It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Tower Exploding - What do you see?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Somewhere, there's another video, in that case I believe of the south tower destruction, which peers up under the canopy of destruction, and again, for three or four seconds, we can see what's happening.

If anyone can find it, please post it right here in this thread. Thanks.

It's just as devastating to the OS as this one.

I think there are three altogether which provide this type of viewpoint, and each of which show the same thing.

It would be nice to see this from a few more angles if possible.

Here is Chanlder's analysis of one of those other videos I was thinking of

But you need to see the original at full speed (can't locate it yet) to understand that indeed, that's not just dust falling down the side of the building, but explosively ejected material.

And there is one more out there somewhere, looking up, whereby the explosions are visible and self evident.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

I find the lack of response to this clip, to be OMINOUS, the silence DEAFENING.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

North Tower Exploding - What do you see?

I see the North tower exploding.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

I second that!

I second this line too!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The only thing i can think of other than actual explosions is that these 'fumes' erupting outwards were caused by pressure from the level on top collapsing. But that is stretching it.

Very good find and very convincing of a definite oddity.

Flagged.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
The only thing i can think of other than actual explosions is that these 'fumes' erupting outwards were caused by pressure from the level on top collapsing. But that is stretching it.

Very good find and very convincing of a definite oddity.

Flagged.

It is stretching it, isn't it, to think of fumes, or smoke, when that's obviously pulverized cement, and well, explosions, ejecting the material at a very high rate of speed.

It's pretty obvious and pretty horrific!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
OmegaPoint,
Nice find
Quite obviously timed explosions blasting out the corner region columns just ahead of the falling debris. I see the video was from architects and engineers for truth, IMO an excellent, privately funded movement for truth

There is a trove of information about explosives being used in the collapsing of the WTC buildings here:

www.ae911truth.org...

PEACE,
RK

edit To add S & F

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Rigel Kent]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You guys see what you want to see.

The WTC Tower frame design was a inner cage with in an outer tube, with a gap in between them is where the floors were suspended. None of these parts could have stood on their own they relied on each other to make the whole tower ridged.

During the collapse the debris pushed the floors down between the cage and the tube, with those floors removed the outer tube is pushed away horizontally and it then falls apart because it has lost all its rigidity and cannot stand up on its own.

So all you are seeing in this video is the debris pushing the floors down between the framework of the tower faster than the outer tube is breaking apart.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by johnmhinds

Do you really think so?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I find the lack of response to this clip, to be OMINOUS, the silence DEAFENING.

Having been up and close and personal at a number of REAL controlled demolitions of buildings, foundations and bridges using explosives, it is more than obvious that there are no explosives involved on this failure. The material is barely being moved. Common arc of descent for falling objects. The ejections from the windows are simply the visible result of overpressure being caused by the very fast collapse of the ceiling / floor sections.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
One thing is surely obvious here.

The absolute disconnect, between what what one side sees as explosive events, and the other as nothing more than a natural "pancake collapse".

I find that very strange, that something, a reality, under observation like this, can be interpreted in these two mutually exclusive ways.

I know that I do not WANT to see explosive events. I really wish I could see it otherwise, but I cannot.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
While I don't claim to be either architect or an engineer, that can't be right. Personally, I don't base my thinking on what the video claims to be explosions already in the dust cloud. Rather, it is the very controlled jets multiple floors below the dust cloud of falling debris. Keep in mind, the WTC was over 100 stories tall. How many floors below the collapse does it look like those explosions occur? I'm not sure. Maybe someone else has atleast a rough estimate? I can understand the pressure theory in the few floors immediately below the collapse line, those that are already swallowed in the falling dust cloud. I'd like most to find out exactly how many floors below the line of destruction. Then we can truly ascertain whether it was pressure, or explosives.

I'd have to say the discovery of thermite in the ruins it's pretty damning against those who claim explosives weren't used. If it wasn't for exploding structures, what was it for?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmazingK
While I don't claim to be either architect or an engineer, that can't be right. Personally, I don't base my thinking on what the video claims to be explosions already in the dust cloud. Rather, it is the very controlled jets multiple floors below the dust cloud of falling debris. Keep in mind, the WTC was over 100 stories tall. How many floors below the collapse does it look like those explosions occur? I'm not sure. Maybe someone else has atleast a rough estimate? I can understand the pressure theory in the few floors immediately below the collapse line, those that are already swallowed in the falling dust cloud. I'd like most to find out exactly how many floors below the line of destruction. Then we can truly ascertain whether it was pressure, or explosives.

