It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Fireman Confesses- It was a UFO!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Amabo Kcarab

If you are that strapped for cash what are you doing with an internet connection? You should be out working a second or third job and saving money. Not hanging around here and complaining about how broke you are and critizing someones legit post. You must be waiting for a handout. Wake up you have to get out and do for yourself No one is going to give you anything for free.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by visegrip]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by visegrip

If you are that strapped for cash what are you doing with an internet connection? You should be out working a second or third job and saving money. Not hanging around here and complaining about how broke you are and critizing someones legit post. You must be waiting for a handout. Wake up you have to get out and do for yourself No one is going to give you anything for free.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by visegrip]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I was just reading this and knew someone on here had to post it!
I couldn't wait to see the input! The only problem I have with it is the fact that I'd have loved to see it as a filmed interview. That and a person at the site made a comment about how old the fireman was and how valid his word would be at his age. I don't see this as a big issue. I'm a nurse and work with a lot of older people and most do seem to have their mind intact. 90 is up there though...LOL

I hope more comes out on this story, and will be following it closely!

Thanks for posting!

p.s. - if anyone has the time to read a poem I put in the contest it's called "Past Lives" It's a poem about a dream I had in which I lived in another time and place and met my husband in this life. Thanks so much if you get a chance to read it!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If the UFO's exist or not, my question is what difference does it make? Are the MUFON's going to give me a job? Are they going to pay my mortgage? I mean, they have not interfered in my life up to now, so I view them as a "Bigfoot" or "Loch Ness Monster" type of thing. What is the relevance?

What difference does it make?
Actually what difference does it make whether I waste my time reading your reply, and taking the time to reply to it? The difference is that I FEEL LIKE DOING IT! Just like I feel like researching whether or not Ufo's exist. The difference is that it would change the way we look at our existence, and religion, and many other things. We are here to learn about and research articles and threads that interest us. As far as MUFON giving you a job, well, if you need one contact them and ask

As for the OP, great article and thread, star and flag from me. It is always enjoying finding out about more and more people of interest coming forward with their side of the story. It kind of sucks that some of them wait til they are so old to do it, but I think it is because they don't want to leave this earth without coming clean of what they know. Thanks again!

Stealth

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
we spend our time trying to prove or debunk the multitude of cases of ufo sightings, abductions, and crop circles etc...
Yet when the day comes where light is finally shed on the true nature of these happenings, it will not be through our own research. If they are out there and have evaded leaving total proof behind, then the only means which they would be recognized as fact is through their own actions. Not ours.
There is a time for everything.
quote that if need be.....

[edit on 8-3-2009 by patent98310]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amabo Kcarab
reply to post by ampaf707

If the UFO's exist or not, my question is what difference does it make? Are the MUFON's going to give me a job? Are they going to pay my mortgage? I mean, they have not interfered in my life up to now, so I view them as a "Bigfoot" or "Loch Ness Monster" type of thing. What is the relevance?

Come on! Everybody know that Obama is the one that is going to pay your mortgage... as well as the gas for your car lol!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I wish the truth would just emerge already!! 60+ years in the making and still nothing. It's nice to see some new testimony though. It seems odd one would hide such information for so long.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
While on the subject of Roswell...

I am still trying to track the name of the girl who appeared on the magazine programme in Britain called *This Morning* around the time of the release of the Roswell Movie in 1996...

Richard and Judy interviewed her and her testimony still hasn't been picked up on by the Roswell investigators and used/tested..

There has been a major confusion between the girl on that programme and an American serviceman's daughter who lives in Britain.

The girl from the "This Morning" show, claims her father was serving with the RAF on secondment to the 509th at the time of Roswell. he died in 1974 of cancer, but on his death bed he told her the whole story of Roswell and that it was indeed, a crashed unknwon craft and that there were bodies

The girl passed it off as the ramblings of a dying man under the effect of the medication. Neither did she have interest in UFOs herself. However, she mentioned his tale to friends , who, when the Roswell movie was released asked her. "Wasn;t that what yourfather toild you about"?

