It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Finally someone who gets it!
9/11 was NOT an inside job. Anyone who believes that it was, is not only deluded but ungrateful too.
The government cares about it's people, and their freedom. Muslims cavemen attacked us on 9/11 because they hate us..Why? Because We are FREE!. The military had to go to war to protect you and me from evil cavemen with box cutters and flammable underwear.
But fortunately, Now the biggest evil caveman of them all is dead. Yes, He died on that raid. Anyone who believes otherwise must be a kook. It was on CNN for god sakes, Need anymore proof? USA ! USA! USA!
I love my government so much, like i would do anything for my government and my country. I didn't join the military though because I'm a coward..But I'm pretty sure you have a better reason than mine.
People should stop hating on America and start being grateful.
America not only protects the freedom of it's own people, but also the freedom of others. What do you think they're doing in Libya? We are freedom lovers!
And to those who don't believe that our government has their best interest in heart, i have only one thing to say to you.....

America....F@%k Yeah! USA! USA! USA! USA!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by centrifugal
Although I am not a truther I would never consider a truther to be deluded. It is healthy to question the official reports and I personally am grateful for the truth movement. Whether this was a false flag or not it will act as a huge deterent for any future administration.

One thing I do notice about the truth movement however is that alot of them are completely biased and have made up their minds already. A real truth movement should be unbiased and only be interested in real facts. I personally would favour the idea of a new investigation. There is no such thing as too much investigation, and the further into the future we go the less chance we will have to turn up new facts.

Wow, thank you for being a real person. It's difficult to sift through the evidence posted at ATS due to the hostile atmosphere. Hostile people discredit themselves.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

This should be openly challenged in society wherever it rears its ugly head, not only are these views toxic to the country, but they completely deny the very threats we face from Islamic terrorism.

LOL the idea of questioning our Government (which are founding fathers told us to never stop doing) is actually TOXIC to the nation that not only wrote a book on how to fly planes into buildings and blame it on another country (operation northwoods), but lied to the American people (and still continue to do so) about the event that put us into one of the deadliest wars we have ever seen (Gulf of Tonkin). But yes, these "views" (having an oppinion) deny the very real threats we face from Islamic CIA CREATED "terrorism".

OP if you had a single brain cell left in your head not only would you understand that Islam, by its very nature, has nothing to do with "terorrism", but also that Government, no matter its size, has ALWAYS throughout human history been the reason a nation falls into tyranny. But I guess TYRANNY is a CONPIRACY THEORY! Seriously, you dont need to even look at conpiracy websites to understand this. All you have to do is OPEN A HISTORY BOOK!

Stick your fingers in your ears and scream NO! NO! NO! NO! NOT TRUE! all you want. I honestly dont care. There are people in this country that still care about freedom and liberty.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by deanx

Ah, ok. Muslim cave men attacked us because we are FREE? Riiiiiiiiiight. Way to rationalize going to war! Do you like war?

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
this is the least scientific most nonsense post ive seen.plz do NOT s+f this

whos the first moron and what is the point of watching his pesonal b.s.? (no point he verifies nothing his whole argument is a veiled insult)

the 2nd video is more false science that attempts to discuss the weaking/melting point of steel but fails to mention there was no fuel source that burns hot enuff in building 7. theres a reason why the steel mills of the world dont pile a bunch of office furniture in a room then light a fire to melt steel. cuz it wont work.

im not saying i know who/what/why/how it happened but in the entire history of steel structure buildings never has a steel structured building collapsed from fire and there has been alot of fires much longer/bigger than building 7.

so yeah i have questions and yeah the government story is full of holes, whats that honey? did the government get caught toruring people untill they " verified" the government lies to start a war? yes honey that happened recently. but its not on faux news how could that have happened and i didnt notice?(msnbc is worse)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanx
Finally someone who gets it!
9/11 was NOT an inside job. Anyone who believes that it was, is not only deluded but ungrateful too.
The government cares about it's people, and their freedom. Muslims cavemen attacked us on 9/11 because they hate us..Why? Because We are FREE!. The military had to go to war to protect you and me from evil cavemen with box cutters and flammable underwear.
But fortunately, Now the biggest evil caveman of them all is dead. Yes, He died on that raid. Anyone who believes otherwise must be a kook. It was on CNN for god sakes, Need anymore proof? USA ! USA! USA!
I love my government so much, like i would do anything for my government and my country. I didn't join the military though because I'm a coward..But I'm pretty sure you have a better reason than mine.
People should stop hating on America and start being grateful.
America not only protects the freedom of it's own people, but also the freedom of others. What do you think they're doing in Libya? We are freedom lovers!
And to those who don't believe that our government has their best interest in heart, i have only one thing to say to you.....

