It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 368
<< 365  366  367   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You're more worried about this than Biden is 😃

Let THAT sink in 😃

It's not sinking in. Cos that's just bollox. I'm not "worried" at all. Just pitying you lot.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Durham.. The house of cards will tumble down. It already has.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Durham.. The house of cards will tumble down. It already has.

OK. So what does that mean?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Good morning all!

A few things this morning...

The shenanigans are already being called in New Jersey's election for governor yesterday:

BREAKING: Democrat Tricks in New Jersey Governor’s Race – Republican Winning Largest County with 100% of Votes Counted Then Vote Flips and Democrat Miraculously Wins County

With 83% of the votes counted in the state, Republican Ciattarelli held a statewide lead of 42,000 votes. At this time, Bergen County, the largest county in New Jersey, claimed 100% reporting with Ciattarelli winning 52% of the vote.

Then things changed. Minutes later, with 87% of the vote counted, the results in Bergen County changed and suddenly Murphy was reported ahead in the county with 51% of the vote. Ciattarelli’s 42,000 vote in the state also dwindled to a 1,600 vote lead at this time.

There is a video at the link of what/how this happened. You can also see it/read about it on Twitter here and here

We need to know EXACTLY what happened at 1:54am in Bergen County #NJ
Folks are watching... and thanks to the information revealed and analyzed over the last year, folks know what to watch for. Knowledge is POWER!
-----------------------------------------------

Steve Cortes Reveals New Truth in Hijacked 2020 Election – The 2020 Presidential Vote was Not Valid

Steve Cortes: “The equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment was massively violated. You cannot subject the game day Trump voters to entirely different and stricter standards than mail-in voters. This was one of the principal reasons why the 2020 presidential vote was not valid.”

FYI -- Steve Cortes is a host at Newsmax.

Steve Cortes Twitter
--------------------------------------------------

Roger Stone Demands Governor Ron DeSantis Perform an Election Audit in Florida, If Not Stone Will Run Against DeSantis in Next Election

DeSantis continues to insist that the 2020 election in Florida was the most honest election in history. In fact, there are as many as one million phantom voters currently still on the Florida voter rolls. Governor DeSantis has failed to act decisively to remove these nonexistent or unqualified “voters” from the rolls.

WILL RON DESANTIS TAKE THE PLEDGE?

I may have to collect enough signatures to challenge the re-election of DeSantis as the candidate of the reconstituted Libertarian Party, particularly if DeSantis refuses to commit to filling the four year term as Governor and is just using Florida as a stepping stone to challenge the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln, Donald J. Trump.

CANVASSING FOR VOTER INTEGRITY

Defend Florida embarked on a canvassing effort in June 2021. Working in conjunction with Bobbi Piton and Seth Keshel, our team gathered both current and historical voter extract data provided by the Florida Secretary of State’s office.

Our goal was to determine if Florida’s voter registration database contained a significant number of invalid registrations and to determine if any votes cast in the 2020 election were unlawful.

I don't think there's any doubt that election integrity will be a campaign issue in 2022... and 2024.
------------------------------------------------

Was The Arizona-Georgia Ballot Ballot Harvesting Connection Ever Investigated By The Kemp Administration?

In July of this year, CDMedia reported on evidence discovered of a robust ballot harvesting operation uncovered in Arizona, which shipped counterfeit ballots to Fulton County, GA for use in Georgia’s vote count in the aftermath of the Nov 3rd election. It seems the massive Trump turnout broke the algorithms of Biden’s ‘biggest voter fraud operation ever’, and the election fraudsters needed more votes.

To this day, there has been no public acknowledgement of an investigation by the Kemp administration into this matter.

The above link (posted yesterday) references the following link from July:

Evidence To Soon Be Presented To Citizens Grand Jury Of Interstate Conspiracy To Manufacture/Harvest Counterfeit Ballots For Use In 2020 Election

Eye witnesses to ballot manufacturing/harvesting operations in Arizona during and after the 2020 U.S. general election presented information to state officials in late 2020/early 2021. They were ignored.

The information is now being brought before a ‘We The People’ case using a ‘citizens grand jury’ in Georgia. Evidence is provided below ballots were sent to GA from AZ.

Below is also expert testimony to be presented to the Grand Jury.

The information regards a firm called ‘Fieldworks‘ which was suspected of election fraud in 2016 (links and information below).

Information is also below showing evidence of illegal ballot harvesting in GA.

