It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook school shooting is '100% real' after claiming it was a hoax

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Exactly. As much as I dispise mass murderers there where way too many questions left unanswered. Just start with the fact the school was closed for years and all of a sudden, a massacre.
a reply to: igloo

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
Show us ONE death certificate. Just one.
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

Show me the death certificate of your family member.

What a weird question.
edit on 2-9-2022 by ExiledSpirit777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Jones may not have had the opinion he had if the authorities were not covering up and hiding videos and similar things. Most everyone knew that Uvalde was shananagins but in this case the media at large eventually got behind the questions and forced evidence out. Come to find out all the shananagins were because the cops were covering their cowardice and ineptitude. Most likely the same thing happened in sandy hook and probably 911.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking questions. Even if it’s a dumb one. Alex sees a lot of things others don’t and he has legit connections. He knew about Epstein and the island before anyone ever heard of him. Someone told Alex where to look. His hit percentage is way better than the main stream and he is shooting shots from Steph Curry range and not taking layups like the main stream. Watch some of the interviews with Alex where Joe Rogan looks up everything he says and it was all there.

Keep up the good work Alex. God bless.

This is just disgusting. If your kid or your parent or spouse was killed you wouldn't think like this. This is so out of touch with reality it would be embarrassing to have this train of thought and to be this kind of person. Shame on you.

Nazis have the real shame. If someone lies to me a hundred times and tells the truth once it’s not my fault I don’t believe them.

I will be shocked if Jones pays a penny out of pocket.

Someone kills my son I’m not listening to Alex Jones or suing a gun manufacturer. But then again I may have killed those cowards in uvalde that did what they did.

Should Epstein have been able to sue Jones for 45 million 15 plus years ago? Or Clinton? You support pedos I see. The government wont let you see the black book but I’m supposed to believe what they say without question?

Shame on you.

Shame on me? The ****? I'm the one saying the sandy hook MASSACRE wasnt a hoax. REAL kids died. REAL people died. Shame on YOU.

And people should be allowed to question the narrative. If you are trying to put something on me it’s because your arguments are crap and you are projecting falsehoods I never said in hopes of changing the discussion. Should we have accepted the original narrative at uvalde? You would say no. So it’s not questioning the narrative you disagree with. It’s just who is allowed to question it. Make no mistake that is what you are doing. You believe that only certain sanctioned individuals are allowed to ask questions or to tell the truth as you see it. This time they are not wearing arm bands or sporting swatikas. But it’s the same and you are supporting it. You are taking the wrong side in what will eventually become a shooting war. And I don’t necessarily mean a side that wins but the side god is on.

Thinking a f***ing massacre of kids and adults was a hoax just shows me that is a person I want very very far away from me. I don't think they are capable of being intelligent by my standards and I think they are a harm to others who fall into the same category as them of being stupid. This world is getting stupider and stupider.

This is why I'm not a conspiracy theorist anymore. Freaking full of nutty people. You should never ask questions about this event. Ever. Here's why? Those who do are too stupid to understand what it would be like if it was their kid who got killed. Too stupid.

The deaths could both be real, and the video could be hoax. The two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Maybe none of the grieving parents were giving the right result for the camera, so the reporter hired some actors to pretend to be reacting the way they wanted, for the desired impact on viewers.

So we get fabricated footage of a real event.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Oh FFS.

Actors?

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Suppose you're trying to report on a horrific tragedy, but all the parents are so traumatized they're just giving you blank stares. Depressed, but like they can't even process it.

You're aiming for a Pulitzer, but the parents are all rational and unemotional. The story, as you want it told. The story that will get the ratings, is simply not tell-able.

A hired actor can bridge a gap.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I agree with your opinion that the current state of the economy is concerning. It seems like the cost of living is rising faster than wages, and it's becoming increasingly difficult for people to make ends meet. It's especially concerning when you consider the fact that the cost of healthcare and other essential services is also on the rise. It's clear that something needs to be done to address this issue, and I hope that our government is taking steps to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join