It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Im absolutely certain that there is intelligent life throughout the galaxy and thier will be on earth one day when we learn to apply ourselves
edit on 25-8-2011 by Bilder because: Bad spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

That is what the book of revelations is really all about. The Elves ridding this world of the Jue-sah

Cool. I'm not the only one that read the battle between Michael and the Dragon as a battle between relatively human looking aliens and reptilians.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Let me tell you somethihg about the book of revelation it is a BIG FAT LIE ,not different from a novel or romance it is a book of ideas ,of wisdom that is as far as it goes , you guys wanted the truth so I gave it. See my previous post to see details about the danger of an iminent WAR with aliens , im talking about war , not a joke , just like WWII .

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hypothetically... you can pretty much say yeah there is life somewhere else other than here on earth..

practically we have a bunch of dreamers and coo coo people.

It's arrogant to believe we are the only intelligent life, but this arguement can be used for the existence of GOD.. if this arguement holds water for Ets then it can hold water to Prove GOD.

Some say they have had contact, yeah well I have known people who have claimed to talk to ghosts and mythical animals... even angels/devils. all these people were ignorant to aliens but they swore up and down they were ghosts mythical animals angels devils. I just stated it was plausible they were aliens but no.. just like many here say aliens are demons and that is refuted. so in reality people contact something but there is a disagreedment to what it is.. whether demon angel, ghosts good or bad, alien benevolent/evil , mental illness , a cry for attention.. or plea for something more than them.. which is what the claim of GOD is in the opinion of many.

in the end we have a bunch of people who see somethign with different explanations yet no real concrete evidence everyone can percieve with their five sense not extra senses you can develope by certain practices that sound like religion..

Realistically yeah i think there is something more than humans.

Practically there isn't and this discussion is worth about as much as a painting of a whale and dolphin getting it on.

circle jerk :/

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

That is what the book of revelations is really all about. The Elves ridding this world of the Jue-sah

Cool. I'm not the only one that read the battle between Michael and the Dragon as a battle between relatively human looking aliens and reptilians.

Well, actually it won't be dragons. The dracs probably but if they throw down their weapons and ask for mercy, they'll be given it by the Elves. They were used and abused by the Jue-sah every bit as much as the Jue-sah's own people, the Jews.

But earlier, back before humanity's time, the elves and dragons did try to duke it out. Dragons are quite a bit more powerful individually, but they can't work in groups as the Elves do. It was long, costly and highly destructive war for both sides, and finally they just called it a draw. The agreement was "you stay on your worlds and we'll stay on ours".

Earth was one of the Elven worlds, so that is why you find no evidence of dragons here. My pod came here and got trapped long after atlantis went down, and only a little before the Elven rescue ship arrived to pick up the surivors. There were only 4 dragons (all male so no baby dragons) so the Elves (who had degraded into fighting among themselves mostly) didn't bother to try to run us off. So actually it was my pod of dragons that most of this world's myths of dragons is about. My dragon, Pythos, was the big blue green of the european 'myths', the baby, the little red one, So Shu Ming, was (and still is) the basis for the myths of the far east.

I don't really know if the big bronze stayed after his rider died and became human, but their hunting territory was the american continents. The smaller bronze was given the indian continent, but I think it didn't hang around long either. Neither one of those cultures have much of a dragon myth from what I recall.

I do hope that Micheal (really a High Elf) and So Shu Ming (although now a full grown dragon) won't fight it out! He is only protecting the Asian humans who he's developed quite a fondness for. Again, the Jue-sah may just be projecting their own wishful thinking. A lot of the bible is that sort of thing, including Revelations. It is their attempt to make it about all of us humans, not just them, and also to make the elves the 'angels of death' and scary to us humans so that we will allow ourselves to be drawn into their fight with the Elves.

Anyway, I'd hope for the purpose of getting rid of the Jue-sah, the elves and So Shu Ming could put aside their differences. I really hope that the Elves will let him stay after that, though. He really doesn't have any desire to return to live with the dragons, since most of his life has been here, with the humans that love and adore him.

edit on 25-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123

Let me tell you somethihg about the book of revelation it is a BIG FAT LIE ,not different from a novel or romance it is a book of ideas ,of wisdom that is as far as it goes , you guys wanted the truth so I gave it. See my previous post to see details about the danger of an iminent WAR with aliens , im talking about war , not a joke , just like WWII .

