It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DNI-Congressman John Ratcliffe says the U.S. Government is Intimidated by UFOs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sunday, June 27, 2021

For those of you who know of former Congressman and Director of National Intelligence (Trump Admin), JOHN RATCLIFFE, you know he is a straight talker who easily says as much as he legally can about any number of sensitive subjects.

Mr. Ratcliffe was interviewed regarding the Federal Government's UFO report that was released last week. Here are some things John revealed that I wasn't aware of.

1.) The US Government knows the objects are materially real. (Not imaginary)

2.) There are more genuine UFO's than average people realize.

3.) The Federal Government has used Satellites to observe UFO activities.

4.) The Federal Government is intimidated and somewhat apprehensive, because it can't compete with their technology and can't defend against them if they choose to attack on some level.

The Entire Interview is Here: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I wonder if every major government has this level of intimidation and apprehension regarding these advanced craft? Is there any nation, or group of people, who are in communication with the beings who own and operate the vehicles?

This is all getting to be very exciting! I hope we get confirmation of the Intelligent Life-forms soon.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Remember that time when Wernher Von Braun tried to warn us about a fake alien invasion?
As the the Covid experiment wraps up, it appears that the aliens are right on time!

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Intimidated? Is that code for "we can't control this phenomena, or the narrative we want to push on humanity"

haha..........this pic is from the funny memes thread (thanks Underpass61) and its funny and frighteningly real at the same time.....

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I really want to believe there are intelligent life-forms visiting us from other worlds, or other dimensions, or another time, or any combo thereof.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sounds like have not changed much from the days of President Eisenhower. That deal kinda sucked, already had a few crashed UFO's for the reverse engineering guys to work on. Intimidation was a big factor back then, looks to only of grown worst as humans have been subverted, sold, experimented on and who knows what else?

One thing that turns up looking at these issues is just how diverse the exopolitical landscape is. The big picture is hazy of just what exactly the situation is. It does appear to be many different groups, species, capabilities and dimensions going on.

Taking the North Korea approach is one angle to this mess. North Korea is a small nation with limited resources. Being caught at the wall of a world war, one strength it does have is being able to play off the bigger sides of the conflict against each other. If North Korea does manage to annoy all the big players at the same time, its stuffed. As it has been able to hold the line between all the different competing forces, it is still standing.
edit on 28-6-2021 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There is only one group I'd like to see "disappeared" by UFOs.

But more exciting to me is government officials acknowledging their reality, that they're advanced technology. Not something any nation is capable of building/operating.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Remember that time when Wernher Von Braun tried to warn us about a fake alien invasion?
As the the Covid experiment wraps up, it appears that the aliens are right on time!

That much we agree on.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I agree that there are many different "intelligent" life-forms all around, but we're not physically equipped to see them for some reason.

It's like when you look at a glass of water from a stream. It's looks clear, until you put it under a microscope. You then find that the water is teaming with life forms.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The day we finally get a full disclosure will be the same day we enter into the biggest war in mankind history.

- Trueman.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Gotta agree with you on this. I'm sure they are working out the final.kinks to make the fake invasion just perfect.
My take is that if that were to happen it wouldn't go too far. First we have those of us that will see that crap a !Ile away. Second, the benevolent ET's that are our space brothers and sisters would intervene in a situation like that. They don't want to be blamed for the destruction and subjugation of us. They are truly here to watch us evolve through a positive timeline and make our ascension to 4th density, because it is then that they will reveal themselves to us in full and our veils will be lifted.

I know its very optimistic on my part but that's what I would like to see Happen in this reality. I know there are.negative ET's out there but its literally like 5-10% of all species and the good ones are.dealing with that as we speak.

What ratcliffe said is what pisses me off about our government and the secrecy. That somehow they are a " threat" simply because they watch our military (probably because we are doing things with very destructive new weapons in sketchy ways) and us although they have never provided proof that the ET's are hostile or have ever destroyed our stuff.(and if they did it was for a good reason I'm sure). Its our governments that say this threat crap because they truly cannot do anything to these visitors. As if we own the earth and the airspace etc. The ET's don't think so much like that because their consciousness and morals are waayyy above ours and we can't control that, IMHO I hope our galactic friends hurry up and visit to change this planets collective consciousness to something more positive.

