It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier What A Joke!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

You probably lick your mother with that mouth too, don't you?

You probably lick your androgynous cyborg boy/girlfriend with that mouth, don't you?

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
ok guys time to chill....

but not too much tho....here's the proverbial p*ss on the fire,

check these screen grabs I took from a 1998 interview....

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Be wary of the above photographs. They may not all actually be from Meier.

For instance, the pterodactyl picture I have seen (from Meier) was from a lot further away and distinctly showed a pyramid in the background.

There are a lot of fake 'Meier' photographs which he never made designed to make it possible to 'debunk' him. There is a lot of proof that this has been done. Korff and Randi did it, for one.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
And yes, I am aware that that is supposedly Meier's binder.

It may well be, but then again it may well not be.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume

according to the video those are Meier's fingers pointing at the pix.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by quadricle

according to the video those are Meier's fingers pointing at the pix.

I know. I just don't know if that is true.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I find it interesting that in the photograph of what appears to be a brontosaurus (apatosaurus) the skull is clearly the correct one for the body. For a long period of time the apatasaurus was given the wrong skull by paleontologists, and the skull was also placed on the wrong side of its body (the tail)!

Note that the skull in this picture is the later skull, the correct brontosaurus skull.

Here is a website detailing the major accident on the part of paleontologists regarding the brontosaurus:

www.carleton.ca...

So assuming that the dinosaur in that photograph is an apatosaurus, that gives credence to Meier's claims. The skull was, after all, changed in 1994 (see www.geocities.com...

Note the similarities between the skull in Meier's photograph and the skull in this picture of an Apatosaurus skull (the real one):

Perhaps yet more evidence that Meier is for real.

Given that that really is a Meier photograph and that that photograph really is from the time when Meier said he took it (it was documented at that time, at least, and I believe he published it in the 1980s).

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm telling you, I know for a fact that Meier is really in contact with Pleiadeians.

The evidence just keeps on building up that that he is.

However, as I have stated many times, I do not necessarily trust the intentions of either Meier or the Pleiadeians. This is not to say that they actually do have selfish motives, but it is to say that, well, don't just assume that the Pleiadeians are our friends just because they're real.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
dunno dude...

seriously....the dino looks weak man.....

it looks like those cheesy models the legendary Willis O'Brien (of
King Kong animation fame..) made in the 1930's......

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I'm telling you, I know for a fact that Meier is really in contact with Pleiadeians.

The evidence just keeps on building up that that he is.

However, as I have stated many times, I do not necessarily trust the intentions of either Meier or the Pleiadeians. This is not to say that they actually do have selfish motives, but it is to say that, well, don't just assume that the Pleiadeians are our friends just because they're real.

thats cool with me.

You have a right to voice your opinion....

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

dunno dude...

seriously....the dino looks weak man.....

it looks like those cheesy models the legendary Willis O'Brien (of
King Kong animation fame..) made in the 1930's......

You don't have any evidence that the dino 'looks weak'. However, I do have evidence that the dino displays a skull that was not believed to be the apatosaurus' real skull until 1994.

I'm beginning to think that people dismiss Meier's photos as 'cheesy' simply because they are taken with a 1970s camera. Everything from the 70s is now a model?

You don't really have any logic backing up your argument.

Plus, some of Meier's photographs are absolutely perfect in terms of realism--too perfect to be faked.

I also don't see what your problem is with the dinosaur...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Originally posted by Daelume (my answers are in bold)

You don't have any evidence that the dino 'looks weak'.

"weak" as in low grade, as in a badly made model, as in 1930's stopanimation props.

However, I do have evidence that the dino displays a skull that was not believed to be the apatosaurus' real skull until 1994.

true. but that could just be coincidence

I'm beginning to think that people dismiss Meier's photos as 'cheesy' simply because they are taken with a 1970s camera.

no.... because looking at the dino pix I think: "low grade, as in a badly made model, as in 1930's stopanimation prop"

Everything from the 70s is now a model?

pretty much

You don't really have any logic backing up your argument.