The war (actually a clean up mission) will be between the Jue-sah and elves.. and the jewish people/Jue-sah flunkies and the elves. And if the Jue-sah have their scheming manipulative way, it will be about the American military and the Elves. We just need to say NO. The elves are here to help us.

And as I said, Revelations *is* actually about their coming tribulation, so it does have some truth in it, but of course, true to form, it has as many lies in it as truths. It, for example, tries to make it seem that it is about ALL of humanity being 'judged' versus just them. They've once again demonized the elves to make them the baddies in all of it, so we'll all be afraid and be easily manipulated into helping them when the elves show up and start going after the Jue-sah.

But I assure you, the Jue-sah deserve every last bit of 'bad' coming to them... in fact this all is part of the karma they've earned abusing us over the last 250,000 years or so. It's been held in abeyance pending them being able to enslave 80% of us by 2012. When it's clear they've failed, that rubber band is gonna snap back on them like a speeding train wreck. And the elves are driving the locomotive.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
Hypothetically... you can pretty much say yeah there is life somewhere else other than here on earth..

practically we have a bunch of dreamers and coo coo people.

It's arrogant to believe we are the only intelligent life, but this arguement can be used for the existence of GOD.. if this arguement holds water for Ets then it can hold water to Prove GOD.

Some say they have had contact, yeah well I have known people who have claimed to talk to ghosts and mythical animals... even angels/devils. all these people were ignorant to aliens but they swore up and down they were ghosts mythical animals angels devils. I just stated it was plausible they were aliens but no.. just like many here say aliens are demons and that is refuted. so in reality people contact something but there is a disagreedment to what it is.. whether demon angel, ghosts good or bad, alien benevolent/evil , mental illness , a cry for attention.. or plea for something more than them.. which is what the claim of GOD is in the opinion of many.

in the end we have a bunch of people who see somethign with different explanations yet no real concrete evidence everyone can percieve with their five sense not extra senses you can develope by certain practices that sound like religion..

Realistically yeah i think there is something more than humans.

Practically there isn't and this discussion is worth about as much as a painting of a whale and dolphin getting it on.

circle jerk :/

Well, you've got to know that you're involved in a topic that the Jue-sah/Illuminati/NWO bunch doesn't want confirmed. So ANYTIME this topic is broached, you'll always get these debunker types; some of whom are actually being paid to do so, I believe. They'll deny and scoff at every bit of 'proof' given (of which there is little because the Jue-sah are very busy suppressing and getting rid of whatever they can find, which the 'debunkers' know and use to their 'advantage'), they'll belittle anyone who won't bend and give up the argument, and in general, make it costly to go against the 'approved' version of things. It's nothing personal. They just are doing their jobs, eh? So if you take it like that, you won't need to feel so 'attacked'.

You can either give up; call a spade a spade and stop responding to them; or go for the gusto and keep maintaining your beliefs based on what you know and what you 'know' to be 'truth', and not let them win. I've seen all approaches, and none of them stop the debunkers who are most likely paid to just keep typing responses no matter what. Mostly it just makes it easier to deal with them when you can put them into the proper context.

And the demons are aliens, from the one other dimension I see that is known about by the other aliens. The life there is silica based, not carbon, so they are some tough beings to kill. Plus they don't do 'karma' the same way this dimension does, it appears. They do have it but I haven't seen how it is manifested. Part of it though, is that doing bad stuff here isn't believed to accumulate bad karma for them in their own dimension. Not sure how true that is, but I suspect that is why 'demons' are willing to do such really horrific behavior at times.

But the entities from that dimension are quite varied, and certainly most of them are quite civilized by our standards. The problem is, the only ones we tend to see here are the equivalent of the late 1800's NY street gangs---bully boys essentially, because those are the ones the Jue-sah/illuminati bring over to do their dirtiest deeds for them. One of the things I found to be interesting was that the Jue-sah pay the demons to pretend to be afraid and run away when someone calls on Jesus Christ for protection. The Jue-sah saw a perfect opportunity to give more 'credibility' to the christian religion (another of their fine creations) because it had the 'power' to chase off these evil beings. *lol*

And speaking of evil.. this bunch is as close to evil as any alien I've seen. They are really cold and uncaring---maybe because they're made of silica which gives them a heart of stone! *lol*

