It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranians Revolt - Latest News

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
[
"No one requested a lecture from you on what Americans should or should not do. Because there are problems in the US it doesn't mean it's citizens cannot look at what's happening elsewhere and express their opinions.
What country are you in, may I ask, that is so perfect it has the right to pass judgement on who has what rights"

Not quite sure if I quoted this in the correct manner. Mike, in the future I shall request your permission to lecture. What good is an 'opinion' Mike when it lacks substance. Americans could of rioted when Bush stole the Presidency. And yet they did nothing. It is a disingenuous display of empathy grounded in fluff. Opinions ! Yes Americans are full of opinions. And honestly Mike I can't quite pin down why the tone of the thread disturbs me.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Arab speaking cops? Oh come on, the Iranians despise the Arabs.

They get fired up and have protests every once in a while, then things calm down.

If there is TRULY a complete communication block (not just a couple of webpages) I would like to see the sources. I think it probably isn't nearly the big deal that it is being made out to be. Sure some will get arrested but this isn't going to turn into a real revolution, the people are not suffering that bad just because they can't get their MTV.

Today, 6/15 in Tehran.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4982f46e6540.jpg[/atsimg]
I think it may be a big deal. That isn't just a small crowd of students.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Dear god , if that is an accurate picture of what's taking place over there then look out .

Are demonstrations such as this taking place else where in Iran ?

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Twitter reschedule downtime, because of the situation in Iran.

Down Time Rescheduled

A critical network upgrade must be performed to ensure continued operation of Twitter. In coordination with Twitter, our network host had planned this upgrade for tonight. However, our network partners at NTT America recognize the role Twitter is currently playing as an important communication tool in Iran. Tonight's planned maintenance has been rescheduled to tomorrow between 2-3p PST (1:30a in Iran).

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

Please gain a rudimentary understanding of what happened in this country during the 2000 Election. Your ignorance on the matter is startling.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Holy Toleddo!
That is massive.. almost makes you proud doesnt it?
they risk being shot, beaten and arrested for simply being there.
surely the islamic government knows, the people are going to win.

I just prey to god they repeat it night after night.

Looks as if there is another march planned tonight, 5pm.
Which is around 9-10pm my time.
Another late night I fear.

So from what I can gather

- people were shot and killed last night
- plain clothes secret police still surround hospitals refusing entry
- Iran State Broadcasting compound in Tabriz has been set on fire
- ISP's and Media are still down

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Wow,
Love it.
Twitter really has become the medium of a revolution.
it may be insignificant moving a scheduled downtime for maintenance, but at the same times its extremely monumental for the situation.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Are you really that naive? Do you really think that sort of information is readily available?
Stick your head in the sand if your must, if all your willing to accept are specific details of SPY activities.. your pretty blinded.

Of course the CIA are involved.
you'd be an idiot to believe they aren’t.

I love how posters throw around admittedly baseless charges, try to pass them off as facts and then get all indignant when they are called on it.

You are free to believe what you wish but you will pardon intelligent people who would like more than the word of some anonymous poster on an internet message board before considering something a "fact."

Anyone who believed that the CIA is involved simply because some nitwit claims it to be so would be an idiot.

Those of us who laugh at posters who somehow try to gain some level of importance on an internet board that they could never achieve in real life, are not the idiots.

Back up your claims or be considered just another lonely tin hat wearing basement dwellar.

The choice is yours.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

You really believe the CIA doesnt have people amongst that crowd watching how the army/police are reacting?
Or picking out people to use in a resistance?

you really think they are simply letting this opporunity go by?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You really believe the CIA doesnt have people amongst that crowd watching how the army/police are reacting?
Or picking out people to use in a resistance?

you really think they are simply letting this opporunity go by?

I apparently don't have the high level govt sources that you have...so I truly do not know.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What did I tell ya:

Breaking (Sc: Der Spiegel): 5,000 of Hassan Nasrallah's militia standing against ppl of iran, iranians wont kill iranians, so bring lebanese

iran.twazzup.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I never claimed to have sources, Im using my logic.
For how many years have we been stoking a change in Iran?
Todays such a ripe opportunity, of course we have people amongst that crowd.

