It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Social goes public, be careful not to lose your money

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: EndTime

Ah , Remember when People Laughed at the Concept behind Bitcoin ? Who's Laughing Now ?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Sad incel types in momma's basement with HODL teeshirts?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I hope every single Trump supporter puts their retirement portfolios all in on this. Close that 401K. Get a second mortgage on your house. This is a SURE thing.

Trump is a gold mine. He might even throw in a pair of gold sneakers that probably won't ever be made.

If he wins the white house this stock will sky rocket. If he loses the stock will lose value. Since it looks likely Trump will win in sure plenty of investors will buy stock.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: EndTime
... those looking to invest their spare capital...

I have a hard time paying for groceries, I sure don't have any 'spare capital'.

For sure. Me either.

However, I am learning to be a creative cook.

Never know what you're gonna get from the Food Bank.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

For sure. Me either.

Sadly inflation hurts workers and not corporations. Corporations just pass along the expense to the consumer and that's why we pay so much for food.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

For sure. Me either.

Sadly inflation hurts workers and not corporations. Corporations just pass along the expense to the consumer and that's why we pay so much for food.

Unfortunately, we are a Corporatocracy. Actually, the Global World is.

But that's not the subject of this thread. Don't have a solution anyway.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

One thing you get is an idea of how many "large" people are freeloaders who don't need more food.

They're usually the ones who arrive in nice new shiny cars with hoards of unruly kids.

That's just France.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

One thing you get is an idea of how many "large" people are freeloaders who don't need more food.

They're usually the ones who arrive in nice new shiny cars with hoards of unruly kids.

That's just France.

Actually, it’s a social event. Mostly senior citizens gathering together for a couple hours before distribution.

Is there really any reason you had to be nasty about this?

I won’t be investing in anything.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I've made a ton off of stocks and crypto. (Especially right now making thousands mostly on crypto).

If this "Trump" stock starts selling it has potential to make money just like they all do, or you can lose money too.

Worldwide Trump has a lot of support because he speaks against the establishment authoritarian traitors, thieves, and tyrants. (All of those say that about him though).

The point is, his new stock could be a real winner. I'll buy some for sure. (Not intended to encourage gambling since the stock market and cryptocurrencies are volatile and have risk).

Buying lottery tickets is far more risky.
edit on 22-3-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You're a true risk taker and that can make some serious money, yet also...well you know.
I was thinking about investing in TS soon but I really dislike investing into companies that are completely reliant on politics. I did make a pretty penny on crypto before the crash years ago. I have reinvested some but haven't looked at ETH in almost a year.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I've made a ton off of stocks and crypto. (Especially right now making thousands mostly on crypto).

If this "Trump" stock starts selling it has potential to make money just like they all do, or you can lose money too.

Worldwide Trump has a lot of support because he speaks against the establishment authoritarian traitors, thieves, and tyrants. (All of those say that about him though).

The point is, his new stock could be a real winner. I'll buy some for sure. (Not intended to encourage gambling since the stock market and cryptocurrencies are volatile and have risk).

Reminds me of that Age Old Axiom .....Money Talks , and BullSnip Walks . None of Us can Continue to Exist Without Personal Wealth and those who can help us Attain it are Revered

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

For sure. Me either.

What a food bank?Living in the world's richest country with the glorious Democrats in power?
Yet you still support those demons.Stockholm syndrome at its finest.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

For sure. Me either.

Unfortunately, we are a Corporatocracy. Actually, the Global World is.

But that's not the subject of this thread. Don't have a solution anyway.

Fascism according to a certain Italian facist leader.Corporations in lockstep with government.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
DWAC's stock dropped 14% after the merger was announced.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
DWAC's stock dropped 14% after the merger was announced.

serves him right! who does he think he is?
I bet he inflated his assets when asked about them. Why isn't this criminal mastermind in super max prison??

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

You're a true risk taker and that can make some serious money, yet also...well you know.
I was thinking about investing in TS soon but I really dislike investing into companies that are completely reliant on politics. I did make a pretty penny on crypto before the crash years ago. I have reinvested some but haven't looked at ETH in almost a year.

I'm just a bit disappointed I didn't get into trading crypto and stocks sooner. I thought it was all a bunch of mania that had no value, and I lost a real opportunity early on. Although when bitcoin first appeared it required a lot of study and work and hoops to jump through to even be able to buy any, and that was why I held back. Those who didn't hold back in the early days are either billionaires or millionaires now.

But that same opportunity still exists now, and right now is a really good time to begin. The most profit I have made has been through meme coins like dogecoin and others. Just like playing a wide spread on a roulette wheel, buying 50 bucks of this one and that one over time, especially when the market is ugly and all the prices go down. Right now all of them have gone way up. I only have a little bit in Eth and Bitcoin to watch what they do since all the others usually follow those two when they go up or down.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

some random poster mentioned GET Protocol to me one day and I threw some profit off of a sh!t coin at it. The utility is solid. Using blockchain tech with buying tickets which they claim will eliminate scalpers. (I think) but it's currently moving in the right direction. Might tank tomorrow, but also might not. I have missed out on some, but learned a whole lot from a few here. Understanding that some coins have a purpose and some have ZERO. I don't know what drives the profit in some meme coins, but SHIB is still giving gifts.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I might think about investing, but Joe’Bama is taking it all. There’s nothing left.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Reminds me of that Age Old Axiom .....Money Talks , and BullSnip Walks . None of Us can Continue to Exist Without Personal Wealth and those who can help us Attain it are Revered

That's it right there.

There are a lot of rotten apples out there in government that want to take that away too. These rotten apples are everywhere. Can't let us all become too independent or they lose some power, so they think. Power over others. The latest propaganda they push is that crypto is all a big ponzi scheme needing to be hamstrung. The problem they have is that stocks are virtually the same thing. All based on speculation

(Reading about this Trump stock (DJT), it could do well based on support for Trump alone, instead of other things, like Truth Social currently losing a bit of money, and not a lot of revenue. I would still buy some, hopefully the starting price is low.

ETA: Might be illuminating to see which politicians invest in DJT stock too. Would be funny if some of the insider trading dirtbags invest in it, including the most notorious democrats.

edit on 23-3-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

some random poster mentioned GET Protocol to me one day and I threw some profit off of a sh!t coin at it. The utility is solid. Using blockchain tech with buying tickets which they claim will eliminate scalpers. (I think) but it's currently moving in the right direction. Might tank tomorrow, but also might not. I have missed out on some, but learned a whole lot from a few here. Understanding that some coins have a purpose and some have ZERO. I don't know what drives the profit in some meme coins, but SHIB is still giving gifts.

That's interesting, I have seen GET but never bought any. I see it on Coinbase and it's available using a decentralized exchange, but minimum $50 buy in.
I bought SHIB in 2022 or late 2021, about 50,000,000 of them, still hanging onto it.
got in cheap, and it's still a contender for sure.
I also bought 10 billion LADYS meme coin which is hilarious because it's gone up so much. I spent 500 on it, and right now it's worth about 3k. 2 weeks ago it was worth 5k. Volatile for sure, but over time could really take off. Worth the risk.

If America can get rid of the current scum sucking bottom feeder as well as his criminal friends, then slash spending and cut the living sh(t out of high taxes, the Stock and Crypto market could really experience some huge things beyond belief even.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join