It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the aliens are here to salvage the human race as the world ends

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Originally posted by Hefficide

I always find it amusing that, according to anecdote, aliens, upon arriving, invariably make a beeline for Washington DC. They don't seek out, say the Pope, or the Dali Lama - or even Hu Jintao, who probably has just as much, or more power, than the folks in DC.

So I'm left to ponder two possibilities...

Either aliens happen to bear the qualities of a uniquely American mindset.... or
All aliens are corrupt lawyers who gravitate to Washington for the same reasons all of our own corrupt lawyers do.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Aliensun because: The system is malfunctioning. This regular screen came up without me having made a reply to this poster.

What is that old saying? He who has the gold makes the rules? Like it or not, for better or worse (as in a bad marriage) the US is the police force of the world. It is one of the best governments of the world today (I know, I know, I hear you bitchin'). It has the political power and feet on the ground that get things done with some degree of stability. An arsenal full of nuke weapons helps insure that leadership role.

Forward thinkers can see without a doubt that the UN must be made strong enough to fully take over that role and thus, enlist every country in the world to bring about a just, world-wide society. That, my friends is the goal of the ETs, the New World Order. Until that can be fully implemented, the US will take that responsibility.

I'll leave you with this: If the US did not keep the world more or less stable (and I don't condone the two existing wars at all) then who else would or could do it the world over? The situation is no different than during the crucial times of WWII. If the US didn't jump in to save the butts of other countries and peoples, the world would be in one Hell of a miss today. The US is far, far from perfect in every regard, but no other nation can do the job that needs to be done. The proof is in our history and current capabilities.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
i get a chuckle out of people that always need proof. people who have faith in a god they cant see, feel or hear dont need proof, they only need believe. well believe me when i tell you the aliens are here and that all hells going to breaking out real soon. how soon do you ask? sooner than your going to want it to be, i assure you.

all this became abundantly clear to me just as it did with the children of Fatima.

a little blue bird whispered in my ear.

somethings you just know...............FACT

and unkle sammy aint tellin:/

faith is the lazy persons excuse for having no explanation or proof of something.

cant prove god? just have faith...cant prove aliens are here and have no logical explanation for your OP...just have faith.

im sorry i choose logic and explanation over faith and belief

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

China - could probably do a better job if they managed to get their spiritual gifts/religion and rights in check ...one day they will rein supreme in the world, but without the nukes and intimidations the US imposes on other countries. Like it or not, it's bound to happen.
As far as the aliens, I'm glad they're on our side and helping us out...but where does God come into play if the aliens are the ones that help us?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm not quite sure why the OP is being hounded for "proof" and "sources"......last time I looked this thread was in the Skunk Works, which I believe is specifically intended for "outlandish and speculative" topics.

I personally think it's an interesting story......I don't believe it........but it's interesting........and it's posted in a polite fashion in the correct forum

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Personally, given images and videos of the gargantuan size (Earth sized) of the multiple ships in orbit around the sun, i think there would probably be enough room for everyone.

Sending dozens of planet sized rescue ships for only a hundred thousand or so people, is a bit of a waste really!

hi, what do you mean by this? are you saying the ships are waiting at the sun for some looming earth disaster? Is this related to the recent reports of objects around the sun? I'd like to know more about this!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

It cracks me up to read this type of post. Everyone seems to need to profess some type of belief whether or not it is backed up by reality. Not saying any of it is true, I just choose to not subscribe to any theory.

The part that gets me is where the 144,000 and their destiny to be salvaged is mentioned. This is an obvious spin on christianity's "Rapture", something that was invented and not really backed up by reality.

I don't believe in anything. I fantasize that things will happen and then let fantasy go. Time to pay attention to the reality we live in.

Peace

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
The part that gets me is where the 144,000 and their destiny to be salvaged is mentioned. This is an obvious spin on christianity's "Rapture", something that was invented and not really backed up by reality.

The classic part is the Rapture isn't even mentioned in the bible. It's a fabrication perpetuated over the centuries and just accepted by the 'faithful' at face value.

IRM

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Actually the rapture is in the bible. It wasn't called that but here is how it's described. In two parts.

Matthew 24
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 7
The 144,000 are chosen.

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

If you look at those prophesies that is exactly how they are supposed to mesh together. Same event different viewpoints. And then Matthew 24 gives away the precursor event the marks when it's about to happen. Look at the remark about the carcass. And then the other remark in Matthew 24 about the abomination of desolation. Because if you look at the prophecy of Daniel 8 you find something interesting.

A carcass.

According to Daniel 8 the events that lead up to this rapture are 2 countries are conqured in the middle east followed by the fall of the nation of Persia. Which is today's Iran.

And that would also mean that this is the event holding things up.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Somewhere there is a hourglass and the last couple of sand grains are trying to stay out of the drain.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
What would be better is if the Aliens took up with them 144,000 leaders, bankers, and defense contracters.

Then the whole world could finally get the chance to live in peace that it has needed for thousands of years.

