial is supposed to last? Any thoughts on which will be completed first -- the forensic audit or the impeachment trial?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
They will find a lot of the info has been wiped.

Not with a cloth

And these people are mostly incompetent.

The machines run windows 10. Hell, I could probably retrieve most if not all of the data they 'wiped'. A true data forensics investigator, that has data forensics techs and class 100 clean rooms at their disposal will absolutely be able to retrieve 100% of the data.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser
So not to sound like an jerk but if these machines don’t have activity logs it should = instant corruption!

Yes, it should, seeing as federal law requires that this data be retained for 200 months after an election.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I like what you're saying...

Is it safe for me to assume any wiped or altered data would have to be deliberately sought by the auditors?

And would it then be reasonable for me to assume that a "rigged" audit could simply not find such data because it was not actively sought out?

Let's hope the state auditors are skilled enough to search for and find whatever they can possibly find.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: tanstaafl
Is it safe for me to assume any wiped or altered data would have to be deliberately sought by the auditors?

Yes. Simply doing a directory scan will not find it.

And would it then be reasonable for me to assume that a "rigged" audit could simply not find such data because it was not actively sought out?

Yes.

Let's hope the state auditors are skilled enough to search for and find whatever they can possibly find.

If they are legitimately looking, they will be skilled enough (it doesn't take much)... hopefully they are highly skilled.

One wrinkle is what kind of drives they use. If they are SSDs, then it may be harder. I know with mechanical drives, they would disassemble them, and install the platters in a special device capable of reading even the tiniest remains of any data on the platters.

But, with SSDs - I honestly don't know. Could be much harder. Could be easier.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

It's already been proven that the machines can be accessed through the building's thermostats and other devices like TV monitors.

And the military were monitoring it as it happened they say. Hopefully something will be done before not after the damage by Biden is done.

EXCLUSIVE: Proof China, RussiaHacked 2020 Election: IP AddressesIn China, Russia, Hong Kong,Germany, Canada, Czech RepublicHacked PA, NV, MI, GA BattlegroundStates Raw Data Analytics Show

Much of that was included in the proof presented to state legislatures. AZ-WI-GA-PA legislators didn't gin up the courage to request a delay in certifying their election results, until Tuesday January 5th, when they sent urgent letters to Mike Pence. On Jan 6th, 350 Trump supporters and anti-Trump agitators, stormed the Capitol building.

Pence, along with most Republican Senators, got cold feet...the "Riot" gave these girly-men an easy "out".

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Hmm.

I'm not sure if this is a red herring or not.

I was watching RSBN live in Arizona on the election day and the biggest gripe among Trump supporters was that the voting overseers were handing out sharpies only to later find out that votes marked with sharpies were invalid.

I'm recalling that from memory so if anyone knows anything about this and I'm wrong then I'm open to corrections of my recollection.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Hmm.

I was watching RSBN live in Arizona on the election day and the biggest gripe among Trump supporters was that the voting overseers were handing out sharpies only to later find out that votes marked with sharpies were invalid.

I'm recalling that from memory so if anyone knows anything about this and I'm wrong then I'm open to corrections of my recollection.

That's not wrong... you're talking about what we affectionately call "Sharpiegate." There is a little more to it.

Voters were given Sharpies by election officials that were causing blots and bleeding through and other issues. This was causing these ballots to be rejected by the voting machines (could not be scanned). When voters asked for a different pen or used their (black and blue ink are also acceptable), election officials often insisted the voters use the felt-tip Sharpies. Voters who requested a new ballot to fill out in accordance with the law were denied new ballots. Instead, these spoiled ballots were set aside for "curing" or "adjudication" by an election official who would decide what the voter intended to vote.

Initially, voters did not understand their ballot would be accepted and "cured" by an election official, and believed their ballot had been rejected altogether. Anyone whose ballot was actually rejected in these precincts was given the opportunity to re-cast their vote, which is what ended the lawsuit filed.

Election officials stated that Sharpie's were in fact recommended, and they were half right. Specific Sharpies, the ultra fine point I believe they are called, were recommended... NOT the felt tip Sharpies which were being handed out by election officials. This may have been a misunderstanding and honest mistake. But because it happened predominantly in non-Democratic districts, many suspect it was a deliberate effort to sabotage or steal their vote.

That's my understanding of it all at least.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pence, along with most Republican Senators, got cold feet...the "Riot" gave these girly-men an easy "out".

Hey! Just remember there's a whole lot of us women out here who would have had the... ahem... warm feet to do the deed. No easy outs. No way. No how.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So when this audit takes place and it is found to be no BOOM , Kraken or 4745d chess like all the other scenarios what will the Q MAGA ARG LARP latch on to next?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
Does it have bluetooth or anything installed for it's own network?

Something doesn't need internet to be hacked.

# was being hacked long before the internet. Maybe someone changed the definition while we weren't looking, would be convenient with the lawsuits coming in.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
So when this audit finishes and it's been found cheating has been accomplished, what then?

Will you admit about being obtuse and quite frankly, offensive to everyone you feel is below your heightened intellect?

Serious question, since you hate 80 million people so much, but not a peep about the same kind of people toying with bills for pet projects over helping sovereign civillians.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
So when this audit finishes and it's been found cheating has been accomplished, what then?

Will you admit about being obtuse and quite frankly, offensive to everyone you feel is below your heightened intellect?

Serious question, since you hate 80 million people so much, but not a peep about the same kind of people toying with bills for pet projects over helping sovereign civillians.

Cool story though please tell me where I said anything about the intelligence of anyone ?

Better yet, somehow disagreeing with the assertations made by a few people on a Conspiracy site being the same as hating 80 million people is about as accurate as many of the pro-Trump posts made on ATS during the election.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Youre fighting a losing battle here on ATS. They want to believe this crap, and will continue to no matter how solid the evidence to the contrary is.You cant ask someone(s) to examine fact if they want to believe garbage. These people want chaos.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Hmm.

That's not wrong... you're talking about what we affectionately call "Sharpiegate." There is a little more to it.

Voters were given Sharpies by election officials that were causing blots and bleeding through and other issues. This was causing these ballots to be rejected by the voting machines (could not be scanned). When voters asked for a different pen or used their (black and blue ink are also acceptable), election officials often insisted the voters use the felt-tip Sharpies. Voters who requested a new ballot to fill out in accordance with the law were denied new ballots. Instead, these spoiled ballots were set aside for "curing" or "adjudication" by an election official who would decide what the voter intended to vote.

Initially, voters did not understand their ballot would be accepted and "cured" by an election official, and believed their ballot had been rejected altogether. Anyone whose ballot was actually rejected in these precincts was given the opportunity to re-cast their vote, which is what ended the lawsuit filed.

Election officials stated that Sharpie's were in fact recommended, and they were half right. Specific Sharpies, the ultra fine point I believe they are called, were recommended... NOT the felt tip Sharpies which were being handed out by election officials. This may have been a misunderstanding and honest mistake. But because it happened predominantly in non-Democratic districts, many suspect it was a deliberate effort to sabotage or steal their vote.

That's my understanding of it all at least.

Long story short, it stinks.

Thank you for confirming what I witnessed that day/night.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join