It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$3.5 Billion Slipped Into Ukraine-Israel Aid Bill To 'Supercharge Mass Migration From ME'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Okay so yeah, this is happening.

Tucked away in the $95 billion military aid package for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan is a $3.5 billion slush fund to open new processing centers for Muslim migrants, in what Sen. Eric Schmitt described as a bid to "supercharge mass migration from the Middle East."

www.zerohedge.com...

Thanks to "Johnson and the RINO Rangers" - with whom Trump APPROVES OF, the $95 billion in "foreign interference aid" includes $3.5 billion to facilitate treason going full tilt, and yet what's the reaction from the overall public?
www.unz.com...

Still with the crickets, huh?🤦

I guarantee 7 out of 10 "refugees", possibly more, really don't like the "great Satan" and will land here and begin trying to fundamentally change America into an Islamic state. They have no choice. The religion demands it.

We should be seeing thousands, if not millions, of people marching on Washington!!!!

This is as real as it gets folks, this isn't a joke, and YES, it's happening even if you live in some self deluded bubble. Your ideologies and virtue signaling will not spare a hair on your head.

Doesn't matter.

No borders - no nations, BAMN.

They aren't messing around and have declared your lives, futures and security to be of no concern to the overall plan. (I don't think the Deagal population projections are a joke either.)

You can't possibly think that Trump is going to miraculously turn this all around with another possible 4 year term.

It would take decades to rectify this.

And as Breitbart points out, the $95 billion package does not include any funds to help rebuild America's border defenses against illegal migration - but it does contain $481 million to settle migrants in US cities, and of course, the $3.5 billion to expand migration programs worldwide.

The $3.5 billion was granted to the Department of State, which works with many international groups that feed and transport migrants on their way to the United States.

Biden’s deputies are now using the refugee programs as an adjunct to their diversity-expanding “equity” migration policy. For example, Biden’s deputies used the program in March to import 3,009 migrants from the safe and democratic countries of El Salvador and Guatemala.

They are also using the refugee funds to expand migration routes from many African and Muslim countries. In March, they pulled in 12,018 people from the Congo, plus 16,732 migrants from the Muslim countries of Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan, Iraq, and Eritrea, according to a report by Stacker.com. -Breitbart

Ps - BREAKING: Biden Regime is Considering Flooding US with ‘Refugees’ From Gaza

CBS News reported:

"The Biden administration is considering bringing certain Palestinians to the U.S. as refugees, a move that would offer a permanent safe haven to some of those fleeing war-torn Gaza, according to internal federal government documents obtained by CBS News.

In recent weeks, the documents show, senior officials across several federal U.S. agencies have discussed the practicality of different options to resettle Palestinians from Gaza who have immediate family members who are American citizens or permanent residents.

One of those proposals involves using the decades-old United States Refugee Admissions Program to welcome Palestinians with U.S. ties who have managed to escape Gaza and enter neighboring Egypt, according to the inter-agency planning documents.

Top U.S. officials have also discussed getting additional Palestinians out of Gaza and processing them as refugees if they have American relatives, the documents show. The plans would require coordination with Egypt, which has so far refused to welcome large numbers of people from Gaza."

This is being fielded as Hamas supporters are violently taking over universities and demanding colleges stop doing business with companies with ties to Israel.

😐

edit on 30-4-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Please help me find the text in the Bill.

This is the 95.3 Billion dollar H.R.8035 - Ukraine Security Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2024

I really did search for this, and maybe I skimmed too quickly, but all I could find was the 481 million. I Couldn't find the 3.5 billion for the Muslim Refugee Ellis Island. Even versions of it in veiled government doublespeak.

TITLE III

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES

Administration For Children And Families

Refugee and entrant assistance

For an additional amount for “Refugee and Entrant Assistance”, $481,000,000, to remain available until September 30, 2025, for refugee and entrant assistance activities authorized by section 414 of the Immigration and Nationality Act and section 501 of the Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980:

REDACTION TO PRECEEDING: DAMN THE INTERNET. IT LINKED ME TO AN EARLIER VERSION..

Emergency National Security Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2024 (PDF warning)

Division A - TITLE IV - Department of Health and Human Services
Refugee and Entrant Assistance.
Provides $2.334 billion for assistance for newly arrived refugees, including extending
authorization for Ukrainians granted parole in fiscal year 2024 to be eligible for the same refugee
benefits as those granted parole in fiscal year 2023 and fiscal year 2022.

Division B - TITLE III - Department of Health and Human Services
Refugee and Entrant Assistance/Unaccompanied Children Program.

Provides $350 million for the Department of Health and Human Services to provide legal
counsel for unaccompanied children age 13 and younger who are in removal proceedings.

It was confusing, because the version it sent me to listed the 481 million.

Then this too under Division B - TITLE II

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Provides $3.99 billion for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for personnel,
facilities, and related costs to meet new operational requirements. Funds support new hiring
across USCIS, including 4,338 Asylum Officers. Of this amount, $147.9 million is included for
costs related to a new asylum appeals board.

DHS gets over 14 billion in that same TITLE II at least.
edit on 30-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Not everyone from Gaza is an Islamist Fanatic as you say. They are not coming to the US to turn it into a Islamic state. These generalizations and close minded thinking is one of the main reasons the world is faking apart. People like you openly support the genocide of thousands of people all because you are completely uneducated about a specific subject and are easily indoctrinated.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

$3.5 billion for Department of State migration and refugee assistance.

