It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Christopher Titus Says If Sarah Palin Elected President He Will "Hang out on Grassy Knoll

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Sorry, I don't think it is funny at all.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
What the majority of these fools don't realize is that conservatives love people that scare the hell out of libs and (so-called) progressives.

So, the more libs and (so-called) progressives act like Palin scares the hell out of them, the more popular with conservatives she will become.

Conservatives....We don't care about the country. We will elect anyone as long as they are stupid enough to frighten educated folks and by extension Liberal America?

Find the biggest drunk in the bar and ask them to drive your kids to school?

That is the argument you want to make?

I'll admit it does seem a natural progression of declining GOP standards considering the last GOP President.

A worship of inadequacy and ignorance.

When the country collapses under your fantasy Palin regime you can always turn to the far right conservative base and they can assign the blame to God's intolerance of gays.

This spiteful approach to politics is why the GOP is failing. It is why they have no viable nominees. It is why they will lose seats next year. They no longer offer solutions only contempt for those that do. Spite over the welfare of the country. The proud party of "NO".

The GOPs recent loss of NYC's 26th district to a Dem in a special election after holding the District for 60 years is just a taste of Americans complete disillusionment with the current GOP Leadership.

Why not just tell them you are going to fire their teachers and double their kids class sizes? Or turn Medicare into a voucher system? Of fight for tax breaks for Millionaires and fight regulation while the country is still reeling from near economic collapse?

Americans have come to the conclusion that the current brand of GOP are good at destroying things but not governing.

Yep. I certainly hope Sarah Palin runs and wins the nomination. She will drive that car into a lampost before it leaves the parking lot with the GOP in the back seat hollering at her. It will make for good comedy. You betcha!!

Then maybe afterwards we can resurrect the old GOP. You know, the ones who gave a crap about this country and knew who the hell Paul Revere was.

edit on 7-6-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

"The more threats against Palin, the more I want to vote for her."

Outstanding. May this quote follow you forever. "Deny Ignorance", the ATS mantra, just excused itself and got sick in the toidy. Rates right up there with people who vote D or R "because my Daddy did, and his Daddy did before him..." and so on.

Vote for Palin. You deserve her. I'll send a postcard from Canada as soon as I can get out of the USA, which will be ASAP should Ms.Palin become President.

Seriously. "Glorify Ignorance!"

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think we are looking at this completely wrong.

Titus is going to wait on the Grassy Knoll because Palin might otherwise be taking his job as a comedian....

She has great potential as one... ! Watchout Chris....she's got talent !!!

Here's Sarah Palin's Paul Revere History Lesson after visiting the North Church in Boston....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

What the majority of these fools don't realize is that conservatives love people that scare the hell out of libs and (so-called) progressives.

So, the more libs and (so-called) progressives act like Palin scares the hell out of them, the more popular with conservatives she will become.

Yes, yes, we know libs and (so-called) progressives can't admit publicly that Palin scares them, but the signs are all there for anyone to see.

The most hilarious thing about all this is that it means that libs and (so-called) progressives are actually helping to make real their very worst fears.

For conservatives, can it get any better than that?

No, the more hilarious part is that Palin supporters are as dim as she is. They think since any person with a brain recognizes Palin is a joke and rails against her, it must be because we are "afraid of her." WTF is afraid of that walking malignancy? Disgusted? Yeah sure, she disgusts me because she is a wretched opportunist who thinks everything is just a fun little game to play. But afraid? Please. Every time you guys drool out that silly idea, you make yourselves look dumb as rocks.
edit on 7-6-2011 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Wow, I hadn't heard about that happening. So much for the whole "if a conservative does x, then the media would be all over it, but if a liberal does x, they get a free pass" argument. Funny how they tried that same argument with Wiener, and it's now the hottest news story at the moment.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I would laugh

Second line

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Who cares? It was a joke and was not meant to be taken seriously. Its okay to bash obama on a regular basis but bash on a republican and it is an outrage. It is such a typical response from the right or left. You cant say anything bad about "their" party

Im tired of the left right bs that people continue to pander to. Really, your going to vote for palin just because people dont like her? This is why america has become a big heaping pile of cow dung. That statement alone proves that you are just as bad as the idiots that voted for obama thinking there was going to be "real change".

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Its a joke ...right ...i hate both sides I just find it funny now if its against one side its badd NEWS!!!!! and if its for the other side ...OH WELL its just a joke ...Unless it offends you ....sigh

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Vote for queen Teabagger.. Just if you go knocking on doors trying to get support for her...please spell your signs right...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

All I had to do was read under your name to realize anything you would post would be taken either way out of context or way too literal.

Anybody who actually thinks 1/2 Governor Palin is smart or knows anything about Politics, is either f--kin retarded, or they were born retarded.

