It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the aliens are here to salvage the human race as the world ends

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by aliengenes
i think for most open minded people, they are having a greater sense of the things that are going on around them, they are becoming more in tune with the cosmos and the world around them,and they can feel that something horrible is coming.

Outstanding... that video should be required viewing for all ATS members....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Thanks this is actually reassuring that the aliens will save some so in a form humans may restart. I have always felt I was born in another age mentally and hope I was picked just as all truly do deep inside. "even if just to save there necks" But to start all over and work for that days food daily, that would be amazing.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
well if the Sumerian myths about Gods who used to live among Humanity can be believed in this matter , some of Them hated us and some of them loved us

just like some people love animals and go out of their way to rescue them and some people like to be the ones who caused the need for rescue in the first place

I have come to realize that not all of the ETs hate us and some of them actually love us,yes I was as surprised by this as can be . I also figured out that 'THEY' may be technologically advanced but they don't seem more emotionally or spiritually advanced than us so I won't be worshiping any any time soon

apparently except for the science they are just like us which is why I don't trust them

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i can understand why most people cant fathom the existence of aliens and ufos. to never have seen a ufo then hear people share their experiences just sounds insane when everything you've learned in your life is opposite in belief and rationale.
throughout my life ive been witness to many of them, even to have been followed by them, and absolutely been observed by them, just as everyone one else on this planet. its not like they're never around. they're always around hangin out in the infrared. keeping a watchful eye and documenting infant man through his trials and tribulations.

it is unfortunate that we are not closer with them to fully comprehend our place in the universe and their position in all of it, but i suppose its for the best, otherwise we would know everything and life wouldn't be a mystery any longer. there would be nothing to achieve or look forwards to.

if you just spend less time opposing the idea and seriously take the time to watch the sky's at night or even in the day, you will get a glimpse of a ufo. something in the sky that is unconventional and then you'll understand that we are not alone and proof will no longer be needed to sway your opinion and maybe just maybe you will live long enough that the truth will surface and make you feel more comfortable about what you spent your life shunning and attempting to debunk

ufos and aliens are real, whether you like it or not they're never going away and there is nothing you can do about it other than ignore the thought of their existence and focus your energy elseware.

personally i love it, its against everything our enslavers would want us or have us believe, because it takes the power away from them

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

i think for most open minded people, they are having a greater sense of the things that are going on around them, they are becoming more in tune with the cosmos and the world around them,and they can feel that something horrible is coming.

Outstanding... that video should be required viewing for all ATS members....

lol. this video reminds me of Mr. Feisal Abdul Rauf's catch 22 exercise in brain washing

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

i can understand why most people cant fathom the existence of aliens and ufos. to never have seen a ufo then hear people share their experiences just sounds insane when everything you've learned in your life is opposite in belief and rationale.
throughout my life ive been witness to many of them, even to have been followed by them, and absolutely been observed by them, just as everyone one else on this planet. its not like they're never around. they're always around hangin out in the infrared. keeping a watchful eye and documenting infant man through his trials and tribulations.

it is unfortunate that we are not closer with them to fully comprehend our place in the universe and their position in all of it, but i suppose its for the best, otherwise we would know everything and life wouldn't be a mystery any longer. there would be nothing to achieve or look forwards to.

if you just spend less time opposing the idea and seriously take the time to watch the sky's at night or even in the day, you will get a glimpse of a ufo. something in the sky that is unconventional and then you'll understand that we are not alone and proof will no longer be needed to sway your opinion and maybe just maybe you will live long enough that the truth will surface and make you feel more comfortable about what you spent your life shunning and attempting to debunk

ufos and aliens are real, whether you like it or not they're never going away and there is nothing you can do about it other than ignore the thought of their existence and focus your energy elseware.

personally i love it, its against everything our enslavers would want us or have us believe, because it takes the power away from them

This is not the point...your seriously not getting it, are you.

This isn't a thread debating UFOs and ETs, its nowhere close...hell, several people here rolling their eyes are believers.

You have stated that aliens are coming matter of factly, to harvest people for salvation matter of factly, because we are going to destroy ourselves or some catastrophic aspect is about to happen.

See, your not just discussing the unproven aspects of aliens and how you have come to conclude they are probably real based on watching the skys and reading the bible...you have bypassed that.

Its akin to me stating that a ghost of incredible strength is about to pop out of new york and eat the population...and anyone whom disagrees is disagreeing because they cannot fathom ghosts...
the issue may not be anything about the concept of ghosts...but all the rest is simply nonsense...right now, the debate is..are they real, lets get evidence..

nevermind, you truely do not understand the issue here.

incidently, the aliens are here not to save us, but rather they are here to harvest our brains for consumption on 2012...if you disbelieve everything I have said here, then clearly you simply dont believe in aliens.

see the issue yet? (probably not)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

This is not the point...your seriously not getting it, are you.

This isn't a thread debating UFOs and ETs, its nowhere close...hell, several people here rolling their eyes are believers.

You have stated that aliens are coming matter of factly, to harvest people for salvation matter of factly, because we are going to destroy ourselves or some catastrophic aspect is about to happen.

See, your not just discussing the unproven aspects of aliens and how you have come to conclude they are probably real based on watching the skys and reading the bible...you have bypassed that.