Yeah, I think the Aliens have got it all backwards.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
I'm not quite sure why the OP is being hounded for "proof" and "sources"......last time I looked this thread was in the Skunk Works, which I believe is specifically intended for "outlandish and speculative" topics.

I personally think it's an interesting story......I don't believe it........but it's interesting........and it's posted in a polite fashion in the correct forum

because hes stating what he says as fact and the truth...which without proof is obsurd.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I always find it amusing that, according to anecdote, aliens, upon arriving, invariably make a beeline for Washington DC. They don't seek out, say the Pope, or the Dali Lama - or even Hu Jintao, who probably has just as much, or more power, than the folks in DC.

So I'm left to ponder two possibilities...

Either aliens happen to bear the qualities of a uniquely American mindset.... or
All aliens are corrupt lawyers who gravitate to Washington for the same reasons all of our own corrupt lawyers do.

Bingo!

You've cracked the case - Aliens are really a bunch of lobbies trying to get their crappy "UFO Initiatives" funded...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What are the criteria for being saved? I would assume that if the governments are involved, rest assured that NONE of us are going to be saved. That 144,000 has been locked up with fat crooked pedophiles, rapists, thieves and their families... the sort of people that totally deserve saving

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There are now I believe, millions people with many more yet to come, who are expecting a major event that will alter the course of mankind to take place in December of year 2012. It is my personal belief that the date simply means the end of the Mayan calendar, and nothing else. On the other hand however, with so many folk the world over expecting some extraordinary event to take place, TPTB may well take advantage of this to create a false flag operation (alien invasion?) that will result in bringing all countries together in order to repel the "invaders". By the time it's over it will be too late, as by then a New World Order will have been firmly established.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

What if it's a trick to enslave us? What if that's what they want is for us to consider them our saviors, we ride in their spaceship with them and enjoy the stars on the way to the slaughter house? I DO NOT want aliens to come save us or me. I want us to do it ourselves like big boys, and I want to be here when the Earth changes to the stage, not off on some ship because it was to hard for me to deal with life on Earth(which it's not)...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What the declassified documents reveal is that the US government (and many others) were aware even in the 1940s that the UFOs were some type of technology far advanced over anything on earth, and that they were being investigated thoroughly. That's in the public record now and anyone can look these up.

Just do a Google search on UFO documents and they are all over the place, like these:

Sometimes there are even secret or top secret documents that mention crashed saucers, bodies and technology recovered, the cover up and debunking campaign, to try to make the media and public ignore or ridicule the issue. We have tons of eyewitness testimony about that, as well, and I don't believe all these people are 100% crazy or 100% liars and con artists. It would be easier if they all were, but I don't think that's the case.

UFO researchers have established all this beyond reasonable doubt thanks to many years of research in many countries, and anyone who is still skeptical should first look through all these declassified documents and eyewitness reports before simply brushing the whole subject off as nothing but imagination, hoaxes, crazies, and lights in the sky.

Of course, the Above Top Secret issues are where the aliens come from, how many different factions are here, what their agenda is an so on.

Michael Salla and others have stated that 50-100 different ET civilizations have been visiting earth, and that there are different factions with a variety of agendas among them. Other witnesses have made similar statements over the years. We also know that there are always factions within the elites on this planet, as well, some favoring disclosure and others secrecy.

I don't think we are dealing with a monolithic situation here, with just one group of aliens interracting with a single, unified power elite on earth. I believe the situation is a lot messier than that.

And then there are all those Disclosure Project witnesses who talk about the same things:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Timothy Good's books are also very useful on this subject, since he has cultivated many high-level sources over the years.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

i get a chuckle out of people that always need proof. people who have faith in a god they cant see, feel or hear dont need proof, they only need believe. well believe me when i tell you the aliens are here and that all hells going to breaking out real soon. how soon do you ask? sooner than your going to want it to be, i assure you.

all this became abundantly clear to me just as it did with the children of Fatima.

a little blue bird whispered in my ear.

somethings you just know...............FACT

and unkle sammy aint tellin:/

faith is the lazy persons excuse for having no explanation or proof of something.

cant prove god? just have faith...cant prove aliens are here and have no logical explanation for your OP...just have faith.

im sorry i choose logic and explanation over faith and belief

faith was being used as a metaphor

edit on 22-9-2010 by aliengenes because: none

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

Originally posted by Argyll

because hes stating what he says as fact and the truth...which without proof is obsurd.

So what sort of topics do you think should be posted in the Skunk Works?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

faith was being used as a metaphor

A metaphor for what exactly?

IRM

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I know you don't "need" any reassurance aliengenes, but just wanted to let you know that there is someone
else in here that understands exactly what you are trying to convey. I actually had a thread/discussion on the a very large poker forum and it followed the eb and flow to the tee of how this one is going. People are waking up its just taking longer than we would like. Patience is a virtue...no matter how much I "very strongly dislike" waiting

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join