I'm working with what I got.

Plus, some of Meier's photographs are absolutely perfect in terms of realism--too perfect to be faked.

some are real nice. I admit, but not impossible to be fake

I also don't see what your problem is with the dinosaur...

well if that dino represents a living breathing dino, then Spielberg got it all wrong..

oh and lastly:

from the site you referenced:

Apatosaurus
They grew to a height of about 4.5m, a length greater than 20m, and could weigh up to 30 tonnes. It is believed that they were very cumbersome and thus moved vey slowly. Like the other sauropods, they too had extremely small heads and brains.

the pix found at the site clearly shows the dino in question (the dino species is unknown really we're just going with your theory of it being the Apatosaurus.) and its on all 4's, obviously due to it's weight.
Meier's pix shows it upright T-rex style.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by quadricle]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Quickly.......... I'm aware thet the two cars are different....just using it to point out 1 thing.

The top picture is clearly a hot wheels car.

1. Look at the rear window on the top picture. Compair it with the bottem picture (different cars, but you get the gist). Hot wheels rear windows aren't clear in a glass sense........ when photographed, they look like scratched up clear plastic.

2. In the top photo, where is the chrome bumpers all cars that age had?

3. Look at the rear wheel-well on the top photo....... notice the large space between the car body, and the top of the wheel?

4. Also, look at how small the wheel looks compaired to the car, and it's wheel well itself.

5. BOTH car and 'UFO' would be clear, and not blurry UNLESS the car was ALOT closer to the camera than the item in the 'background'.

6. Notice how thin the rear wheel looks from the top of the wheel, to where the rim starts.......... compaire that as well with the hot wheel.

I collect hot wheels, and have for many years. All the things I pointed out ARE common with OLDER Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars. The car in the photo shares more traits with a matcbox/hot wheel, than a real car.

Conclusion, the photo is real, but a photo of a hot wheel/matchbox, and a poorly made modle UFO.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by AnonymousPoster4]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Conclusion, the photo is real, but a photo of a hot wheel/matchbox, and a poorly made modle UFO.

yeah , we come to that conclusion a while back but erm some of us refuse to accept it

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is funny...

As more "evidence" to backup Billy appears, the more fake everything looks...

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Surfing the net I found another Peiadian contactee, somebody called Adrian.

Here�s a pic of one of his beamships, compared to Billy�s. (Left Billy, Right: Adrian)

Anyone has more info about this?

[edit on 28-6-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hi there. I just ran across this forum.

If these pictures are supposed to have Billy Meier pointing in them then there is a problem. Billy Meier is missing his left forearm just below the elbow and the hand pointing in the pictures is a left hand.

BTW, Meier supporters tend to say that Meier only has one arm, but actually he has 1.75 arms. In documentaries of Meier he is clearly shown using his partial left arm to help him manipulate/grasp cameras and other equipment.

-derekcbart

ok guys time to chill....

but not too much tho....here's the proverbial p*ss on the fire,

check these screen grabs I took from a 1998 interview....

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi,

I just found your forum and glanced, rather quickly, at the content, by no means reading everything but enough that I wanted to make a few comments. I don't have a lot of free time to engage in forum discussions but I've posted enough articles conveying my point of view so that anyone interested can certainly see what my positions, and reasoning, are. I know some people have looked through at least some of it and had comments.

In my opinion, the Meier case is either the greatest, most impenetrable hoax or the most important story in human history with no middle ground to choose from. I am satisfied that Meier's photos and (yes, all the still irreproducible) physical evidence is authentic. I am satisfied that he has had, and continues to have, contacts with the people called the Plejaren. I don't know if everything in the case is true since, as mentioned by others, the greater amount of material is untranslated from the German and many things referred to, or foretold, have not yet happened, if they will at all.