That is all.

Mac

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Is it fair enough to say if Sarah Palin get elected then I lose all hope in my fellow country people?...I mean come on this is just one giant stunt that has sitcom written allover it...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I can not begin to understand the mentality of anyone who would seek to put someone who:

- Runs for Vice President of the USA but doesn't know what the job of VP is:

- States that her foreign policy experience is the fact that Alaska is close to Russia
- has an education peaking with a Bachelors degree in communications on a 5 year plan
- Is summed up so well in a letter of someone who knows her well

.. within reach of "The Button". No wonder so many people in other countries view Americans with contempt.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by SpectreDC

So death threats, hyperbole. . . is okay if it's from the left?

Okay.

Sorry. Forgot about the double standard.

Beat me to it. Yeah, it's odd how if someone on the "Right" said something like this you get. " Quick! We have to deman he's fired for saying such an awful thing, how dare he say that! Boycott!
But if someone from the "Left" say it, you get. " Oh lighten up it just humor." or " The right just doesn't have a sence of humor."

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Did comedian Christopher Titus call for Sarah Palin's assassination if she was nominated president of the United States? He is quoted as saying, 'If she gets elected president, I am going to hang out on the grassy knoll all the time... loaded and ready.' Wow, that sounds like something we have heard from the fringe on the right about then-candidate Barack Obama presidency. All my readers know I can't stand Sarah Palin, but I certainly wouldn't call for her death.

www.hinterlandgazette.com...

The more threats against Palin, the more I want to vote for her. I'll let the left decide who to vote for. They don't say a peep about Romney, and the others. But Palin?

And the death threats? Gotta love those. I guess it's been long enough since that nutweasel in Az, killed a bunch of people.

I deliberately took this quote from a liberal writer so there would be no confusion about source.

Enjoy.

Don't worry if she gets elected she'll arrest him retroactively for threatening the POTUS!

I did enjoy. That was Hysterical and suggesting while people are at the website you link to also check out this video too. VERY FUNNY!

Buzz: SNL Comedian Seth Meyers Jabs Arnold Schwarznegger About Jump-Off Mildred Baena

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I can not believe this post does not have more flags!! If Titus needs a companion, I am there!!! He is hilarious and even if he is being sarcastic, i agree. What is this country coming to? Are people REALLY THAT ignorant they can't see the forestr for the trees? Do they NOT know that the POTUS is just a puppet anyway. Even IF Ron Paul somehow wins the nomination and then the election, the goals he accomplishes like getting rid of the FED and the IRS will result in his assassination by the Elite and blamed on some nutjob who has no clue just to dupe the rest of the idiotic population into believving there is no more hope in mankind.

Go Titus!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Did comedian Christopher Titus call for Sarah Palin's assassination if she was nominated president of the United States? He is quoted as saying, 'If she gets elected president, I am going to hang out on the grassy knoll all the time... loaded and ready.' Wow, that sounds like something we have heard from the fringe on the right about then-candidate Barack Obama presidency. All my readers know I can't stand Sarah Palin, but I certainly wouldn't call for her death.

www.hinterlandgazette.com...

The more threats against Palin, the more I want to vote for her. I'll let the left decide who to vote for. They don't say a peep about Romney, and the others. But Palin?

And the death threats? Gotta love those. I guess it's been long enough since that nutweasel in Az, killed a bunch of people.

I deliberately took this quote from a liberal writer so there would be no confusion about source.

Enjoy.

OH NO a comedian saying something controversial and funny OMG .... get over your self jimmy carr and ricky gervais and heck even billy o connely have said controversial funny thing's what set's them apart from normal politicians? their "job" is to make people laugh.

Sometimes i wonder about the future of humanity when a comedian can't crack a joke ...and i like it both ways i mean i'm no liberal *looks at avatar* that's just troll bait :3 i am the first to admit obama is a dead fish uhm... that is to say a dead weight..uh a living weight behind an active party.....> yeah i hope i don't get quoted and put on ATS >.<

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
He was not calling for her death obviously...Stupid people being overly sensitive. What she did was much worse, with the crosshairs and her postings online. I would think no one could ignore that, but for whatever reason they do.
I could not respect anyone that would vote for palin as president. She has proven her stupidity on multiple occasions, and it will be like having a female version of Bush in office, which IMO will be worse. She is NOT the answer to our country's problems...Just like Obama isn't.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Maybe this is a ploy so that all the people who forgot about him remember him. I think most people would agree he is a bad comedian

I don't like Palin but you have to be stupid to say something like this...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Both republican and democrats are idiots.

All they do is bash each other like a school girl.
I wish an independent could become president so he could bash both democrats and republicans so I can laugh my ass off.

Both bias, both are goofy, and both are garbage.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join