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

The difference between you and people around here is that you have to see something to believe in it , i prefer not to see Aliens , but if you really want to see them to believe try not to have a heart attack when this happens. Just accept the fact that a war with aliens is a possibility , and US government does not want people to know that, because it could cause mass panic and stop the economy , perhaps we humans deserve it for our arrogance and lack of interest in saving this planet.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

What do you think this is Lord of the rings or something ? There are/were no elves , I already told you that the Illuminati and NWO bohemians club or whatever you wanna call it are esoteric societies for rich people( so if you are not rich forget about getting in) , and their influence is more political than anything else, absolutelly no aliens involved in that . Their symbol is the Owl , which means wisdom which is always present in all those societies since 1900. By the way the world is NOT going to end in 2012 another lie, however this period beggining in 2013 - 2014 there is a big possibility of war , natural disasters, economic crisis, meteor crash , something bad will happen in this period because we´ve already been alerted and US government already know.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Hey SplitInfinity, do you ever think TPTB will release info or definitive proof? Oh, and what is your opinion on Reptilians? Do they exist, good or bad...what?

Oh, and the OP has ended up making a fool of himself. Although a bunch of people on here have some pretty crazy stories, so I can see where the OP is coming from. You get both the good stuff and the bad stuff; the kooks and non kooks in ufology.
edit on 22-8-2011 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

John...the existance of E.T. and all protocols associated with the issue....will continue to coverup, debunk, ridicule....etc....anyone and every entity or group that attempts to bring this issue to light. Since there are treaties involved....but NOT with every group....reports and data will be controled...but people will still encounter or see or be targets of study for non-conforming groups of Aliens.

The interaction of Humans and Aliens is on a VERY small scale and although it seems by huge amounts of reports and declarations....that there is an Alien abduction going on in a trailer park every five minutes....the vast majority of these reports are fabrications.

These type of reports and subsequent fringe media coverage falls into the plans of my associates....to them....this is the best kind of media coverage of E.T. that they could hope for....the type that associates all things that involve some form of Alien encounter....with KOOKS or MONEY SEEKERS.

Unless some unknown race or group....since it would be a mistake to think that Alien Idealism falls between and can be classified by different Alien races....does something....such as make contact in a population center....which would be an action agains treaty...the reality of E.T. will always remain a question in some peoples minds......just NOT MINE. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well, I agree we haven't made contact

But I suspect aliens exists.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
WTF?

demons?

#ing simple retards....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAliens
Well, I agree we haven't made contact

But I suspect aliens exists.

We have been contacted and if anyone doubts that....I suggest they take a look or search for statements made by President Bush Sr. If there ever was a President besides Eisenhour....who had extensive knowledge of all that is E.T....it is HIM!

He was a former CIA chief and was on numerous advisory panels. One of his statements that was publicly documented....was a response to another Presidential Staff member....and replied to this persons question about the reality of E.T....in this manner. He said to the man....YOU DON'T KNOW THE HALF OF IT!

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123

What do you think this is Lord of the rings or something ? There are/were no elves , I already told you that the Illuminati and NWO bohemians club or whatever you wanna call it are esoteric societies for rich people( so if you are not rich forget about getting in) , and their influence is more political than anything else, absolutelly no aliens involved in that . Their symbol is the Owl , which means wisdom which is always present in all those societies since 1900. By the way the world is NOT going to end in 2012 another lie, however this period beggining in 2013 - 2014 there is a big possibility of war , natural disasters, economic crisis, meteor crash , something bad will happen in this period because we´ve already been alerted and US government already know.

Yah, whatever. You are quite free to believe as you will. I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but it doesn't match up with what I see in the racial unconscious very well.

And I never said the world was going to end in 2012. I said that is when the Jue-sah's contract with the over arching sentience of humanity ends. And it will be after that that the E-l*th start going after the still alien Jue-sah, especially. It won't be a war unless we Americans allow those lying snakes to manipulate us into 'helping' them fight off the elves. And the actual rough and tumble may not start until 2013 or later, depending on if the Jue-sah pretend to be negotiating to stall them off.

