It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier What A Joke!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I put 2 hub caps together and got better results- LOL

Believe me, I won't be holding my breath to see those results. And ya gotta love the overused LOLs people are using these days, as if their comment is really worthy of a laugh. If you said that in person, there would be a deafening silence and some curious stares. Dude, your comment is seriously un-funny.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by Aurelius]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
17 pages of this drivel? This thread really needs to be euthanized.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
17 pages of this drivel? This thread really needs to be euthanized.

I think a lot has been clarified in this thread on the Meier controversy, if you read through the entire thread. Actually, moreso than on most other forums I've encountered. I'd be curious to hear your reasons why you think this thread should be killed in light of this.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The Billy Meier case is a hoax. i know it, aurelius knows it, the conman michael horn knows it, evryone with half a brain knows it. case solved! Please ATS-moderators close this thread! please show us that you do not support this obvious 30 year old fake.

[edit on 2-8-2004 by feyd rautha]

GEX

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Everyone has their own opinion. You don't have to believe what others are saying, and others don't have to believe you. Comments like "Its a hoax, case closed!" have nothing in them. If you are so knowing, why don't you enlight us with your own beliefs.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aurelius
I think a lot has been clarified in this thread on the Meier controversy...

Yes, a lot has been clarified here. I have no doubts that after reading all this thread and seeing those photos, someone with a few neurons would have no doubt about the truth (wich I don�t think it�s nessesary to say what it is...ok, HOAX)

I also think that maybe it�s time to close this thread, it�s not funny anymore.

But maybe it can resurrect again...

[edit on 2-8-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Billy Meier should be ashamed of himself, but i guess everyone has a different way on earning money
For those who haven't seen his "Tin Can UFO" that has never ment to be published..

Also ..
Billy Meier`s flying kitchen items

And again

And after all this someone believes in him? I don't get it .. I have read tons of material about Billy Meier and his works bla bla bla .. but after seeing his "UFO" photos .. i just cant believe in him .. i mean look at those photos, those UFO`s look like crap to me, like in old movies .. omg, thats just silly to believe that aliens fly in such tin cans.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I still want to see the real dino pics that Billy took...

Hope to see them before the thread is closed.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityBites
Billy Meier should be ashamed of himself, but i guess everyone has a different way on earning money
For those who haven't seen his "Tin Can UFO" that has never ment to be published..

As your name implies, you should try to familiarize yourself with reality more often. It might help you then figure out that this photo was A MODEL GIVEN TO MEIER AND PHOTOGRAPHED FOR COMPARISON PURPOSES. The negs from this photo were discarded in a trash bin that normally gets burned. Someone later pulled the half-burned neg out of the trash and then distributed it as a Meier-legitimate, real UFO photo, as has been done ad nauseum, to discredit Meier. This was known and pulished since 1991. Reality bites, doesn't it?

And after all this someone believes in him? I don't get it .. I have read tons of material about Billy Meier and his works bla bla bla .. but after seeing his "UFO" photos .. i just cant believe in him .. i mean look at those photos, those UFO`s look like crap to me, like in old movies .. omg, thats just silly to believe that aliens fly in such tin cans.

Try again there, reality checker. All the photos you linked to are either known models or manipulated pics (as the landed "saucer" pic). Meier also described in detail the warping effect (like heat rising off a hot pavement) that would distort the craft and also make the background phase in and out of clarity. Are you brave enough to even consider such an outlandish possibility? I thought not.

While you're at all this "research" (of course, you, like others, only select distorted photos and the worst ones in existence), try to credibly explain the excellent pics that are on www.steelmarkonline.com. And you, as many others like you, are simply not addressing the valid research on pro equipment in pro labs that was done on these photos!

Who are the real hoaxers here?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
To: Aurelius //

I saw all of those photos at steelmark, they just do NOT look real to me, they look really crappy, i could believe Meiers prophecies a bit, but once i have seen his photos, they just seem soo unreal.. We have different opinions, but if those photos ar not hoax, then i don't know what is ..

The most elaborate UFO hoax in history. Thats the last thing i post here ..

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I saw all of those photos at steelmark, they just do NOT look real to me, they look really crappy, i could believe Meiers prophecies a bit, but once i have seen his photos, they just seem soo unreal.. We have different opinions, but if those photos ar not hoax, then i don't know what is ..

The most elaborate UFO hoax in history. Thats the last thing i post here ..

Fair enough. They look very real to me and a lot of other people (i.e. pros in photography) based on a lot of factors which I described in earlier posts. Nevertheless I wish people would at least learn how to get beyond how the photos "seem" to "appear" to "look" like to them and approach things in a more logical order and manner:
1) thoroughly read (in their entirety) the existing documentation from professional analyses done on Meier's films by competent experts in photography and film, 2) find out what photos are KNOWN DISTORTIONS and what is not, 3) try to duplicate the photo (using the scientific method) in similar environments, if not the same ones, similar lighting conditions, etc. using models to compare to Meier's and have both sets analyzed by professionals, 4) consider or dismiss their authenticity based on the preponderance of all available facts (who and where are any collaborators? the "money" flow? difficulty factor for an amputee farmer with three kids and a run-down homestead?) If you wish to even address motive, then really.... come up something more credible and provable than "he's out for money"! Most people haven't met the man or seen how he lives, so don't try and cast clich�d aspersions on him that have no basis in reality. This just labels you as the fraud.