This is what the State Department uses to pay the NGOs coordinating the illegal invasion at our southern border, and providing all the freebies once they're in.

HR 80.34

The State Department’s Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM) has issued a “Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting vulnerable populations of concern in South America” for FY 2024 worth up to $24.3 mm. Brazil, Peru, Ecuador and Colombia are targeted.

This is on top of Funding that's been ongoing since the regime assumed power.

www.usaspending.gov... em_AchqwGFJQhRrAplYj95OF_pVqc8LFAMttSUv7L0KGQw1nCyzhueeatB9vfvceaeHSff0JDOzMKl9aow1_gG2LihS

edit on 30-4-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

Also don't forget the 100s of thousands of illegals the regime flies into the US direct from other countries, bypassing the border altogether.

twitter.com...
edit on 30-4-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

By not putting these bills on the Congressional website 72 hours for public comment, Congress is violating their own rule, and spitting in all our faces.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I posted this @ 6:44pm and it's now 7:41pm.

How has the OP exceeded the 4 hour limit for editing and adding??🤷🏻

Do the MODS have an explanation for the worm hole I just walked through? Because I'm stumped.

Anyway, this is the link I forgot to add for the "Gaza plan":
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 30-4-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

This is freaking confusing. I honestly had to learn something about government legislative proceedings.

80.34, 80.35, and 80.36 were the three defense spending bills introduced on 4/17.

But what is HR.815, introduced on 2/2, the only one signed into law?

I wish when the would wrote news stories about "3 defense bills", they specify which bills those are.

These 3 (80.34 - 80.36) are still in the Senate right?

This is why I hated Government class.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigRedChew
Not everyone from Gaza is an Islamist Fanatic as you say. They are not coming to the US to turn it into a Islamic state. These generalizations and close minded thinking is one of the main reasons the world is faking apart. People like you openly support the genocide of thousands of people all because you are completely uneducated about a specific subject and are easily indoctrinated.

If they vet the migrants from Palesrine as well as they have the ones crossing the southern border they could all be Hamas and onbody would ever know.

There's no need for America to worry about our country being bombed; it's obvious the plan is to destroy it from within by importing death....one man at a time.

(post by watchitburn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm just curious where they plan to house these newcomers, in light of the Housing Crisis and lack of affordable living spaces.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yea not everyone but like the majority wouldn’t you say?

What part about Islam are we missing? Because to believe in Islam in anyway is to be extreme in my eyes.

Extremely devoted to Allah

Live an extremely Halal life.

Prosecute/berate/convert/ infidels with extreme prejudice

Extreme facial hair

So the way I see it the average run of the mill Muslim is in fact quite extreme.

a reply to: BigRedChew

edit on 30-4-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Degradation33

Yes, understand that it's confusing for low information communists like yourself.

But I'm sure if you use you vowels and consonants you will be able to sound it out.

But that doesn't answer my question. I want to know where theses bills are. It says they've all passed the house, with the Ukraine by the slimmest of 64-36% margin.

But none have been signed into law as of yet, they will be, but... this other supplemental funding bill, already signed into law, has essentially the same name. So I had to discern which ones are which.

Does the 3.5 billion for migrant housing go on top of the 3.99 billion in the DHS funding in HR-815. And the other 2.5 billion in that bill. The question was along those lines. There's so many foreign and domestic funding bills, you look up the one in question and it links you the wrong one. Like 80.35 instead of 80.34. How much total funding for migrants and asylum seekers in all?

And I'm not biting your provocative bait. You could try tact occasionally. Probably not incendiary enough.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I can't call you a sycophant, but you can refer to me as a mass murderer or at the very least supporting mass murder.

Great job ATS.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

$3.5 billion for Department of State migration and refugee assistance.

And where does it say it’s from the Middle East?

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Americans are destroying America right now.

No need to worry about any immigrants doing it.

Open your eyes. We are our own worst enemy. And Putin, Xi, Un, and the rest of them ARE LOVING IT.!

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Not everyone from Gaza is an Islamist Fanatic as you say. They are not coming to the US to turn it into a Islamic state.

Have you been to Dearborn Michigan lately?

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Oh yeah, they talked about this on Timcast IRL. Theory goes that Gaza residents will be relocated to the US and Israel can sweep the country once all citizens have been evacuated.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The Gaza residents are Islamic and they are surrounded by a few Islamic countries. Could someone tell me why non of these other Islamic countries want any Gazans in their countries?
If you answer that truthfully it will be the same answer to why we don't want them in our country and that includes the UK as well as the US.

As for housing shortage BS. They are pushing this agenda in the UK, not enough housing, build, build, build. Bbbuuutt, the UK has a falling population of its citizens, now just who is going to live in all these houses? But the bigger crime being perpetrated is the vast majority of these houses are being built on prime food producing farm land. Please forgive me all you Americans, you live in a very large country, but the UK is small compared and farm land is limited.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

That is an interesting question. My guess, and it's just a guess, is that based upon what we see the Islamists in the ME do, Islamists in the US, (Dearborn) will pitch in to provide housing, at least temporary housing. Provided with Saudi money, the Islamists have one of the largest Charity operations in the world; they operate medical clinics and provide housing in Lebanon. Should be easy now they have a foothold in the US.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join