And the government already 'knows' because they are being told what to do by the still alien Jue-sah, who head up the Illuminati which controls the NWO bunch, the Freemasons, the CIA and a bunch of other organizations like the Federal Reserve and most of the big multinational organizations like pharmaceutical companies, oil companies, big media conglomerates and so on. The Jue-sah of course want us to believe that this is a world wide problem, instead of merely an Jue-sah one so they are putting our people on alert too. It's just huge lies though.
edit on 25-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAliens
WTF?

demons?

#ing simple retards....

Huh. Highly intelligent response. Thanks for sharing your OPINION.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

meme's designed to sow discord.they create rifts between sceptics and believers.they make us forget that before we are sceptic and believer...we are brother and sister. Peace ,compassion and understanding.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by oneeye

Man I WISH that was true....but everything that I have seen says otherwise. I have seen some things that were so messed up or disturbing...that the average person who has never experienced extreme cruelty for an unjustified purpose....can neither understand....or stomach.

The thing is that most people are under the delusion that other people think and act logically or have at the heart of their decision making process....some constraignt of Morality or guidline of right and wrong. That is not the case.

I feel for people that believe that the world could be a better place if we either explained or made other people understand each other better via communication or shared experience. The reality is....some people don't have this type of mental makeup and view all actions as benifit or loss.

I was shot in the chest on one occasion....and thought I would die. If not for some very experienced associates...I probably would have. And you know how they say...when you are facing death...you whole life flasses in front of your eyes? NOT TRUE!

The only thought that came to mind just before I was shot...and I saw it coming a few milliseconds before it happened...was...OH $#%@! That was it! And the first thought after being shot....and it hurts like hell by the way....was....I am going to kill that %@#$!&! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by oneeye

Man I WISH that was true....but everything that I have seen says otherwise. I have seen some things that were so messed up or disturbing...that the average person who has never experienced extreme cruelty for an unjustified purpose....can neither understand....or stomach.

The thing is that most people are under the delusion that other people think and act logically or have at the heart of their decision making process....some constraignt of Morality or guidline of right and wrong. That is not the case.

I feel for people that believe that the world could be a better place if we either explained or made other people understand each other better via communication or shared experience. The reality is....some people don't have this type of mental makeup and view all actions as benifit or loss.

I was shot in the chest on one occasion....and thought I would die. If not for some very experienced associates...I probably would have. And you know how they say...when you are facing death...you whole life flasses in front of your eyes? NOT TRUE!

The only thought that came to mind just before I was shot...and I saw it coming a few milliseconds before it happened...was...OH $#%@! That was it! And the first thought after being shot....and it hurts like hell by the way....was....I am going to kill that %@#$!&! Split Infinity

Well, I'm glad you didn't die.. but maybe it was because your higher self knew you weren't going to die that your life didn't flash in front of you? Seems that might get saved for when you really do die!

And I see that because we humans have so many spirit origins with the differing spirit values that seem equally right to each and every person (but aren't at all the same from origin to origin), it makes for a really tough time in trying to negotiate 'peace' or whatever goal you may have.

What an ex-elf values --- what feels 'right' to believe, is very different from what an ex-grey or an ex-dragon rider feels is 'right' to believe. And there are blues and Indigos and star people and the east indian's alien origins (don't really have a name for them at this point) and NONE of them have the same values.

Sit a group of the varied origins down and try, just try, to get a consensus on what is 'right'. Plus the Jue-sah and Blues are age old enemies who've hated and been trying to kill each other off for longer than either species can remember. Neither one remembers why they hate each other, they just know they do, and even though as humans those spirits can't actually remember that they even should hate each other (Jue-sah reincarnate as Jews and Blues reincarnate as Arabs), their underlying sense of spirit 'rightness' keeps pushing them to continue the fight.

That's why no amount of negotiating will ever solve the middle east problem. They are going to have address it from the awareness that it's a spirit origins thing. Even then, I'm not sure you'll be able to get them to stop. It's like the Hatfields and McCoys. It may be the only lasting solution will be the extinction of one or both of those alien species, sad to say.

