It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the aliens are here to salvage the human race as the world ends

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
the government insiders have known about this since the aliens came to washington in the 50's.
this is why the government has always denied their existence, even though most of us know for a fact they exist.
when the truth finally surfaces that only a select few will be saved, the rest of the planets inhabitants will unleash a living hell and world war 3 will ensue to quickly silence the agony and fear of our up and coming doom.

this isnt the only time this has happened and this isnt the only planet its happened on either.
its what aliens do. they watch over hostile planetary environments and their inhabitants, and come to their rescue to salvage stock for its replacement. just as the 1000 year old noah salvaged us before.

the bible was written in such a way as to not frighten the inhabitants and keep their focuss on a loving god that would save them so they may live forever in his heaven.

now that you know the truth about the alien agenda, how does this make you feel?

will you be one of the 144,000 from one of the 12 tribes? or have they already been selected and removed?

discuss

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
How does it make me feel now that I know this? This has always been my hypothesis, I believe something major will indeed happen around 2012, and if that event isn't a positive event, I always knew the Aliens would be saving people...but how did you get an exact number, I just can't believe you know something like that...but I'll humor you...how are they going to choose these people and where will they be taken? Will the Earth be repaired during their life time for them return?

But back to the initial question, I don't really care if I'm picked or not, one way or another it just means my inevitable parting with this Earth will take place, and it'll be about damn time. Sure, it would be great to be picked, but I would probably also have fun as the world went into anarchy, I'm just that type of person...however, I doubt WWIII would take place, seems really illogical if you ask me.

edit on 21/9/10 by CHA0S because: grammar

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Dear aliengenes

Years ago now when I started to think about these things.

I had something that nagged me.

Why such a secret?????????????????????

Then I remembered a program from a book called Alternative 3, look it up it is your idea to a tee.

It all fell into place for me right then.

If we are right we will see soon.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
now that you know the truth about the alien agenda, how does this make you feel?

Your OP is more along the lines of a statement than of a revelation. Care to explain what makes you believe this explains the alien agenda? Do you have any sources of informaion that this is based upon?. While I do beleive there is a 'conspiracy' of silence, I'm having trouble connecting the dots from your OP.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Most of us know "for a fact"? Where's your positive proof?

But I am interested to hear what others think about your theory.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I always find it amusing that, according to anecdote, aliens, upon arriving, invariably make a beeline for Washington DC. They don't seek out, say the Pope, or the Dali Lama - or even Hu Jintao, who probably has just as much, or more power, than the folks in DC.

So I'm left to ponder two possibilities...

Either aliens happen to bear the qualities of a uniquely American mindset.... or
All aliens are corrupt lawyers who gravitate to Washington for the same reasons all of our own corrupt lawyers do.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

even though most of us know for a fact they exist.

And how is it that you know they are here for a FACT? Have you seen any evidence outside of blurry images of aerial objects? When was the last time you saw actual peer reviewed papers on alien biology? Or is your source mere pseudoscientific speculation blended with a mistrust of government so strong that you immediately assume the exact opposite of everything they say? And along that same line is it the complete LACK of evidence of alien visitation that makes you so sure they are here?

its what aliens do.

Is it now? And you would be an expert on what aliens do how? Seeing as how our species has been here for 200,000 years with little or no sign of these aliens - and certainly no concrete evidence of their presence - that people might be more hesitant when making broad sweeping claims about their intentions and also about how these aliens have dealt with other planets in the past.

just as the 1000 year old noah salvaged us before.

You are aware that was a story about a boat written by ancient primitives right? Flood myths are quite common, this is because early civilization needed a nearby water source and when said water source inevitably flooded it often uprooted entire communities. Stories of these sorts of local regional floods tend to get exaggerated - this is what happened with Noah. The idea that Noah's Ark was a spaceship is almost as over-the-top as the story of Noah's Ark itself.

So what's more likely - an exaggerated legend about a real flood or a giant spaceship? For all intents and purposes the giant spaceship theory is no more valid than the idea that the Flood actually was Global and supernatural in origin - they are both sans evidence.

It makes me feel like someone is trying to shovel sci-fi speculation as the "true alien agenda" and is failing miserably.

discuss

Statements and claims like those made in your OP are what turn people off to the possibility of alien visitation and the search for evidence thereof. Linking ancient religion with wild speculation doesn't even count as pseudoscience because it isn't even pretending to be science. How are we ever going to find the truth about UFOs if we have people parading complete fiction as if it were fact?

reply to post by Hefficide

Pretty sure the Washington D.C. thing comes from The Day the Earth Stood Still, its an American movie and at the time the other major super-power was Russia so there was no way that was going to be where the aliens would land.

Just remember Klaatu Barada Nik... necktie, nickel, noodle... definitely an n word

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48c345ccac88.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 21-9-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: Okay maybe I didn't say every little syllable

edit on 21-9-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: I'm batman

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I always find it amusing that, according to anecdote, aliens, upon arriving, invariably make a beeline for Washington DC. They don't seek out, say the Pope, or the Dali Lama - or even Hu Jintao, who probably has just as much, or more power, than the folks in DC.

So I'm left to ponder two possibilities...

Either aliens happen to bear the qualities of a uniquely American mindset.... or
All aliens are corrupt lawyers who gravitate to Washington for the same reasons all of our own corrupt lawyers do.

I like the way you think!