From my research I was able to verify that Meier published information about dozens upon dozens of scientific discoveries and/or world events prior to their "official" discovery or occurrence. I have seen many more than I documented, as have thousands of other people who had the opportunity to read the first English translations of the Contact Reports in the early 1980s. Since I had these reports from the years 1975 - 1978 in my possession, and read them, in 1986, I can personally attest to the fact that they contain information that I first noticed being validated in 1988, up to 13 years after Meier published it and and two years after I read it. In fact, some of the information in those early contacts were almost 20 years in advance of some of the specific events/discoveries that they foretold. Anybody like to tell me how he "hoaxed" that?

When people say something to the effect of "anybody could have predicted that", as in a series of specifics from Contact 251 in 1995, I have to ask why didn't they (and all the other know-it-alls who like to make the after the fact claims)? The prophetically accurate information is so abundant, diverse and specific that it's almost as if it's just an extension of the other "joke" on us that I perceive the physical evidence to be. By that I mean that Meier's physical evidence, i.e. the photos, films, video, sound recordings and metal samples became more abundant in quality, variety and amount AFTER he lost his left arm.

Most people are probably also unfamiliar with the series of photos Meier took, in 1964 in India, of up to eight craft hovering over the ashram at which he was staying. And most people are unaware of the, now retired, UN diplomat who came forward just a few years ago to vouch for personally seeing Meier, the UFOs and one of the occupants of the ships there at the time.

Most people, as well, are unaware of Meier's stint in the French foreign legion, his travels in the 60s through some 40+ countries and his meeting with many of the powerful, soon to become powerful and often dangerous people of the time, including Saddam Hussein and many others. All of this was part of his education, as was his studying of virtually all of the world's major religions. His life has been something like Indiana Jones meets Star Wars.

I laugh when people claim that the unusual craft photographed hovering behind a car at night is a "model". Perhaps if they look at the clear daytime video of that craft hovering in front of a tree, in an open meadow some 300'+ from Meier and the camera, and then watch as he zooms in on it, they'll demonstrate just how the one-armed guy pulled that one off. Couple that with a whole slew of never before seen photos of that ship, which will soon be made available along with the photos from India, and all the geniuses who sit around "debunking" Meier will have "some 'splaining to do". I think the jokers at CFI-West, and the pathologically inept James Randi, have already put the final touches on the illusion of credibility that the professional skeptics and debunkers wished to project so I won't further flagellate them here.

For those who've never troubled themselves to really study and think the Meier case through but who discuss "reptile" ETs as if there was even a shred of evidence for such, and then build whole nonsensical, unscientific theoretical scenarios on it, the phrase "too much time on their hands" comes to mind. If Dick Cheney is one of these "shape-shifting" reptiles why in hell did he choose that shape (in every sense) to get come back to/get stuck in? I have noticed that some of the most public proponents of these hallucinations do quite well filling lecture halls and, to the best of my knowledge, don't have to dodge assassins as much as they do autograph hounds. For his trouble, Meier has survived 19 documented attempts on his life, I've spoken to witnesses to 12 of them. A lot of trouble to go through for a hoaxer, wouldn't you say?

I've read that some people think that Meier is a tool or member of the "Illuminati". Funny thing, at least as early as 1956 Meier was told in detail about plans for an all-controlling one-world government whose driving forces were America, Russia, China and Zionists. Rather than crazy rants that typify most conspiratorial literature, it was spelled out to him in the context of the patterns of domination and world control that have long been a part of the "development" of this planet. To think that he hasn't been targeted by various elements from within these, and other religious, ranks is to be naive.

As for this idea that this is some kind of Illuminati thing and that the Plejaren are "not to be trusted", assuming for the moment that Meier really is in touch with ETs who can do all the things they've demonstrated they can, why would they provide prophetically accurate information for us, for almost 50 years, instead of just taking over or destroying this place? Why would Meier have gone through the personal hell - can you imagine living with the knowledge for 10 years that your arm is going to be ripped off your body and there's nothing you can do about it? Why would he have suffered the ignorance, derision, slander, attacks on his character, his family and his very life? For what purpose, for what profit?

