It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man removed from same flight as Christmas attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Has anybody considered that this bloke might be completely innocent and simply hid in the bathroom because everyone on the plane was staring at him, and refused to come out until it landed........?

Y'know ingrained paranoia etc...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

aaah i see you got there before me.

Star to ye.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Actually is he Guilty before he is proven innoccnt, nowadays?

Seems the Justice sysem has turn it 180 degress from innocent until prven guilty.

I was going to add another comment but will not bother incase I land myself in trouble.

One does not want to become a terrorist suspect, and be held for more than 24 days..

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom463
The fist guy is said to believe he used a condom for the explosive materials. Maybe this one tried it too, swallow the condom, but he didn't get it out, even after trying an hour

Again a Nigerian, that's odd...

Grtz from belgium

*Staff Edit - Capitalized the bolded "N" to prevent further misunderstandings.

[edit on 12/27/09 by niteboy82]
exactly what i was thinking..I wonder if he gets the same treatment as the coc aine smugglers. Official story is he had foodpoisining.Usually these coke runners dont eat on board the airplane, they usually die when the coke breaks the rubber and reaches the stomach wall, really interested what happened with this guy, probably the dumb didnt got out
.. Anyway didnt Nigeria recently made new policy about their oil fields? that they wanted new contractors, or i believe Shell wanted to get out of there...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Its all good...

No idea if we are right, but it is a theory!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

The other interview I saw was "On The Record With Greta" chick last night. I'm leaning towards this being a HUGE false flag at least towards the general public. They're prepping for something, and right after christmas, It reeks of a timed scripted scheduled event. At least to me.

Thanks for responding, I really felt kinda looney the more I thought about it, it didn't sit well with me ya know?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
From reading your posts:
I can't tell you what these types of PSYOPS do to you folks...to say they have no effect on you is unwise.

Dont feel bad..Im not immune to them either so Im no illumined superbeing talking down to you totally immune to Psychological Operations used in media.

Im just saying look a little closer.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What really bothers me is this. There are Americans who have done nothing wrong, yet are put on a no fly list. This first guy they say he had ties and they had known about it for two years. Why did they let HIM on the plane?

Makes no sense what so ever!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I just cant believe the over reaction this is all getting.

We are now going to get twice as much pre flight screening, body scans, bomb sniffing, no longer allowed to use a blanket, touch our carry on or spend more than a minute in the bathroom. Heck Im sure the next step is they will put a camera in the bathroom and someone will monitor it at all times.

We are going to spend billions more on security for the airlines and for what 2 pathetic foiled bomb attacks in the last 8 years? ZERO lives lost but 100's of billions of dollars in security and lost productivity waiting to get through security. Think about if we handled every danger the same way.

Think about the precedent this is setting - what happens if a mall gets bombed and 100 people die. Will we all need to start going through airline like security to go into any store. Then a school, then a movie theater, then manufacturing plant? Do you not see where this is going?

Our whole economy or lack thereof will be based on securing us from a few deranged psychos who kill less than 1% of the deaths from automobile accidents that everyone accepts as a reasonable risk to take every day.

Whats worse is not only is it a ridiculous amount of money being spent to stop so far zero successful terrorist attacks - but the fact that no amount of security will ever - EVER be enough to stop someone if they are determined enough to blow up a plane. There will always be a way to sneak a bomb on.

I keep asking myself why do they keep trying to attack planes - actually they are probably the hardest target to successfully attack at this point. They could do so much more damage with many other targets that are wide open for attack. The only logical reasons are

A. They are stupid and dont realize its a dumb target.

B. They are more concerned about scaring the public than actually pulling off damaging attacks.

Which tells you they are either incompetent, or they are much less of a threat than they are made out to be.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Is it even possible to blow up a plane nowadays using materials smuggled via one's own body? I don't think it is, but I may be wrong.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmarehalo

Yeah it be easy c4 would be easy to conceal, for example only way you might catch it would be bomb sniffing dogs and well frankly you could get around that depending on where you hide it. (im not saying it i wont go there figure it out)

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yes your right it would be easy to hide: www.cbsnews.com...

Anyway, yeah my thoughts behind It is not a false flag, but conditioning...
Better get used to being searched at airports, seeing police dogs and armed personal...
Possibly coming to search your home...but its ok, its all for your security and safety.
Watch your privacy and freedom wither under other bills like "The patriot act".

I hope not.....But I guess thats up to all us to try and change...!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yes your right it would be easy to hide: www.cbsnews.com...

Anyway, yeah my thoughts behind It is not a false flag, but conditioning...
Better get used to being searched at airports, seeing police dogs and armed personal...
Possibly coming to search your home...but its ok, its all for your security and safety.
Watch your privacy and freedom wither under other bills like "The patriot act".

I hope not.....But I guess thats up to all us to try and change...!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This guy is as guilty as the day is long. He just so happens to be Nigerian, just so happens to be on the same flight and just so happens to be acting weird and doing strange stuff. Throw the book at the a-hole!

I could kind of handle the Nigerians with their decidedly third rate money scams. They made me laugh at how incredibly stupid these scams were and I kinda felt sorry for them... but now they've crossed the line into terrorism, they have made the top 5 of my sh1t list.

It really begs the question. Is there actually anything good that comes out of Nigeria?

Also, the news has been suggesting that these guys were radically Islamised in England. What the ....? The UK needs to get it's act together and stop the politically correct, bleeding heart pinkos from catering to the whims of these minorities. This kind of crap coming out of Brittan is solely on the shoulders of all the PC do-gooders!

It's time to remove the people from our countries that hate us and our way of life. Get with the program or get the **** out!

IRM :shk:

[edit on 28/12/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Alert!!!!!

new airline security rule:

All passengers must fly nude to make sure they are not hiding anything (fat rolls will be patted down).

joke

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join