It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Christopher Titus Says If Sarah Palin Elected President He Will "Hang out on Grassy Knoll

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I would certainly think this would earn him a spot on the Do Not Fly list now.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Jesus. You got a lot out of her very brief, and short post. Did she get to you a little bit?

Just because crosshairs have been used in other campaigns doesn't justify a damn thing. Both Titus, and Palin need to think before they act and speak.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, why are we still talking about Sarah Palin? The only people who see her as relevant are her opposition.

Is this just a soap opera thing?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There should only be someone on the grassy knoll if she has a good V.P. But I don't think an assassination would be needed because she would probably quit shortly after taking office. Please America don't let this idiotic puppet get elected. Its bad enough that the rest of the world hates us. We don't want to be the butts of all the jokes as well. It didn't work for Poland.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked
reply to post by TDawgRex

Jesus. You got a lot out of her very brief, and short post. Did she get to you a little bit?

Just because crosshairs have been used in other campaigns doesn't justify a damn thing. Both Titus, and Palin need to think before they act and speak.

I remember a day when people weren't eagerly looking to be so easily offended.

What has happened to our society? We take politics to seriously that there are no longer jokes allowed? Politics aren't even real. It is like getting all pissed off because Hulk Hogan got hit in the head with a chair by Ric Flair. It is all (bad) acting.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
**Comedian** Christopher Titus. Hope this clears things up.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
He's a comedian. We are living in an era of faux outrage and frankly I'm getting sick of it. Is this going to consume fox news' daily cycle tomorrow now? Loosen up. It's a comedian making a joke about a joke candidate

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It doesn't matter since Sarah Palin probably thinks the grassy knoll is somewhere in Asia

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Above is a thread started in 2008. A slip of the tongue, but when someone mentions killing candidate Obama, it's serious stuff. If you fine folks can't see the double standard here, then it just makes you look foolish.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Above is another thread about a joke made about tagging Obama. Some of the same folks on that thread are on this one. Obama? Shocked that they could even joke about it. Palin? Awww, lighten up, it's a joke!

Hypocrisy, thy name is liberal.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

People are hypocrites because of the script they follow?

I don't get it. The "elites" all follow a script. Some of it is overtly planned, some of it is being manipulated into a response.

Among us "commoners", people just simply try to emulate the behaviors and actions of those they admire. Among the youth, it is musicians and pop culture icons. Among adults, it is political figures.

Thus, some folks thing Olberman is the shiz. Then some think Rush is. Very few take the opportunity to look behind the Wizards curtain, even though it is standing wide open for all to see.

Simply open your eyes.

Franklin was asked after the second congress, "What sort of government have you bequeathed us?" His response, "A republic, if you can keep it." I don't think we can keep it because humans are far too predictable, and far to easy to manipulate. It takes effort to disillusion ones self. Not many folks, among the lazy cows of The People, care to exert the energy.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is if she gets elected...except that she might be a little easier to pull the puppet strings with ...and she would be entertaining to those who do it.

I really hope she doesn't run,for the sake of her family. They have all been made a public mockery of already , and though she isn't the brightest candidate, I really don't think she is evil and corrupt , and she would just be putty in the hands of those that were.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
**Comedian** Christopher Titus. Hope this clears things up.

Murder is not funny.

FAIL.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Seems like some historical experts would disagree with you:

In fact, Revere’s own account of the ride in a 1798 letter seems to back up Palin’s claim.

www.bostonherald.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

People are hypocrites because they apply different standards to similar issues.
Joke about killing Obama? The horror, the horror.
Joke about killing Palin? Funny.

I tend to see things through conservative-tinted glasses. But I try to be as fair and apply the same standards to each and everyone. This thread is a beautiful example of those that have their prejudices of Palin color their opinions. Double standard appears to be the theme as indicated by the two threads I dug up on ATS.
Regards,

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
And I really thought we were over the "crosshairs" thing- but just to show that Liberals have done the same thing:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yeo Beez, Romney and most of the others are so establishment. Only Palin and Paul are not establishment. Well both Pauls. But Rand isnt running. I would love to see Sarah ahake up the status quo. She proved that even after they ran her out of her governorship with those nutty lawsuits, she came out on top of the heap.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well TPTB tried to get rid of Reagan because he had too big of a heart and wasn't cooperating with their plans, but somehow miraculously he lived through it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I personaly am waiting for all the lefties who said if GW Bush got reelected they would leave the country.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So, which divisions do you choose to participate in, besides the false political dichotomy?

And even if we are to play the political game for kicks, what do conservatives have to gain by legitimizing all the claims of "Palin is the best GOP hope for 2012"? That hurts your party by creating an appearance of incompetance. Whether she is competent or not is irrelevant..perception is reality.

Let people say what they want about Palin. Then you can just say, "Yeah, she is an idiot". It will strengthen your parties chances of winning in 2012.

Oh...but the script is written, and the GOP may not be slated to win. Maybe that is why Palin is there...to discredit any GOP movement, and water down the conservative votes?

Like I said, sometimes situations are manipulated, solely because human behavior is so easy to predict. We like to go through life on an intellectual autopilot. Mostly due to the need of the ego, both individually and collectively.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

While I don't advocate the murder of Sarah Palin very much, I do advocate the taking of a big dump directly into her mouth. It would at least prevent her from spewing idiocy for a few minutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join