It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yup looks like a probable rig !!!☠️

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: sciencelol
And just to remind everyone Biden lost 18 of 19 bellwether counties

I posted this at the old thread... This guy agrees! I'll post it here in case you didn't see it:

Steve Cortes Reveals New Truth in Hijacked 2020 Election – The 2020 Presidential Vote was Not Valid

I did miss that in the other thread so ty for reposting it.

the odds of Losing 18 of 19 bellwether counties and winning the election is like being struck by lightning while getting attacked by a shark

Its just not even possible without massive fraud.

Anyone with any integrity at all would go HMMMM 18 of 19? we should probably check those vote totals because damm that sounds fishy.
But they wont even mention it on the MSM even FOX .

Because it destroys their narrative

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

I don't think bellwether counties has a lick to do with producing this one, I am currently running the only scenario I can think of by someone, I will post it when I get a response.

However, just to add some clarity.

More people voted this time, more votes cast = more irregular responses from what would be considered the norm. Statistically speaking deviation widens when you have a higher number.

Look at it this way. The margin of error is calculated upon a certain number of votes cast every year in a certain place at a certain time and by a certain group, when the number goes up, the uncertainty kicks in, it's basic chaos theory, the more you expect something to stay the same the less likely it is.
edit on 3112021 by vkey08 because: additions

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vkey08

I don't think bellwether counties has a lick to do with producing this one, I am currently running the only scenario I can think of by someone, I will post it when I get a response.

However, just to add some clarity.

More people voted this time, more votes cast = more irregular responses from what would be considered the norm. Statistically speaking deviation widens when you have a higher number.

Look at it this way. The margin of error is calculated upon a certain number of votes cast every year in a certain place at a certain time and by a certain group, when the number goes up, the uncertainty kicks in, it's basic chaos theory, the more you expect something to stay the same the less likely it is.

LOL NOT

More people would have voted in those counties too . So there goes that right?

!8 of 19 is impossible without fraud Thats why after a year you still cant come up with a logical reason how it could happen.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

and you are missing the point.

Statistically speaking, and this is just math at it's finest. (had a guy at JPL check my work, I'm so happy), the more people vote, even in a "bellwether county" the more that area's probability is going to skew into uncertainty.

Think of it this way, a drop of water could hit the same spot 10,000 times, but add more drops and that landing place changes because f the addition of more drops. It's the same with stats on voting, polling etc. The polls all showed this huge huge lead for Biden (who should just resign already) and poor showing for Trump, what did we get? We got a decent showing for Biden but it wasn't the huge double digit percentages that the polls showed.

Same with trying to use bellwethers, they were thought up as a way to gage an election and see which way the winds were blowing as they came in, this time around the combination of massive mail in ballots and more people getting out, threw those numbers into such a disarray, that nobody could count on them anymore to decide the election.

Chaos theory at it's finest. Not me trying to make excuses, just trying to point out something you may not have thought of, or, simply do not understand about the way they fit into the system as it had been, not as it is now.

An aside, read a rather good article the other day, I'll have to go back to my desk to find it, written by a honest to Gods rocket scientist. This particular gentleman voted for Trump, in one of those aforementioned bellwether counties. He was shocked to wake up the next morning and find Biden in office. Then he did the extrapolations as to what would have to happen, legally and statistically for that to happen and why the bellwethers no longer mattered if that was the case. He found that with adding just 100,000 more voters across the nation, the bellwethers no longer accurately predicted the winner.

I found that interesting so I plugged in with the numbers from the actual election nationwide, scratched it all out, then called him to have him check my work, and low and behold, scream to the heavens, guess what I found. Exactly what he predicted would happen.

I could yammer on and on about complex fractions and equations that show it all, but I would digress. IN the end what matters is that enough people voted to throw off the statistical probability of those counties being able to predict the winner, that's all, nothing more nothing less.