And the prophecies... we hardly even touched upon them. Someday, people will just ignore the photos and finally realize the core of the case which includes Meier's predictions for the future. If most people only knew his impeccable track record and what's coming down the pike, the photos would actually be the last thing on their minds.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by Aurelius]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

For the last time, PHOTOS ARE SOO UNREAL FOR ME, i believe in what i see, and what i see in Meiers case is a big dissapointment, it is only my opinion, you can believe in what you want, but reading fairy tales with no actual evidence is not in interest for me and above all that, those pictures ..

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

For the last time, PHOTOS ARE SOO UNREAL FOR ME, i believe in what i see, and what i see in Meiers case is a big dissapointment, it is only my opinion, you can believe in what you want, but reading fairy tales with no actual evidence is not in interest for me and above all that, those pictures ..

I could be grasping for straws here... but.... I thought... the whole thread.... talked about... the evidence...
Again, I could be wrong! After all, I typically enjoy spending months in a forum thread spewing nonsensical psycho-babble, so how could someone like me who spent 13 years or so studying Meier's contacts and conversing with Meier through letters and personal visits possibly have confronted anyone with those little incidentals called facts? Hmmm...yes...fairy tales.

Yeah, well, alrighty then. Have a nice day now! Thanks for stopping by!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelhorn
Re your theories about what kind of recording equipment "could" have been used, etc. Your argument is along the same lines of credibility as saying that Donald Duck could have faked all of the evidence. Pay attention to some legal standards for proof. The plain fact is that there is already a great deal of material in evidence, witnesses, etc. that support the authenticity of Meier's claims and proofs. There is nothing in evidence, not a model, a sound system, a collaborator, a receipt, etc., etc. that indicates hoax on Meier's part. Nothing in evidence, as in NOTHING. There was an initial six-year, professionally conducted investigation substantiating all of this. I've spent 25 years researching and have found nothing to contradict the authenticity of the case. I repeat, there is absolutely NOTHING in evidence to support your Donald Duck theories. Sometimes the obvious answer is the right answer. This is one of those times.

Re your erroneous comments about JPL, etc. apparently you didn't pay attention (again) when the comments from the experts indeed associated with these facilities were posted a page or two back. Go back and look again.

Next, imagine for a moment that the day comes when "absolute proof" to everyone's satisfaction comfirms the authenticity of the Meier contacts. What will you say then about your unproven theories other than "gee, they were only theories"?

And finally, ask yourself this question and let us in on the answer:

If the Meier contacts are real:

WHAT DOES THAT ACTUALLY MEAN TO YOU, YOUR LIFE AND YOUR WORLD VIEW?

I want to believe. I have always wanted to believe. Since I saw my first ufo back in the early sixties. Why can't these aliens build machines that we expect to see so that we will not ridicule them???
D*A*M*N THEM AND THEIR FLYING WEDDING CAKES!!
At no point have I said Meier was a hoax, I was merely pointing out to somebody that different tools can produce the same sound.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The photos are phonies. The picture of Meir with a beard is insulting.better believe his story as a contact,although it has been completely misconstrued.
The taller feminine Visitor joining him in bed,and him afraid of the shorter subservient greys,who were not in costume like she was.
The beard I think was to deter further nocturnal visitations,for I know they hate hair.Sort of a vestigal,unclean trait to them.
Let me ask,do you have a picture of him without a beard? Pleideans? Not likely.Not for nuptuals.They are terrestrial and he was in a mountainous area,and less populated.Perfect!

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If Jesus ever came to earth again I know there would be people who would not believe, even though they would witness his coming first hand:

Jesus: "I have come to guide the people once again, for my message-"
dood#1: "FAKER!"
dood#2: "THAT DUDE IS JUST SOME LIBERAL HIPPIE DOUCHEBAG IN A ROBE!!"
dood#2: "I can have a halo round my head too! Just lemme get some glowsticks and wires and you will all see!"

The point is that time and time again, the sounds and visuals recorded by Billy Meier have yet to be reproduced. Hell, there is no point in trying to reproduce them now anyway since it has been 20+ years since the contacts began and today's technology is much more advanced than before.

Even though the evidence is strong, people still refuse to believe it without taking into consideration that it MAY be true. It is good to be a skeptic but skeptics take into account all the information provided and make a sound judgement. I would not say that Billy Meier is a liar, I would simply say that I cannot come to any conclusion. I have not met Mr. Meier, I have not been to his home and I have not seen the photos in person so how can I say that he is lying or telling the truth? It is impossible. All you people who scream hoax make me sick. Isn't the motto of this site "Deny Ignorance" or is that incorrect?

Its a waste of time to teach those who do not want to be taught.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join