It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Thanks for adding the tech info about internet connectivity. I'm pretty clueless about this stuff, so I appreciate having it added to the thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It's already been proven that the machines can be accessed through the building's thermostats and other devices like TV monitors.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I just found this --

Most Popular President in History is Now in New Green Zone

And I fear the author is right about this --

This is clearly not intended to guard against something that might have happened already, but something that may happen soon.

I would say that it is the results of this forensic audit that they are in fear of and they are preparing for any attempt to remove Biden from the White House. That's just my best guess of course. I just don't think it's going to play out the way they think. I'm not sure what corrective action will be taken, and no one -- NO ONE!!! -- is talking about that, but I suspect it will be handled in the least dramatic and obstructive way possible. And I don't expect Biden will be directly implicated in any way.

What exactly is this administration and congress planning that will require this level of protection from our citizens?

I truly believe the corrupt critters are terrified and desperate and if backed into a corner will go scorched earth. I hope those leading the opposition tread carefully.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thank-you for a very well put-together thread Bodacia. One that brings everything up-to-date. It's good to see the "shady" auditing company was replaced by a certified auditor. All just in time for the Senate Impeachment Trial of President Trump.

We'll have additional proof that the "Insurrection" was more than warranted. And if Ted Cruz doesn't get his bi-partisan commission, in order to determine once and for all who won the election, much worse is coming for Democrats, and many Republicans.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I will say that should election fraud as was claimed, be found, I firmly believe things will get ugly early.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You realize that of all the states in question, AZ is most likely to be the one Biden legit won.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You realize that of all the states in question, AZ is most likely to be the one Biden legit won.

No, actually, I do not realize that. In fact, simply based upon the known facts, what I realize is that several loopholes existed in the election process which opened a door to fraud/tampering/interference. To what extent those loopholes were exploited is not known, but the possibility is known. Further, if even half of what has been alleged (under penalty of perjury) is true, then there is very good reason to "realize" the exact opposite. All other factors being equal, I will lean towards the word of those voluntarily under penalty of perjury than the word of those who are jumping through hoops of fire to prevent full disclosure.

Hence the importance of this forensic audit. We shall (hopefully) know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

The proof is in the pudding... and we shall know them by the fruits of their labor. Who is putting their time, energy and efforts into positive and productive solutions? And who is putting their time, energy and efforts into the opposite?

My respect and admiration is for the former. Every single time.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

My worry is simply that they finally do a serious analysis, but they do it in AZ, the state that's been so heavily Californicated and undermined by illegals that it's just barely possible Uncle Joe may have scraped out an honest win.

So, they do the serious investigation there, and it turns that up.

OK, so then they point to the other states where the numbers are even wonkier and say, "See? Uncle Joe won. No need to look under the skirts here at all. Say he's your president. Bend the knee!"

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: carewemust

I will say that should election fraud as was claimed, be found, I firmly believe things will get ugly early.

A full bore commission would be preferable.

The rejection rate of mailed-in ballots is so small, it points to circumventing election protocols, rather than outright fraud. PA-WI-MI-NV-AZ-GA all had ridiculously low rejection rates.

A bi-partisan commission like what Ted Cruz proposed is the only way to look at election results in totality.

We'll get that if the Arizona audit indicates Biden got fewer votes, and Trump got more votes. Even if the "flipped" machine votes alone would have given President Trump the victory.

President Trump was sounding the alarm for months about the "dangers" associated with mass mail-in voting.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

My worry is simply that they finally do a serious analysis, but they do it in AZ, the state that's been so heavily Californicated and undermined by illegals that it's just barely possible Uncle Joe may have scraped out an honest win.

Well, okay... I'm not seeing that here on the ground, but you can fear what you choose.

And even if our audit does not show more than minimal fraud/tampering/interference, that does not necessarily prove that other states did not experience fraud/tampering/interference. In any event, the results of the audit, and the information it provides, can still be of value to other states in pursuing their own suspicions -- whether that is to confirm or disprove fraud. And it is still instructive to our state in understanding and correcting the now known loopholes that allow for fraud.

OK, so then they point to the other states where the numbers are even wonkier and say, "See? Uncle Joe won. No need to look under the skirts here at all. Say he's your president. Bend the knee!"

