It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Informal UFO/ET disclosure now !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

CG bloody i.... I wish that stuff had never been invented - there'd be fewer hoaxes and better movies, which makes me wonder, why does the stuff in the movies never look as convincing as the hoaxes?!

Thanks for the info. If you find that link i'll read it with interest, but don't knock yourself out on my ignorant account.

Cheers (code for 'Brit', innit
)

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

CG bloody i.... I wish that stuff had never been invented - there'd be fewer hoaxes and better movies, which makes me wonder, why does the stuff in the movies never look as convincing as the hoaxes?!
Thanks for the info. If you find that link i'll read it with interest, but don't knock yourself out on my ignorant account.
Cheers (code for 'Brit', innit
)

McGinty.....

Here you go.....an interesting post by Free Spirit pertaining to the pyramid hoax:

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by Imagir

It seems you are conveniently ignoring some facts regarding this case that were
already posted in this thread. For example I posted the results of an investigation /
study made by the russian researchers presented in a large detailed analysis that
concluded the case is a hoax, the videos are CGI. Now, these are real researchers who
made their homework in Russia where this case was originated and their investigation
is serious based in facts that can't be denied.

If you take time to read the whole analysis following the links I posted you will get
those facts you are requesting so insistently. They even posted a photo of the actual
location of the daytime video revealing it was a different place, check the photo.

Take your time and read this final result of the russian investigation of this case.

Translated to english. (Give it some seconds to load translation and images)

My post with other links and images.

The original in russian.

Finally, you claim somebody made an analysis to the video and found no traces of CGI.
Can you post again the link to evaluate his work. Have a nice day.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Excellent website there - thanks. Interesting to see how that part of the world views these conspiracies.

It was tough getting through that translation and i'm 99% convinced its a hoax.

Why only 99% ?

The main case for it being a hoax is the way the telephone wire behaves as the object passes behind it. If you've seen the way in which a jet engine, or even a hot road can distort the light & image between it and the observer then how can we predict what distortions the anti-grav propulsion-field of a 'ufo' could create?

Add to this the distortions of pixilation and poor lighting and i find myself leaving a 1% door of possibility open to the analysis being compromised. Only 1%, though

For me the most problematic elements in the authenticity of night clip is why would they not stop the car to get a shot of such an incredible phenomena? As for the daytime clip - why so short? Probably because it's harder to cgi in daylight.

Big thanks for finding that link

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
When someone starts yammering about "hyperdimensional extraterrestrial spacecraft" and anomalous leakers all without any credibility, I instinctively push a couple of buttons to go back to see what Rense is posting. Such talk reminds me of religions.

ANY discussion of UFOs, ETs, etc. has a value if only to help convince and convert those with poorly equipt minds to the proper cause. (Think of it as the way all respectable(?) religions help the masses behave in a somewhat orderly fashion while being based on outlandish propositions and promises.) The goal is apparent, the means dubious, and unfortunately, perhaps necessary.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am not posting a comment to give an opinion about this, I felt it necessary however to add some information which seems to be missing from this whole thing.

This story first broke over a week ago for me, and for others in the form of an email, the email sender is not important to any one other than those who received it on the day because of content referring to other work being researched, the information regarding this particular story was not what the email was about, it was added as a point of interest.

It appears some wording has been added and some has been removed from the story as told, take it or leave it that's down to who and what your purpose is regarding the so called evidence offered up.

The original story never once mentioned Multi dimensional craft, posted here as hyperdimensional craft, I've seen as the story has developed different versions being sent around the internet some trying to link with the Spirals (Hyperdimensional), and other recent events around the World, whatever version is seen its changes which are being added, steer it to support some one else's agenda or theory, so please be aware of those observations.

what the original story did report was, the person who took the pictures, who had worked for the White House during several Administrations, had been getting the heads up from someone inside the Pentagon that these supposed craft where visiting and were well known about, what was reported was, the objects have been arriving over the Capitol and passing at hypersonic speeds, he was told this information so that it could be set up to catch and record them as they either passed by, or the part which did confuse me, so they could keep a record of their arrival as they landed close to important buildings out of sight ( I don't know if it is possible for anything to land at such a speed or be out of sight of anyone) the arrival of whatever these things are was expected and arranged is the impression I got.

The email went into details about why a record was needed to be kept as to their comings and goings, like any other historical event, destroying the documentation of it is a big no no and illegal if what I understand is true? whether they are ET in origin I could care less because the story has been tainted by the information being twisted as it got the attention of different media, and then twisted again as the opinions of self styled experts got involved, by the time it got to ATS it was a different story altogether from what I can piece together, just by the changing and adding of a few words, just enough to throw a hint of doubt which was sucked up and then passed on as expert opinions causing quite a lot of deflection onto a person who really had nothing to do with it in the first place.

