It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

www.cryptomundo.com

BIGFOOT BODY FOUND - EVIDENCE AND DNA DETAILS TO BE PRESENTED AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 15th

A body that may very well be the body of the creature commonly known as “Bigfoot” has been found in the woods in northern Georgia.
The press conference will not be open to the public. It will only be open to credentialed members of the press.

Here are some of the vital statistics on the “Bigfoot” body:
*The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.
*It weighs over five hundred pounds....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow if this is for real, and it seems it is, could be quite a discovery and a sign of things to come perhaps? will they say his dna can be traced back to mars or something? lol..OK that's the story.

This is breaking and hasn't hit the MSM yet, so is this real breaking news then? lol...hope so.

www.cryptomundo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Conluceo]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It would be great if it were real, but i'm not holding my breath.
I'm sure something will happen to the supposed "body" that will stop this press conference going ahead.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

could be, but that's a lot of people to stop. I think they will let them go ahead with the news conference and stand back and observe.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If this were real, they would not be waiting till the 15th and then let it be a cosed conference. Reminds me of the "Rea alien video by hoaxter...er...I mean guy who had the fim for over 4 years" that we never saw the footage of from a month or two ago.

Don't get me wrong, I woud love for there to be proof of bigfoot, as I beieve wholeheartedly that such a creature exists, and in fact believe that many exist(yeti's anyone?) but i don't think that the PTB would allow any information out about it, kinda like I don't think they will let anything out about aliens.

[edit on 8/12/2008 by Finn1916]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well I for one am very interested I love crypto zoology and hope this is finally put to rest and we can now get on with the business of putting it on the endangered species list and protect it.

Then move onto to some real science in the study of a possible missing link!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

I don't mean in a conspiracy sense, i mean whoever has "found" this creature will say before the press conference that it's been stolen or some other bs reason.

These kind of "discoveries" happen alot..... and still no bigfoot??

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well, I guess we'll all find out, won't we. I tend to be skeptical, but this is what skeptics like me are always saying they want, isn't it? Show us the goods? So these guys can go right ahead. My expectations are very low, but I would be delighted to be surprised.

Go for it, annoying dudes!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

Hey look, I'm as surprised as you!

There very well be some nefarious play about to unfold, but they are saying it not me. guess we will know on Friday right?

link   
Ehm oke this is a bit random. Here you have a country fighting off this giant but meanwhile it finds big foot
. It must be one big coincidence. I guess august was indeed the ATS month.

link   
They finally found my mother in law?

mehh . . . they can keep her

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The creature was found by Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer (residents of Georgia) in the woods in northern Georgia. (The exact location is being kept secret to protect the creatures.)

July 24th this news clip says september link

Both Matt "Gary" Whitton and Rick Dyer assert that the corpse will be publicly revealed on September 1st, 2008., and insist that it is not a hoax. They have posted a total of nine videos on YouTube that contain allusions to the discovery.

I thought this was labeled hoax before? AKA the bigfoot trackers and
"Dr. Paul Van Buren" and stuff

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by broli

The Georgia in question is the state of Georgia, you know southern United States, east coast???

Not the eastern european Georgia, which is currently in a dust-up with Russia.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This should all be very interesting. I believe It wont shock the world like they tend it will, a small ripple perhaps, people will still be filling the multiplexes and shopping centers.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I've always pondered what I would do if I found a dead bigfoot, nope I wouldn't kill one just to prove they exist, but if I did find one I would immediately get on my phone and I'd be driving that body to my local news station - or send them some pictures from my cell phone to coax them to bring a helicopter crew in.

With proof like that you have to get as many people to see it as quickly as possible to preserve the evidence from being stolen. After that you could spend your life doing appearances for cash if that was the purpose of having a staged event - in order to control the information. Seems the more days you keep it secret the more likely it will remain secret either by destruction of the evidence out of your control or being convinced it's best for all involved.

I hope they have a real one, but my past experience tells me to not expect anything.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
This should all be very interesting. I believe It wont shock the world like they tend it will, a small ripple perhaps, people will still be filling the multiplexes and shopping centers.

Unless what I posted is true

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
They finally found my mother in law?

mehh . . . they can keep her

Yes a bit off topic here but you know what? You made me laugh!! So kudos for you! LOL!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wasnt that military guy on here a couple of days ago talking about how a big ape like thing was running around their military base in georgia?

Im gonna find the thread.

Weird stuff.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

If its a hoax we will know by Friday right? they seem to have advanced the press conference from September 1st to Aug 15th.

Thanks for the link! A police officer is corroborating the story, pretty cool, thanks!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by broli
Ehm oke this is a bit random. Here you have a country fighting off this giant but meanwhile it finds big foot
. It must be one big coincidence. I guess august was indeed the ATS month.

It's umm... the State of Georgia in the US not the other Georgia that's getting it's rear handed to them by the Russians

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join