Realising that it was the girl sought to try and verify her father's story. To that end she contacfted the American military and asked did they have a record of her father serving with the 509th whilst he was a memeber of the RAF.. This wouldn't have been an unusual posting as Britain was developing its' own airborne nuclear deterrent at the time, so it is highly likely they sent RAF personnel to the USA to see how the 509th ran their operation...

The American military said that, they had no record of her father ever serving at Roswell with the 509th and said they doubted very much it ever happened. The end of the trail you might think? Well no... The girl then produced an old Black and White photo of her father sitting under a huge banner saying.. "Welcome to Roswell home of the 509th bomber group"

The key to her story was that. her father died in 1974, some years before any real literature, in depth, was ever published on the incident, but she already knew , pretty much, the whole story. Plus the girl actually seems to have some physical evidence to back her claim up that her father, did at least , serve with the 509th...

As i say, i believe he identity has become confused with another girl living in Britain whose father was an American Serviceman serving in the USAAF. They are not the same person...

So if anyone remembers that programme and , more importantly, her name, please let me know...The girl has seemingly vanished off the radar since then.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by FireMoon]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth

Mate, technology over the past 50 years has accelerated at a tremendous speed than it has over the past few hundred years, how can this be? back engineering off world technology and implementing it into current society thats how. So yes they have interfered in your life in some way by the technology you use today which had been back engineered, fibre optics, silicon ships to name a few. wake up...

[edit on 8/3/09 by free_spirit_earth]

Rubbish! I work in the semiconductor industry you are so so wrong. But I suppose to anyone who doesn't understand semiconductors they do seem magical and thus "from another world"!

Now that does not mean that some basic material , teflon for the sake of argument, wasn't discovered on an alien craft. However, the ensuing development of the original material is purely by humans.

Now if you really really want to state the case for semiconductors originating at Roswell then you have to explain the following disconnects:

1. The first transistor (1947) was a large crude BIPOLAR device.
2. Today's semiconductors consist of millions of devices taking up as much space as that first (Roswell?) transistor. The vast majority being FET's, BIPOLAR tends to be used for power devices.
3. Today's technology does not allow us to reach the stars.
4. The Roswell craft came from the stars
5. Given 3 and 4 then the technology inside the craft has to be far far more advanced than 2.........ooooops

Sorry but things don't fit right. If 1 is true then we are talking about an alien craft as "advanced" as the Apollo missions in order for our 1940's scientists to unpick the technology. Even a 2008 human made chip would be practically impossible for the scientists of the 1940's to reverse engineer. They didn't have the equipment.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

If your suggesting that the world only advanced because of Alien Tech
then companies like Intel, IBM, Mcdonnell Douglas are also in it.

That's just crazy talk.

"The breakthrough that is widely regarded as having the most far reaching consequences of all of Bell Labs' countless innovations was the invention of the transistor in 1947"

Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Rubbish! I work in the semiconductor industry you are so so wrong. But I suppose to anyone who doesn't understand semiconductors they do seem magical and thus "from another world"!

Now that does not mean that some basic material , teflon for the sake of argument, wasn't discovered on an alien craft. However, the ensuing development of the original material is purely by humans.

Sorry but things don't fit right. If 1 is true then we are talking about an alien craft as "advanced" as the Apollo missions in order for our 1940's scientists to unpick the technology. Even a 2008 human made chip would be practically impossible for the scientists of the 1940's to reverse engineer. They didn't have the equipment.

Hold on there buckaroo
Looky here if you dare..
Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Our topic:

Roswell Fireman Confesses- It was a UFO!

Let's please try to stay focused.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

reply to post by ampaf707

What a worthless post.

You're in the wrong forum........

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I see it as simply as this.

My Dad is 84.

He tells me stories.

WHY would he lie?

WHAT is there to gain?

Best we listen... they wont be here that long.