America....F@%k Yeah! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Dude, i wanna fu*k you!

I wanna have children with you!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

In addition, there's NO video evidence of the outer skin being demoed, the outer skin which performed much of the load bearing work in the towers. Thermite burns VERY brightly and explosives make noise and are visible.

This paragraph was so jammed packed with inaccuracies I just had to comment. There is evidence of the outer skin being demolished

Theremite does burn brightly

(5:15)

Explosives makes noise so people would hear them

(turn this video up nice and loud)
edit on 15-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by DBCooper71
If the evidence is so overwhelming, that the bush regime committed 9/11, then why doesn't your beloved Ron Paul back you up.

What a joke. Dumbest argument ever. If he were to support 9/11 Truth he would have no chance at being elected. I believe deep down he knows the truth though. He's a good man. Unlike the rest of them.

Maybe he does no the truth, as in terrorists hijacked the planes and crashed them into buildings.

Also just out of interest has Ron Paul indicated that he doesn't believe the official story.

And yes he is a good man, and believe he would make an excellent President.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
I don't get it...why doesn't someone build an EXACT scale model replica of the buildings and simulate the planes crashing and blah blah blah and prove to the world that they wouldn't collapse?

Surely someone out there has a spare couple of million that is so keen on the truth as most of us are?

That is so awesome I had to reply. Surely, "someone" out there has a "couple of million" to build and EXACT scale model of the buildings and yada yada yada. That's using the ole noggin! Frankly this is just not thought out or you have no concept of money time regulations and the fact that they rebuilt on GZ - how can it be exact if it isn't in the same place? Same "soggy marshy" ground that helped them collapse?
I'll go with the first - you have no concept of money. A couple of million will get you some blueprints and the contract. Now toss paper airplanes at the blueprints.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by DBCooper71

They did both for 1 simple reason. I dont even know if i should waste my time posting that reason because clearly the box you live in is very small and there may not be enough room for reality as well as you!

But hey, i'll tell you anyway!

They planted explosives to bring the building down. They ALSO used a plane to show the public JUST HOW DANGEROUS THESE "TERRORISTS" ARE! It illustrates how much damage these "terrorists" can do and that we MUST go to war to eradicate the danger to our every day lives!

Use your brain, please!!!!
edit on 15/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

Really...was you there at the meeting or have you any evidence to back up these claims, if you haven't, then I don't know how you can make such accusations as fact.

Or did someone say its true on youtube....Use your brain, please!!!!

edit on 15-9-2011 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Lets have a quick look at some of the new paradigms the controllers wish to stir their dumbed down masses into.

I was a deluded 9/11 truther, but now I'm even more deluded in my embracing of untruths.

I was a deluded space program supporter, the moon missions, and the photographs of artifacts on both the moon and mars are great mysteries, but now I am even more deluded believing this never occurred, and while conversely who would ever question NASA and the official lines. Though I'm a little confused on how to do both, seems almost shizoid, after all NASA's official line is we went there, but I will attempt to obey this as the orders seem to have come in through the new media.

I was a deluded enough to actually astrally project, and my best friends NDE was remarkable, but now am even more deluded in embracing their official lines and improper use of tests, because all the data they ignore must be bunk, after all imagine the nerve of all those blind people at birth thinking they could see and actually describing procedures in detail like that. Who are they trying to kid? Anyhoo, because the media has given the order I'll drop this line of thought as well. Obviously all data that doesnt fit into my masters agenda should be ignored.

