It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Fireman Confesses- It was a UFO!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

If your suggesting that the world only advanced because of Alien Tech
then companies like Intel, IBM, Mcdonnell Douglas are also in it.

That's just crazy talk.

It always makes me laugh when I read posts like this, it demonstrates that this person hasn't researched this particular subject. Without getting to involved I suggest researching the technology we had prior to 1947 and then look at the leap from 1950-1970. Then read the reports that have surfaced about roswell, read the witness statements, read the death bed confessions

From there you can get a pretty good idea as to where that technology came from.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

That's just crazy talk.

It always makes me laugh when I read posts like this, it demonstrates that this person hasn't researched this particular subject. Without getting to involved I suggest researching the technology we had prior to 1947 and then look at the leap from 1950-1970. Then read the reports that have surfaced about roswell, read the witness statements, read the death bed confessions

From there you can get a pretty good idea as to where that technology came from.

I know what you mean....

It makes me laugh when people believe all modern technology only happened
because we pinched it from the Aliens. The human race is too stupid to
invent anything involving science.

Pyramids, Stonehenge, did Humans build them or were Aliens involved
as well?

I think too many people are taking the TV show Stargate as factu_al.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Oh great another unsubstantiated claim. More crap for the believers to praise. When will anything solid ever come to light...tired of hearing stories. What we need is evidence not heresay.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You guys are kidding right, it is good that this guy has come forward and all credit to him I believe 100% what he is saying but... ... the people that you would pray to come forward on the subject already have.

Read this

General

Brig General Dubose

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Amabo Kcarab

Sorry. No disrespect but I think you're in the wrong place. This is ATS; this is what we do here. We talk about conspiracies, and UFOs are on top of the list.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by reject]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
Oh great another unsubstantiated claim. More crap for the believers to praise. When will anything solid ever come to light...tired of hearing stories. What we need is evidence not heresay.

Some of the ETs are below us not above. The government(s) do everything they can to keep us looking up and watching the skies. It's like a magic trick, the magician makes a "feint". You look at one hand while he does something with the other.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Good info,but ill admit i also hate the stolen technology from ET's talk...and then if you say its nonsense they say well *obviously* you haven't researched
excuse me i have and its hogwash..someone tried to actually tell me the transistor was engineered from alien technology

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

what was seriously the reason to your post?

Thanks for the info! Good to hear people are coming out now, even if they are a bunch of wussies for being bullied into not telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099

Why is eyewitness testimony enough to convict people of murder, but not enough when it comes to UFO reports? Oh, that's right... people who see UFOs are all crackpot lunatics, I forgot.

I don't understand why people are so dismissive of reports like these. "Oh.. he is old.. he must be nuts.. doesn't matter." Jumping to a rather lot of conclusions.

In this case, this guy was found and questioned, he didn't seek fame, he did not try to find folks to talk about this with, people came to HIM and was questioned. He told his side of the story. If true, it's very substantial.

I understand you want a ray gun in your hand, but that's not going to happen. When not only the UFOs seem "shy" (or non-interactive with us for whatever reason), and our own government actively also tries to intercept anything of meaning. It comes prohibitively difficult to produce anything of merit.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

you obviously never read the article. This guy never saw anything himself. He said people he knew saw something. Another of the many 2nd hand testimonies. GG roswelians

Its also amazing how you never question anything regarding this story. "he was found he never looked to tell his story" Really? did it ever cross your mind how he was found? this reeks of another Frank Kaufman farce all the bogus witnesses pointing ufologists to other bogus witnesses that will backup their story.

Just look at some of the points in the article , if you beleive an Army general would visit a fire station the day after the crash its time to check yourself into a mental institution.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I cannot agree with some of the posters who think that the current boost in technology is all back engineering and alien tech incorperated into our lives. For one thing, if the government or one of its shadowy tendrils, wraps itself round something awesome , guess what? They keep it away from us.
Another thing, humanity is by dint of its continued existance, reliant on the minds and expertise of its engineers, scientists, and thinkers. The huge leaps made during the early ages of steam, motorvehicular transport, and flight, were made off the back of mankinds geniuses, not someone elses. I find it therefore, unlikely that all the amazing technology we are using and aware of today , are all down to thoughts from another world, though the metaphysical implications of such a thing are interesting to say the least.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's about time someone coughs up the truth. First the government says its a UFO, then they deny it. Now, a decent person finally puts the end to the mystery.

Good find, mate.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
One fish to the other:"Honest, it plucked me right out of the water, then threw me back in!"

