It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
And do you guys think a good lawyer might be able to get people out of jail now, the ones he helped send to prison based on court testimony???

Seems to me those convicts may have a case.
He was lying about Bigfoot, how can he be trusted in court cases???

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I would say any convictions from whittons previous testimony up holding the law are now called into question and will most likely be overturned in a court of law.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
Did Biscardi ever actually go and see the body?

Yep.

At the news conference he said he, "touched, felt, prodded, and smelled" the body.

So either he closely examined it and was fooled by a poor hoax or he lied about seeing it.

Either way his true colors come out

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

That's nothing. Look at my last post....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

$5,000 a pop?
Are you friggin kidding me?

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Thats a valid point to consider.
A local cop here was found to be dis-honest and they fired him, but then later announced that his termination was reconsidered, reversed and he then left of his own free will but could not be an officer in this state anymore. I thought they might of done that to secure any past convictions the cop had been involved with.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaganthorn
reply to post by TallWhites

Thats a valid point to consider.
A local cop here was found to be dis-honest and they fired him, but then later announced that his termination was reconsidered, reversed and he then left of his own free will but could not be an officer in this state anymore. I thought they might of done that to secure any past convictions the cop had been involved with.

Thats the smart thing to do, I highly doubt all those convicts set free will all be innocent.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
so, this story is totally dead now? where did they go? what is the georgia boys side of the story now? anyone heard anything new on this? i am surprised they are getting off the hook so easily but then again, apparently noone here is even interested anymore.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

Whitton and Dyer are claiming that Tom Biscardi told them to fabricate the body in return for a $50,000 "promotional fee".

Promoter told men to create Bigfoot, duo’s attorney says

The man who fronted the money apparently has filed charges against the two.

Bigfoot tricksters blame hoax on promoter
A police report filed Thursday by an Indiana man who said he fronted the $50,000 on behalf of Biscardi alleges Whitton and Dyer took the money “by deceitful means” in exchange for the frozen carcass of a Bigfoot-like creature they claimed to have found in north Georgia....

Clayton police took a theft complaint report Thursday from Indiana investor William Wald Lett Jr., who said he fronted the $50,000 as a favor to Biscardi. Lett told police he expected Biscardi to pay him $50,000 plus $25,000 interest in 90 days.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

thanks. i really do not see how these boys could have been hoaxing biscardi with the things he said at the conference. at best he was in on it. at worst, he lied about examining it himself. either way i think he should be put away.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Whitton and Dyer are claiming that Tom Biscardi told them to fabricate the body in return for a $50,000 "promotional fee".

Promoter told men to create Bigfoot, duo’s attorney says

The man who fronted the money apparently has filed charges against the two.

Bigfoot tricksters blame hoax on promoter
A police report filed Thursday by an Indiana man who said he fronted the $50,000 on behalf of Biscardi alleges Whitton and Dyer took the money “by deceitful means” in exchange for the frozen carcass of a Bigfoot-like creature they claimed to have found in north Georgia....

Clayton police took a theft complaint report Thursday from Indiana investor William Wald Lett Jr., who said he fronted the $50,000 as a favor to Biscardi. Lett told police he expected Biscardi to pay him $50,000 plus $25,000 interest in 90 days.

I knew the "blame game" would start at some point, everyone is trying to cover their butts now

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
as anybody heard anything on this since end of august,are the lawsuits going ahead,has anyone been arrested,would be intersting to no as any further news as died over in the uk now that we know it was a monkey suit.Ive read whats happened since on this thread but wondered if anyone had followed the story further.Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

I really cannot believe that this just died out the way that it did. I cannot believe the fervor with which people followed this story and the anger expressed at the idea that it MIGHT be a hoax. It turns out to be a hoax, a fraud perpetrated by police, money changed hands, the public was strung along for months and poof. All gone. Noone that was so interested before is interested in what happens to these guys? Don't any of you that were going to be soooooooooo pissed when this turned out to be fake still care that it DID turn out to be fake? I really am shocked that they have just been let to run off into the darkness of obscurity after this. They lied at press conference, they accepted money, and one was a representative of the United States law enforcement.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Obviously this turned out to be a great big hoax.
How does this story directly affect our lives.
Why is this big RUMOR/LIE being allowed to continue?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I did not realize that it was? Where are you? It all went away where I am and on ATS. Is it still going on where you are? What is the latest about it there?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Sorry to have to be the one to break it to you, but...
here it is

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What!? this thread is still alive?

I told you sheeple time wasters on page 9 that this was a hoax and gave you points why (see page 9).

What a waste....

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I know what you mean.
This story was filled with rumors, lies and innuendo yet it is still allowed to survive way after it was prooved to be a hoax.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
what ever happened to these clowns ???? I was hoping there would be a follow up story, , like an arrest or something.. I dont like to say I told you so.. but I did.. lol... I was hoping there would be more comedy coming from this thread..

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
what ever happened to these clowns ???? I was hoping there would be a follow up story, , like an arrest or something.. I dont like to say I told you so.. but I did.. lol... I was hoping there would be more comedy coming from this thread..

The one cop wants his job back....LOL

Link: www.news-daily.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Updates from the Atlanta Journal website....

Whitton was fired, but wants his job back....any cases where he was a witness will likely be dismissed....( 10/15/08)

The costume is apparently up for sale on e-bay. ( 10/15/08)

links to the AJC articles here

As I understand it, he's being sued but no criminal charges have been filed against him, at least not in Clayton county.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60 >>

join