It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DNI-Congressman John Ratcliffe says the U.S. Government is Intimidated by UFOs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

For the tens of millions of us who "follow" politics, and not UFO theories, hearing John Ratcliffe admit that the U.S. Government is miffed by these craft...real craft!, was/is a major eye-opener and reality-check.

That interview heightened the awareness of an entirely new cross-section of the population.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
Something which would be really different and interesting would be simultaneous direct observations of structured craft outside the atmosphere, clearly accelerating non-gravitationally, and imaged directly optically with telescopes, radar and radiation detector satellites.

But that could only happen if they were from up there
and not down there
(as in USO's, not demons i think neither can be ruled out (though we have now mapped 20% of the Ocean's floors and they're asking everyone with a boat to chip in)
edit on 29/6/21 by djz3ro because: to add a little clarification

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
About not being able to "see" them.

Anyone read the book "Chameleo" by Robert Guffey? In the story theres some stolen military goggles and literally the only reason the guy was stalked by the FBI.

Anyways theres some speculation that those military goggles could let you see certain "things".

Though ive never really considered that we live in a normal place with nothing exceptional going on.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wirecrash
About not being able to "see" them.

Anyone read the book "Chameleo" by Robert Guffey? In the story theres some stolen military goggles and literally the only reason the guy was stalked by the FBI.

Anyways theres some speculation that those military goggles could let you see certain "things".

Though ive never really considered that we live in a normal place with nothing exceptional going on.

I read the synopsis of that book just the other day on Amazon.

Apparently the subject of the book was an avowed addict/tweaker. Either he was "seeing snakes", as we used to term it around here, or his pursuers picked the perfect target to test their gear on (i.e. tweaker claims there are invisible, technologically camouflaged men chasing him, "OK, buddy! Gotcha".)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
1. False the us government believes they may be physical but cannot conclusive state they are.
2. Irrelevant
3. See above
4. This statement does not come from the military, but a politician. You know what politicians do? Lie and manipulate.

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, June 27, 2021

For those of you who know of former Congressman and Director of National Intelligence (Trump Admin), JOHN RATCLIFFE, you know he is a straight talker who easily says as much as he legally can about any number of sensitive subjects.

Mr. Ratcliffe was interviewed regarding the Federal Government's UFO report that was released last week. Here are some things John revealed that I wasn't aware of.

1.) The US Government knows the objects are materially real. (Not imaginary)

2.) There are more genuine UFO's than average people realize.

3.) The Federal Government has used Satellites to observe UFO activities.

4.) The Federal Government is intimidated and somewhat apprehensive, because it can't compete with their technology and can't defend against them if they choose to attack on some level.

The Entire Interview is Here: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I wonder if every major government has this level of intimidation and apprehension regarding these advanced craft? Is there any nation, or group of people, who are in communication with the beings who own and operate the vehicles?

This is all getting to be very exciting! I hope we get confirmation of the Intelligent Life-forms soon.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I figure that any interstellar capable, ET race that may make rare visits to our planet...would try to mostly operate in stealth mode --- So that they possibly might be the masters with hi-tech mirror camouflaged armored suits and laser holography.

"Foo Fighters - The Real WWII Origin Story| World War Weird| War Stories" - June 18, 2021

edit on 1-7-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 1-7-2021 by Erno86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2021 by Erno86 because: added vid

edit on 1-7-2021 by Erno86 because: added date

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: carewemust

I've missed you posting stuff like this CWM!

He certainly seems to indicate that these are even more common than we have been lead to believe.

It leaves one wondering, if what we are seeing is an escalation in UAP (and therefor UFO) activity or if this is the same things that mankind has been seeing since the dawn of humanity.

Militaries of the world look to our U.S. military for information and guidance with U.F.O.'s, and all ours can do is shrug their shoulders.

But, most people (on ATS) don't seem to be as concerned and in awe over what former DNI Ratcliffe revealed, as you and I are.

The Director of National Intelligence says these Intelligence-guided craft scare the crap out of the U.S. military and U.S. Intel agencies...and all we can get is 2 pages of ATS discussions about this bombshell.

To me, that's just as stunning as John Ratcliffe's revelations.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Sunday, June 27, 2021

For those of you who know of former Congressman and Director of National Intelligence (Trump Admin), JOHN RATCLIFFE, you know he is a straight talker who easily says as much as he legally can about any number of sensitive subjects.

Mr. Ratcliffe was interviewed regarding the Federal Government's UFO report that was released last week. Here are some things John revealed that I wasn't aware of.

4.) The Federal Government is intimidated and somewhat apprehensive, because it can't compete with their technology and can't defend against them if they choose to attack on some level.

I wonder if every major government has this level of intimidation and apprehension regarding these advanced craft? Is there any nation, or group of people, who are in communication with the beings who own and operate the vehicles?

This is all getting to be very exciting! I hope we get confirmation of the Intelligent Life-forms soon.