The other fish:"Uh huh, sure I might believe in a world beyond the water with weird aliens walking on two feet, but first your gonna have to retrieve their shoes."

My point is in the absence of the evidence you would prefer you must evaluate the evidence at hand. In my humble opinion the evidence for something unexplainable in our skies is abundant. All we are lacking is serious consideration of this evidence at hand. So quit cryin' about what you don't have and actually look at what you do.

It's just too easy to assume that since there is nothing to touch then the rest isn't worth serious contemplation. If you don't want to do an in depth investigation into the evidence at hand then you shouldn't expect people to respect your opinion on the subject matter and that applies to most everything, not just the paranormal.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have tried to say this before but I am usually ignored.
Their are witnesses still living that have not come forward publicly.
I have to be careful what I say because I honestly don't know what will get me in trouble or not, but witnesses exist ... to more than just a craft...
Take it or leave it. I don't care.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

you obviously never read the article. This guy never saw anything himself. He said people he knew saw something. Another of the many 2nd hand testimonies. GG roswelians

Of course I read the article. And again, because he was given information, it invalidates his story completely? If I walked into a Police Station, and said "Hey, some guy I know told me he saw someone shoot and kill someone else." Do you think that they would dismiss it out of hand then? Because I myself did not see it? Why does this invalidate what he says? Other than the fact that you just don't want to believe it, of course.

And by no means do I believe a fireman's story without more investigation. I'm just saying it IS worthy of more investigation is all. Any lead is a good thing.

As far as a general visiting a fire station, no, that is not unbelievable at all. Why do you think there is no way that could happen? If the fire and rescue folks saw a lot more than others, that's not that fantastic. Were you in the military? I was in the Army for years. A few of those on Presidio, where there was a LOT of brass. And they do actually go out beyond the base to do things. And there are officers (and usually it is an officer, not an NCO) that deal with the civilian population on all sorts of matters.

Anyways, I just think it's interesting, and bears further investigation.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

and the only reason you chose to believe it and not question any aspect is becuase you want it to be true.

the fire rescue was never called to the alleged crash site. it was an Army operation. But there seems to be claims of firman going out on their own to have a nosey. You believe that? LoL You think anyone would get near anything if the army had stationed guards miles around like people claim.

but of course we have super hero fireman who went out in the desert for a nosey slipped past evryone and saw an alien ship + bodies. Yes totally believable i dont know whats wrong with me.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth

Mate, technology over the past 50 years has accelerated at a tremendous speed than it has over the past few hundred years, how can this be? back engineering off world technology and implementing it into current society thats how. So yes they have interfered in your life in some way by the technology you use which has been back engineered. wake up...

BTW Star and Flag, people are starting to talk now cause they know the truth needs to be told. Good on the old man for saying something..

[edit on 8/3/09 by free_spirit_earth]

That's just crazy talk.

Well considerig IBM worked for the government for a number of years I would have to say YEA they WERE / ARE in on it.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jed1Knight

I never said that SilverBug contained the propulsion techniques of whatever crashed there.

Just that after the crash they started working on those basic designs.

Once again here is another coincidence, right guys?

How many coincidences are there? Because I don't buy them.
What I find more likely is that this thing was so well beyond anything they could comprehend, they were left grasping at straws and trying to mix their technology with the design patterns of what crashed...
Flight designs, circuitry designs... things of this nature.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Someone needs to finish High School!

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by Jed1Knight

I never said that SilverBug contained the propulsion techniques of whatever crashed there.

Just that after the crash they started working on those basic designs.

Once again here is another coincidence, right guys?

How many coincidences are there? Because I don't buy them.
What I find more likely is that this thing was so well beyond anything they could comprehend, they were left grasping at straws and trying to mix their technology with the design patterns of what crashed...
Flight designs, circuitry designs... things of this nature.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth

Mate, technology over the past 50 years has accelerated at a tremendous speed than it has over the past few hundred years, how can this be? back engineering off world technology and implementing it into current society thats how. So yes they have interfered in your life in some way by the technology you use which has been back engineered. wake up...

BTW Star and Flag, people are starting to talk now cause they know the truth needs to be told. Good on the old man for saying something..

[edit on 8/3/09 by free_spirit_earth]

That's just crazy talk.

Well considerig IBM worked for the government for a number of years I would have to say YEA they WERE / ARE in on it.

They didn't WORK for the Government, they won Government contracts
to manufacture automated machinery. (note: I did use the term Computer)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join