Sometimes my mind clears briefly and I wonder how sane it is to allow a small group of mass murderers control of the planet, but then the media wakes me up to how deluded I am to think that once again!

Define Delusion and Truth?
edit on 15-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaemusAlphae
reply to post by SteveR

Yeahhh.....have fun living in your fantasy world where the government loves you and would put its citizens lives over the chance to make billions of dollars from the military-industrial complex from going to war.

You just have fun with that.

Real mature response there. Are you 7?

He simply stated that he did not believe the government perpetrated 9/11. No where did he say the government "loves us". Is it not possible to dislike the government, but not also think they are responsible for every evil that happens? Obviously not in your world.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

What I said is truthers blinkered to that which is around them and have the nerve to ATTACK someone for an opinion. Childish and pathetic. But then again...remote control airplanes?

Uh, did you watch the video from the OP? All it was was a guy bashing all truthers. He rudely says how dumb and intentionally misleading they are and mocks them, while providing no evidence.

So your upset because truthers responded in turn by "attacking" him. That makes no sense. Hes the one who originally attacked a group for their opinions.

What if I make a video claiming all Canadians are stupid and intentionally misleading the rest of the world to think hockey for personal profit?

Your saying you would defend my right to that opinion and bash anyone who attacked me for having it?

Perhaps you've been flying too many remote control planes.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DBCooper71
These "truthers" seem to be like some kind of cult members, just look how they turned on charlie vietch for changing his mind.

For me, it doesn't make sense too crash a plane and plant explosive's , why over complicate things, pick one or the other, keeping it nice and simple means less things to go wrong.

Also if they went through all that trouble to pull of 9/11 without being caught, why did they allow themselves to be caught out lying over Iraq's WMD's, why didn't they just plant a WMD lab out in this desert, seems a lot more easier than pulling off 9/11....just doesn't make sense to me.

Exactly, that's what I've been saying for years.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaemusAlphae
reply to post by SteveR

Oh and by the way, we are not under any kind of threat from "Islamic radicalism" that is just regurgitated rubbish that you heard from FOX or CNN.

Like I said, have fun living in your fantasy world. I feel incredibly sorry for you....and those around you.

edit on 14-9-2011 by DaemusAlphae because: (no reason given)

Obviously never been to Ravesthorpe + Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, England! Where even moderate muslims get threatened.

So let's stay asleep with our fantasy conspiracy and let the terrorists win.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

So, I take it that you agree with the 9/11 commission that """the super-heated jet fuel melted the steel super-structure of these buildings (the WTC towers) and caused their collapse.""" ?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It is threads like this one that I want a 'remove star' option... Boooooooooooo...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I can't believe you people are even entertaining this thread ,this is a OP troll thread if i ever did see one ,and all of you have taken the the troll bait.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

There is no such thing as an "official story". But if there was, I have given you no indication that I support it, nor that I have done so for fallacious reasons. However, there is much more evidence in support of the common understanding of 9/11 than any of the various conspiracy theories.

The point is that conspiracy theorist are bringing forth claims that they cannot support with any actual evidence and seem to rely solely on a number of fallacies to make them seem plausible. If people wish to operate that way it's their prerogative, though they should not be surprised when called out for it.

Wow this no "official story" nonsense again. Let me go out on a limb here and say your right, that there is no official story.

Why not? Whatever happened that day, our government and defense agencies failed the American people. We pay huge amounts of money to these groups, and give them huge amounts of authority to, amongst other things, keep us safe.

When they fail, it should be their responsibility to find out what happened, inform the public of it, and provide changes to insure that it won't happen again.

Now you know quite well that there is an official story regarding the events of that day, but you choose to argue semantics rather than search for the truth.

I'll never understand why people demand evidence from "truthers" who they know have no access to the actual physical evidence, yet will let the government that they know have this evidence get by without showing it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I suppose all those men and women that died since 9/11, were killed by some sort of secret alien race of chameleons who deftly camouflaging themselves as Islamic Terrorists in order to confuse us all away from their primary goal of stealing everyone's left shoe?

Islamic Terrorism is real. They exist. They are trying to kill us.
Did the government have something to do with 9/11? Yes, arrogance and incompetence.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join