So it's far more Elder race origins to want to be reasonable and work things out, the ex blues are all about pride and getting one up on their opponents (and everyone not one of them is an opponent), the ex-greys are all about belonging, don't ask them to stand out or make them have to choose between saving face or failing, and so on. And each group feels that they are being quite correct in the way they approach things. As you have seen, it's way hard to get people to overcome those instinctive gut level values of 'rightness' and it usually turns into a huge squabble.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
About existence of alien life, remember that there are 46 sunlike stars within 54 light-years of Earth, some of which can be expected to have rocky planets in the so-called Goldilocks zone. Earth can be thought of as a special case, since it's the densest planet in our solar system, has surface gravity very friendly to life, and has a large moon that creates tectonic activity conducive to formation of an atmosphere for a planet with good rotation and the right distance from its star, creating an environment whereby the planet can retain most of the water received from comets, plus having the good fortune to orbit a star without excessive solar flares. Of the planets around those other nearby sunlike stars, probably few, perhaps none, enjoy such a combination of conditions conducive to life. Even so, it's unlikely that none would meet the minimum conditions, and most of those sunlike stars are a billion or more years older than ours. Age estimates vary and are not particularly accurate, but still, statistically there should be some planets within that range capable of supporting life that are many millions of years older than Earth. And it shouldn't be surprising that astronomers far ahead of us in technology would at least be aware of our gorgeous blue ball.

About UFOs, the publicly available data alone comprise a large number of multiwitness, multimode sightings, some from pilot plus ground and/or on-board radar, some pilot-radar plus ground observers, some from airline cockpit crew plus passengers (some of which include radar confirmation from one or more locations. Some cases also have additional confirmation from other aircraft. The folks who launched and tracked the formerly top-secret Skyhook balloons have said that basically all of them have observed objects in the sky that, according to calculations based on their own theodoite measurements, exhibited flight characteristics impossible for any man-made craft. In one case an astronomer was with the team and on hand during such a sighting, obtaining good data. Some cases may truly be coincidences of multiple unexpected events that in combination create the illusion of a UFO, but those would have to be rare among the well-documented multiwitness, multimode cases. Taking the high-quality cases as a whole, it's hard to deny that something is going on up there.

A government study called Project Twinkle used cinetheodolites (telescopes that swivel and display azimuth and elevation and take motion-picture footage with such data added on the film) that were normally used for missile tracking during test launches. This was a 24-hour UFO watch that captured such flyovers from multiple locations in New Mexico simultaneously, set up because the equipment and expert operators already existed, the area had excellent viewing conditions, and it was near several facilities that should interest any aliens and was already a hotbed of sightings. The first head of the project retired before it was completed and later publicly complained that the man who took over ended up complying with orders from higher up to conceal the results. Such footage would be proof that at least something is flying around up there from time to time, but it has not been made public, even though its existence is no secret. The same goes for the stills and film footage of a landing on a dry lake bed that Gordon Cooper has said were very clear. If they show what Gordon Cooper described, those would be smoking-gun evidence. The same goes also for the numerous cases of gun-camera footage from fighter jets scrambled to chase UFOs.

Those pieces of evidence exist, and those in charge of such film and other proof must strongly believe that the public is better off not knowing. Motivations like supporting the power structure or covering up past misdeeds hardly seem sufficient to withhold such evidence and engage in a campaign to muddy the whole issue. If they really show some strange weather phenomenon, as one could reasonably suspect, then why keep the evidence hidden?

Sure, some so-called UFOs are man-made secret devices, but what about cases where craft of enormous size have been seen by multiple witnesses whose testimony matches the radar data (the Stephanville, Texas case)?

Basically, we've got a lot of professionals (pilots, radar operators,etc) who believed they were doing their civic duty by reporting their observations, and on the other side we have people in government who believe they are doing their civic duty by confiscating and concealing the best evidence and even engaging in disiformation operations, etc. to protect the public. It's hard to believe that just following orders or other self-serving reasons are enough. They likely hold civilian hoaxers and charlatans in the highest disdain, even though those clowns make keeping the secret easier. The fact that a very small percentage of the population would take the trouble to gather up and read the data helps keep the lid on, as well. If it were just some strange weather phenomenon, and they were just using a public fantasy to keep the lid on black projects, that would seem insufficient motivation to so strongly insult so many pilots, radar operators, police officers, and others for so many years.

If there are ETs observing Earth and they don't want open, public contact, that's one more reason the few in government in the know would have for maintaining the situation as it is. Disclosure without contact and hopefully some technology transfer hardly seems beneficial to mankind. It could be that Earth is the best show in the Orion arm, one of the few planets in the neighborhood with a so-called developing civilization (a third-world world).

