It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by yaluk
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I read what you are saying BUT aliens are not under the control of our government. at some point some would show up and be captureed on tape as clear as day. they are open to error. there are alleged crashes of ufosss with aliens in them.

especially in this day and age where everyone has a cam with them at all times. government is powerful but you give them godlike abilities.

How do you know they haven't been photographed a million times but each and every instance the Illuminati can get a hold of is either hidden or ridiculed or poo-hooed in general? Do you really believe the news isn't edited? That what we are being allowed to know any and everything about stuff?

I mean, even just look at the news we Americans get compared to the rest of the world. Most of the rest of the world knows 9-11 was an inside job, but even though there is plenty of evidence to support that, how many Americans realize that or even want to consider it?? They don't, because our media tells us, oh no, it was 'terrorists' with box knifes out of caves in Iraq that did a total take down of 3 big buildings with 2 airplanes. And we don't hear what the rest of the world thinks, ever. Maybe we can watch a bit of BBC but they are under the same group's control so don't expect things to be displayed much differently from the spin we Americans are given.

And because we are so brainwashed to believe what we are told by a talking head on TV, we never even question it if they say we shouldn't. Ah well, the Illuminati's time is coming to an end here soon. The tribulation is coming and it is coming for them and their flunkies. It has NOTHING to do with us, so please, don't let Israel drag us into their wars. It isn't our fight.

And nah, they don't have god-like abilities, and it isn't the government that is behind this.. it is the illuminati aka NWO bunch who own most of the major media, and oh you know they're not at all happy about everyone having cell phones with cameras.. oh no. It makes their job of poohooing any sightings a LOT harder, but still if they can discredit it on the internet, and not allow it on the major (approved) networks, they can and do still keep it from being given any credibility.

But the Illuminati are the PTB behind the current regime in power, and that level of government pretty much does what it's told. So really it is our government that is under the control of the alien race, the Jue-sah who are more commonly known about as the Illuminati and NWO bunch.
edit on 22-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

I agree with what you are saying. evidence is there but ignored.tampered.with and ridiculed. considering how the net is, I have never seen anything to change my mind...

the net is full of pranksters and manipulators that even I amn cynical to these evidences.

I want to believe. I saw quite a few urls as a kid. my father has too and he countered an et as a kid while playing capture the flag in the woods.

I just want confirmation as both our experiences are kid memories.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
I agree with what you are saying. evidence is there but ignored.tampered.with and ridiculed. considering how the net is, I have never seen anything to change my mind...

the net is full of pranksters and manipulators that even I amn cynical to these evidences.

I want to believe. I saw quite a few urls as a kid. my father has too and he countered an et as a kid while playing capture the flag in the woods.

I just want confirmation as both our experiences are kid memories.

And the Illuminati and their flunkies will do their best to make sure you never see anything to change your mind, but like I said, their time is nearly up, and pretty soon we're all going to see aliens aplenty as the E-l*th (aka returning heavenly host, the 'angels' of the tribulation, but really what we mispronounce as Elves) and their allies come to clear this world of the Jue-sah/Illuminati/top level of the Freemasons/NWO bunch.

We do have a contract with the Jue-sah via the overarching sentience of humanity that is expiring in 2012. The elves are honoring that and won't act until the contract is officially ended. They may make some efforts to get the Jue-sah out without violence, (liberty, fair play, conflict resolution w/o violence are all elven concepts which we humans have adopted) but the Jue-sah are going to say they fulfilled the contract and so don't have to leave. Neither the human racial unconscious nor the elves are going to buy that and then the fight will be on.

Please know and understand, the elves AREN'T trying to kill humans, unless they work for the NWO/Illuminati/Freemasons--in essence the Jue-sah's organizations. So if you distance yourself, or surrender acknowledging you are not working for the Jue-sah any more, the Elves won't kill you. Unless you've killed some of them. They might not be so forgiving, that being the case.

And once the Jue-sah are gone, this is going to be a much much better and happier place. And everyone will know aliens exist in abundance, and that the Jue-sah were a bunch of lying pigs who did keep us from getting all comfortable while encourging us to grow spiritually with their horrid example of brutality, greed and violence.

edit on 23-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Proof is a challenging concept, even for the sciences. As UFO researchers we bear the burden of proof, we must also remember that even the most established sciences have their critics and nonbelievers. Look at Climate Change science, it has the history of an established science, a rigorous scientific and mathematical background, many measurements, many accurate predictive models, and yet some people still disbelieve.

Furthermore, the climate change controversy has shown us that what the general public and even our elected officials believe is highly affected by politics. This shows us that even if your belief has all the empirical evidence in your favor, what is considered true or false, proven or unproven, depends heavily upon the powers that be.