What I will say, is what was provided in the OP, is nowhere near all the information the story contained, that is not the fault of the OP, they just posted what was in the story, I could care less, and I don't intend that to be insulting to anyone, there is no point in destroying the Mountain which has already been built around this and several other related stories over the past several months, all mostly based on altered information IMO simply to support another claim or theory put forward by someone else, give their money making spin seem more tangible if you want.

That then leads to the point because one part of the story can be called fake, then it all must be fake, which is far from the real truth, names get added, then they are linked to someone else who, is then linked to one project or another and as the list grows the story becomes more and more unreliable, then someone who has information about someone who was added into the story or linked to it by added pieces which were not even related to the original story, that's when the whole thing is ripped apart, by using bits and pieces and people who never had any involvement in the original event in the first place, they try and hijack it for their own purpose.

Example would be, a event happens in Mexico, well observed, well recorded, then it gets reported by Jaime Maussan, that would be enough for many on here to instantly post they have doubts and call it fake or hoax, just because of his name being mentioned, even though he was not present or directly involved in the event, unjustified IMO having met the man and found him to be pleasant and genuine, I find it hard to believe he would want to defraud or hoax anything, he is just a presenter who some like and some dislike, yet many are willing to take the word of others that he does nothing but fake everything, something which I would challenge anyone to provide evidence that he has ever done, its that kind of scenario which happens way too often, and because some people are willing to accept the word of someone else that he is a problem, when its the problem the person calling foul on all his work who really has the problem and are all to willing to push that opinion as fact.

If you looked for yourselves, you would see this to be the case, by seeing that you can then go back and have another look at the cases classed as hoaxes and all the other excuses used which made you push aside that report or event, it would open up a lot of doors you would never have looked through had you not been convinced he was untrustworthy, IMO Jaime Maussan has done some incredible work, given some fantastic lectures and presented some amazing footage and images.

The latest kind of misdirection comes when the story breaks from what ever source, then instead of trying to cover it up, the story is simply altered, adding information designed to raise an eyebrow or two, and other parts of the story removed or reworded to support it, IE Hypersonic changed to Hyperdimensional, the first we know to exist, the second being just a theory already becoming the butt of many jokes, we know Hypersonic is real, we don't know Hyperdimensional travel to be real, then add a source nobody knows about and let them have at it, meaning allow them to be ripped apart just by throwing in a little doubt about who they are and where they got the story.

The picture of the firework for instance, it may be a long exposure of the firework, not however long enough to cover the fact whatever is passing behind it was moving at an incredible rate of speed, over restricted air space as well? there where a lot more photographs in the original story also, with analysis and covering different light spectrum's, which made for excellent reading I must say.

As for other events being definitively called Hoaxes, the deeper digging will help there also, you just need to keep in your head who claimed it a hoax, on what information did they make that claim, and their questions and claims that if something like that was seen they would have stopped and got out of the car to take a better video, take a look at the regulations covering where the video was shot from, and the rules about traffic laws in that area, that will answer those claims right off, and remove the excuses given to support the hoax claims.

Think for yourselves, just because someone makes a claim they are an expert does not make it that way, same goes for me, all I can do is tell you what I am aware of, that does not make what I am aware of the truth, but knowing the whole story allows everyone to create an unbiased opinion, without having to rely on the words of a complete stranger to help you find the truth, digging deeper will get you close to what your looking for, just remember the information will not be jumping out at you in big bold lettering, look for the subtle changes, then ask yourself why would someone change what seems to be unimportant parts of the story.

Look at the responses to those changes for your answer to that one.

When all is said and done, its really only down to yourselves if you really want to get to what is really happening, rather than claiming to be an expert, and knowing how an Alien race would act under any circumstance, How people trained in Observation and highly trained in their fields to fly some of the worlds fastest and most high tech aicraft, people who we have trusted to keep their fingers close to the MAD button and do the job very well, people who are trusted with technology which could kill millions, even the airliner Pilots who we trust to fly our families around the World as well as ourselves, why when they come forward with what they have seen, are they then thrown into a class which would have them locked away for being insane if some had their way.

Why are their reputations then thrown into doubt, when right up to the moment they opened their mouths they where trusted with jobs and information only a few could be trusted to carry out that work? yet report something strange and describe it in detail, they then become dangerous and untrustworthy, and don't forget my favourite, how the witnesses should have reacted, why didn't they have a camera with them, why didn't they have a tripod, why are they shaking?

Many different ways and wants, different ways to approach the subject, to deal with the subject, or not to deal with the subject, all have one thing in common, either way they need an answer one way or another, its how they get their answers that I find most important, something all of us need to take into account IMO.

The evidence is out there, sadly most of the good evidence is put away in a drawer somewhere, because those who have it, are not ready to have their lives ripped apart and their respectability called into doubt because someone has an issue with the subject matter, and has to find fault at all costs, and the unwillingness of many to look at it without bringing the answers with them before even looking at it first, or by accepting the word of a complete stranger on the internet, we have all seen the "NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG" comment right?