And, of course, photos are easy to fake and have been since the early days of photography, with double exposure. And good fakes can pass inspection by the best experts. So what? But really clear, unmistakable photos accompanied by strong documentation to prove they are not hoaxes are something we don't get to see.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
About existence of alien life, remember that there are 46 sunlike stars within 54 light-years of Earth, some of which can be expected to have rocky planets in the so-called Goldilocks zone. Earth can be thought of as a special case, since it's the densest planet in our solar system, has surface gravity very friendly to life, and has a large moon that creates tectonic activity conducive to formation of an atmosphere for a planet with good rotation and the right distance from its star, creating an environment whereby the planet can retain most of the water received from comets, plus having the good fortune to orbit a star without excessive solar flares....

*snip to avoid 'excessive quoting penalty*

...And, of course, photos are easy to fake and have been since the early days of photography, with double exposure. And good fakes can pass inspection by the best experts. So what? But really clear, unmistakable photos accompanied by strong documentation to prove they are not hoaxes are something we don't get to see.

All those features of the world are why the elves chose to go to the trouble of terraforming this planet to make this a vacation world. This is THEIR world; we just happened to evolve and then get brought into sentience here. I would still say, overall, this world really isn't fully ours.

And heck yah, there's plenty of reason for the Jue-sah aka Illuminati aka Freemasons aka NWO bunch aka TPTB beind our current owned government to want to keep the existence of Aliens secret. You're just lacking the full historical perspective available in the racial unconscious. From what I see there, they've got a bunch of religions dependent on us humans being the only sentient beings, essentially leaving any non human entities to be either gods or devils (which is very much the source of a lot of the fear we have of aliens).

They want us to worship one god who they've created and control the image of, thru their various religion texts through the ages (or since the Indian continent aliens insisted on including reincaration and mulitiple gods in their religion to control their now human people, they worked that in to, but still no mention of any possibility of aliens in their religious text from what I remember).

Anyway. if we humans did happen to realize that the Jue-sah themselves weren't human, we'd only have the options of gods or devils, and they of course would 'prove' that they were.. ehm.. *modest downcast of eyes* gods who only had our best interests at heart and have been trying to help us from the background all these years. They are whimpy aliens, power-wise, but still quite powerful compared to us, so convincing us probably wouldn't have been that hard.

They couldn't mess with the star people's humans though until the star people's rescue ship arrived and then left, taking the star people with them back in the 1400's or so which is why the Americas weren't 'discovered' and settled until after that time. And that is why the American Indians have such a differing set of beliefs about things, aliens included. Of course you see how quickly the Jue-sah via their lapdog churches sent 'missionaries' and such to 'tame' the pagan heathens of these continents, eh? (aka bring them under control of the Jue-sah via the ever popular and one of their most effective control tools, Christianity.)

Remember, they've got to get 80% of us enslaved by 2012, or they so fail. And a hard core religious fanatic who lives breathes and eats the bible and runs around trying to 'save' everybody definitely counts as enslaved to the racial unconscious who is keeping track of the rate of enslavement. From what I can see in the racial unconscious, they've never come close to 80% thus far (closest during the middle 'dark' ages) because they can't claim any of the Asian people devoted to their religion. That religion was created by the greys, with only minimal input from the Jue-sah, which is why it is sooo much less abusive.

And no doubt that is how the information suppression is presented to those who do the actual suppressing.. it really is for humanity's own good that they don't know about it (with an attendant very strongly implied threat if they fail). If it really were the choice of the people at that level, there'd be plenty of leaks. Some because the person wanted the notoriety of being the one to reveal the 'truth', others because they feel it is unscrupulous to lie to everyone about something so obviously important, still others because they just can't keep their mouths shut.

Also, since I've been thinking about this, more info has come to me about the stipulations of the contract. One of them was that if a majority of humanity asked the Jue-sah to leave, the contract would be terminated and they would be required to leave. So part of the way they've kept us from reaching that point was to limit our access to information about the fact that there are aliens 1) so we won't learn about them from other aliens and 2) so we won't ask the aliens to help us get rid of the Jue-sah because it would be easy to see what whimps the Jue-sah are compared to most any other alien group.

So yah, the Jue-sah have a number of good reasons for wanting us to not know about aliens.

edit on 27-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join