It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the aliens are here to salvage the human race as the world ends

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by aliengenes

On a more serious note,I have had some pretty vivid dreams,one is a reoccuring dream throughout my life I'm in a brightly sunlit room with a picture window and I walk to the window and see a huge tidal wave coming at me,this has been since I was a child(I grew up in michigan and never seen the ocean at that point)I now live across the street from the ocean(east coast).I just had that dream a few months ago as well. also had another dream that I look up at the sky and see two, what look to be ,small moons that shimmer on the outside of them,it seemed so real.I've had others that I won't get into now but my daughter has had these kind of dreams as well.I'm not sure whats going to happen but I believe something is definitely going on.

last year i had a day dream about standing at the doorway of my house and seeing the earth flowing like a tidal wave towards me as i looked at my children sitting behind me and said to them there was no place to run.

seems pretty clear that we're all coming into the light of enlightenment. wouldn't you say?

Sooooo, let me get this straight .

It should seem pretty clear to us because YOU had a dream about it ?? What do you think, your the Messiah ?

Sounds like your having a hard time seperating day-dreams and reality.

You think everyone should just take your word for it just because you had some dreams, or " visions" ??? Well guess what, ... alot of people have crazy visions, .... their called Schizophrenics.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I wanted to thank you on making the discussion of UFOs, extraterrestrials, and of the like a little more silly. .

your welcome the proof is all around you

Well, at least your not even attempting to deny purposefully destroying a subject.

proof...hmm...there may be a translation issue here...I tend to go with words by the definition...in this case

Definitions of proof on the Web:

any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something; "if you have any proof for what you say, now is the time to produce it"

What evidence are you discussing that would constitute proof? the proof around me proves we can make computers...fashion furniture, and that the sun is shining through my window...

"the proof is all around you" is a exceptionally meaningless statement.

I actually have a better question...why did you start this thread? Are you simply bored? If you were trying to "spread the word", why did you come so poorly equipt...did you think people would take your words simply as some sort of messiah's words?

Lets say for a half second, just for kicks, what you say is true...then clearly the only thing you are doing with the intent of this thread is to tease people and purposefully mislead them, making you a sadist. I wonder if the alien overlords that will be taking the 144k away for preservation will have room for a sadist child

what i'm attempting to do is to piss off the government while sharing their greatest secret

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
Absolutely nothing will happen in 2012. Just like Y-2k, just like 06/06/2006, just like all the other predicted apocalyptic non-events, Dec. 2012 will be another non-event. No aliens are coming to save us from ourselves, no divine intervention, no rapture, no Santa Claus, no Easter Bunny, and no Elvis.

Now that you know the truth, how does this make you feel? lol....

Have you paid attention to the world since Y2K really!!!!!!!!!!!!UM JUST SAYEN MY FRIEND THINGS CHANGED

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
Absolutely nothing will happen in 2012. Just like Y-2k, just like 06/06/2006, just like all the other predicted apocalyptic non-events, Dec. 2012 will be another non-event. No aliens are coming to save us from ourselves, no divine intervention, no rapture, no Santa Claus, no Easter Bunny, and no Elvis.

Now that you know the truth, how does this make you feel? lol....

Have you paid attention to the world since Y2K really!!!!!!!!!!!!UM JUST SAYEN MY FRIEND THINGS CHANGED

I'm gonna assume that you're response is meant to be sarcastic but if not I'd like to use it as fine example of a Post Hoc falacy. Sometimes called causal falacy, Post Hoc is an argument that concludes; because one event occured after another, the first event must have caused the 2nd. Post Hoc falacy is just one of the many wonderful logic falacies I see here on ATS

Just because things have changed since Y-2k doesn't mean that Y-2k was the cause or the catalyst. If your response is meant to convince me that Y-2k disaster predictions were accurate because "things changed", I'm gonna have to dis-agree until you present a logical argument that convinces me.

but if you're just being sarcastic..... lol....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Sooooo, let me get this straight .

It should seem pretty clear to us because YOU had a dream about it ?? What do you think, your the Messiah ?

Sounds like your having a hard time seperating day-dreams and reality.

You think everyone should just take your word for it just because you had some dreams, or " visions" ??? Well guess what, ... alot of people have crazy visions, .... their called Schizophrenics.

when i have visions/daydreams/precognitions they always come true. ALWAYS

but you dont have to take my word for it. just experience it and the truth shall set you free

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

No sarcasim it changed my friend. Look at the
wars
natural disasters
financial strain globally
current world relations between Islam and Christianity THIS CAN BE MAJOR IF NOT FIXED
STOLEN ELECTIONS I mean there were evem recounts smh
just some examples not to mention AMERICAS STANCE IN THE WORLD BACK BEFORE AND NOW

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

what i'm attempting to do is to piss off the government while sharing their greatest secret

and if thats true...then all you have managed to accomplish is make "the government" laugh their ass off as you piss off some random people in a internet forum.

well done...if your the salvation of mankind, then I guess we are doomed.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

and if thats true...then all you have managed to accomplish is make "the government" laugh their ass off as you piss off some random people in a internet forum.

well done...if your the salvation of mankind, then I guess we are doomed.