Has it yet dawned on anyone that we, human beings, have demonstrated that we are so blatantly stupid, arrogant, violent, thick-headed and cynical that we have to be spoon fed, over five decades, conclusive but indirect proof that we're not alone in the universe? Could it just be that there are some actual, developed, evolved "real" humans who have taken it upon themselves to attempt to get this idiotic group of bottom feeders pointed in the right (ultimately spiritual) direction despite our addictions to mind-numbingly stupid, enslaving religious and political systems, which have almost virtually guaranteed our self-annihilation? Does anyone yet get that the immutable laws of cause and effect will deliver back to us the various pendulums sent out in our name over the past decades and centuries of time? Do we understand that this isn't about some other beings having to prove to us their existence or superiority in areas of development, despite what all the arm chair experts think in their vastly exaggerated self-importance?

Meier and his Plejaren friends are humans and, as such, have made mistakes. They have, in fact, so underestimated our collective illogic and lying as to make some hefty blunders to which they admitted once they became aware of them. This case isn't about imaginary space brothers, perfect beings, ascended masters, b.s. "ascension into the fourth dimension" or any of the other crap that's being peddled and ruminated over by people with the proverbial too much time on their hands. If, after nearly 50 years of evidence, we can't "get" the Meier case, why would anyone think we were actually ready for contact with a more advanced civilization. When the approach to the US government was made, in 1979, on behalf of the Plejaren...it was turned down. You read that right.

I have long concluded that this is less about UFOs and ETs than it is about our future survival. If you read the Henoch Prophecies you may better understand what I'm talking about. In a country that has immunized itself from the reality of the world, and the often dreadful effect we have on people's lives all over it, and who have substituted "reality TV" for reality, the return of the pendulums may produce some unprecedented wake-up calls.

By the way, I represent the case on a voluntary basis, I receive absolutely no compensation from Meier or his organization. I know that there are people who begrudge me the opportunity to sell my DVD or Guido's book, etc. but after 25 years of researching the case, I wish to make its content and my work on it known to people and I offer my work in exchange for the same medium that is required and accepted by all other parties with whom I conduct business in my life. Is it any different for you? I should add that I've posted a ton of free information and documentation so that no one has to spend a precious penny to get up to speed on the case.

There's a lot more that I'd like to say but this is probably more than enough. For those who wish to take out their scalpels and further dissect the case maybe I've given you some more material you can use to demonstrate what a big, devious hoax it is and just how smart you are to see through it. And perhaps for those of you who already have perceived what it's about I've added nothing new.

I'll be on George Noory's show July 28 for those who have some nifty new challenges. I actually welcome comments to my email address and always to do my best to answer as time permits.

Regards,

Michael Horn
Authorized American Media Representative
The Billy Meier Contacts
www.theyfly.com

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Michael,

Thanks for your post. I've been trying to make some noise in a similar veign in this thread earlier. Some people had some good comments and some even went as far as trying to duplicate the evidence (i.e. sound) using synthesizers, which I find to be a commendable effort.

The only problem is, after the person in this case (acidhead) created a sound using some sound equipment, he jumps twenty paces ahead to the finish line and says, "Yep, I made a sound like Meier's so that proves it's an easily forged hoax. Case closed."