Just how many of you did move along?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Why is it every time someone that is in a position that deems credibilty everyone want to say BS or Hoax with no proof to show. A police officer is trained to notice things better than the average joe.

Yes! A police officer is trained to notice things. But does the Police Academy also train him in identifying hyperdimensional alien spacecraft?? Lol!!

He's just as good or bad as the average joe in such esoteric matters!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

We can only hope so. They allready know that believers are believers with or without disclosure. Some other portion of the population wouldn't believe it if ti walked up and bit them!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Every time there is a "disclosure" it has to be looked at as if it could be real, or a hoax. Expect that both information and disinformation may follow, especially disinformation if it is real. Is this one real? Still don't know for sure.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I've been reading UFO literature for the last 3 months...I don't think I need "Official Disclosure."

There can be no doubt, we ARE being visited!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Here are two more videos for this thread on the topic of disclosure:

#1 of 2

www.youtube.com...

#2 of 2

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
It appears some wording has been added and some has been removed from the story as told.....

.......The original story never once mentioned Multi dimensional craft, posted here as hyperdimensional craft, I've seen as the story has developed different versions being sent around the internet....

The best post on this thread so far. Many thanks for this very illuminating info.

The big gripe everyone here has is why would a cop call it a 'Hyper-dimensional' craft? Thus the story must be bogus (i know there's other gripes, but that is by far the biggest).

You've shown how easily we ATSers can get it wrong. So much great research is done here and yet the the simplest mistakes can still be made.

For me, some credibility just returned to this story.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by McGinty]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois
I've been reading UFO literature for the last 3 months...I don't think I need "Official Disclosure."

Niccawhois.....

3 months.....WOW!!

You must know everything about it!

Please tell us everything.....everything!!

Yours in anticipation
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Oh Wow!
It takes nine long months for a human to produce. But just three months for a cat. You must therefore be 'cat's whiskers' in UFOlogy!!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Niccawhois.....

3 months.....WOW!!

Yours in anticipation
Maybe...maybe not

Why do you attack this person? Niccawhois is only saying that he is convinced in ET presence. Perhaps, Nicca is a very fast reader and absorbs material quickly, maybe what he can read in 3 months would take you 10 years.

It didn't take me long either to come to the conclusion that we are being visited. Sometimes all it takes is one piece of information that will put you on one side of the fence or the other.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The world as a whole needs to believe in something greater than our own needs and wants and relize that there is something greater, the next level in human evolution!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Niccawhois.....
3 months.....WOW!!

Yours in anticipation
Maybe...maybe not

Why do you attack this person? Niccawhois is only saying that he is convinced in ET presence. Perhaps, Nicca is a very fast reader and absorbs material quickly, maybe what he can read in 3 months would take you 10 years.
It didn't take me long either to come to the conclusion that we are being visited. Sometimes all it takes is one piece of information that will put you on one side of the fence or the other.

Taccj9903.....

Anybody who thinks they have found "the truth" in 3 months is approaching this subject flippantly.

As for that being an "attack".....I don't think so.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Hey maybe or maybe not. I see you removed the gas mask from your former avatar. Great haircut....

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Hey Maybe, Maybe Not,

I agree that anyone who thinks the truth has been found in only 3 months of research on this subject is a little misguided, especially if the research is only reading books etc. Now, if someone experienced physical evidence that led him/her to that conclusion I don't think I timeline matters. I don't believe that is what he was saying, I interrupted his statement as merely his opinion, he believes we are being visited.

I believe we are being visited and I came to that conclusion in less time, however, I don't claim it to be truth, I could be wrong.

Regards,
Taccj9903

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Hey Maybe, Maybe Not,

I agree that anyone who thinks the truth has been found in only 3 months of research on this subject is a little misguided, especially if the research is only reading books etc. Now, if someone experienced physical evidence that led him/her to that conclusion I don't think I timeline matters. I don't believe that is what he was saying, I interrupted his statement as merely his opinion, he believes we are being visited.

I believe we are being visited and I came to that conclusion in less time, however, I don't claim it to be truth, I could be wrong.

Regards,
Taccj9903

Taccj9903.....

Now, if someone experienced physical evidence that led him/her to that conclusion I don't think I timeline matters.

Yes.....that is a good point.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ilaw61

Or, better yet, maybe in just 3 months nicca is smart enough to realize that from hundreds of thousands of reports for several hundred years (if not more) that "just one of them" is completely truthful and accurate hence resulting in a positive outcome on the question of ET's existence. Some of us don't need disclosure and frankly I don't care if it comes or not. The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming. What else do you need short of ET stepping up and planting a sloppy kiss.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join