Here, have a star!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Why do you worry anyway, we all die sooner or later, I don't want to kill my self, life is nice, but if it comes it comes, what can we do about it anyway ?
At least not care at all about it, why should we if it's a hipocracy, a game. I would give my 2 cents if it was something more than a game, worth it. If it's a sharade then what is it worth ? I can see control and I don't want to become a walking zombie, that is not living. the 140.000 that you hear about are the ones that came here. The fallen ones, not the ones that should be saved or something. 140.000 walking zombies. It's a fixed number because they are the ones that came here and mixed things up, mixed us. Too bad for humanity, they just like to listen to books that tell them how to live, altho I would not blame anyone, everybody is asleep inside, they don't notice it.

Also don't blame it on god, god just creates stuff, planets, life etc and gives it balance then they come and modify it. Ohh well if there is something after this life I'll be glad, maybe I get to chose a better spot in the universe, if nothing remains here.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

If aliens have been watching us for centuries, and the are compassionate and intelligent,

then the first places they should destroy should be anywhere with poloticians, world leaders, monarchy and military heads..

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
These types of threads are never backed up with reliable sources or any proof. It's all hearsay. When pressed for evidence, the lack thereof is conveniently blamed upon cover-ups. It's intellectually lazy and somewhat cowardly to base all your arguments on unfalsifiables. It's also analogous to a faith argument which is reinforced by the reinterpretation or retrofitting of biblical folklore to fit the new alien agenda.

All in all, the Op is sadly lacking in substance as is often the case in threads such as this. There really is nothing to be debated here. Their minds are made up and no combination of words will have them see otherwise. It's gonna happen!... of course, until it doesn't happen and they move onto the next fad, hoping that no one in the community remembers their lacklustre track record.

IRM

edit on 21/9/10 by InfaRedMan because: typos n stuff!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

The 144 thousand are Atlante-ans and Lemurian's returned to earth incarnated as humans.
They are not being taken anywhere but are sent here to guide human progression into the light.
Salvation will be for all who recognize it, accept it.... and go.

Everything up until this has been a primer.
So you would know what to expect.
So you can follow your instincts to make life
and soul saving decisions
in an educated, informed manner.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

could be
should be
would be ...

... Will be

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

You got things mixed up, atlantis and lemuria are two different things.
Atlantis was the cause to all of this, all that crap, witchcraft, dna tweaking happened there.
The people that you see in office now are part of the atlantis bond.
It's why you have the north atlantic Nato, or other organisations. Sorry to say atlantis was the problem where it all started. On the other side of the pacific starts Russia and eastern europe, the other side. Migration happened when there was still an ice cap, and as a result north america got populated with natives that came from siberia, eschimos. We were all some sort of apes more advanced, then they landed and formed atlantis and from atlantis it spread, people got mixed, bonded. Mixing of the population was the goal, to state in the end we are all the same anyway now. Can you imagine how much suffering the crussades caused on the natives, the conquest of north america, africa, just too much. The beasts are the monkeys, and they are here to "educate us" by force.
Us there is no us, or what is left of us. The goal in the end is for this walking robot, the zombie.

There are many possibilities, we can be a food source, we are many. It is a food source, energy.
I would not be too pure, like a lamb, a food source. Pure like chicken something that eats grass, vegan.
I am a vegetarian but I smoke, and drink chemicals.
My blood shall be like poison ivy.
I would say don't trust a fake smile, with a fake face telling you it's here to give you bliss.

edit on 21-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

If aliens are already here, they are here to defend us.

Someone needs to release the rest of the scrolls that were used to create the bible- to the word.

Incidentally, I won't one of the 144,000 because I smoke cigarettes. Grrrrrr

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

It's a fixed number because it's their kind, they could be smoking, raping and it would still be the 140.000
You could be a saint and still not be saved because the numbers are fixed. They are fixed because it's a kind, a sort, in the blood, if you don;t have the blood then you are not going. Are you santa ? 140.000 santa's. If you wear a red robe you too can be saved maybe. If not don;t worry about it, it means you are not a zombie.
If you wish to become on, head on for meditation of brainwashing and become hollow. Then you too can rape, kill and then even smile because you won't feel bad about it, because you are empty on the inside.

edit on 21-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
i get a chuckle out of people that always need proof. people who have faith in a god they cant see, feel or hear dont need proof, they only need believe. well believe me when i tell you the aliens are here and that all hells going to breaking out real soon. how soon do you ask? sooner than your going to want it to be, i assure you.

all this became abundantly clear to me just as it did with the children of Fatima.

a little blue bird whispered in my ear.

somethings you just know...............FACT

and unkle sammy aint tellin:/

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I dont know where I fit in but atleast some made it. Life is hard. This thread hurts. Good thread OP I feel for the many.
Thanks for the reminder S&F for your efforts and GOD BLESS.

edit on 9/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I must commend you on your labours to prove absolutely everything I said in my previous post correct!

IRM

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
i get a chuckle out of people that always need proof. people who have faith in a god they cant see, feel or hear dont need proof, they only need believe. well believe me when i tell you the aliens are here and that all hells going to breaking out real soon. how soon do you ask? sooner than your going to want it to be, i assure you.

all this became abundantly clear to me just as it did with the children of Fatima.

a little blue bird whispered in my ear.

somethings you just know...............FACT

and unkle sammy aint tellin:/

Sometimes, what one person believes to be fact, may not be everyone elses fact. That is like saying, your reality HAS to be our reality also. You say it`s fact, so, why should people buy it as their fact?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join