It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Social goes public, be careful not to lose your money

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: EndTime
... those looking to invest their spare capital...

I have a hard time paying for groceries, I sure don't have any 'spare capital'.

For sure. Me either.

However, I am learning to be a creative cook.

Never know what you're gonna get from the Food Bank.
What a food bank?Living in the world's richest country with the glorious Democrats in power?
Yet you still support those demons.Stockholm syndrome at its finest.

She invested in the wrong stock that's for sure. Disdain for the new DJT stock, but will gladly invest in more ZERO and negative sum gain things like democrats.
Indeed, and well beyond just the standard Stockholm Syndrome, add in a big Overdose of Florence Nightingale effect on top. She's in love with her tormentors, rather than just being sympathetic to them. Self inflicted Psychosis. I think it's important to say this, because it's sad to see people continue to inflict self harm on themselves by supporting the left party.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: FlyersFan

... those looking to invest their spare capital...

I have a hard time paying for groceries, I sure don't have any 'spare capital'.

For sure. Me either.

However, I am learning to be a creative cook.

Never know what you're gonna get from the Food Bank.
What a food bank?Living in the world's richest country with the glorious Democrats in power?
Yet you still support those demons.Stockholm syndrome at its finest.

I mentioned Food Bank on purpose.

You did not disappoint.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
DWAC's stock dropped 14% after the merger was announced.

36.94 USD
+20.46 (124.15%)past 6 months

what an awful stock.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I've had my DWAC for well over a year so a little dip doesn't bother me. I think it is just getting ready to flex.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I ain't never invested in nothing and I'm too poor to start now lol

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I've had my DWAC for well over a year

Did you buy in after the SEC approved the Trump Media deal in 2021? You might have helped raise the price back then – but sadly, it seems, not for long:

DWAC stock is down around 80% from its Oct. 22, 2021, high of 175, marked just after news of the Trump merger deal broke. investors.com, 22 Mar 2024

Of course, how much value you've lost so far would depend on when you got in. If you got in early this year you'd still be in the black – just. But it looks as if Trump's brand has taken a beating among market players since 2021; back then, news of this deal made the DWAC stock price rise. Now approval of that deal has made it fall.

Still, there will probably be a modest rally before the final slide as his most loyal supporters buy in. Perhaps that'll give you a chance to sell up and break even, maybe even mske a modest profit. Let's see how it goes.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I won't; he's dead and gone, poor chap.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
DWAC Up 25% today......

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Interesting article on a major investor today.

Jeff Yass, a billionaire Republican megadonor, was the biggest institutional shareholder of a shell company that merged with former President Donald Trump’s social media company last week, according to the New York Times.

Yass is also a major shareholder in ByteDance, which owns TikTok. The House earlier this month voted to force the company to sell TikTok. Trump, who previously supported banning TikTok in the U.S., reversed his stance ahead of the bill shortly after a meeting with Yass, though he said the two never discussed TikTok.

Yahoo News

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Interesting article on a major investor today.

Jeff Yass, a billionaire Republican megadonor, was the biggest institutional shareholder of a shell company that merged with former President Donald Trump’s social media company last week, according to the New York Times.

Yass is also a major shareholder in ByteDance, which owns TikTok. The House earlier this month voted to force the company to sell TikTok. Trump, who previously supported banning TikTok in the U.S., reversed his stance ahead of the bill shortly after a meeting with Yass, though he said the two never discussed TikTok.

Yahoo News

Now that's interesting.

I'd call that an "exposure".

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hey look, more billionaires doing billionaire stuff but since they do not fit the DNC DEI mold we harrass and demonize them. Like Musk and his bonus. People do not see how the US government is using the DOJ and certain states to influence.

Meanwhile, DWAC is now up 38% today.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Wealth Left Alone can Prosper from Itself through Investment . Wealth Stifled by Tax and Regulation Never Prospers . Economics 101 . A Course Many on the Left Flunked in Collage and in the Real World although they don't Even Know it .

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Trump stock soars...

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

it always make me smile to see folks make financial decisions based on feelings not facts.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Looks like MAGA/Trump nation are silly enough to dump their money into the newly listed DJT stock.

45% increase in value out of the gate, with a potential stock valuation that could be as high as $6 billion.

I want to point out that that the company has done less than $4 million in all of 2023. Let that sink in.

Give it 3 months until their first quarterly report. I predict a “bloodbath”.

edit on 26-3-2024 by EndTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

it always make me smile to see folks make financial decisions based on feelings not facts.

lol you are right, they have made a decision to invest based on feelings instead of facts.

The business did less than 4 million in business last year and it could be valued at close to $6 billion.

Does that sound like making decision on facts?

Clown world indeed. But hey, if folks want to give their money to others, so be it.
edit on 26-3-2024 by EndTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Bunch of broke ass jealous losers whining and complaining..... "It won't work. He is gonna be bankrupt. She is going to take all his money...."

Nope.

He is back on the Forbes 500 List.
His bond was reduced.
His stock is up over 50%.

Yeah. Who is the loser here? Not Mr Trump.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

lol you are right, they have made a decision to invest based on feelings instead of facts.

The business did less than 4 million in business last year and it could be valued at close to $6 billion.

Does that sound like making decision on facts?

Clown world indeed. But hey, if folks want to give their money to others, so be it.

Sounds like you could have made a pretty penny riding the MAGA wave then dumping your shares before your predicted slide, but alas TDS prevented you from seizing the opportunity.

Those damn feelings getting in the way again

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

Donald Trump's social media company Truth Social completed a merger Friday morning that could net the former president over $3 billion.

Shareholders of Digital World Acquisition Corporation -- a special purpose acquisition company -- approved a merger with Trump Media & Technology Group, which owns Truth Social.

Truth Social goes public, be careful not to lose your money

Trump's Truth Social media company will be going public very shortly as the shareholders of DWAC have approved the reverse merger to list the new company, potentially under ticker "DJT", on the stock market.

Donald Trump currently holds the majority of shares of DWAC, and will continue to have the majority interest in the publicly traded company.

This is a cautionary note to those looking to invest their spare capital, or god forbid their retirement savings into the venture.

I fully expect the new companies Price-to-earnings ration (P/E) to be awful, and honestly to be a complete scam for those foolish enough to invest in this company.

I predict that in 3 months from the time of list, the value of this stock will drop by more than 30%. I expect Trump to almost immediately start dumping his shares.

Be careful.

Yeeeeaahh ….. you were here about a year ago saying this product would never go anywhere, fail immediately, worst thing ever ….. weren’t you ?

Can’t you do better than this ? It’s so repetitive and just silly.
There is surge in it’s price , but it will fail after Trump grifts everyone who invested in it . 6 months from now Trump will dump his shares & down the drain it will go

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join