Its akin to me stating that a ghost of incredible strength is about to pop out of new york and eat the population...and anyone whom disagrees is disagreeing because they cannot fathom ghosts...
the issue may not be anything about the concept of ghosts...but all the rest is simply nonsense...right now, the debate is..are they real, lets get evidence..

nevermind, you truely do not understand the issue here.

incidently, the aliens are here not to save us, but rather they are here to harvest our brains for consumption on 2012...if you disbelieve everything I have said here, then clearly you simply dont believe in aliens.

see the issue yet? (probably not)

i love how you're the only one in this thread i'm talking to. maybe i should call you by name from now on when i speak since you always seem to want to be the center of attention....lol

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I think most have abandoned this thread for the tripe it is.

I think I also will take that advice...I was attempting to have you see rationale through highlighting the issues clearly, but clearly you do not desire critical thinking or understanding..

enjoy the fish.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Exactly SaturnFX! Case in point... myself for instance. I believe in UFO's/Aliens and have had an incredible up close sighting. I have no problem with the concept of ET. However, I know crap when i see it!

I am considered a sceptic on ATS but it's actually people I'm sceptical of, not the phenomena. The Op is a great example of why I'm this way.

IRM

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

a little blue bird whispered in my ear.
The whisper never fails...
2nd

edit on 21/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I think most have abandoned this thread for the tripe it is.

I think I also will take that advice...I was attempting to have you see rationale through highlighting the issues clearly, but clearly you do not desire critical thinking or understanding..

enjoy the fish.

everything is tripe to you because you desire conformation of your superiority over everyone elses intellect
you're not all that SORRY:/

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have a question for the Op...
If these folks, ending with Revelations 7 verse 8:

4Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.
5From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben 12,000, from the tribe of Gad 12,000, 6from the tribe of Asher 12,000, from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000, from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000, 7from the tribe of Simeon 12,000, from the tribe of Levi 12,000, from the tribe of Issachar 12,000, 8from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000, from the tribe of Joseph 12,000, from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

Are to be the only people saved, then who are these folks who are right behind them in verse 9:

9After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Here is who the bible claims they are:

And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have wshed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15Therefore, "they are before the throne of God and serve him day and night in his temple

That’s all the Christians coming from the tribulation…
That’s a lot more the simply 144K!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have a question for the Op...
If these folks, ending with Revelations 7 verse 8:

4Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.
5From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben 12,000, from the tribe of Gad 12,000, 6from the tribe of Asher 12,000, from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000, from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000, 7from the tribe of Simeon 12,000, from the tribe of Levi 12,000, from the tribe of Issachar 12,000, 8from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000, from the tribe of Joseph 12,000, from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

Are to be the only people saved, then who are these folks who are right behind them in verse 9:

9After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Here is who the bible claims they are:

And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have wshed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15Therefore, "they are before the throne of God and serve him day and night in his temple

That’s all the Christians coming from the tribulation…
That’s a lot more the simply 144K!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

everyone else is dead, they serve the lord.

the 144,000 are the gene pool

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if those 144,000 are atheists or otherwise non-religious. What alien in their right mind would save a bunch of fanatics? If I were an alien, I'd choose the people who actually gave a damn about life, and less about their choice of book (or the choices of others). Last thing the universe needs is another planet filled with ignorant nut-jobs. No offense. =P

edit on 21-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
If this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if those 144,000 are atheists or otherwise non-religious. What alien in their right mind would save a bunch of fanatics? If I were an alien, I'd choose the people who actually gave a damn about life, and less about their book. Last thing the universe needs is another planet filled with nut-jobs. No offense. =P

oh i would have to say the 144,000 will be innocent children, i really cannot see them having to deal with problematic adults

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenesoh i would have to say the 144,000 will be innocent children, i really cannot see them having to deal with problematic adults

Actually, that makes even more sense.

Last thing the universe needs is another planet filled with the bias of thousands of years of hand-me-down thinking and personal opinions. Oddly, this idea makes me feel good in some weird way (*evil laugh*). I'm perfectly content with 144,000 kids being spared the mayhem the adults potentially bring upon themselves in the coming years. Too bad they couldn't take them all, or maybe they will. What if we're missing a couple extra zeroes on that number? Personally, I find the concept absurd, but if it's not, we are definitely so naive to assume that children wouldn't be the ONLY "chosen ones"; whether they are chosen by extraterrestials or some supreme higher power.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
OP, how exactly did you find out they would be coming to harvest 144,000 of us? I was always told they would be coming to "train" 144,000 to guard all areas of the Earth with divine power. How are all of these different theories being made up?

Any other evidence of your claim I should know of?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkeligos
OP, how exactly did you find out they would be coming to harvest 144,000 of us? I was always told they would be coming to "train" 144,000 to guard all areas of the Earth with divine power. How are all of these different theories being made up?

Any other evidence of your claim I should know of?

there is nothing divine, you've been misinformed. the true bible message is only 144,000 will be saved and the rest will die a horrible death as the earth comes to an end.

just think, noah only saved a few friends and family. at least this time around they will have more to quickly start over

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I always find it amusing that, according to anecdote, aliens, upon arriving, invariably make a beeline for Washington DC. They don't seek out, say the Pope, or the Dali Lama - or even Hu Jintao, who probably has just as much, or more power, than the folks in DC.

So I'm left to ponder two possibilities...

Either aliens happen to bear the qualities of a uniquely American mindset.... or
All aliens are corrupt lawyers who gravitate to Washington for the same reasons all of our own corrupt lawyers do.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Aliensun because: The system is malfunctioning. This regular screen came up without me having made a reply to this poster.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I JUST #ING HATE PEOPLE who act like their believe would be knowledge. They are the ones that put the whole world into chaos.

And the one that made this thread is like that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join