It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Social goes public, be careful not to lose your money

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Donald Trump's social media company Truth Social completed a merger Friday morning that could net the former president over $3 billion.

Shareholders of Digital World Acquisition Corporation -- a special purpose acquisition company -- approved a merger with Trump Media & Technology Group, which owns Truth Social.

Trump's Truth Social media company will be going public very shortly as the shareholders of DWAC have approved the reverse merger to list the new company, potentially under ticker "DJT", on the stock market.

Donald Trump currently holds the majority of shares of DWAC, and will continue to have the majority interest in the publicly traded company.

This is a cautionary note to those looking to invest their spare capital, or god forbid their retirement savings into the venture.

I fully expect the new companies Price-to-earnings ration (P/E) to be awful, and honestly to be a complete scam for those foolish enough to invest in this company.

I predict that in 3 months from the time of list, the value of this stock will drop by more than 30%. I expect Trump to almost immediately start dumping his shares.

Be careful.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime
... those looking to invest their spare capital...

I have a hard time paying for groceries, I sure don't have any 'spare capital'.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

Donald Trump's social media company Truth Social completed a merger Friday morning that could net the former president over $3 billion.

Shareholders of Digital World Acquisition Corporation -- a special purpose acquisition company -- approved a merger with Trump Media & Technology Group, which owns Truth Social.

Trump's Truth Social media company will be going public very shortly as the shareholders of DWAC have approved the reverse merger to list the new company, potentially under ticker "DJT", on the stock market.

Donald Trump currently holds the majority of shares of DWAC, and will continue to have the majority interest in the publicly traded company.

This is a cautionary note to those looking to invest their spare capital, or god forbid their retirement savings into the venture.

I fully expect the new companies Price-to-earnings ration (P/E) to be awful, and honestly to be a complete scam for those foolish enough to invest in this company.

I predict that in 3 months from the time of list, the value of this stock will drop by more than 30%. I expect Trump to almost immediately start dumping his shares.

Be careful.

Yeeeeaahh ….. you were here about a year ago saying this product would never go anywhere, fail immediately, worst thing ever ….. weren’t you ?

Can’t you do better than this ? It’s so repetitive and just silly.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

We'll revisit this in June. Y'all haven't been right about anything regarding Trump.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

It's been fun watching them be wrong every single time.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Remember when they said Trump would crash the stock market? Then when it continued breaking records, they claimed it wasn't because of Trump?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

If you actually read it you would know he cannot dump anything for at least 6 months. First step in knowing is researching and you are just hating.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well, if you liked Trump's stock market numbers, you must be giddy over Biden's stock market numbers.

OR......it's only good if Trump does it, even though Biden's numbers are much, much better.

a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

This place has become Tard Central Station.

But I raised kids, I understand the terrible two’s.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I hope every single Trump supporter puts their retirement portfolios all in on this. Close that 401K. Get a second mortgage on your house. This is a SURE thing.

Trump is a gold mine. He might even throw in a pair of gold sneakers that probably won't ever be made.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Well, if you liked Trump's stock market numbers, you must be giddy over Biden's stock market numbers.

OR......it's only good if Trump does it, even though Biden's numbers are much, much better.

Yeah, Biden’s awesome. He didn’t somehow get in the way of the correction back to Trump’s numbers, after Covid drove it down.

You guys are funny when you try to say something about something.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Remember when they said Trump would crash the stock market? Then when it continued breaking records, they claimed it wasn't because of Trump?

but when 3 and a half years into Joetatoes presidency some illegals storm the border Joey opened up, that's all Trump.
These idiots have truly become caricatures of themselves.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I hope every single Trump supporter puts their retirement portfolios all in on this. Close that 401K. Get a second mortgage on your house. This is a SURE thing.

Trump is a gold mine. He might even throw in a pair of gold sneakers that probably won't ever be made.

This really sounds like jealousy of people who have more than a survival existence.

It’s good that you’ll never be in such a spot.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

If you believe one word of the MSM's financial advice, you deserve to get rekt.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

I love it when the Liberals lose their sh**. Constant source of entertainment.

edit on 22-3-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The market has been building under Biden because of Trump. Seem fair?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Most of us are normal blue collar workers who don't invest in the stock market. I'm just here to listen to y'all anti-Americans shriek over Donald Trump.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

This place has become Tard Central Station.

But I raised kids, I understand the terrible two’s.

Living for today with zero care about tomorrow or the consequences their actions bring, just like kids. Fortunately we were able to teach our kids about responsibility, accountability, and thinking ahead. I don't have faith the left will ever learn.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Disgusted123

I love it when the Liberals lose their sh**. Constant source of entertainment.

The more they rant and whine, the worse shape they become internally (both body and mind). You'd have a really big smile on your face if you could see the effects negative stress has on liberals, as often as I do. (There's positive stress too, but most liberals are ravaged by negative stress.)

edit on 2232024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join