BOO HOO 2 U

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Blarneystoner

No sarcasim it changed my friend. Look at the
wars
natural disasters
financial strain globally
current world relations between Islam and Christianity THIS CAN BE MAJOR IF NOT FIXED
STOLEN ELECTIONS I mean there were evem recounts smh
just some examples not to mention AMERICAS STANCE IN THE WORLD BACK BEFORE AND NOW

In spite of your generous use of the CAPS LOCK. I still maintain that your logic is flawed. Forgive me if I'm mistaken but I'm guessing you're in your mid 20's and did not experience anxiety caused by the Cold War. You probably didn't experience the anxieties caused by the Cuban Missle Crisis, you certainly didn't experience WWII and the pain and suffering which occured as a result.

Realations between Islam and Christianity have always been "strained" (grin). I would suggest that you brush up on your American & World History. Once you do, you'll understand that trials and tribulations are nothing new to the U.S., or the world for that matter.

If you can show some causal relationship between Y-2k and the "things" that changed, please do so, otherwise you're just pissing into the wind.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i think for most open minded people, they are having a greater sense of the things that are going on around them, they are becoming more in tune with the cosmos and the world around them,and they can feel that something horrible is coming. not that there is war or that their government is screwing them, or a great plague is upon us, but that its over. that we've come as far as we can and there is nothing beyond. i'm not nor did i ever say anything about 2012 as being the end. but sometime really soon our world will devour us.

whether the stars are telling me this or the earth its self is telling me? it soon will come to pass and it wont be pretty.

as i said before. sometimes you just know these things as if you were born to them

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Could the 144,000 be serving as some form of analogy? A number crunch of 12 tribes perhaps? Or is it a true number by which only the knowing can board those enormous spaceships? When they come how would those who are elect know what they should do? Do they already know? Is it as simple as waiting on the house tops like Katrina evacuees? Will they come at the time of destruction? Have they done so in the past? Would you for fear hide under the rocks? Or would you face the unknown with what you know at the time of departure? Knowing the Heavens are shaken, as everything falls apart around us, is it the knowing that depart the Earth and leave all else for their lack of faith? Is it bloodline? Faith? Can they move mountains? Spaceships?

Can you?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Um .....question/s. You said

"the rest of the planets inhabitants will unleash a living hell and world war 3 will ensue to quickly silence the agony and fear of our up and coming doom."

So what if they did not freak out or "unleash a living hell" what would kill everyone then?

You said. "its what aliens do" Why do they do this?
And if it has been done many times in the past would that not make us aliens?
Why do they care?
Why would they not just abduct who they need/want and let the rest live out life never knowing?
Why tell us or the US Government?

edit on 21-9-2010 by GunzCoty because: Asking more stuff.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Are you going by a biblical context in regards to the 144,000?

I don't believe in numbers and I don't believe in a rapture of any time. You are using the Christian bible as a basis for this post and I've always thought that the bible was a corrupt document, written by men with agendas that contradicted that of the creator.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1743c04696a4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

i think for most open minded people, they are having a greater sense of the things that are going on around them, they are becoming more in tune with the cosmos and the world around them,and they can feel that something horrible is coming.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

i think for most open minded people, they are having a greater sense of the things that are going on around them, they are becoming more in tune with the cosmos and the world around them,and they can feel that something horrible is coming...

Most open-minded people also know that every generation believes itself to be the apocalypse generation.

"The Earth is degenerating today. Bribery and corruption abound. Children no longer obey their parents, every man wants to write a book, and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching.' -- Assyrian proverb, 2500 BCE.

The more things change...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I definetely think somethings up I just wish I knew what,I do believe that our dreams are trying to tell us something. I've done alot of research on the internet this past year and sure not any closer to answers,though I'm glad I have the knowledge just in case something does come to pass,so your claim sounds just as plausible as some of the other ones that are out there...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I definetely think somethings up I just wish I knew what,I do believe that our dreams are trying to tell us something.

I hope thats true
I was awoken from a dream this morning..it was absolutely fantastic...one of those dreams you try to get back into even after awaking
I wont go into details due to this being a somewhat family friendly website...but ya...if dreams are to become true...all I can say is...whoot...and time to stock up on some honey and baby oil.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

whoa calm down, No not making any claims just telling about a dream,so don't go getting all excited

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have been on here 5-6 years now...and nothing has happened yet...and I feel safe in saying that I will flag this and show you in 5 more years..NOTHING will happen then. Not saying we dont have others amound us or the stars..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join