They are aware of how our so called leaders and education system lie to us about almost everything and have compassion towards us because of that and want to help. some of them were at the point we are at right now during their evolution and want to see us go down the positive path, and we can help that happen

Sorry for the rant, its done now

S+F OP

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I agree that there are many different "intelligent" life-forms all around, but we're not physically equipped to see them for some reason.

Oh, you are physically equipped to see them! They are called dolphins, octopuses, whales, even crows. But I'm afraid you are not emotionally equipped to recognise them as intelligent beings, which may explain their dark demise...

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

I been hearing that the past few years. This idea of 4th dimensional ascension and ETs waiting for that time to reveal. As our 3D general understanding of reality might not beable to handle multi dimensional ETs. Or, at least, the general population.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I really want to believe there are intelligent life-forms visiting us from other worlds, or other dimensions, or another time, or any combo thereof.

Haven't they been with us all along? Don't many of you believe that interdimensional demons/reptiles are controlling our planet's elite? Do we really want Yahweh, Shiva and Vishnu, Zeus and Ares flying around in vimanas and nuking everything in sight again?

I, for one, wouldn't be so willing to compromise Earth's sovereignty just yet.

edit on 28-6-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I've missed you posting stuff like this CWM!

He certainly seems to indicate that these are even more common than we have been lead to believe.

It leaves one wondering, if what we are seeing is an escalation in UAP (and therefor UFO) activity or if this is the same things that mankind has been seeing since the dawn of humanity.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You cant seriously believe that whole fake blue beam non sense right? That was actually co-opted by the ufo community from a french Canadian who wanted to try to develope technology that would allow for a relegious experience visually in certain locations. It originally had nothing to do with aliens till certain less than honest UFO researchers co-opted it basically for their on nefarious agenda. Please leave this crap alone.

Just look up serge monast. He is the French canadian.

edit on 28-6-2021 by gnarkill1529 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gnarkill1529

You cant seriously believe that whole fake blue beam non sense right? That was actually co-opted by the ufo community from a french Canadian who wanted to try to develope technology that would allow for a relegious experience visually in certain locations. It originally had nothing to do with aliens till certain less than honest UFO researchers co-opted it basically for their on nefarious agenda. Please leave this crap alone.

Just look up serge monast. He is the French canadian.

No one said ANYTHING about Blurbeam , did they ?
Buh-bye now

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Come on dont be dishonest what other method has EVER been discussed with fake alien invasions? Just stop with that non sense

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
They should be intimidated by them. They're pretty chill at the moment but if we start shooting at them or otherwise flexing on them, that could change pretty quick. Best to lie low, see of we can get some of their technology somehow so we can level the playing field. Could be pointless in the long run. But I definitely would not blame them for being very, very cautious.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Any alleged Aliens would be here to suit their own agenda.
In fact after all this time they've pretty much proved as much by remaining elusive. The deluded notion that they're here to help us/save us/ or even care to interact beyond some medical procedures/checking out our nuclear facilities is very misguided.

There's also the "appeal to authority" which is ignorant.
Same as we don't need the government to "save us" we don't need Aliens to either. We DO however have to get our own crap together and besides finding better ways to live, quit polluting the heck out of everyplace we go. Plus about 100 more thi8ngs we've screwed up.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Mr Ratcliffe isn't by any means a serious intelligence professional with a long history. He doesn't have much historical credibility to people who work there--he came from a hard political background and was put in because the serious guy, Coates, wouldn't go along with Trump's narcissistic petty vendettas.

He seems reasonable in this interview, but I think his history also means that institutionally many of the personnel in the intelligence community would be reluctant to inform him about certain sensitive black programs as they wouldn't trust his judgment and circumspection or that of his boss'.

I posted over on Aircraft Projects about the physics of what I think is going on for some of them (directed energy generated missile decoys) that explains the odd observations and the Navy's interest & association. This is my strong prior.

Something which would be really different and interesting would be simultaneous direct observations of structured craft outside the atmosphere, clearly accelerating non-gravitationally, and imaged directly optically with telescopes, radar and radiation detector satellites.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join