-CareWeMust

Update from the Pentagon...Sunday evening 2.12.2023

JUST IN - Pentagon does not know to what keeps these "objects" aloft, unknown propulsion systems.

"We're calling them objects, not balloons, for a reason," says U.S. Air Force General Glen VanHerck.
More at: redstate.com...

I guess they got tired of just being "concerned and perplexed and miffed" over these UFO objects and decided to start shooting some of the "lower tech" ones out of the sky?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Sunday, June 27, 2021

-CareWeMust

we should be careful about that.

what if they just went on vacation 600 million yrs ago and are just coming back home?

they find the house over run with an infestation of humans?

maybe they will fumigate the place.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

maybe they will fumigate the place.

With the way covid has gone, it does fit the profile of the softening up phase before the main attack. With the media going balloon crazy is it to help raise doubt about an increase in UFO sightings? With how Roswell went, sticking to the same script?

Looks like parts of the UN and corporate world is already captured by these buggers, at least got enough of a foot hold in the chain of command to get their way. If there is some kinda truth to things like the Grenada treaty and what happened at the Dulce underground base I suppose there is a lot to be intimidated about. I feel a bit like an Aboriginal standing on the shore as the First fleet lands in Australia.

Or is this balloon stuff some kind of softening up phase for project Bluebeam? Get the chatter, confusion and misdirection up before the main event begins? The fog of information war is thick these days.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Sunday, June 27, 2021

-CareWeMust

Update from the Pentagon...Sunday evening 2.12.2023

JUST IN - Pentagon does not know to what keeps these "objects" aloft, unknown propulsion systems.

"We're calling them objects, not balloons, for a reason," says U.S. Air Force General Glen VanHerck.
More at: redstate.com...

I guess they got tired of just being "concerned and perplexed and miffed" over these UFO objects and decided to start shooting some of the "lower tech" ones out of the sky?

It seems like there are multiple "brands" of UFO's navigating through our atmosphere...and above it.

Today, the Pentagon said the current objects being tracked and followed, and shot down, are "only" moving "several hundred" miles-per-hour.

Source: www.pbs.org...

This latest batch of UFO's are much slower than what the Director of National Intelligence, and the U.S. Navy described prior to this point.

One species with multiple craft types?

Or multiple species with their own type of craft?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Don't many of you believe that interdimensional demons/reptiles are controlling our planet's elite? 

Ahhhh, yea. Obviously.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
2.14.2023 (Happy Valentine Day!)

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe describes how the Biden Administration is covering-up truths.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
June 6, 2023

Our current President shoots down UFO's, just to shore up his image.

A very stupid man: nypost.com...

War with Putin may soon be just a minor concern, compared to the new threat.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
July 27, 2023

This UFO descended from space, and hovered over water for 2 weeks. It did not respond to any attempts at communications, except to move to another part of the ocean if one of our military jets got within 1/2 mile of it.

Read about it here: metro.co.uk...

This type of behavior is why DNI John Ratcliffe says our military and Intel agencies are miffed, and also worried.

Hi tech + not communicating, are a troublesome combination.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
November 11, 2023 (Give a Veteran a Hug Today!)

Top government officials are increasingly admitting UFO's exist, and are probably other-worldly...

This week, the director of the U.S. government’s UFO analysis office stated that there is “evidence” of concerning unidentified flying object activity “in our backyard.” According to physicist Seán Kirkpatrick, who heads the congressionally-mandated All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, this alarming UFO activity can be attributed to one of two extraordinary sources: either a foreign power or “aliens.”

To be sure, the ramifications of either would be significant. But Kirkpatrick’s comments, which come as he is about to retire after a 27-year defense and intelligence-focused career, are more intriguing because he also says that “none” of the hundreds of military UFO reports analyzed by his office recently “have been positively attributed to foreign activities.”

At the same time, Kirkpatrick and senior defense officials have ruled out the possibility that secret U.S. programs or experimental aircraft explain the phenomena.

While suspicious UFO cases will “continue to be investigated” for foreign links, the facts at hand appear to support Kirkpatrick’s more startling explanation for the UFO activity in America’s backyard: “aliens.”
More at: thehill.com...

WHAT's NEEDED IS A CRAFT, or a live ALIEN, or a dead ALIEN. aka: PROOF!

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   
We're terrified, send us money.

2nd

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-11-2023 by BeTheGoddess2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Enjoyed the Ratcliff interview. Plus the quick re-visit of the Balloon Fiasco.

Question is, do we really need the US Govt to tell us about UAP's/UFO's?

A better question is what is it going to take to get all relevant members of Congress into a Skiff so they can finally ALL hear everything Grush has to say?

Kirkpatrick phaffing around on his way out the door is just another distraction from what should be the main event. We aren't going to have any meaningful change till Congress fully understands just how bad they've been screwed over, who did it, what did that SAP money pay for? There's no guarentee all Congressional members are going to understand everything either, but I try not to focus on that.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Pretty sure they are not interested in the phenomena

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join