Mungo

Edit... Flagged

[edit on 9/3/2009 by mungodave]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Couldn't agree more.

Even 1% of the available anecdotal and circumstantial evidence and witness testimony available for the UFO/ET subject would be more than enough to convict a person of a crime, even serious crimes such as murder etc.

What is missing in the UFO/ET investigative world is cohesion. Organisation and unity would result in a concerted effort to reveal the truth. Disclosure has tried to go down this route, but using the sweetner of zero prosecutions for those involved in the cover up. This hasn't worked. Eight years on, and we are still just as far from the truth as we were back in 2001.

If the promise of legal immunity doesn't do it for 'them' how about the threat of prosecution to the fullest extent of the law? Perhaps it's time to eat the carrot ourselves, and introduce them to a very large stick.

Maybe the threat of life in prison or the death penalty will shake them up enough to loosen their lips somewhat. At least the ones on the periphery of the issue anyway.

Why don't all of the UFO/ET research groups and organisations, get together in a legal framework and start the impetus for prosecutions?

If the AG or (CPS here the UK) refuse to prosecute (which is likely), then civil cases could ensue. At the very least, this would probably shake the less well protected among these 'people' to come forward.

The reason 'they' have kept this under wraps and to themselves for so long, is their organisational skills. The UFO/ET community needs to do the same if it's to stand any chance of success.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by spikey]

[edit on 9-3-2009 by spikey]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
I see it as simply as this.

My Dad is 84.

He tells me stories.

WHY would he lie?

WHAT is there to gain?

Best we listen... they wont be here that long.

Mungo

Edit... Flagged

[edit on 9/3/2009 by mungodave]

Your on the ball Dave.

Ooops! one liner sorry

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by malcr

Hold on there buckaroo
Looky here if you dare..
Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

You got in there before me Slayer!

Bugger!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

This is the sort of mindset that holds us back as humans, from progressing -- that we exist here simply to get a job and pay the mortgage. No sense of adventure, no curiosity. No will to learn and progress.

It's so frustrating that the majority of people now share this mindset. Preoccupied with a life without meaning, other than to survive and feel secure.

I have at least another 60 good years ahead of me. I really hope within my lifetime we can change this mindset, I really do.

[edit on 9/3/09 by Navieko]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by scratchmane

Originally posted by skeptic_al

If your suggesting that the world only advanced because of Alien Tech
then companies like Intel, IBM, Mcdonnell Douglas are also in it.

That's just crazy talk.

"The breakthrough that is widely regarded as having the most far reaching consequences of all of Bell Labs' countless innovations was the invention of the transistor in 1947"

Coincidence?

Yeah sorry, I nodded off there for a minute

Coincidence with what, when

Please don't try to tell me that from
July 7, 1947 to November 17, 1947 (19 weeks) was all the time that was needed
to Not only reverse engineer the electronics on a totally alien system but also replicate
it's basic structure and function.
Bell Labs was screwing around with semiconductor materials since 1940?-?

And the Icing on the cake is, there is no way any human could have
invented this.

So is that a Coincidence, then yes, yes it is.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Ok, so ive just looked up your comment on project silver bug and backward engineering....

WTF?! clearly thats not any backward engineering?? Surley you cant read about SIlverbug and think thats backward anything!? Its standard fighter jet engines installed into a disc shaped metalic object. It had no advanced technology on board whatsoever. Its only purpose for building was that it could take off vertically and land the same.

The project was scrapped because they could not get the disc to be stable at anything greater than 4-5 feet.

Clearly they gave up on discs, and thank god they did because we have standard aircraft now capable of vertical take off and landing, and speeds faster than silver bugs 1500 mph.

Im still reeling at your comment and research! Do you think a crahed UFO that has travelled say 10 lightyears, filled with advanced technology, advanced propulsion systems gets stripped apart by the American team, and they make an internal combustion disc that cant fly?!?! lol!!

I believe something happened at Roswell, but backward engineering! please.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Jed1Knight]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join