Incidentally (or not), both Arizona and Georgia used the same Phoenix-based printer: Runbeck.
-----------------------------------------------

And one last thing, as this thread is nearing its limit, I've prepared a new thread that I will be posting sometime today. I will post a link here when I do, and then this thread will be closed. The new thread will be a continuation of this thread, and an expansion to include all states and counties, not just Maricopa County and Arizona. And I will continue to do what I've been doing here, posting updates and news in the fight for our election integrity.

It ain't over till it's over!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

In NJ they just found some "double counted ballots" for Murphy !!!!

Somebody saw it and reported it quick 😎

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Somebody saw it and reported it quick 😎

I love it!!!

This is People Power in action. When we know better, we do better.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Lots to unpack in your update today. Let's hope enough has been learned about the Democrat's Election Fraud Organization operations by now, to know exactly what happened in the suspect NJ county.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
As promised, I have posted a new thread to continue in the spirit of this thread:

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

See you there...

Let's go, Brandon!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
As promised, I have posted a new thread to continue in the spirit of this thread:

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

See you there...

Let's go, Brandon!!!

CLOSED

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Somebody saw it and reported it quick

NJ has always had excellent voting, furthermore, anytime there were anamolies, they were handled immediately, so nothing has changed.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Somebody saw it and reported it quick

NJ has always had excellent voting, furthermore, anytime there were anamolies, they were handled immediately, so nothing has changed.

I think things DID change. I think some (just enough) ballots were phonyed-up 🦇

What makes you think they weren't? Just your regular "trust" in the system you feed off of? 😎

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Your insight and wisdom is needed here, Xuenchen: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It's not as hard as you would think. I felt I needed to confirm something, so I did some checking. Maricopa (and probably most other states and counties around the nation ) didn't print its own ballots.

It contracted the printing out to Runbek election services. And that part isn't suspicious. Obviously the election board isn't going to own enough printers to do it on its own.

www.azcentral.com...

However, this means there is a glaring open vulnerability in the whole mail in voting process. The county had to convert the ballot information into data, and send the data to an outside printer.

You don't need to steal ballots out of the building if data alone is enough.

What would stop a single compromised employee from entering a bunch of known false registrations into the system, generating print data for them, and then sending that data to a buddy?

Those ballots could be printed off site, and totally bypass the "get mailed to home address" process. And still be accepted as legitimate when they are sent back in.

(And then you delete the false registrations off the voting rolls a few days after the election.... of course....)
edit on 3-11-2021 by bloodymarvelous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

edit on 3-11-2021 by bloodymarvelous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You're the only one on here that claims to have any actual investigator experience.

So if someone had gotten print data for some ballots out of the building, so they could print ballots that would match (falsely) registered voters' data and be accepted as genuine votes (thereby avoiding the requirement to be mailed to anyone's residence)....

How would you look for that?

What would confirm if it did happen?

What could confirm if it didn't happen?

originally posted by: vkey08
This all has just gotten silly at this point.

Court after Court have thrown out anything claiming election fraud, ad nauseam.

The only sites carrying anything that makes the audits look good are such far right wing sites that they aren't even thought of as what one could call unbiased.

The only social media carrying the audit news is a site run by a rabid Christian that thinks all other religions are blasphemy and that he will only give interviews or respond by email to "Christian actors". All others demand contempt. Seriously go look at Gab sometime, it's filled with hate and vitriol.

This is just plain silly now, a way for the ones pushing it to keep raking in money from the people that wanted Trump to win. Heck, even Mike "I'm probably still a crackhead" Lindell has gotten in on it, ever watch the guy, he's on something...

Get with it, there's so much more that needs to be done in the US, stop hanging on to some claim that is worth about the price of a piece of paper. Let's try to put this country back together after the pandemic, not still sit and yell and scream at each other.

Don't be fooled by search engine manipulation.

When I'm not searching for any terms that would be expected to directly lead by to audit results, I can find fairly legit sites with useful information.

But if I search for the audit itself, all I get is garbage.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

almost impossible unless you had an original ballot with the same control number as you were checking, and/or saw that same control number repeated over and over and over.

The only thing I am aware of that is hard to back in reality is money, other than that, if you knew enough about the paper and ink you could theoretically make as many ballots as you wanted, and not get caught.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Wow. Then if they're doing something like that, then there's no way to stop them.

If the Soviets could get high level US officials to flip with their "greater good" talk about a Communist Utopia, just imagine how the climate change folks fare when they tell someone they're saving the whole world, at the cost of a fair election system they no longer believe in anyway. Many impressionable people out there won't have an easy time weighing their duty to country against that. (And add a bit of life changing money to close the deal...)

At this point, seems to me that mail in voting is about as secure as vote by email would be.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

See you there...

Let's go, Brandon!!!

CLOSED

top topics

<< 365  366  367   >>

join