They arent white wearing baseball caps, they are persians, arabs. they are people who want to remove the government who we have hired.

clearly, you really dont care what i say or believe

youve labeled me
- unintellegent
- loner
- tin hat wearing

all because I believe the CIA wouldnt miss an opportunity to make some contacts of resistance

take your attitude and shove it, there's no need for that sort of garbage today, its a day of revolution!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
What did I tell ya:

Breaking (Sc: Der Spiegel): 5,000 of Hassan Nasrallah's militia standing against ppl of iran, iranians wont kill iranians, so bring lebanese

iran.twazzup.com...

OMFG!!! THis could be a bloodbath! Lebanese militia in Iran? Are they CRAZY?
That will start a pan regional war! Hang on a minute....

Could this be part of a broader orchestration?...

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Trunkeight]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Trunkeight]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

www.spiegel.de...

"With Ahmadinejad, the Islamic Republic is distancing itself from the mullahs and is slowing becoming an authoritarian military dictatorship in which holding on to power and making money have become more important than religion. … As in other states, the military rulers in Iran are above all nationalists. There is little prospect that Iran can be persuaded to yield in the nuclear dispute."

Bet, Ahemjihad goes down. Mullah let him go down. This has been staged.

I've seen the pictures from Ahemjihad's support meeting. Old people, few young.

Go Devil, go!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

it hasn’t been confirmed, but a lot of people are saying it.
They are hearing the basij on motorcycles talk in ARAB.
My partner says this is a tactic that has been used before in riots.
Because a lot of the army in Iran / Tehran are normal people under compulsory military service.
And a lot of them would have friends in the protests.

Last night there were reports the police/army in some area's joined the protestors.

So, the government brings in Lebanese Arabs, Nassalah' men to crack down.

Persians usually despise Arabs, and vice versa.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

....I believe the CIA wouldnt miss an opportunity to make some contacts of resistance

I'd be willing to bet the CIA has had a lot to do with that movement in the first place. They just couldn't get their hands on the ballot boxes.

I'd be curious on your opinion of this though Agit:

You think there would be that many protesters on the streets like that if their guy would have won?

I frankly doubt it. Because if there are that many people on the streets, just think how many more there are staying at home that really feel the same way. You know, the "for every one that complains there are 10 more silent" rule...

I'm with you on your logic, Agit... But hey, we've been around a while...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Change is coming to Iran,

these young people can't take it anymore. They are demanding a regime change, no one is going to work tomorrow everything will be shut down.

This is their moment, they are standing up for what is true and right, and that's freedom.

And for those who think this is some ploy to make Iran more NWO-friendly I disagree.

Had it been that it would've been on all the major news station immediately. Instead CNN was the first to say anything besides allegations of election fraud, and that was only 17 hours ago, and this has been going on for a few days.

Face it, the MSM tried to shoe this issue off to the side, but thanks to the internet and especially twitter, word got out, and people demanded that CNN cover this. So they did.

NWO is failing fast

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
CIA will be busy later. This is huge energy of young Iran that has to be properly channeled in a creative way, not simply oppressed. It is very stupid of Ahamjihbo to neglect some simple physics. He put the plug on them and the spaceship Iran is now blowing and busting in millions of pieces. It is game over for him. He and his Husbogllers will be torn by bare hands and eaten alive...

#IranElection Reports indicate potential alliance of Iranian military officers with pro-democracy protestors

[edit on 15-6-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

Now the question is whether or not the Iranian military will let this Lebanese militia kill Iranians, or even operate within their country. No civilized military (yes, an oxymoron) would let politicians bring in an outside group to rough up citizens.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bommer09

I'm glad somebody else sees the bigger picture. BBC was even propagating disinformation.

The only coup that was planned was Ahamjined military coup that he conducted with this election.

The only reason why the MSM is not covering this is because they already know things are boiling over here in America and they don't want to give anybody idea, and they don't want to provide people with the tactics to defeat the oppressors.

Historic times.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join