I'd have to say the discovery of thermite in the ruins it's pretty damning against those who claim explosives weren't used. If it wasn't for exploding structures, what was it for?

There was no thermite. None. Just the product of some pseudo-intellectuals trying to take advantage of less knowledgeable people. No super nano thermite either. The building was being compressed (that's the best way I can think of describing it) the byproduct of that compression was overpressure which caused the windows to blow out in what as essentially and airtight structure.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Do you really think so?

Yes.

Do you really think the entire facade of two 110 floor skyscrapers could have been laced with explosives without anyone in the building noticing?

Do you really think you could then fly 2 jet planes into these explosive laced buildings without the explosives going off?

Do you really truly believe this?

That really is stretching a theory to it's limits.

The guy who made the video only is trying to make some easy money off you by selling you his movie filled with pseudo-science.
Don't let these charlatans take advantage of you.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

One of us are very deluded, about what we're looking at there, that much is true. And we cannot both be right.

And it is my understanding that some of those "jets" of what appears to be concrete (not smoke or "fumes") may be seen up to 30 floors below the line of destruction. I don't think this "pressure" theory, air pressure from floors going down, I just don't think that explains it at all.

How they did it, and when the explosives were set or sprayed onto the core from within elevator shafts, whatever, and WHO would have done it, of course these things are unknown, but it's not the least bit outside the realm of possible that it could have been done secretly, and there are reports of a lot of work going on, not just in the days prior, but in the months prior.

And then there were those dancing Isrealis and the Israeli "art students" some of whom were reported to have been demolitions experts, and I believe that was reported somewhere in the mainstream media at one time.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
One of us is deluded?

Maybe it's the one claiming the buildings were full of explosives.
There is no rational behind the theory.

The plumes coming out on the floors below the debris below are caused by dust/air being pushed down the lower elevator shafts (not all of the elevator shafts went to the top of the towers) and out of open windows.

Just think about what % of the buildings volume is just air, that air has to go somewhere during the collapse.

And even if you believe that the building was brought down in a complex controlled demolition floor by floor by explosives, why would there also be another set of random explosions a dozen floors below the "controlled explosions"?

The theory debunks itself. And this guy is using if to make himself some easy money from idiots that believe it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
In terms of this issue of the fast ejecting jets of material occuring further down from the line of destruction, I have a question. It certainly looks to me like all building integrity in the area of destruction is lost, the bulk of building material falling away and pouring out (of not explosively ejected) in a cascading fountain of debris - in other words, that the area above the remaining structure was just opened up - so how is all this so-called air pressure causing jets of material (and it's not smoke) in some cases many many floors below the line of destruction, to go shooting out..?

You insist that >I< am deluded, and who knows, perhaps that's possible, but I have to say that your explanation for those exlosive jets of material firing out, just doesn't make sense.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't think you're deluded (you're the one that brought the whole one of us is deluded thing up), you're just a confused person looking for answers.

The air in the tower is being compressed downwards by the debris.

It isn't going take that same energy, reverse it, and then use that energy that it has been given to push itself up through the same debris that just compressed it down.

The air going to use up the energy in the easiest way possible, which in this case is going down the elevator shafts and out of the open windows.

Now if the buildings had no elevator shafts and windows, then maybe then the air could have accumulated enough energy to overcome the falling debris and escape through the top of the building.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by johnmhinds]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
First of all it's not "air", it's ejecting building material, as can be plainly seen in that it's the same phenomenon occuring much closer to the line of destruction, and second, you are talking about it like the dyanmic involved was like a hermetically sealed French coffee press, to use an analogy, when in truth, the whole top of the building was blown off or to try to being accomodating, completely open, having fallen apart. Furthermore, like I said, some of these jets of debris can be seen in the videos firing out at high speed, up to 30 floors down, and most certainly faster than any sort of free fall explanation - which is why the ONLY explanation you can offer is compressed air, but that just doesn't describe the phenomenon under observation.

I'll have to go get some videos I guess which show just how far down some of those jets can be seen firing out. AIR? You can't really be serious..

How many other people think those jets are the result of air compression, and are comprised of smoke or fumes, as opposed to conrete material from the physical building itself?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join