Well I say, "Whoa horsey!" Here are some of the most fundamental questions he failed to address, if he troubled himself even mildly: Where are the 32 alternating frequencies (8 of them in the inaudible range)? Did he put them on an oscilloscope or other device so he can graphically and numerically come close to matching what's in the documentation? What about the fact that this sound is discerned as a somewhat "naturally occurring" sound instead of an artificially generated sound? How could such a sound have attracted eyewitnesses for miles around the area of event as happened on two occasions? How does he address the real research work done on the sounds by fellows such as Steve Ambrose, Nils Rognerud, and the specialists at the Naval submarine base in Groton? What about the unequivocal reverberation/echo discernable due to the sound being made extremely loudly, outdoors, let alone the other environmental sounds of birds chirping and dog barks? How does a Swiss man cut out in the brush, who barely has enough food to feed his family and receives only a modest monthly pension for his lost arm, get enough funds to acquire (and presumably hide) alleged synthesizers and other PA audio equipment (which would have costed tens of thousands back then) and produce these complicated sounds... and have nobody - not even one eyewitness - ever come forward to spill the beans on Meier, the masterful sound engineer? These are only some of the questions that must be addressed.

I think if people are going to go the appropriate extra mile in trying to duplicate Meier's work, it's also incumbant upon them to go through the same scientific testing methodologies used to test Meier's evidence which is all heavily documented and available. Anything less just won't do.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Aurelius

ok time to defend my comments ....

Where are the 32 alternating frequencies

do u know what a comb filter is ? i guess u havent a clue as youre asking where the 32 alternating frequencies are- a comb filter is a stack of filters that all alternate at difference frequencies (hence the name) i have 8 / 16 comb filter so cannot produce the exact effect of a 32 point comb filter.
the fact that a studio engineer who listened to the sound couldnt spot this out instantly shows that it really wasnt a studio engineer and was some "sound guy" somewhere. if you find out who it is email me and ill email him myself.

(8 of them in the inaudible range)?

wasnt this sound recorded on tape ? magnetic tape ? with basic equipment ?

if so this leads to a simple question - how did he record outside our threashold of hearing?
cassette tape doesnt have the same bandwidth as our spanky new 192khz soundcards etc , it has a bandwidth from about 30hz-16khz which incidently is within our threashold of hearing. take also into consideration that this was supposed to be mic'd with a basic mic (no studio quality gear here) and then consider the limitations of it and you havent a chance in hell of recording something out of your threashold bandwidth

where is this engineers report anyway ? i want to see his conclusions and findings

What about the fact that this sound is discerned as a somewhat "naturally occurring" sound instead of an artificially generated sound

how do u know what is naturally occuring ? i can produce a flute sound on a modular synth and you wouldnt know the difference if u heard it in a recording. if the sound also is some kind of mechanical sound or some engine sound then it isnt natural is it .

How could such a sound have attracted eyewitnesses for miles around the area of event as happened on two occasions?

so he only had a tape deck , a mic and didnt own any amps or loudspeakers?

How does he address the real research work done on the sounds by fellows such as Steve Ambrose, Nils Rognerud, and the specialists at the Naval submarine base in Groton?

havent seen it , show me

What about the unequivocal reverberation/echo discernable due to the sound being made extremely loudly, outdoors

fields dont reverberate or cause echos , sorry

let alone the other environmental sounds of birds chirping and dog barks?

u try and record a loud sound on tape and see if you can hear a bird chirp = ha ha no chance

How does a Swiss man cut out in the brush, who barely has enough food to feed his family and receives only a modest monthly pension for his lost arm, get enough funds to acquire (and presumably hide) alleged synthesizers and other PA audio equipment (which would have costed tens of thousands back then) and produce these complicated sounds...

the same way i do now

also a comb filter isnt a multi thousand �/$ synth , i didnt say he used a synth , i said he used a comb filter and a mic recording feedback from the loudspeaker - try actually reading things

and have nobody - not even one eyewitness - ever come forward to spill the beans on Meier, the masterful sound engineer?

because he isnt a sound engineer , if he was he would have understood his flaws a bit better and covered them

if you think im full of # , why not take my point over to audio recording board and ask them - u will get the same answer back as i have told you

[edit on 22-7-2004 by acidhead]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join