Just imagine, if this is how rigorous established science is treated when there are political incentives to disprove it, how do you think UFOlogy will be treated, even if there is much evidence for existence of Aliens?

Despite this rational view, I still get worked up over unfair and inaccurate criticism of UFOlogy, just like many Climate Change Scientists get worked up over unfair and inaccurate criticism of Climate Change science.

edit on 23-8-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Better Wording

edit on 23-8-2011 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2011 by deloprator20000 because: Better Grammar

edit on 23-8-2011 by deloprator20000 because: More Info

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
That may be one of the most ridiculous OPs I have ever read. Really your going to say that since we have no evidence that there is no aliens. Absence of evidence is the evidence of absence... Since when did that become the standard for space exploration?

It's my guess when contact is made or definitive proof is found you will be huddled in fear in a corner dropping a giant stinking load of hubris right into your drawers...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by truthrising2012

There's no such thing as aliens, earth has the only living forms in the universe. Otherwise we would've already made contact by now.

Wow. You really don't put a lot of effort or thought into things do you? You still haven't provided an alternate explanation of my alternate side of the moon photographs after saying that I was what was wrong with the UFO community. You respond simply with "cool story bro" and then this? What makes you think that contact hasn't been made and just kept quiet? If I were advanced life I wouldn't make contact with humans right now either. To say that there is no such thing because there has been no contact that the masses know about is just plain ignorant.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The smart people really need to get past this schtick. Let's move on from phase one i.e. accepting their existence and prepare ourselves for the smack-in-the-face-with-reality moment we're going to be facing at some point when they're standing/floating/whatever right in front of us. The OP's ilk are not the kind of people I would look to for answers, they are going to become irrelevant real quick.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by truthrising2012

There's no such thing as aliens, earth has the only living forms in the universe. Otherwise we would've already made contact by now.

Awfully big ego you have there, truthrising2012. Guess that means the ETs I talked to are not real at all then, right? That also mean a great deal of wasted space out there. If only you knew.......

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is what you're saying...well in short.

You live your whole life in one room, and the only fruit you have ever seen is an apple.
So you cant say, "The only fruit that exists are apples."
Just because you've only seen one fruit doesn't mean there aren't others.
You can't know there aren't other fruits until you leave the room and search for them and we can't find intelligent life unless we go out and search.

So it goes like this,
Apples are to Aliens
Room is to the Universe.

Yea, let it sink in big guy.

edit on 23-8-2011 by MyCigs because: Added some info

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MyCigs

it's like Plato's Allegory of the Cave

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yea Unknown soldier is right. It would more than likley be damn impossible to get at any REAL UFO info as this stuff would be stored on a separate network all together. Such as a SIPER/NIPER network. These networks are totally untouched by the outside world. Meaning they have no physical connection to the WWW at all.Without going into detail, I can tell you that these networks do exist and are utilized for such communications and information as sensitive as that.
edit on 8/24/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by deloprator20000

Despite this rational view, I still get worked up over unfair and inaccurate criticism of UFOlogy, just like many Climate Change Scientists get worked up over unfair and inaccurate criticism of Climate Change science.

Yes, but 'unfair and inaccurate criticism', often seems to be pretty much ANY criticism for those people, when it comes to those topics.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm getting tired of this topic again... truth is so far I had maybe hundreds of sources that I thought had any truth yet turn out to be hoax. People are that greedy and I doubted in the possibility all to be lying. This is quite humanly possible. Im sick of the same thing repeating with just some silly videos every day that tell nothing... so time to make another pause frm this topic.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The more you know, the less sure you become.

The OP seems to be fairly sure about this topic. Ergo...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Lack of evidence may not be solid proof, but it could be argued that it becomes increasingly strong evidence as time goes on, pointing towards something NOT existing. Not to say that there aren't aliens somewhere. Logic would dictate there probably are. But the lack of any true evidence showing them HERE as time goes on, would in itself, be fairly decent proof that they are not here. If people claimed there was a dinosaur living in a remote jungle somewhere... The more years that go by without any real evidence showing that alleged dinosaur, the more it would decrease the chances of it existing... until the chances were virtually zero. Possibility does not automatically create probability. Probability increases with greater odds, not less odds.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Chances are: That as the human race gains advances in military technology - Could possibly send shivers up ET's spine, on the thought that some country's military here on Earth, could have the means and wherewithal to shoot down an alien starcraft.

I would suggest too the ET's: PROCEDE WITH CAUTION!!!

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
Chances are: That as the human race gains advances in military technology - Could possibly send shivers up ET's spine, on the thought that some country's military here on Earth, could have the means and wherewithal to shoot down an alien starcraft.

I would suggest too the ET's: PROCEDE WITH CAUTION!!!

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86

From what I see, they do indeed proceed with caution. Across time, one of the biggest mistakes alien groups have made is to think themselves superior and not worry about us puny humans. Many of those groups ended up dead.

