It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook school shooting is '100% real' after claiming it was a hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
news.sky.com...

This was well overdue in my opinion...

He has caused so much pain to the families over this matter...

I like Jones, in a way, I admire his enthusiasm and charisma... But this went on for too long...

What are your opinions?

PA

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
-he "admitted" in court
-he's been right a ton more than he's been wrong
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
news.sky.com...

I like Jones, in a way, I admire his enthusiasm and charisma... But this went on for too long...

What are your opinions?

PA

Two things can be true at the same time. It could be real and also a hoax or conspiracy.

I find it frightening he is being dragged into court. Regardless if you think his position was tasteless or not, this seems like free speech is not allowed.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook school shooting is '100% real' after claiming it was a hoax

It isn't as though he had a real choice at this point in the trial.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Perhaps he was offered and accepted Sovereign status on this one little condition.

Maybe.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'd like to hear the actual recording of Jones calling it a hoax. I found he said very little about Sandy Hook, he avoided it quite a bit, not that I was ever a constant listener. But after it happened I was checking out every available source and he was not saying much about it. I think I remember his saying it could be a false flag, that's about it. These trials mean nothing but are intimidation shows with subsequent financial ruin. Any of us could be thrown in to this system for most trivial remarks.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

"Especially since I've met the parents. It's 100% real,"

Perhaps if he'd reached out to the parents sooner he wouldn't have caused them so much pain , he deserves everything that is coming to him Scumbag fantasist that he is.

Those who still believe his BS ... shame on you.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Shame on me then.
Parents of dead children don't smile and laugh mere days after losing them.
I don't see the truth about any of it.
The facts as presented are no way a coherent narrative.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Everyone grieves differently. How can you come to such a conclusion because some people were smiling and laughing?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

how many parents of murdered school children have you met in the days after a tragedy, just for clarification

I no when attending funerals that we are encouraged to smile and remember the positive things that a departed brought into our lives, I guess those parents could have been pleasantly reminiscing for that brief moment, or are you stating you were around them 24/7 in the immediate aftermath and they did nothing but laugh?
edit on 000000p3111America/Chicago804202248 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sandy Hook is a very real tragedy. But Adam Lanza had serious mental problems way before he ever hurt anyone at the elementary, but that doesn’t mean Alex is totally off the mark.

In much the same way many recent shooters where/are known to law enforcement often even in direct contact with agents prior and leading up to the shootings.

The real question is why are those who are charged with the stopping of these events always tied into their creation?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Welcome to the ccp
Frightening

There's enough sketchy stuff involved to question the narrative.
Not good.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Jones is a fearmonger vitamin seller.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Might be wrong, and it might be hurtful.
Well, it was wrong and very hurtful.

However, just like we don't ban guns because some people are bad - we shouldn't punish someone for free speech just because we don't like the words, or don't think they are accurate, or whatever.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
When the government has the power to legally lie to the American people, including staging events and covering up evidence with the help of secrecy programs and gag orders, why wouldn't they use those powers?

There used to be a video on YT of a senior white house press person giving a lecture to a class of students, explaining staged events and statecraft. She used the Boston bombing as an example, although she made it clear that she was not directly saying that the event was staged.

I remember SH and the BB happening around the same time. I spent a lot of time researching the BB and mostly left SH alone.

The biggest issue I had with BB was the following:

I never saw a convincing photo or video of either of the bothers carrying a backpack large enough to holding a pressure cooker, but we did see photos of people wearing matching "civilian uniforms", at least one of which did have a very large backpack. These individuals fit in with the fact that a practice operation, or something had been scheduled that day as well. I remember reports of men seen on rooftops as well.

A couple of days after the event, there was a live report that video footage had come forward showing someone placing a bag at one of the locations, then an arrest immediately followed, then a bomb threat to a building next to where the arrested person was held, and then we were told they had the wrong guy and "nothing to see here". That video was never released to the public or in the younger brother's court case.

I previously documented all this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I highly recommend watching the 4 minute surviving video in this linked thread.
I think the second video that is missing, was that of the statecraft lecture.

The other thing that really bothered me about the BB indicted, was that the FBI interviewed two associates of the older bother in Orlando, FL. After sending one the guys home, they claimed that that other associate grabbed a stick at some point and tried to use it violently. They claimed to have felt threatened enough to feel the need to shot and kill him.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I never questioned the Sandy Hook narrative and always thought AJ was way out of line

Until these last 5 or 6 years and watching them script so much fake news and lie about everything.

Now I have serious questions.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This also needs to be mentioned. This single conspiracy opened up the curtains to the wizard of Oz, unlike any other, because it likely reveals some of the hidden operations in play and the people behind them.

Alex Jones is very likely Bill Hicks, and there are implications to this if true, since Jones has been known as a sensationalist. It doesn't matter what truths you reveal, if you constantly act a fool and discredit yourself. I do give Jones credit for exposing Bohemian Grove and helping defend the Bundy ranch though.

Hicks and Jones:
Same home town (Austin Texas)
Same career in entertainment
Same producer and best friend (Kevin Booth)
Same production company for many years (Sacred Cow Productions)
Same mannerisms
Similar looks (I suspect plastic surgery took place in the 90's.)
Same tooth gab and snaggletooth
10 years after Hicks death, Jones wins the Bill Hicks Award (An inside joke amongst friend who still call Alex, Bill)
There's a video of Hicks playing Jones, basically finding his new character.
And, I suspect that project mockingbird or something similar may be in play as well. Most of you know about the concept of controlled opposition.

I remember searching for old photos of Alex and finding all these photshopped images of Alex's head on super buff bodies. YouTube videos about Hicks being Jones have been deleted, but I should have a link to one I'll share.

Imagine being Kevin Booth, and your best friend dies of cancer one day, but not to worry because a new best friend shows up, not too long after.

One of the biggest pieces of evidence is the age though. Who really beleves that Jones is only 49 years old?
edit on 4-8-2022 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Oh cool, the OP has a profile photo of Alex Jones and everything.
edit on 4-8-2022 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
news.sky.com...

What are your opinions?

PA

Two things can be true at the same time. It could be real and also a hoax or conspiracy.

I find it frightening he is being dragged into court. Regardless if you think his position was tasteless or not, this seems like free speech is not allowed.

Was watching as it went down, and too many things did not add up.

Yes it could very well be that kids died as they said, or something even worse went down and we were fed some bull.

Hey the twin towers fell down, but I never bought the story they put forward.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'd like to hear the actual recording of Jones calling it a hoax.

The court footage of him saying Sandy Hook was in fact 100% true was played on the national news last night.

What I found odd was his lawyers 'accidently' forwarded all of Jones' text messages- over 2,000- to the prosecution.

As a surviving parent I found the behavior of all the grieving parents.....odd....from the very beginning. When your heart and soul has just been ripped from your body not many are able to smile, let alone laugh and joke for a very long time to come. Not saying it didn't happen, just that there is much more to this event than meets the eye.

The LAST thing I would be doing is following crackpots and crying about their claims hurting my feelings. Why would anyone keep pouring salt into open wounds?

The main thing this case is about: proving we need strict government control over what can and cannot be said. Everything that happens in DC has an ulterior motive, IMO.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join