So pardon me if 1) I ignore your obvious attempt to insult me, and 2) I also continue to think that we had no good people on the ballot this time around and hope that in 2024, we have some decent people running on both sides that have answers and ideas that will work.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Boadicea

"Real progress -- not progressivism!" -Boadicea

You must be progressive and continue progressivism to achieve progress.
Your statement is itself a contradiction.

No, not at all a contradiction.

"Progress" is a neutral term referring to advancements of all kinds.

"Progressivism" is a philosophical and political term regarding specific social reforms such as Critical Race Theory and Trans Ideology.

So I stand by my statement. There is always room for progress of some kind... but not the social mandates of Progressivism.

I do like your thread and also agree that elections are our (we the people's) insurance on the elected and the power they hold as a result.
Without a safe and secure election we have absolutely no power and it would then be our duty to bring it back to for the people by the people.

Well said.

In the recent election cycles here in the states I do not see evidence of fraud that could sway an election.
Now with that said, if so many people do honestly feel that fraud was indeed widespread, then we obviously have an issue. Feelings and own views aside, I want my fellow Americans to feel satisfied with any and all results regardless of the outcome.
Obviously as of recent here in the states this has become of concern for many fellow Americans and that is unacceptable and proves something has failed.

I definitely agree, and while I do see potentially enough evidence of fraud to sway an election, I would agree with you that if others see that potential and we cannot prove otherwise, then something needs fixing. It should not have to come down to what you see or what I see. We should not have to argue about whose opinion we accept. We should not have to rely on anyone's opinions.

Whatever reforms come of it, we need much greater transparency into the process, and much greater accountability.

For example, we should not have to wonder if anyone was stuffing ballot drop boxes in the dead of night. Those drop boxes should be monitored by livestream cameras 24/7 that can be monitored by anyone and everyone at any time, including after the fact. If someone claims ballot box stuffing, then it could be easily confirmed -- or disproven.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

the odds of Losing 18 of 19 bellwether counties and winning the election is like being struck by lightning while getting attacked by a shark

Its just not even possible without massive fraud.

Anyone with any integrity at all would go HMMMM 18 of 19? we should probably check those vote totals because damm that sounds fishy.
But they wont even mention it on the MSM even FOX .

Because it destroys their narrative

I know that bellwether counties have been a thing forever, but I'm afraid I just don't understand it well enough to really comment. I see it as a curiosity, and something worth checking out further by those who understand such trends and patterns, but that's not me!

I do appreciate you and others speaking of it though, pointing it out and explaining it though. Maybe one day it will click for me!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Wonderful OP. Thank you!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
From my new awesome Governor:

Democrats Reduced to Histrionics as DeSantis Announces Full-Time Police Unit to Catch Election Cheats

redstate.com...

Amazing how Florida Dems see stopping election fraud as a personal attack.

So many election-related "problems" are being found in state-after-state, every governor should implement a full-time Election Integrity Assurance (EIA) unit.

It makes perfect sense to do so, and the majority of citizens would support the EIA's existence and mission.

In an increasing number of ways, Gov. DeSantis is showing more backbone than President Trump did. Maybe Donald will be Ron's VP running mate in 2023/2024.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

What do you make of this:

?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It looks (and sounds) very much to me like at least two of the safeguards in voting (citizenship and registration) to prevent invalid/illegal ballots is being ignored with the hope/intention/assumption that it will be "caught" later. As the one-lady says off-camera that they were told to let anyone vote... and the on-camera lady tells him she don't know if it will count... but they both seem to know that it should not count. Nevertheless, they've been instructed by officials to give him ("anybody") a ballot and let him vote, so they do.

Now we need to know how "anyone's" ballot, including this guy's ballot, was validated as legitimate or not.

We also need to know if this is the law, or another instance of election officials willfully violating state election law as established by the State Legislature in accordance with the Constitution.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The worst part is that they pretty much confessed to doing this during the presidential election.

I'm pretty sure that's highly illegal in any state.
edit on 4112021 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The worst part is that they pretty much confessed to doing this during the presidential election.

I'm pretty sure that's highly illegal in any state.

I'd think so!