If we humans feel threatened we can be very sneaky AND very creative, and since most aliens do what they do with mental raw energy manipulations, we've got all of them outclassed in the hard technology catagory. Why build a car when you can just whisk yourself where you want to go via an energy path or teleportation?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

That's probably why they hesitate to introduce themselves. We need to get off the violence-solves-everything schtick. Do you actually believe advanced beings would have to worry about our military technology? I think they're probably more than prepared to meet our threat if we could pose one to begin with.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by Erno86

That's probably why they hesitate to introduce themselves. We need to get off the violence-solves-everything schtick. Do you actually believe advanced beings would have to worry about our military technology? I think they're probably more than prepared to meet our threat if we could pose one to begin with.

Actually the entities behind TPTB are aliens. The very top 4 or 5 of the whole NWO/illuminati group are the aliens, the Jue-sah (which we mispronouced as Jews which is what group they tend to reincarnate with when they die).

Mostly we don't meet or see aliens wandering around like tourists is that 1) if they die anywhere near earth, they'll end up being sucked into a human body, with all it's limitations (which is why most of the elves and other elder races left 'into the west' when their rescue ship arrived in the early A.D.s) and 2) the Jue-sah forbid any aliens from contacting us as part of their contract with our racial unconscious, which ends btw in 2012. (The few elves who stayed on after the rescue ship left dealt with that by becoming the 'angels' and archangels)

We'll be seeing a lot of aliens after that, I imagine. They all want to know how we humans are going to make full enlightenment.

And oh heck yeah, they're afraid of our technology. NO other species has ever harnessed the atom, and the use of nuclear weapons is far beyond anything they are capable of. But of course, that is really like cutting your nose off to spite your face to use those weapons for any reason at all. Sure, it'd kill the aliens, but the contamiation would make a huge mess out of this planet, and end up killing way many more humans than aliens, in the long run.

But a lot of the secret weapons stuff you hear rumors about are even more powerful than that, and it is being created by the Jue-sah because they know that they're going to need it against the returning Elves who will be kicking their hinnies off this planet.. aka the tribulation. But it is just THEIR tribulation. It has nothing to do with the rest of humanity.
edit on 24-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You all want the truth? there you go :
NWO/illuminati are just a esoteric society of rich people , like the society of the bohemians or like the Burschenschaften and free Masons they have absolutelly nothing to do with aliens .

However Aliens do exists and some of them are hostile to humans , and consider us a plague in the surface of this earth. There is another specie of aliens consider us FOOD thats right we are nothing but a happy meal to them. Another big truth since 1960 , the danger of an Iminent WAR with Aliens is very true , and still is ,so be ready for anything, that is why the government dont release any information about them. they dont want people to panic and know the truth about an iminent war.... Thank god not all alien species dont like us that is why we are still alive, but the risk of war is there and that is what they dont want you to know. Ok , now you all know.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pla123
You all want the truth? there you go :
NWO/illuminati are just a esoteric society of rich people , like the society of the bohemians or like the Burschenschaften and free Masons they have absolutelly nothing to do with aliens .

However Aliens do exists and some of them are hostile to humans , and consider us a plague in the surface of this earth. There is another specie of aliens consider us FOOD thats right we are nothing but a happy meal to them. Another big truth since 1960 , the danger of an Iminent WAR with Aliens is very true , and still is ,so be ready for anything, that is why the government dont release any information about them. they dont want people to panic and know the truth about an iminent war.... Thank god not all alien species dont like us that is why we are still alive, but the risk of war is there and that is what they dont want you to know. Ok , now you all know.

No, there aren't any fully sentient aliens that think we're food. They are all very aware of the karmic consequences of eating a sentient being. Some of the not so sentient aliens like the ones that do cattle mutilations and stuff, they'd eat us, but the sentient aliens are constantly patrolling and killing these pests. They are more like rats than sentient beings. And quite killable even with hand guns.

And of course the 'government' aka the PTB (which are actually at the top level, the alien species the Jue-sah) are going to be setting us up to think the E-l*th aka elves (who are here for ONLY the Jue-sah and their flunkies) are the 'enemy' and are thinking about going to war with 'humanity'. They aren't though. They are here to help us be rid of the blood sucking murderous Jue-sah and their ilk. But since the government is being controlled by these yahoos from behind the scenes, they're going to do their damnest to get america involved in defending Israel against the E-l*th.

That is what the book of revelations is really all about. The Elves ridding this world of the Jue-sah. And it is their tribulation, not anybody elses. Just like the original part of the bible is their book. It's not gonna be a good time to be a NWO/Illuminati/Freemason high level flunkie since all of those organizations are under the Jue-sahs control and the top level flunkies will be considered enemies to be dealt with.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join