Of course guilty critters will say whatever they can to protect themselves. No matter what the results of our audit. And it has only as much value as others give it.

Even if our forensic audit, which will reveal facts and truths, shows gross malfeasance, they'll proclaim that our audit only applies to Arizona and it's Arizona people that are bad and corrupt. People talk trash. People like to talk trash. It is what it is. No matter what the results reveal, someone won't like it and will be talking some kind of trash about others. All we can do is work for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I thought PA would most likely be a Biden state. He was born in Scranton, and worked for nearby Delaware.

But on the other hand, he told the 750,000 oil/gas workers in PA that their jobs will be wiped out by his Admin.

Regardless, Joe Biden didn't get more votes than Barack Obama, as the "official" numbers indicate. It's common sense.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's called the United States Postal Service.
Get It ?

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Serious question. How can something without internet connectivity be hacked?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
She also purchased 10 Gallons of Bleach. LOL

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

originally posted by: Meldionne1
This should be interesting ..., I wonder when all the machines will mysteriously blow up, or disappear, or have some kind of a fire ...before the audit .

I believe Hillary Clinton was seen at a local hardware store purchasing a hammer. Seems a little odd.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They will find a lot of the info has been wiped.

Not with a cloth

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
They will find a lot of the info has been wiped.

Not with a cloth

This would not surprise me. I have no specific expectations for this audit, but at the same time, I expect anything can happen. Presuming the worst, we're in a high stakes game, and desperate people do desperate things.

If that proves true, however, it will prove quite incriminating in and of itself, and I believe there will be some evidence of who did the deed.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It's already been proven that the machines can be accessed through the building's thermostats and other devices like TV monitors.

That I'm not aware of, but I won't say it cannot be done. Anything that has some type of re-programmable logic, microcode, firmware or software that isn't physically etched into ICs can be compromised. I have heard of nasty exploits where hard disk firmware, the low-level code on the device itself, was modified to intercept and divert information stored on it. Very few people would know how to do it, and very few would even now how to detect it.

Security is hard to get right, and if people like the NSA want your data, God have mercy on you, they will in all likelihood get it.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Dominion has been shooting down everything they can because they have a lot to hide. They even tried to silence news networks or face billion (with a B) dollar lawsuits. Said news networks were forced to issue retractions on their reporting stating "we were wrong (when they really weren't), nothing to see here!"
May the TRUTH come out, and may justice be served.
Dominion needs to be wiped out completely. They are a bunch of crooks.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So not to sound like an jerk but if these machines don’t have activity logs it should = instant corruption! This would make forensic investigation really hard!

Next due to the solarwinds hack I would like to see the routers at the polling locations used investigated and the evidence from them!

Then I want paper ballots inspected!
This game of only allowing a them to count a sample of a thousand or so is disingenuous! Count them all!

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allenb83
Dominion has been shooting down everything they can because they have a lot to hide. They even tried to silence news networks or face billion (with a B) dollar lawsuits. Said news networks were forced to issue retractions on their reporting stating "we were wrong (when they really weren't), nothing to see here!"
May the TRUTH come out, and may justice be served.
Dominion needs to be wiped out completely. They are a bunch of crooks.

Call me cynical... or a tinfoil hat wearer... but I can't help but suspect that the Dominion threats were just an easy out for the news media to stop reporting the truth without appearing to censor. They can blame Dominion, and somewhat kinda sorta say, "There is no evidence. We had no choice but to cease and desist."

In any event, yes, Dominion needs to be wiped out completely. If only because they actively seek to deny full disclosure to the people who pay for their services. If they cannot be transparent, we cannot use them.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser
So not to sound like an jerk but if these machines don’t have activity logs it should = instant corruption! This would make forensic investigation really hard!

I do not think that sounds like a jerk at all... just common sense. Destroying evidence is not only a crime in and of itself, it lends credibility to whatever crime the evidence supported.

Next due to the solarwinds hack I would like to see the routers at the polling locations used investigated and the evidence from them!

That sounds good to me!

Then I want paper ballots inspected!
This game of only allowing a them to count a sample of a thousand or so is disingenuous! Count them all!

I'm pretty sure (as it stands now) that any ballots in question will be physically examined. Such as those which were "cured" by "adjudicators." The original small sample count was just preliminary step to see if there was reason to suspect fraud and therefore a larger sample.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join