The admission that it happened during the prez election as well suggests that it may have been initiated under cover of Covid... Can't have election workers spending too much time with anyone or get to close to anyone lest they catch Covid... so just give anyone a ballot and sort it out in the end.

But is it ever sorted? And did a supposed "one-time" emergency measure morph into standard operating procedure? It looks like there may some folks asking questions in New Jersey already regarding the vote counts for governor, hopefully they'll know about this and be including questions about this as well. Once we know it happened/happens, it's just as important to know and understand how it happened/happens and why it happened/happens.

Full glorious sunshine!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

?

For everyone's information, here is the article posted with the video above:

ILLEGAL CONDUCT: New Jersey Gubernatorial Election Worker Tells Non-Citizen and Non-Registered Voter She Will Allow Him to ‘Fill Out Completely a Ballot Now’

[East Orange, N.J. – Nov. 3, 2021] Project Veritas released a new video today exposing malfeasance that took place in the state’s gubernatorial election, where an election worker was willing to provide a ballot to a Veritas journalist disguised as a non-citizen and non-registered voter.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Notice the "Vote Here Now" signs in multiple languages too.

Who doesn't speak basic English in NJ?

If it was a southern state it might make a little more sense.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Pennsylvania is loaded with corruption. Gov. Tom Wolfe , Josh Shapiro , Rachel Levine , Kathy Boockvar all knew about the deaths COVID in nursing homes , election fraud. Democrats have been fighting the audit from the beginning saying it’s a waste of taxpayer money. When Democrats start preaching about saving taxpayers money you know they’re running scared.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Notice the "Vote Here Now" signs in multiple languages too.

Who doesn't speak basic English in NJ?

If it was a southern state it might make a little more sense.

Not even if it was a southern state... or a southwest state. Becoming a U.S. citizen requires proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English. It is part of the citizenship test. If an immigrant cannot speak, write and read English, then it's a pretty sure sign that they are not and cannot be a citizen.

It might be easier for naturalized citizens to be able to read in their native language, but it should not be necessary for them to do so.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Following

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Quite a bit to post this morning! We'll start with Arizona...

I've mentioned before that I'd heard Senator Fann would be retiring at the end of her term, that she had no political ambitions beyond the here and now, and now it's official:

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to retire in 2023, will not seek re-election

PHOENIX — Arizona Senate President Karen Fann announced Monday that she will not seek re-election after her term ends in January 2023, and plans to retire from the state Legislature.

"It has been a privilege to advocate on behalf of Arizona citizens in my twelve years at the State Legislature and the honor of a lifetime to serve as Senate President," she said in a statement. "I look forward to a successful session in 2022 advancing policies that benefit all Arizonans, and then enjoying the life my husband and I have built for ourselves in retirement with our family."

As the leader of the Republican-controlled Arizona Senate, Fann most recently served as the leader of the highly scrutinized audit of Maricopa County's election protocols and practices following the results of the 2020 election.

Unlike so many other elected and appointed officials, Sen Fann had nothing to win and nothing to lose by auditing the election. Well, except for peace of mind as a citizen... just like the rest of us.

And while we continue to wait to find out what comes of AZ AG Brnovich's criminal investigation into potential election crimes, he has weighed in on the federal efforts to nationalize our elections in direct and willful violation of the Constitution:

Ariz AG Mark Brnovich: HR4 another Dem election power grab

Mark Brnovich: The left is creating a false choice between voter participation and election integrity

The Arizona attorney general criticizes Democrats for thrashing Republicans and the Supreme Court on voting bills, legislation.

Fortunately for us all, those efforts failed -- again -- yesterday:

Senate Republicans Filibuster Democrats’ Latest Election Bill

Senate Republicans on Nov. 3 filibustered an election bill put forward by Democrats, continuing a longstanding division between the two parties on voting-related legislation.

Unfortunately, the above article is behind a paywall, and I cannot find another source for the story.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: carewemust

Yup looks like a probable rig !!!☠️

Desperately stupid too. Everyone was watching as the NJ Governor's race "flipped" at 3am.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join